All Comments on 'I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 02'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

What's next?

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 3 years ago
Wow. This is hot stuff.

Can't wait to read more.

Avonrep18Avonrep18over 3 years ago
Another GR8 Chapter

Waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter. Again!! I wished it was me as the main character. How come this only happens in fiction writings, and not in real life. =(

KialeythaKialeythaover 3 years ago
Waiting....

Awesome story. Wish stuff like this was real. I’d sign up lickety split!

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
I really try to get into this story...

But I just hit plot-holes all the way...

For example... A lot of videogames hide their hardest modes after a succesful playthrough but this highly professional organisation allow a complete neophyte directly into the hardest mode, risking she breakes wich would make them liable to punitive claims worth millions. I just can't wrap my head around it.

I find the setting intruiging stil, but it just gives me the impression that you should have thought the whole thing through more thouroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@teehaa

She had the option to pick a much softer approach, but she chose the hardcore one. The guard explains as much. And she's had a long time to think properly about this. It wasn't a rushed decision made at 3am after a night of drinking. She thought for a long time about it, and she committed to it. The author also emphasizes the opportunities she has to opt-out by saying her safe word and she doesn't take them.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

Nicely done, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES