I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 02

Story Info
Her night continues as she goes to her second event.
5.5k words
4.52
90.1k
61

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a Slave? Part 2

I stay on the ground, feeling like a big pile of goo as I can't believe that any of this is happening to me. I mean, stuff like this happens to others, but not me. It's something you would read on reddit or in some bar by someone who had to much. But not from me. Not to me.

How did I get here? Easy. One night when I had too much wine, I signed up to actually live out the fantasy of being a slave at this convention. And more over, on the stupid form saying which kinks to try, I picked every single kink that I ever wanted to try. I never should have done that while drinking.

And I just had the first taste of the night as they made me strip in public because slaves aren't allowed clothes. The guards then marched me to this area of the convention where I was made me into a hucow. I just got strapped into a rig, had my breasts milked and was fucked by two bulls. When they released me, I just collapsed on the ground.

"Stand up slave," one of the guards barks as he stands over me, showing no love or any care about my well-being. When I don't move, the two guards bend over and pick me up easy by the arms to set me on my feet.

The larger of the two guards grabs my face in his one hand and looks at my eyes. He then turns my head this way then that way, even opening my mouth to look inside. It then strikes me he's checking me out. Checking to see if I'm hurt or if something is wrong. Oddly this makes me feel better.

The guard then looks to the other guard and nods once, as if giving a signal. The other smaller guard then proceeds to walk off, making it seem like his job here is done. He marches right out of the area and past the farmer without saying anything.

"Say the word," the remaining guard says in a demanding manner. Confused I look at him, having no clue what he's talking about. The word? What word?

"The word, the final word," he barks out, getting angry. "Oh, it's...it's," I start, finally understanding what he is wanting. When I signed up to be a slave they had you pick a word that would be a "safe" word. That if you say it, they stop whatever is happening and let you go then and there no matter what is happening.

The only thing is, if you say the safe word you lose the deposit. That means all your money is gone. That's the only reason I'm still here and let them treat me like a cow. Why I'm letting them do this to me even through I hate it with a passion. It's way too much money to lose.

"R-Rupture," I tell him the word I picked as my safe word, to which he nods once. This stuns me a little as he knew what my word would be. I thought he was just a guard that got roped into taking me here, but if he knew what word was my safe word, it would mean he was assigned to me somehow. That he had to read my profile.

As I hadn't really considered it before, I do consider saying my safe word now to get out of this. The fucking I just got from the two of them was more than what I was looking for, and I don't want any more. Being a slave isn't for me. This pain, this humiliation, this...everything is too much for me. And too much for my pussy.

I really don't want to do it anymore. Not with all the things I remember signing up for. It'll be torture for me. But...I just can't lose all that money. And, a part of me, a stupid dark part of me is very curious about what else is going to happen. That part of me wants to experience so much more in that crazy dark way that you think about jumping off a cliff when you get near it.

"You are a slave. Property," the guard tells me as if starting an orientation. "What you signed up for isn't the lovely-dovely holding your hand while you get spanked with feathers type slave. You had the choice to pick that option, to have a sweet and gentle master and you didn't pick it. So get it through your thick head and your fat tits that you are a slave. Worthless till you are purchased. Property. To be bid on," he breaks down in an extremely blunt manner.

I just look at him after this. How do you respond to that? Do you say thank you? Or fuck you? How do you respond to someone telling you that you are worthless when you are naked and signed up to be a slave?

"For the rest of the night, I'm responsible for taking you to each department YOU assigned for yourself. At the end, you will be sold off to someone, who that is, I don't care. What they do to you, I don't care. How much they pay, I don't care. I don't care as long as they abide by the rules of the program," he continues in that blunt manner. I half-except him to slap me across the face to make a point.

I then have a very weird thought; is this the real version of him? Or is this his fantasy? That as I signed up to be a slave, he signed up to be a cold-hearted guard that gets to do as he wants to a slave. I only wonder this because he gives off a strange vibe, like he's looking out for me. That if things go to far, he'll stop it.

Then again, I could think that because, well, you know, we technically had sex and now I feel a connection to him. Or I could be reading him wrong as he really is a mean, cold-hearted bastard.

"Walk. Hands on head," he orders and points towards the exit hallway. My legs still feel like jelly but I do begin to walk. As I do, I place both hands on top of my head to not hide any part of my naked body. Now people will be able to see not just my naked body but they can see the rings over my nipples from where the suction cups where. They will know I was just milked.

"Oh darn, almost forgot," The Farmer then says with an apologetic tone as I walk past him and his stool. He gets up and moves off his stool in a hurry to the shelf inside the stall I was in. He comes back a moment later, holding something behind his back.

"A momento," he says with a laugh and reveals what he has. It's a leather choker necklace only...there's a cowbell on it. He proceeds to bring it towards my neck, where I take a step back to show I don't want to wear such a demeaning thing. The guard seemed to know this would be my reaction as when I back up, I back up into him. He proceeds to hold me with his hands on my arms as the farmer fixes the cowbell to my neck.

"Bye Bessie, sure was fun," the Farmer greets, and I then receive a slap on the ass that says without words for me to start walking. The moment I take my first step, I hear the bell start to make that clanging noise. It sends a powerful wave of humiliation to my stomach as this is going to draw people's attention and announce that a naked, hucow slave is coming through. Each step, more clanging.

Sure enough, within seconds we walk out of the hucow hallway and are on the main convention floor where everyone in my area stops and looks at me. Nearly everyone smiles as if liking what they see as they look me up and down. I'm stunned as this happens, never thinking I would be in this situation.

I just stand there, feeling every single pair of eyes look at me. A dark tingle rushes over me as this isn't just a few people that are looking, there are dozens and dozens. They see all of me too. And what happens if there's someone here that knows me? What will I do then? They'll get to see all of me, even the parts that I hide. And now I stand there as the crowd sees my milked breasts, my shaved womanhood, my slapped ass. They see it all. They especially see me with a cowbell around my neck and my hands on my head like a submissive pathetic slave.

My ass is slapped by the guard again to jerk my hips forward to get me moving. When he does this, the loud clap sound echoes around and there's a large amount of laughter at me. Then I'm paraded along the outskirts of the convention, where I feel my breasts jiggling and bouncing all over the place in a comical manner. And as I walk, I do notice a few females that look at me rather upset, but I give them the same look back as at least they get to wear clothes and be free. They can walk around and do whatever they want. I'm a damn slave. I can't do anything now.

We walk along the outskirts of the convention, where there are TONS of people and booths. There are so many different types of not just people, but kinks. And I'm just seeing a small part of the convention too. It partly makes me upset with myself because I would love to go booth to booth and learn about some of what I see. I mean, there's a guy in what looks like a mascot suit like you would see in a baseball game. What the hell is that about?! How can that be sexual? I want to know.

But I'm marched about naked with my guard behind me, grunting directions every so often on where I am to go. A few times I'm told to stop as someone asks the guard what my slave name is. When I do, the surrounding people stare at me and say their crude comments about me.

And each step I take I hear the damn cowbell just dangling away, letting everyone know to stop and stare at me. More and more guys start to laugh when they hear it and call out, "mooo." It starts to get me a tad worried as I'm not sure what to do if someone tells me to moo. Would I have to do it or not.

You know, for a sex convention, why is it there are no other completely naked people around?! It's just me! Sure there's some that are dressed in rather revealing clothes, but I am the only truly naked person I see. It's as if they wanted to make sure everyone would stare at me. I mean, I haven't even seen another slave.

"Here," the guard grunts and positions my shoulders to make me turn to the left. There I see another hallway, but unlike the one where the farmer was, which was made with tarp, this has what looks like those temporary walls you see in convention centers. Walls that are moveable, stackable and mobile so you can make rooms out of them. These temporary walls make another hallway, only this one has no one around. It's just a shadowy long hallway and a single sign that reads "Department A" at the entrance.

I'm made to walk down this hallway, where it feels oddly colder than on the main floor. Like the A/C is turned down low here, but for what reason I'm not sure. This could just be in my head as it is much darker here, like you are going into one of those Halloween haunted houses. I get a chill that gives me goosebumps over my entire body, almost like it's a warning. I'm not sure why, but this sends a fresh wave of fear and nervousness over me. It makes me want to turn around and take off running.

When I reach the end of the hallway, I see it connects to an adjoining hallway and that there's another sign that you can't see until you are right next to the back wall. The sign reads "Room 1, Room 2" and has an arrow to the left, and then "Room 3, Room 4" with an arrow to the right.

There's also instructions underneath this that tells the convention attendee to check their itinerary to make sure they are in the right place. That this is a restricted area and only those that signed up may visit. It goes on to tell you to double check the exact room you are supposed to go to. And to make this even creepier, the last bit is a warning that stepping into any of the 4 rooms means you understand there will be pain, simulated abuse, humiliation, degradation and simulated non-consensual sex as well as other explicit sexual acts.

In reaction to this I back up, but the guard holds me by the neck so I can't go. In fact, he holds me in place just as I am as if making sure I read all of the warning. As he does this, I remember him asking me about my safe word. It's now that it truly hits me what he was telling me. That only by saying that word would I not have to have...this...done to me.

"W-W-Which room?" I ask, wondering which of the hellish rooms I'm going to have to visit. Which one is going to be the one to do some raunchy sex act that I probably will never tell anyone about? Which is the one that I will regret signing up for?

"You are scheduled for all 4 of them, so it doesn't matter which is first," the guard states, and I clearly hear his laughter as he hears me gasp.

"All four?" I say, feeling in a daze. Why did I think it would be any less? One room. Ha. That's not my luck tonight. Yet, standing here, naked, knowing that this is going to be a not so fun time for me...I feel oddly aroused. It's the helplessness of all this that makes me tingle right between the legs. It's the same sort of feeling I got from being locked in that hucow rig, where I couldn't stop whatever they wanted to do.

Knowing if I don't move soon he'll smack my ass again, I turn to my left and decide to go to Room 1. I walk down the dark hallway, where I see in the small distance that it ends in one of two ways, go straight or go right. I decide to go straight at this is where Room 1 is, thanks to the sign pointing to Room 2 to the right.

As I walk, the hallway is still very dark, which I know is on purpose, I just don't know what that purpose is. In the distance I see a strange red light. I try to make out anything where that red light is, but it's too far away and too dark that I can't really see anything.

"Can...can you at least tell me what Room 1 is?" I ask my guard as I continue to keep my hands on my head. I want to at least know what kinks to expect in that room so I can be on guard. But he doesn't respond. I then notice I don't even hear his footsteps with me.

Pausing, I turn to look behind me only to see the guard stopped walking a while ago. He's looking at me with a strange look while holding a tablet in his right hand as if he just did something with it, most likely checking me in.

Seeing him that far away fills me with a horrible fear. He knows better than to get this close to these rooms. As soon as I think this, I feel it, or should I say, them.

Hands. Lots of hands. One hand reaches around and covers my eyes while another hand puts their hand over my mouth. Other hands and arms wrap around my upper body while more grab around my legs. I'm then lifted and carried off as if being kidnapped by a gang.

The surprise of it makes me start to struggle and fight. I begin to yell into the hand that holds my mouth as I try to kick with my legs and swing my arms. But the hands hold me tight, making my struggling pointless. Worse of all, as I do this, I hear them laughing and making crude sexual comments about raping me and things like, "This will be easy, she ain't got no clothes!"

The hands over my eyes then are removed as is the hand over my mouth. When I can see again, I see I am in the room that is bathed with that eerie red light. I can see with the red light, but everything looks distorted and, well, monster like. As if this is a scene from a horror movie.

Then I see words drawn or spray painted on the wall. They are dark but super huge so there's no mistaking what they say and no claiming you didn't see them. Reading the brief sentence, I know exactly what is about to happen to me, for it reads, "Here we all take what we want as many times as we want."

As if waiting for me to read the wall, I'm pushed from behind, hard. Hands push my back to make me stumble forward. When I do, I trip on something large that was on the floor just a couple of feet in front of me. I crash down, my knees hitting first, and then I fall on my face. Thankfully I fall on what is clearly a mattress so it doesn't hurt but still surprises me.

Like a swarm of bugs, they are on me. Something about this, the way they move as a group, the fact that there are so many of them, it's overwhelming. It makes you feel terrified and helpless, but also extremely aroused for some crazy reason. You can just feel it in the air that grab at you that they do mean to take what they want, if you want to give it or not.

"No, no, no!" I protest as hands grab my hands and pull, stretching them out. More hands grab my ankles and not just stretch, but pull my legs apart, making my entire body go into a spread eagle pose. If it was just one person holding me, I could struggle, but it's not. It's so many of them that I can't stop them from spreading my legs and pinning me face down on this mattress.

Someone climbs on top of me as I am in this pro-bone position. I can't see the person but I know whomever it is, is naked...and it's a guy. I keep trying to struggle, not because I mean to or that I even want to, but because it just feels like what I'm supposed to be doing. I keep trying to move my body and break free of all the hands holding me. That if I can get free then I can run off.

As I struggle, the man on top of me gets himself in position and I feel him moving his member between my legs. The rest of the gang holds me down while they laugh, joke and talk so much shit. Some laugh about how stupid I am to come here. Others say how I deserve what they are going to do to me. Others tell me graphically about what they are going to do from saying "the bitch is going to take it up the ass," to that they are gonna "fuck my titties and blow their load on my face."

Then I feel the one on top enter me. I feel his member enter inside me easily, where I can tell he's clearly wearing a condom by the way it is ribbed. He doesn't have a very large member, but it's better that way for some reason.

He slides it in and then instantly starts to fuck me furiously. The speed that he does this is like he's racing to see how fast he can cum so he can break the world record. For some reason the rape scene from Death Wish 2 pops in my head at how he fucks me.

Staring forward all I can see is the words on the wall and the redness of the room. As I feel him fucking me, it hits me that I'm being held down and fucked. That a group of men, maybe even more than a dozen of them, are holding me down and fucking me. They are taking sex from me in the way they want it, not caring about anything I want.

The others cheer the one fucking me as he goes to town on my womanhood. They yell at him to "beat that pussy," and "show the bitch who is in charge". And all the while, his fast thrusts make the entire mattress bounce that makes my body go up and down instead of side to side. It makes me think of the way a dog fucks in that animalistic fast manner. It's such a strange thing to notice that the way he's fucking me is different from the way the guards did, yet both feel so great.

After maybe 40 seconds, the man fucking me gasps a goofy gasp and starts to buck. It's very clear that he just came. Even if I didn't notice him bucking, the others start to cheer him for cumming. Almost as fast as he entered me, he pulls out and climbs off, to which the men cheer even louder with many of them laughing and saying, "look at her."

I'm pulled now, but on my side. The hands holding me start to lift and then pull before I realize they are turning me over. I'm plopped onto my back with my hands being stretched over my head and my legs bent and held apart.

Someone then grabs a handful of my hair and yanks, forcing my head back and up painfully. Right as this happens, I feel another person between my legs and position themselves. I attempt to move my head, to force my head down to get a look at the guy but the hand in my hair doesn't let me. They aren't going to let me see who is fucking me. Just like they didn't let me see the last guy.

"I wanna see those titties bounce!" The man between my legs laughs crazily, to which the others laugh in a drunken manner. And sure enough, I feel the man's member press against my already used hole. A gasp escapes me as he pushes inside, his hard cock going inside my still tight and very ready womanhood. He instantly begins to thrust in a manic fashion, making a comical sound come out of me as my groaning moan is shaken and the others laugh.

It occurs to me as he is fucking me that they aren't going to let me see any of their faces. That's why the room has the red light, so even if I look at any of them, I won't really get a good look. And no matter what I do, I bet they will keep my head from getting in position to see any of them clearly as it's always been shoved to the ground or made to look up.

12