All Comments on 'I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 10'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MasterKGrayMasterKGrayabout 3 years ago

I loved this whole series and the ending is perfection. She willingly gives herself over to her true nature, beautiful! Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a good ending, as far ad I am concerned:

2* only

ThemutantcowThemutantcowabout 3 years ago

Just incredible. Genuinely sad it’s over - I hope one day we can read more about her escapades in this new situation. Wonderful work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was great and ending was perfect. It may be sad that the series is over, but at the same time, there's no point dragging it out, since she's pretty much done every hard core thing there is to do. The story has peaked. Doing more kinks (i.e., Ponygirl play) is just retreading old ground. Her becoming a Dom or initiating newcomers into the community might be something new to do, but it probably wouldn't be as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending is a letdown. I loved the story, love the characters, ending...not so much. Like you got bored or something. Please do over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a perfect ending. Thank you. I love the effort you put into showing the serenity of acceptance of her sexual tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

once a slave always a slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Great ending.

Hakan0Hakan0over 2 years ago

Nice story, not so great ending ... Her life at the office (considering she met and even roleplayed with some of her colleagues) would have been a great next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing and fairly well paced. I do enjoy a reluctant participant in an ever deepening hole...

Grandma70Grandma70almost 2 years ago

What a well- thought out story! I, too would have liked to read something about the coworkers participating, like at an office party🤣. But really great writing. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was excellent! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your writings.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

As both a Dom and a Landlord I want my own "Bitchy McCow" although I am allot younger then the stories Master and live in the colder climate of Indiana which could also offer more interesting scenarios as we have Chicago and the Lake nearby and more wooded areas. My last slave was in her 50's and quite orgasmic verses one of my current ones a Grandma in her 70's that has an oral fetish and loves to be rewarded by taken to one of our local adult bookstores where she gets to outperform the gay guys at the one of six gloryholes in seeing how many cocks she can make cum in an hour or two depending on how good she has been recently. Sometimes she is too eager and has to be slowed down by getting fucked in the ass at the same time increasing the distraction and making her concentrate instead of just being a greedy cumslut. Amusingly she was a customer that kept calling so she could listen to my deep voice and when I figured out she was playing with her pussy while I spoke to her I slowly had her reveal her submissive tendencies and how her past husband had made involved her in swinging and turned her bisexual. This is why I want another to compliment her and for my fun as she does not get off as much on regular fucking. And she has failed to bring or enlist another slave as i want. I have had some sissy bois in the past as one wanted to completely transition and only when the time came did he/she change her mind. I could have kept her as a shemale but she decided to return to vanilla life although i knew inside that would probably never work as later he became the bottom for a gay man instead. That was not what i would want as I love the female form even if it is the best of both; but i am still the Alpha. So if any single divorced gl women or fem sissies would like a interesting lifestyle then email me to be the next Bitchy McCow.

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

I was only mildly interested in the first few chapters. But I really liked the ending.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Loved this a lot, I was not expecting the ending but enjoyed it a lot!

EssEssCehEssEssCeh8 months ago

That was a great (first) story.

The ending suffered a bit from the "everybody and their grandma is into this shit" - trope.

I mean... she goes to this organisation and she encounters a co-worker and is bought by her landlords... small world I guess...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES