I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 04

Story Info
She enters a new room where she becomes a gloryhole whore.
5.9k words
4.59
70k
53

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a Slave? Part 4

"Be a good lil bitch, and if I hear any complaints, you will regret it," I'm warned by the very beautiful domineering black woman right before she leaves as I'm secured in a kneeling position facing the wall with my hands cuffed behind me. To ensure that I am completely helpless and stuck, my cowbell collar is attached to the wall by a 10 inch chain meaning I can move away from the wall or from the cock that is in my mouth that's shoved from the other side of the wall.

More importantly, my bare tied breasts are sticking out of the wall via the two holes. And I'm unable to pull them back because there's a chain connecting the clamps on the other side of the wall.

I'm forced to kneel in this position as a cock begins to thrust back and forth as the unseen man fucks my face. I'm stuck in this position, my mouth and tits open for anyone that wants. And as my face is fucked, it feels so much worse having no clue whose cock is it. What if it is someone I know?

This is the 4th room I've signed up for at the sex convention where I signed up to be a slave. All night I've been trying to figure a way out of this, but to get out without losing my huge deposit that I put down when I drunkenly signed up for this. Like an idiot, I not only signed up to be a slave, but to experience every kink I've ever wanted to all on the same night.

So far tonight I've been made into a hucow where my breasts were milked and 2 "bulls" fucked me hard, then I was gangbanged by a countless number of men in the 2nd room, to which they fucked my pussy so many times that it is still throbbing. The 3rd room which I just came from contained 2 women that did nothing but abused me, from tying up my breasts, clamping them and weighing them, to fucking me in my ass and mouth at the same time with dildos.

The worst part of all of this, and the best part as well, is that in each room, I've cummed. Cummed several times too. As horrible as it is, I can't help but admit that I have loved and hated all that has been done to me. After what's happened to me, I am beginning to truly understand how perverted and messed up I am.

I am in the next room in Department A, which is the 3rd one I've been made to go to our of 4. It is plain that this room is for me to be a glory hole whore against my will. I've only ever heard of glory holes, which is a hole in the wall or stall in a bathroom or other private place, but I've never seen one. I'm not the woman on the other side of the wall, complete with a cock in her mouth.

Since the room I am in is very dark, I stare at the darkness of the wall in front of me as the man keeps thrusting his cock in and out of the hole, which my mouth is on the other side. As I can't do anything else, I think about the cock in my mouth. I taste the all too common tastes that come from cock, such as the pre-cum that leaks out. I will say, whomever owns this cock, they do keep it very clean. It's also average in size which is nice as I don't gag on it, but it does almost go to the back of my throat.

I keep my lips closed around it as I'm too scared of the 2 women coming back to punish me if I'm not a good slave. So basically, I let myself get treated like a whore by letting this man fuck my mouth because I'm scared of two women. If I didn't feel like a coward before, after thinking this, I do now.

The worst part of all of this...is the noise. The wet gurgling sound of the cock fucking my mouth is so loud. It's such a humiliating sound too, knowing that it is coming from me. It truly makes me feel like a whore as there's no chance of pretending it is anything than what it is. It's a damn cock fucking a wet mouth while spit and drool come out. And it has my tone of pitch so I can't pretend it is someone else either.

The truth of the situation is that I'm sucking a stranger's cock. Me. Sure, I've done this for a lover or two, but nothing like this. I mean, in my entire life I've done it maybe 5 or 6 times. And now...how many cocks am I going to have to suck? The thought that I'm basically worshipping penis occurs to me and the thought is far too humiliating for me to linger on.

Suddenly the cock which has started to thrust frantically is pulled back and I hear the man on the other side make a goofy sounding noise as it is clear that he just came. To this, I find that a part of me is proud that I was able to make him cum so fast. With all the times I did service a lover orally, it took at least 5 minutes, but this guy took less than a single minute. Plus I'm also happy that he didn't cum in my mouth. I've always found that to be a bit gross. Then again, in the position that I am in, I wonder why he didn't. Seems like something I would deserve now that I am nothing but a sex slave. In the back of my mind, I think I remember some convention rule stating how within the premises you are not to finish in anyone's mouth.

About half a minute passes as I kneel on the soft pillow in this dark room, hearing all the sounds from the other side. I'm not sure, but I think the other side is a single room. That it's not on the open convention, but in a room off the side of it. There isn't a lot of people in it either, which makes me think its some sort of private room/event.

Another cock is shoved through the hole, which pokes me right in the nostril. Feeling this sends a fresh wave of humiliation over me as I pull my head back as much as I can to make way for the cock. I'm able to open my mouth just in time to take this new cock in my mouth before it goes to the side of my mouth.

This man doesn't move but stays perfectly still. He keeps his cock where it is inside my mouth and I'm made to keep my closed mouth on his larger than average member, my lips closed tightly around it. Since it is longer than normal, my head is pulled back from the wall where the chain prevents me from going back any futher. The cock is already dangerously close to being in the back of my throat which will make me gag if he tries. I'm not able to move my head back to start, well, blowing him.

"How does it feel bitch?" I hear the man on the other side laugh. It occurs to me he knows what he is doing. Knows that I must be stuck in this horribly position with his cock deep in my mouth. Knowing this and hearing him talk to me in that disgusting manner makes my face flush as it is so embarrassing.

"How does it feel to have my cock in your mouth, huh? To be on your knees while you suck on it? Tell me. Tell me how it feels!" He then demands, talking soft at first then damn near yelling at the end.

My first thought is to be quiet and not give him the satisfaction of hearing me say anything. To stay still and put doubt in his mind of who is on the other side sucking on his member. But then the image of the two women pops in my head, with their room of whips, chains and other painful toys. They would love a reason to punish me.

"Humiliating," I answer the man, but with his cock in my mouth, it doesn't come out like that. Instead it comes out garbled and hilarious sounding. It comes out just like you would think someone talking with a cock in their mouth would sound. To me it sounds like "Homadilading," as I can't move my tongue or my jaw.

The man laughs hard at my response. Laughs at the power he holds over a stranger. Laughs at how another human being is having to keep his cock in her mouth. Laughing at how pathetic I've become.

"Now, I'm going to pull back some, and you, like a good little bitch, are going to lick it, top to bottom in long licks," he informs me. I take it that whomever this guy is, he's been to this convention before. He must know all that goes on and that I'm not allowed to really refuse what he wants. At least, I don't think I can refuse.

He does pull back to which his cock does exit out of my mouth and I'm able to close my jaw. But then, feeling like the "little bitch" that he just called me, I stick my tongue out. When I find the head of his cock, I run my tongue along the side of it, moving down the shaft until my head hits the wall. Then I repeat this going the other way.

I'm made to lick the man's cock for at least a few minutes like this, having to run my tongue up and down it like a lollipop. Every so often the bastard would shift, to which his cock would hit the side of my face or once, hit me in the eye. Each time he does this, he laughs as he knows what it

After a while, he pulls his cock out of the hole without saying anything, to which I assume he is about to cum. Then, a cry escapes my lips as I feel the clamps on my nipples pulled. My face hits the wall as the man pulls on the clamps hard, forcing my tits more out of the holes to which my entire body shoves forward in an effort to ease the pain.

I hear the laughter as he pulls on the clamps, which stretches my breasts each tug. Granted, he could do worse and be much meaner as he's not tugging that hard, but still, it hurts. He tugs on them hard enough that I feel each breast rise as it's pulled from the nipple.

Now I feel him pulling the clamps opposite ways, making me feel something I've never felt before as my left breast goes left and my right breast goes right. It's a truly odd feeling which is made more intense as they are both tied and much more sensitive than normal. Laughing, he begins to jiggle them like this, making me whimper and yelp with the pain and humiliation.

"Those are some big titties," he laughs and lets go of them, which they then bounce around comically. I then cry out as the bastard slaps my left breast, which sends it into my right one, laughing as he does. This stuns me as I wasn't expecting it, but lets me know just how helpless my tits are to the men on the other side. They could do whatever they want to them and I can't stop it.

Thankfully he walks away. I know this because I hear him laughing and hear it moving away. Thankful that he is gone, I get maybe 10 seconds before another cock is put in the hole to which I adjust myself and take it in my mouth. This one thrusts slowly, to which I bob my head up and down his member as I start to suck him off. My lips trail over his shaft, being gentle yet putting force as I go up and down. And when I get to his head, my tongue flicks repeatedly over it, especially on the back side of it as I had a lover that said this drove him wild.

Like before, after about a minute, the man pulls out where he makes a goofy sound when he cums, and from the sound of it, he cums hard. A few moments later, another cock pokes through the hole, hitting me in the forehead as I slumped over to take a quick break. Humiliated, it dawns on me that there has to be a line on the other side when guys waiting to do this to me.

Behind me, I hear someone walking into the room just as I put my mouth on this new cock. Whomever it is walks from the hallway until they enter the room. I'm unable to see them, but I can feel them as they walk closer and closer, watching me in the dark as I perform this blowjob. Whomever it is doesn't say a word and stays there, quiet as can be.

"Finally, you are looking like a proper suck-whore," a man's voice says behind me in a cruel tone of voice. Hearing this makes me flush as never have I been called anything like that before.

"You know that's why you are in this room, right?" I hear the man ask as I keep performing this blowjob, not having any choice in the matter. I wonder if this is a rhetorical question, or if he really wants me to answer.

"It is so you get experience. A slave that can't use her whore mouth correctly is utterly worthless. That's why you are taking a turn in the Gloryhole Room. You will serve 15 minutes here sucking cock for all that you are worth, and then you will be moved...to the female side," the unseen man says, adding on, "After all, you never know who is going to buy you."

I stop sucking and hold the cock in my mouth at his words. Female side? FEMALE? Did he say female? He...he's not implying that I will...perform oral on a woman, is he? I gulp and try to talk, but the cock in my mouth prevents me. With me stopping the blowjob, the man on the other side of the wall starts to thrust, making the all too familiar and humiliating wet sounds as he fucks my mouth.

I declare to myself that I'll suck this guy off and then tell this man behind me that through I've always been bi-curious, and have always wanted to try something with a woman, but that I'm not really a lesbian. I've never done it before and that it is something I just can't do. There's nothing wrong with the act, it's just, not for me as I've never done it before or had it done to me.

Now I hear the man behind me move. I feel him move right behind me, and to my horror, he puts his hands on the sides of my head. The first thing I want to do is raise my hands and slap him off, but my hands are cuffed behind me and completely helpless.

I reach a level of humiliation I didn't think possible as he begins to shove my head forward, making me gag on the man's cock as it is shoved deep inside my mouth. As the cock thrusts forward, the man holding my head forces my head forward, making the cock go all the way to the back of my mouth, where I start to feel a bruise forming from the cock hitting it.

"Fuck yeah," I hear the guy on the other side of the wall exclaim as I'm forced deeper and deeper down his member. Again, I'm stunned by the realization of something new. I'm "deep throating" this cock. The term, which I've only ever seen in erotic stories, is exactly what I'm being made to do with this stranger's cock. And to make it all the more embarrassing, each time my head is shoved forward, the damn cow bell rings from the movement signaling what I am doing.

My breaths are pants as the guy finally pulls his cock out of the hole and lets me breathe properly. Drool and spit cover my chin, which drips down onto my naked body as I taste nothing but cock in my mouth.

"W-W-Wait," I stammer out, having actually forgotten what I wanted to tell the man. I'm trying to catch my breath from this extreme usage, but another part of me actually waits to be hit in the face with the cock that's to be shoved through the hole. That I'm starting to really enjoy this level of submission and helplessness, where I know I am nothing but a slave.

"No talking," the man holding my head says and then he slaps my face. He open hand slaps my cheek, stunning me. Sure, it didn't really hurt and just stings a little, but I can't believe he did that. He slapped me. This man displays a level of aggression that even the two women in the last room didn't have as his fingers actually invade my mouth where he forces me to open as wide as I can.

"Keep your mouth wide open slave," the man growls and in a flash, there's another cock in my mouth. Only this cock is the biggest yet. By far the biggest penis I've seen all night. Scared, I do as I am told and keep my mouth open as wide as I can, to which the man shoves my head so far forward, my forehead smacks against the wall.

Panic true and beautiful begins as the head of the cock goes all the way back to my throat, blocking my air. At once I start to gag in reaction, but I'm held here, made to feel this scary and invading feeling. A second later, my head is pulled back to let me breath, only to be shoved forward again, the cock going even deeper. I swear the damn thing goes into my throat.

I'm kept like this as the cock pulls back just a few inches and thrusts forward. The cock fucks the back of my throat in the strangest, weirdest sexual act I've ever felt, not to mention scary. I'm able to breath, but only at certain moments. And so, I'm kept like this as I'm not just face fucked, but throat fucked. It is so damn scary, but extremely arousing as well. The fear is a part of it somehow, and it makes me wonder if I've been one of those weird women that get off on being choked and I never knew it.

"Good, bitch," the man holding my head laughs as the cock pulls out of the hole, allowing me to breath completely. I expect the next cock to pop through the hole but instead, the man unhooks the chain connecting my collar to the wall. Then he reaches and undoes the chain on the other side of the wall connecting my nipple clamps.

A wave of embarrassing disappointment floods over me as I realize that he's going to move me. That there'll be no more cocks invading my mouth like a whore. That this is over. That my lowest and most humiliating sexual act has come to the end.

It's at this moment that some logical part of my mind kicks in to point out that he must have some way of communicating with the people on the other side, else someone would have stepped up by now. Must be a switch to a light or something that shows when someone is at a hole.

Now that my breasts are no longer trapped in the holes, my hair is grabbed in his hand and I'm basically lifted up in a very painful experience. This man, whomever he is, is so damn rough and mean. Rag dolling me by my hair, he forces me to walk to my left in the dark room, at times smacking my head over the wall as he forces me to move. It's very clear he doesn't sell me as an equal.

After walking maybe 10 feet, I see another section of the wall with holes cut out as light comes in. Again, there are two holes that are meant for my breasts, but then there is a much larger hole at head level. The hole for men to push their cock through was a small hole compared to this one as it is much, much larger. This hole is almost the size of my head, if I laid my head down.

Instead of telling me to kneel when we reach the holes, the man presses against the back of my knees to force me into a kneeling position. Thankfully there is a pillow here as well so it doesn't hurt my knees at all. My face is pressed against the wall as he reconnects the chain from my collar to the wall only this time he makes it much shorter, basically not letting me move back but a single inch. I'm positioned so my breasts stick out of the two holes again, but he doesn't connect my nipple clamps which I do appreciate.

He grabs the sides of my head again and forcefully positions my head at the hole. Oddly, he positions me so the bottom half of my face sticks out that large hole, all the way to my nose. I'm not able to see any of this as all I can see is the darkness of the wall, but I can feel the air on the bottom half of my face. Moreover, my head is tilted back a little so the bottom of my face truly sticks out.

Very confused on what this is, I wait for him to say something, or maybe tell me what to do. Then I hear the sound of someone walking on the other side of the wall. The person walks to the wall, to which I hear another sound as well, which sounds like clothes being rustled.

All at once it hits me what is about to happen. I can't believe I forgot already, but the throat fucking took all thoughts out of my head. It overwhelmed me to the point I forgot what he told me earlier.

Then it happens. What I thought never would happen to me does. I feel someone on the other side of the wall step up, to which they put their crotch against my mouth. The unmistakable feeling of a woman's vagina is pressed against my mouth. The clit right on my upper lip. My lips are touching a woman's vagina.

"Lick slave," the man behind me growls and in his voice there is clear warning. In a daze as I really can't believe this is happening, I open my mouth to stick my tongue out. My tongue nervously is stuck out where it comes in contact with this woman's clit. The moment it does, I hear her moan ever so softly in enjoyment.

There's a pussy pressed against my lips. A pussy. I'm on my knees, hands cuffed behind me with a butt plug inside me...with a pussy pressed against my lips.

And feeling truly like a slave, I begin to move my tongue to the left and then right slowly, pressing against her clit. Never have I done anything like this. And I'm so surprised by the taste. For some reason I always figured that the taste of a woman's flower would be salty or gross, but it's not. It's very sweet and slick. In a way, it reminds me of a treat from a foreign land, one that some might not enjoy.

12