I'm a Slave Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other one enters me now. I know it's the other one because his cock feels different. He's smaller than the other one, only...he's rough as he begins. The other thrusted fast as possible, like he wanted to get off as soon as possible. But this one, he's slamming into me. Slamming so hard he's making the entire rig bounce. He's not thrusting his member into me but ramming it.

My moans become even louder. Very loud and very high pitched as he fucks me. He fucks me in what can only be called Hate-Fucking. Never has anyone been so rough with me. It's so rough that I finally understand the phrase "murdering the pussy." Everyone is also so careful to treat my womanhood like glass, thinking it'll break, but this. This is heaven. He rams his cock in me, fucking me in a primal manner.

The orgasm that keeps building becomes almost too much to bare as I start to down right scream. My entire body bucks as if having a seizure, my head shakes and my pussy throbs as he has his way with me like this. I feel hot to the touch, like if you touched me, you would jerk your hand away from the sheer heat I'm producing as it would burn you.

Right as I think I may pass out from it being too much, he stops. He stops and grunts, showing that he's just cum. Only, he keeps his manhood in me after he does, revealing he was wearing a condom. He keeps his hard member inside my sex, and I get the sense it's a reminder that I'm the hucow here. That I'm no longer in any sort of control.

The suctions of the breast pumps are removed from my breasts as I lay limply in the rig. Even when they free my hands and remove the bar trapping my breasts, I just stay there, looking lifeless and bent over. It gets to the point that the two security guys have to grab and pull me out of the rig. I'm then allowed to fall to the ground, feeling the hay poke at my naked body as I stay there, tired, humiliated...and happy.

"Well Bessie, this sure was fun. Man, if I only had the entire evening with you. I really think I could make something of you," The Farmer exclaims as he stands over me, looking down at my prone, naked body.

"I wish you luck, cause you going to Department A now. Department A, as in, you know, A-buse. Pain and whatnot. Whips, chains, clamps, hell, they got power tools over there. I sure hope you know what you got yourself into," The Farmer muses over me, then goes to open the tarp again to open up the area.

"I have to say, if you think this was intense....well, it's going to be a long night for you with all the departments you gonna visit," The Farmer laughs as he goes to sit back down in his chair and opens his newspaper.

"Up slave," one of the guards grunt the command at me, not caring that we technically just had sex together. No. Both of them look down at me, looking at me like I'm a lowly slave and nothing more. And so, not seeing any way out of it, I begin to make my way to my feet, thinking that somehow, maybe there's a way for me to escape.

To be continued...