I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 10

Story Info
The end of her long journey.
5.1k words
4.68
35.2k
34

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTION story is meant for entertainment only for those that can tell fiction from reality.

With a very content smile, I climb into my car after a 10-hour workday. I sit in the driver's seat for a long moment, reflecting on how tired I am. Today, like most days these days, was a hard and stressful day.

A few weeks ago, I was promoted to President of Special Projects. (Previously I was Acting Manager of Southern Areas within Special Projects). I was promoted because upper management had seen a huge change in my quality and speed of work in the past few weeks...ever since the convention.

Not a day passes that I don't think of that night and remember all the things that happened. It brings an even wider smile to my face as I start my car and head towards the freeway. The memory of that night always makes me smile, no matter how tired I am.

It changed me. A lot. I know I'm no longer the same woman. So many of the traits that I considered bad have washed away like dirt after a shower. I'm so much more calm, slow to anger and overall I'm so much more content. This is one of the reasons I was promoted as there was something of a crisis at work a few weeks ago, and I was the only one that stayed calm and was able to think clearly. Because of it, I single-handedly solved the issue.

I sometimes wish that everyday could be like that day at the convention. That I could relive it each and everyday in some sort of time loop. But I know if I did, it would lose what made it special. But I do savor the feelings that I discovered that day. Such feelings like what it felt like to be beautifully helpless. Or the humiliation of having an upset woman violate you in an intimate manner. Or the horror and pleasure of being gang-banged by a large group of men with very large manhoods.

And most of all, the part that sticks out the most when I think back is when I was presented to the couple that paid so much for me. It gave me the feeling of being owned. Of truly being a slave and having to do as your master wanted. It was such a wonderful and exciting feeling, not to mention scary. Till the day I die, I'll remember it as it was what was missing from my life, I just didn't know it at the time.

The smile on my face stays as I drive, not really caring too much about the others cutting me off or driving 50 over the speed limit. I know before I would be cursing them out or worse, but these days, I pity such people. Just like I pity people that go out of their way to say negative things about other's kinks and fetishes. Previous I did the same, but after what I've been through, I can truly see how some kinks are almost spiritual and as long as it isn't harmful to you, why does it matter what others do?

As I take the exit ramp, I do let out a sigh as I think of how the magic of that night at the convention will never be the same again. But like they say, something is beautiful because it does fade.

One thing I still can't believe is how I became something of a minor celebrity after the convention. Word of what I went through spread all over and had so many people reach out to me. From BDSM clubs around the country wanting me to visit and give speeches, to wanting me to endorse a CNC type service that was starting, to even multiple porn companies seeking to hire me as a performer.

If I had wanted, I could have made a lot of money off of it all, but as corny as it is, money doesn't hold the luster it once did for me. In fact, my new promotion has already given me more money than I could ever use so I give most of it to various charities. I have a lot saved up and I'm able to pay for my apartment which has more room than I could ever use. Like I said, ever since that day, I've changed. And yes, I realize the irony as the only reason I went to the convention that night was to try and get back my deposit because I cared about money so much.

I wish I could say that on the night that I was sold, that I spent all night with my new masters which wanted to be called Mister and Misses Valentine, even if that wasn't their real names. I would have loved to proclaim that we did all manner of sexual acts in which I died in an act of extreme ecstasy. What really happened was we had a long conversation that lasted about an hour. It was a very deep and intimate conversation, one like I've never had before...but that's all that happened. No sex. No punishment. Just us talking. Hell, they never even touched me once.

The conversation was very eye-opening as the couple that purchased me were my landlords. That blew my mind when I first saw them. I never had any idea that they were into such things as they are an older couple and seemed very plain and wholesome. I guess you could say they were like the typical grandparent roles in movies. Never did I think they would be into such kinky things.

They revealed that they always had an idea that I would be into submission, but that it would be rude to suggest such things to people you are not close to. They went on to tell me how they have been into this lifestyle for well over 40 years and had experienced so much. I listened very closely as they told me stories about things that had happened to them, about things they had tired, about techniques they picked up and so much more. Moreover, I learned that they are extremely well respected in the BDSM and Slave/Master worlds. So much so that they were one of the founders of the very convention.

After the conversation, I was given clothes to wear and drove myself back home. After all the sex and abuse of that night, I stayed in bed for close to 2 days to heal. I was in a lot of pain, but as weird as it will sound, it was good pain. Overall it took close to a month for all the bruises and welts to heal completely, not that I minded.

Several people from the convention called to check on me. What I thought showed a lot of class was that they also reached out to offer professional counselling as they knew what I experienced could be traumatic. They reached out every day for close to 2 weeks to check on me, making sure I was physically, mentally and emotionally ok. You would think this is because they didn't want to be sued, but the legal contract you signed when going to the convention clearly states you waive all rights to sue, so they checked on me out of real concern for my safety.

That really began to open my eyes to just how caring the community really was. For some reason I always pictured it as people trying to get their rocks off and once they did, they disappear, but that isn't the case. These are caring people out to help each other in every way.

Now...for a while I didn't think my breasts would ever go back to normal. This concerned me as I didn't want to have to purchase all new bras because of their swollen size. I considered them large before but after? Jeez. It felt like I was just as tall on my back as standing.

I finally reach my apartment complex. It's not the standard apartment complex you might think of in a big city. You know what I mean, the huge city based apartment complex where there are hundreds and hundreds of apartments on top of each other? These are nothing like that. These are older, small buildings that house 12 apartments in each building. Granted there's about 8 or so of these apartment buildings in this area, but it makes it a very nice place to live as you are not crowded on top of each other like sardines, which allows for more privacy. Sure, the rent is more at places like these, but I think it is worth it.

I park in my private parking space in front of my complex and get out of my car. There is a rather large courtyard between the parking lot and the apartments that is much like a park. It is a very serene locale and you can normally find a neighbor sitting out here enjoying the view.

As I walk on the brick path within the courtyard, I smile and wave at the 2 of my neighbors that happen to be out at the moment. One, whose name is Betty, is tending the small garden she has in front of her apartment in the courtyard. It's a small patch filled with flowers and tomato plants. As I walk to pass her, I tell her how she has a green thumb and she thanks me, saying how since she is retired she's gotten pretty good. She goes on to ask about my day and I tell her how it was pretty hectic but good. We have a pleasant conversation like this.

The other neighbor who is out at the moment is Mr. Johnson who is sitting in a chair while smoking a pipe much like a young college professor. When I wave at him, he waves back in a comical sort of manner. Then to be funny he tries to hide his pipe as we all have gotten onto him about how bad it is for him.

The only thing that I used to think was odd about my apartment complex is that there were no kids around. I mean, I used to think it was a law that you had to have at least one young family at every apartment complex ever. But here, no. Any children of the people that live here are all adults and live elsewhere. There's no young children anywhere around here.

Right before I walk away, Betty asks if I have any plans for tonight to which I say no. That it should be the same sort of relaxing evening as always. She then asks if I would like her to stop by tonight, to which I tell her that would be nice. That it's been a while since she has. After this, I tell her I will see her later then keep walking towards my apartment.

I reach my apartment and unlock the door. Again, you might think that after the convention I went crazy with jumping into the new world of being a slave. That I would have completely redesigned my life to the point that there would be nothing but whips, chains and clamps here, but no. It's my same apartment, decorated the same as it always has been. There's no evidence of any sexual or lifestyle changes at all. To be honest, the one sexual aid I did have, which was a vibrator, I got rid of, so there's nothing like that at all in my apartment. It might sound weird, but I no longer needed it.

Feeling happy and content, I pour myself a single glass of wine, which I do after every day after work. Before the convention, some nights I would drink an entire bottle of wine in an effort to get relaxed. Now I can't even think of a night when I had more than a single glass. Even then, I often don't even drink it all.

I notice that the smile is still on my face which doesn't surprise me. I'm happy. It feels so odd to say, but I'm happy. I like myself, I like my life, and I like where I am at in life. For the first time since being a kid, I'm happy.

My smile then proceeds to widen as I carry my glass of wine with me into my bedroom. Casually I walk inside, taking occasional slips. Excitedly, I remove my shoes and then socks, which gives me goosebumps which I have to laugh at. Next I unbutton my skirt, allowing it to fall directly to the floor where it pools around my ankles with a satisfying "poof" sound. I savor the feeling of my bare legs being exposed, how the cool air of my apartment feels on them, making me feel even more exposed.

After this, I lift my blouse until it is over my head, enjoying the feeling of the air hitting my bare stomach, then exposed cleavage and then shoulders. My blouse has buttons, but I enjoy removing it like this, just for the feeling. Doing it like this exposes my upper body bit by bit while unbuttoning makes you expose everything all at once.

I place my blouse and skirt into my hamper, then giggle slightly as I feel another round of goosebumps wash over me. One might think that someone is watching me or that I'm putting on a show for someone, but I'm not. I've just grown to enjoy all the feelings, no matter how small they are that I go through. And right now I am enjoying the feeling of how sexy I feel in just my bra and panties, of how it shows so much of my bare skin.

A small tingle begins as I unclasp my bra. The clasp is in the front so I rapidly pull back on the cups to feel my breasts bounce free. I giggle again as I know this is something of a stripper move, but I like the way it feels. I remove my bra completely, loving the feeling of having my breasts be completely free. To feel them lightly jiggle, sway and even bounce as they are completely exposed. To feel more of this, I put my hands up over my head and move my upper body to the left and then right slowly to feel them move even more.

Last but not least, I pull down my panties. I do this very slow as I now enjoy the feeling of having them removed. I use both hands to move them down to my feet, getting a thrill from having my private womanhood exposed fully. Of feeling what people feel once they see my shaved womanhood in its barest form.

Upon stepping out of my panties, I shudder as I remember the thrill of having to undress for the first time the night of the convention. Of all the eyes that watched me. Of how scared I was. Of how I almost orgasmed from it, if I didn't hold back.

My breathing has picked up now, which always happens when I become naked. The thrill of having your most private places seen, the feeling of humiliation as I both loathe and love it, not to mention the anticipation for what is about to happen. All of these feelings blend together to make that arousal burn inside of me, much like adding kindling on a fire. It's such a beautiful and wonderful feeling.

I toss my panties aside and eagerly walk towards the front door. Now comes the best part of the day. The part that I think about first thing in the morning and the part that I work hard for each and everyday at work. The part of the day when I feel truly free and happy.

With a smile, I open my front door and step out...completely naked. Upon shutting my door behind me, I lift both hands until they are behind my head and my fingers interlock. As is procedure, I stand here, facing outward so that anyone that could be looking in the street or parking lot can see me fully. At the moment, I don't see anyone as if I had, then I would have to spread my legs and shake my breasts for them in what I call the "Slave's Presentation."

Already I feel the feeling of an orgasm building inside of me. I feel it tingling as this part of the day always makes me aroused as it's me showing the world that I'm a submissive. That this is the real me. Those thoughts very clearly make me very tingle, which sends me into something of a tailspin for the rest of the evening.

After about 5 minutes of standing here in which I wait for someone to see, I turn and begin to walk down the sidewalk. I pass front door after front door, wondering if anyone is going to look out their window or open the door to see me. No one does, but that doesn't stop me from becoming more excited.

I step out into the courtyard now, where the sunlight fully illuminates my body. The awning overhead does cast you into shadow on the sidewalk, but now the sun makes sure I can be fully seen. With my hands still behind my head, I stand in the courtyard, where I can be seen by not just the street and parking lot, but by those in the courtyard. This serves to make me feel even more tingly.

I start walking and Betty looks up from her gardening. The older woman looks at me with the sun clearly in her eyes. I can tell she can't see me properly at the moment, but she positions her hat better to be able to see me as I truly am, naked and submissive.

She gives me a knowing smile and motions with a finger for me to walk to her. Now the smile on her face has changed from the sweet and kind woman to one that is a bit mischievous and wild. I change my path and begin to walk directly to her as all of my neighbors know about what I am.

Betty waits patiently for me to come up to her. When I do, I make sure to stand but a foot from her, which is close enough that she could touch me if she wanted. Or punish me. Or have me touch her.

"Go ahead and shake those things once," she tells me with a firm tone, knowing how I love it when she shows that she is in charge. With a smile, I roll my shoulders so my breasts jiggle and shake vigorously for her. To this she smiles as she knows I enjoy doing it and she loves to see it.

"Go on now," she tells me after I shake my breasts for a few moments. I turn away, only to have her give a playful smack on my bare bottom before I start walking again. The sound of the clap seems to echo about, to which I turn to look at Mr. Johnson. He still sits in his chair but is watching the interaction between us. He makes no move or mention that he wants me to go to him, so I begin on my original path.

You see, my masters set all of this up for me. All of my neighbors are long time friends of theirs and either belong to the lifestyle or did at some point in time. So after the night of the convention, they went around to each neighbor and told them what they wanted to do. They described the situation and asked if they would be on board. And sure enough, everyone was completely on board with it.

Each and everyday, unless I choose otherwise, when I decide to, I'm to remove all of my clothes. Then I go outside and proceed to walk to my master's apartment. During that time, if any neighbor sees me, they can have me do whatever they want within my limits. (Those limits being set by my masters and myself). But once I am inside my apartment, I am then off limits. My apartment is my safe space where no one is allowed to enter unless invited by me. So no neighbor can get drunk late at night and then pound on my door for sex.

The first few days I was very scared of this arrangement as I thought it would be horrible. I pictured that I would be gang-banged by old men and made to do gross sexual acts that would only hurt. But it's been nothing like that at all. Everyone here is so experienced in the lifestyle, they know exactly how to make things so damn hot. Instead of hardcore sex like you might think, there's mostly teasing and power-play. And they made sure to not do anything too hard or fast until I was comfortable with this arrangement.

Since the beginning, I've had so much fun with this. Nearly everyone has taken advantage of the arrangement. Some more than others, which is perfectly fine. Each one has their own kinks and pleasures, which gives this such a variety. It's been a thrill to see how differently I feel having to be a submissive to each person, who range in age and genders.

There is sex and it is always great. In fact, now that I think of it, I don't think there's a day that goes by that I don't at least orgasm at least 3 times. Part of the reason why it can be like this is that I've let go of feeling ashamed by such thoughts, much like the people here have. That pleasure deserves to be shared instead of "I've got mine so that's all I care about," which is what many of my previous lovers were like. Here we are a community that work together.

Also it can be like this because the people here are safe. They care about me to the point that they don't do anything in which I can be seriously hurt or catch any bad diseases. Knowing this, I feel I can truly be free and open about the things I like and the things I don't. For example, and at first I was a bit embarrassed by it, but I find it extremely hot when a woman lightly spanks my womanhood when I'm bad. (It's not the same when a guy does it for some reason). But now that I've been honest about that and so much more, things are so incredibly hot. Just like I love it when I am made to perform oral on a guy, but I have to make eye contact the entire time.

I've finally reached my master's porch now. They live in the apartment building next to mine, which means a brief walk in the street. Like I've done countless times now, I walk to their porch. Once on it, I turn and walk to the side of it, almost to the end. They might be home or they might not. It doesn't really matter.

I walk towards the spot they set up for me where I giggle again as I can't wait. Stepping to "my spot" I place my right foot on the small "X." Then I bend over and bring the cuff that is lying there to my ankle and secure it, complete with the lock. A lock that I don't have a key for by the way. Next I do the same, but with my left foot, so both of my legs are cuffed.

12