I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next I stand up tall and reach for the pair of cuffs that are dangling down from the ceiling by a strap. It's a normal pair of handcuffs, but there's a soft coating on the inside so my wrists aren't cut up or bruised by the edges of them. So eager that I'm trembling, I cuff my left wrist, and then my right. The chain that combines the cuffs runs through the leather strap that's runs up to the ceiling.

Biting my lip, I pull down on the cuffs, which pulls on the strap. I hold it for a few seconds as the strap acts sort of like a pull-chain on a light/fan. Pulling down "activates" the rig. Instantly the straps that are attached to my ankle-cuffs are pulled tight tighter and tighter. Slowly, I'm made to spread my legs more and more as it pulls my legs apart. As it does, I shudder as I can feel my womanhood slowly parting open from this.

Then the strap attached to my wrists is pulled upward, forcing my hands further and further up. I feel the stretch of it, then more of a stretch as I am made to move to my tip toes as my body is stretched out. I even feel my breasts arch as my body becomes taunt from this tight position, making it impossible to move.

Helpless as I don't have any of the keys nor can I reset the rig, my breathing becomes shallow as I've grown to love this feeling. The feeling of being naked in the open. Of being helpless. Of making myself helpless because I am submissive slave. You see, only one of my master's can release the rig so until they arrive...I'm stuck like this; legs spread, and arms high over my head so all my womanly bits are open and free.

In time, one if not both of my masters will come out. Each night they have me do something different. Sometimes they play with me for hours, sometimes for just 5 minutes. Sometimes they make me go on a walk to show me off to my neighbors or to let my neighbors play with me while other times it is a private affair with just them. Sometimes they use one of the thousands of toys they have and other times they use just their hands...or lips. Sometimes they make me perform and other times they do acts to me instead. Sometimes they just punish me, other times they just pleasure me and even sometimes they do both. Sometimes only the woman plays with me, other times just the man, and sometimes both do it together. Heck, they often invite the neighbors when it is a theme night.

Feeling so content that I could purr, I think of how perfect my life is. How this is my home. That I am no longer ashamed to be owned. I'm glad to be a submissive. I love it.

My smile widens as I hear footsteps approaching. I know they have to belong to a neighbor because despite being on this porch and naked, unless you knew to look in this direction, you would never see me due to the way their porch is laid out. They don't even get their mail or packages delivered to this location so it is very impossible for a stranger to take advantage of me. Like I said, my masters are very safe. They wouldn't let anything happen to me.

"Told you I would stop by," I hear Betty say as she steps onto the porch. To this I smile wide as my helpless body is open and ready for her...and everyone. For on the sidewalk I see Mr. Johnson, still with his pipe wanting to watch the show.

"Now...my dream last night was of seeing you at that convention," Betty tells me, reminding me that she too was at that convention. That she was in the audience and watched as I was auctioned off and toyed with.

"So how about you shake those things while saying your name...while I keep doing this?" She orders and then places two fingers on my clit. At once I moan as those fingers feel so welcoming. I no longer care that she is a female and touching me there. I just care how I can't do anything to stop her and that it feels wonderful.

Her fingers move in small circles as they press against my clit, sending untold feelings over me. My eyes close as I let the feeling wash over me. Moans keep coming out, even as I fight to start doing as she told me to do.

With great effort, I start to shake my breasts like I did that night at the convention. When I do, I hear her call me a good girl and she starts to rub faster. No longer ashamed, I begin to say my name loudly so that she and Mr. Johnson can hear.

"My name is Bitchy McCowTitties...and I'm a slave," I say loudly, my voice turning into a moan towards the end. I moan at her playing with my sex, knowing that she is the one in control and I'm a good little submissive.

"Yes you are," she taunts and with her other hand she grabs my left nipple. She rolls it in her fingers gently at first, but then harder. I know better than to stop shaking my breasts, so I keep doing it even as she holds my nipple firm, making me feel the strange feeling.

When I was purchased the night of the convention, it was meant just for that one night. But during the conversation I had with Mr. and Mrs. Valentine, they offered more. They explained about the idea that they had, which they believe would be fun for all of us. That they could take me under their wing and teach us more about what it means to be submissive while allowing them to have a new toy. And so I accepted. I was scared at first, but knew it was what was meant to happen.

Betty lets go of my nipple now but presses harder on my clit as she makes those circles. She now uses her free hand to slap my bare bottom, hard. Her smacks leave hard prints as well as make loud claps, which I have grown to love. I can even hear Mr. Johnson laugh and comment about how hard it sounds.

"Say your name again slave, and you better cum when you do," Better orders, her fingers pressing harder against my clit and moving even faster.

As I yell my name, I have my first orgasm of tonight. Since Betty is rather worked up, I have a feeling she has more she wants to do. Or as far as I know, my masters have set something special for me. I allow myself to feel all of the orgasm, moaning and groaning loudly so everyone knows how much pleasure I'm feeling.

You see...I'm a slave now. An owned slave to the best masters ever.

I'm a slave now.

The End.


12