I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing this has the very weird effect of nearly making me cum. They are truly forcing me. Making it so I can't even see who fucked me. That I'm being gangbanged and passed around like a party toy.

Unable to help it, I begin to cry out in a groaning moan as the one fucking me rubs my insides so fast with that ribbed condom. Then a rather humiliating thing happens. As he fucks me like this, with me on my back and held, my breasts do begin to bounce, only, I feel them smacking against the bottom of my chin as he fucks me. Each thrust my chin gets hit by my breasts, reminding me of their size. This is accented when one of the group actually points this out to which the cheering crowd laughs.

This guy lasts even shorter than the first, probably thanks to looking at my bouncing breasts smack me. He pulls out after cumming in what sounds like a rather intense orgasm for him. Not a second passes before hands grab me again.

I'm then lifted completely off the ground but in the same lying down position I was just in. I get a view of the dark white ceiling that is bathed in the red light before they flip me over so I'm face down looking at the mattress they had me on while they keep me in mid-air. My legs are then spread apart by strong arms as my own arms are held behind my back. One of them forces my head down to my chest and keeps it there so all I can see are my dangling boobs as well as many pairs of legs and a bunch of stiff cocks.

A moment later, another man whose cock isn't that large and is wearing the same sort of ribbed condom steps between my legs and enters me in this strange sex position. He begins to thrust in and out of me while all of his friends hold my body up for him, truly making me feel like just a sex object. They even start to move my entire body back and forth to time with his thrusts.

Unable to help it, I cum. It's not just the sex that does it either, it's being held down, it's feeling like an object, it's knowing that there are so many of them, it's even the way my pussy feels so tired from them fucking me. It all hits me and becomes so overwhelming that I can't help but cum, and cum hard. I've had many orgasms in my life, but this feels different. Just like it felt different when the guards fucked me. This orgasm makes me feel more like a toy, like I'm a sex object that they get to fuck in any way they want. And like a whore, my screams of cumming are heard by every single one of them, to which they laugh or egg me on by saying "cum bitch cum."

I don't even finish cumming before the man fucking me cums and the next one enters me. Them doing this only prolongs my orgasm as a hand covers my eyes as they position me so it's like I'm sitting. Only they hold me like this so the next one can fuck me in this way as I stay in mid-air.

They keep on going and going. It's after two more than I see a pattern. They all have about the same size cock, they wear the same condom and they fuck me in that rapid, jerky manner. They are all basically the same and my guess is they do this because they aren't trying to do real damage. They want me to feel what it is like to be, well, forced by a crowd, but with none of the actual damage of being fucked raw that could happen.

Each man means I'm moved into a different sex position. I would guess all of them know each of their sex positions too by the way they just seem to know how and where to hold me. And no sex position is the same. But each time I'm held down tight so no body part of mine can move. Well, that's not all true. In one position I had my arms behind me and my back bent upward while my head was made to look at the ceiling as I was fucked from underneath. There they made sure that my tits could bounce free and bounce wildly for their enjoyment.

Now my body is pressed together in a ball in a face down ass up type position. My arms are held against me and there's even a bare foot stepping on the back of head to keep it in place as I'm fucked from behind. The one that fucks me now grunts the entire time and yells insults about how my pussy is there just to please cock.

"That's 9," I hear the man fucking me yell as he pulls out of me, having just cum. When he says this, everyone starts to clap, cheer and hoot as if it is a celebration. This gets louder and louder too, and I see a few feet moving around as if dancing.

Then I hear the chant they are all saying. The demeaning, crude chant that is directed at me. The one that all of them are saying, "we fucked your pussy, you stupid bitch."

Suddenly my feet are grabbed. Both feet and grabbed and yanked so I'm flipped onto my back. I'm then pulled, no, dragged like a sack of potatoes. It's all so confusing and I'm not sure what is going on as everything is such a red blur. I'm pulled past all of them, getting a strange view upwards of the legs, balls and cocks of multiple men, yet all of them look upward to hide their faces.

Then I'm stopped. They stop dragging me and I find myself out of the red light. I'm back in that dark hallway and out of the room. From behind, I hear a door slam closed and the chanting continue but muffled.

Confused and stunned I look around to see my guard standing where he was before I was grabbed by all those hands. And behind me, I see a door. I thought the end of the hallway was open, but it was really an open door leading inside the red room because the door is closed now, and the sign on the door reads, "9 is Enough Forced Fucking."

With my body burning in heat and my womanhood throbbing from the pounding it just took, I just lay my head back down and stare up at the ceiling. Already it feels like all that didn't really happen. That it was all some sort of crazy fever dream. That I had too much wine and dreamt it up. It was too intense, too horrible, too crazy and too humiliating to have liked the way I did.

"You remember the word?" the guard asks from where he is, which is several feet away, like he still doesn't want to get close and be sucked into the gangbang room. I nod to say that I do as I don't think I can talk at the moment. I do know my safe word and I can say it if it is needed. This is his way of checking on me.

"Ahhh, a new toy," an evil sounding female voice says happily. Weakly I turn my head to the side to see two women looking down at me from the hallway of the second room. One of the ladies is a black lady that is dressed in a very short black skirt and top while the other looks Middle Eastern and is dressed in a pants suit, as crazy as that is.

I groan as I see them as I know they are from whatever department that is Room 2. Don't they see I just got fucked repeatedly? Isn't that enough to be sent home, or get like a 10 hour break? Can't I go home yet?!

"OK! OK! OK!" I start to say loudly as one of them grabs a handful of my hair and yanks, convincing me to get to my feet very fast. Within seconds I am standing and following behind the one who has my hair as I am bent over. As I walk, the other open hand slaps my bare ass repeatedly, making me jump and yelp as her slaps are damn painful.

"Welcome to the Ex-Girlfriend's Revenge Room," one of them says and at once I feel my stomach drop. I'm not sure if the name is some sexual reference that I don't know, but it sounds painful. Very painful. There's nothing more vengeful than an ex-girlfriend you did wrong.

To be continued...


12