I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue begins to flick left and right much faster now as I press even harder against her clit. The more I do this, the wetter she becomes as her excitement begins to coat the entire bottom of my face. For some reason, this excites me.

Feeling aroused, my tongue begins to dart up and down as well as side to side. Each movement I make, I can feel her loving it as well as she moans. I keep getting faster as I press against her, for some reason starting to really love the fact that I can't use my arms to do this.

I'm performing oral on a woman. Or to be as crude as a man, I'm eating a woman out. I'm licking pussy. I'm a slave that's licking pussy. A slave that not only deep throats cocks, but licks women as well.

I consider that yesterday I was at work, where I gave a presentation to upper management about a new project. That in that meeting room I was professional and respected by all. And now I'm a slave. A naked hucow slave that's had her tits milked, that was gang-banged, had her ass violated and is now licking pussy after getting her mouth fucked over and over.

It's now I realize that moans I hear are not coming from the woman on the other side, but from me. That I'm rocking my hips back and forth, wanting so bad for something, anything, to touch my pussy. That for the first time in my life, I feel like I truly need to cum. That I need it. That I am truly a whore that needs it like I need oxygen. And the only way it can happen is if I can touch the one thing that I can't at the moment.

Now the woman whose pussy I'm licking begins not just to moan, but damn near yell in pleasure as I go even faster. Instead of just using my tongue, I press my entire mouth against her pussy and shake my head. I remember once, way back in college that a guy did that exact thing to me and it drove me crazy. And so I want to do everything that I want done to me...to her.

The woman clearly cums from the state of her yelling moans. Moreover, I hear what must be a crowd on the other side that must be watching her. Is the site of her cumming making a crowd, or the fact that this gloryhole whore is that good?

Suddenly the woman pulls back, taking her sweet womanhood away as I hear her stumble a little from having jelly legs. For a moment I actually almost tell her "Get that pussy back over here!" But I don't as I have a feeling that would earn me a great deal of pain from the man that is still behind me.

My hair is grabbed again and yanked upward, making me remove my head from the hole as well as going as high as I can in a kneeling position. He somehow unhooked the chain without me even noticing. I feel something being slide under me and between my legs. He's sliding something large under me. He does this with one hand as he holds me up with the other by holding my hair.

"Down," the man grunts and pushes down on my head to force me down. I plop down right on whatever it is, which surprises me. It's a large object much the same size as one of those body pillows. It feels soft yet sturdy at the same time, like one of those foam noodle things that you take to the beach, only it is shaped like a triangle. And in what is the weirdest and oddly embarrassing feelings ever, I feel the tip or side of the triangle right between my pussy lips. I sit on it, as I can't help it where it parts my lips and presses against my clit in a both good and bad feeling.

The man reattaches the chain and positions my head again so my mouth is back at the hole, to which another woman steps up and presses against my face. Not sure how I know this, but I can feel the excitement of this new woman. That she witnessed the other woman and wants to experience the same.

Knowing my duty, I begin to flick my tongue at her pussy, not believing that I'm really doing it again. That I'm pleasuring another woman. A very loud gasp escapes me as I feel the foam triangle thing between my legs, which is pressed in between my lips...start to vibrate. At once there's nothing else I can focus on as the vibration is against my clit as well.

Normally I would try to back off the thing, to get out of this situation even if I know I can't do to being attached to the wall. But that's changed. Instead my hips begin to rock while on whatever this thing is. The feeling that I need to cum, that I need to be touched is far greater than any modesty that I once had. It's like my inner slave is coming out as I need to cum from this treatment.

I rock on it, feeling both the vibration as well as pain as the edge seems to dig into me. I start to moan now, which feels so weird as my tongue goes out and licks at this stranger's vagina. Much like before, I do all that I want someone to do to me but to her. Only thanks to the heat and arousal, I bury my tongue against her clit, pressing as hard as I can.

It doesn't take long for the orgasm to come. The waves hit, making my entire body shake and vibrate just like whatever it is between my legs. My eyes close as I feel this intense feeling wash over me. As I feel every wave of it, I think of how I'm cumming to some weird sex toy that's shoved against my vagina. That I'm cumming while licking someone's pussy while naked and have my tits tied.

"Holy Hell, are you cumming? That fast? Shit, you are a whore," the man behind me says a bit in disbelief as he watches me rock on the thing. I hear his words and they make me want to cry but I don't really care. At this moment in time, all I care about is feeling every inch of this orgasm.

It bursts forth, revealing the peak of it as I shake my head while buried in this woman's sex. From the sounds of it, I believe she is cumming right along with me, no doubt getting off on my moans within her pussy.

My eyes roll as I feel the juices that cover all of my mouth and chin, that even drip down. My body quivers as the vibrations seem to go into my very soul with the beautiful warmth spilling over my body like a bucket of warm water.

After a while, the feeling fades. When it does, I notice that I'm still licking and flicking my tongue, but the woman has long since left, leaving me to look like an idiot. I stop doing this, leaving my head where it is as now the shame starts to build.

The man now comes back over, to which I can see him shaking his head in the darkness, as if appalled by how much of a whore I am. He undoes the chain attaching me to the wall, which leaves me a bit hollow as I find that I actually enjoyed performing oral on women. That there is something beautiful perverse yet wonderful about doing the act.

The man grabs my hair again to which I stand up before he can yank. It's at this point that I realize what a mess my hair must be in. That if I saw myself, I know I would really look like a slave as I feel so dirty and worn out.

Standing I feel the man move about the room. He doesn't say anything to me, but I can hear him getting something. Finally he comes back in front of me. Both of my nipple clamps are removed at the same time. When they are, I scream out in pain. I thought them being removed would feel good as they would no longer bite, but it's the opposite. The blood rushes back, sending horrible stinging pain across them.

With only a few seconds passing, the bastard puts different nipple clamps on me, sending the pain over me yet again. I cry out again, not sure how much more my poor breasts can take.

"Come on," the man says after he steps away from me, and then I feel the new nipple clamps pulled, thus making my nipples get pulled and my breasts lifted. At once I begin to walk, very confused as he's 6 or so feet in front of me, so how did he pull the clamps?

It's only when we are back inside the lighted hall that I see how he did it. I'm on a leash now, with him holding the end. Instead of the leash going to my clanging cowbell, it's attached to the nipple clamps he put on. So in short, I'm being led around by my tits.

I'm able to see the man clearly now. I'm not sure why but I'm both disgusted and aroused at the sight of the guy knowing he touched me, hit me and saw me naked. For he's a much older man, maybe in his early 70s. He's in very good shape, but there's no hiding that he would be considered elderly. And with that, I think that basically someone's grandfather is leading me around naked by the tits.

"You are to be cleaned up, and then sent to the fabled 'Spit Roast Train' room," the man informs me. He starts to laugh at this, clearly knowing whatever is in that room. I of course don't say anything as we turn down into another hallway as I'm sure he would love another reason to punish me.

"Oh gosh," I stammer as I'm lead out of a pair of double doors, to the outside. This is clearly outside of the convention as I see the night sky over head. In the distance I see all the parked cars as this leads to the parking lot. I'm outside. Naked, outside. Naked and a slave...outside for the world to see.

And in front of me is a small group of people, both men and women that wear the same shirt that the security guards do. Without saying anything, two of them, one man, one woman, pick up garden hoses.

"Stand on X," the woman says in a thick Russian accent while pointing at the ground in front of them. Humiliated, I move forward and stand on the taped X, to which the old man removes the leash from the clamps, but not the clamps themselves.

Fighting back tears and the odd urge to cum again, I wait for them to start spraying me with the water hoses to clean me.

To be continued...


12