I'm a Naked Cuck Locked Outdoors!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dared not to peek by standing, but I moved the rose bushes to the side to see if anyone was outside or turning on their bedroom lights. Thankfully the coast is clear so far.

"Oh baby, stick it inside of me," Mistress Kim demanded.

I was forced to sit there and listen to my wife slowly moan and what I imagined is the sound of each inch of his thick cock going inside her.

"Oh fuck, baby go slow. You're not my husband, your cock will hurt me," Mistress Kim said.

I won't lie when I said that that statement stung. But at the same time, it was a huge turn-on.

At that point, I don't know if it was because my body was getting used to the nighttime weather or if being able to hide my body helped calm my nerves. But I was able to start getting hard. Looking down at my 4-inch erect cock only made me harder knowing that even at my best I'm still half the man my wife's bull is. I started to slowly and quietly stroke my cock to the moans of my wife. Even with being horny, I knew I still needed to be silent and not alert the neighbors of what I was doing.

While I quietly started stroking my cock, Mistress Kim screamed, "Jesus fuck, Sir! I didn't realize how much I was missing a real man's cock!"

At that moment, I could feel myself getting close to cumming. I stroked faster and faster as I listen to the sound of my wife's pussy being beaten by his cock. In just a few more seconds I'm going to be able to cum.

But just then, I could hear the sounds of footsteps approaching. I jolted back into reality and stopped what I was doing. I held my breath and tried to focus past the sound of my wife being fucked to listen around me. The sounds I heard were my neighbors, Anna and Peter walking down the street with their dog. They live two houses away from ours and we regularly see them at parties. I guess they wanted a late-night stroll through the neighborhood but picked the worst possible time.

I very carefully peeked out through the sides of the rose bush to see if they noticed me. They were still in the middle of whatever conversation they were having and somehow didn't notice the name man hidden in the rose bushes. I figured the best thing to do was to beg Mistress Kim and Greg to take a break to save myself the embarrassment.

I held my hand to my face and whispered, "Mistress Kim... Mistress Kim..."

But it was no use, my wife was in another world of pleasure that I don't think I've ever been able to send her to.

My wife screamed, "Fuck me harder, Sir!"

I could barely see between the rose bushes, but I could tell that Anna and Peter stopped in their tracks when they heard that. They both looked at each other in amazement at the idea that I could fuck her like that. Or at least that's what I'm hoping they assumed. At that moment, Greg made my wife scream the worst thing he could have possibly made her scream.

Greg yelled out at my wife, "Tell me you hate your husband's useless cock!"

In a volume I've never heard my wife use in the bedroom, Mistress Kim screamed, "I hate my husband's useless cock!"

Peter and Anna looked at each other with a shocked expressions. Surely she didn't say what she said.

As he continued to slam his cock into my wife, Greg said in a demanding tone, "Keep saying it til I tell you to stop!"

"I hate my husband's useless cock! I hate my husband's useless cock! I hate my husband's pathetic worthless cock! My cuck husband has never made me feel this good!"

As if the first time didn't confirm it to Anna and Peter, the multiple times she repeated it did. It also didn't help that another man's voice came screaming out of my bedroom. Anna and Peter bent over laughing hysterically but managed to cover their mouths to hide the sound. They rushed back home to have what will most likely be the most interesting conversation they've had all week about me and my wife.

I was humiliated beyond belief. Not only does one of the best lawyers in this city know I'm a cuck, but he's fucking my wife after beating me in court, and now neighbors who I regularly see know the truth. I couldn't imagine how much more I could take. That's when I heard my wife say something I didn't think she'd say.

Mistress Kim screamed, "Oh God baby, I'm taking every inch. I'm taking every inch of your cock. God, it's in! It feels so fucking good, Sir!"

There was no way... How in God's name was my wife taking all 8 inches of his cock? My wife always told me that she liked my cock! She told me if it was an inch bigger then it would start to hurt. But here she is taking 8 inches.

Mistress Kim continued to scream in a mix of pain and pleasure, yelling, "Oh god, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Cum inside me! Cum inside my married pussy!"

Greg loudly moaned, "I'm gonna fill up your slut pussy with every drop!"

The reality of what Kim was saying hit me. This man was going to end this night by cumming in my wife. Another reality that hit me hard was that I never saw him put on a condom. I immediately started stroking my cock again. This night has been the most overwhelming experience of my life, but it's what I wanted! I also knew that deep down this is what my wife wanted as well. I'm not going to let my nerves get the best of me anymore. I'm going to cum as my wife and bull cum at the same time!

Mistress yelled out one of the last commands for the night, she screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Cum in me Greg, cum in me!"

I sat outside and could hear the moaning of both my wife and Greg. I closed my eyes and continued feeling the cool breeze of the neighborhood on my body. I laid my back on my house while I felt myself on the tip of my orgasm. The sounds of my wife barely being able to speak as she came sent me over the edge. I shot my load all over my chest and into the bushes that were close to me. Just like my wife, I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. I lay there catching my breath the same way my wife and Greg were catching theirs.

After a few minutes of collecting her thoughts, Mistress Kim yelled out from the bed, "OK Cuck, you can come in now. Crawl through the window!"

Without turning off the outdoor lights, Mistress Kim made me jump through the window completely naked. Greg and Kim laughed at me as I awkwardly fell to the floor in the least graceful climb I've ever done. My chest and hands are still covered in cum.

Mistress Kim was still laying in bed after her earth-shattering orgasm. She looked down and me with the most sinister grin I've ever seen. Greg was on the edge of my bed wearing his pants and putting on his shirt.

Mistress Kim pointed at Greg's feet, she said, "Ok Cuck, crawl to Greg and grovel at his feet."

I crawled over to Greg, cum dripping off my body and falling to the floor. My knees were shaky from having to squat down most of the night.

"Thank him for fucking me," Mistress Kim said.

"Tha-thank you for fu-fucking my wife," I said while trying to get myself together.

Mistress Kim wasn't satisfied with my answer, she screamed, "Louder!"

"...Thank you for FUCKING my WIFE!" I anxiously screamed out.

Greg stood up, grabbed my hair, and looked me in the eyes.

"You're welcome, Cuck. Your wife has my number. Anytime she needs me all she has to do is call," Greg said

Greg looked over at the window and smiled, he said, "Looks like the window is still open. I hope we didn't make too much noise! Go close the window, Cuck!"

I walked over to quickly close the window. I don't think I could handle one more neighbor knowing more about me. My wife and Greg shared one last passionate kiss before he was about to leave.

"Oh, I see you left the light on outside. That will make it easier to see my car outside. Thanks, Kim," Greg said in a smart-ass kind of way.

"Ha, you drive safe, Greg," Kim said.

Greg drove away from the house and Mistress Kim permitted me to stand up again. With the window blinds closed and everything quiet, Mistress Kim decided to break the silence.

Mistress Kim looked over at her husband, she said in a playful voice, "Sooooo!?!? How was that!?"

The best I could say was, "It... It was... a lot!"

"Hahahah, yeah, I can imagine. You stroking your little dick out there probably wasn't what you wanted."

"Honestly Mistress, I'm happy I got to be your cuck. Even though it wasn't exactly how I pictured it, I still had fun. I just wish I got to see you fuck him."

"Well then, I have some fantastic news for you, Cucky!"

Mistress Kim walked over to the opposite end of our bed and pulled out a video camera. She looked at me and said, "Greg told me he was comfortable with me recording this. So as a gift for being a good Cuck and doing what you were told. You can watch this whenever you want!"

I couldn't believe it. I thought I was never going to be able to watch the first time another man fucked my wife. But now I can relive it anytime I want!

I looked at my beautiful wife and enthusiastically said, "Thank you, Mistress Kim! You're the best wife I could have asked for!"

Mistress Kim gave me a huge hug, she giggled and said, "I know, Cucky."

I wrapped my arms around my wife, happy to see what new fantasies this night has opened up for us.

Mistress Kim waved the video camera around, looked me in the eyes, and smiled. In a playful voice she said, "By the way, Greg wasn't joking about coming back. He'll come back whenever he wants to fuck your wife. Do you accept that?"

"Yes, Mistress Kim! I do!"

12