I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
626 Followers

I'm ok, I think to myself.

"Ms. Johnston, I want you to be honest with me," Jake says mischievously, "do you think I'm hot?"

I'm not giving this asshole the satisfaction in front of my son, but the truth is that Jake is very, very fucking hot.

"No, Jake. You're my son's age."

I must not have been terribly convincing.

"I can tell when you're lying, Gwen. Tell me the truth or this whole thing is off."

Caught in a crisis of conscience, I think about my response. After much thought, I know what I have to say. And the fucked up part is that I don't have to lie to say it.

"Yes, Jake. I'll admit it. I think you're hot. Satisfied?" I ask, hoping this will be the end.

"Now Gwen, would you describe me as more masculine or more feminine?"

I didn't want to answer, because I knew where this was going, but I didn't really have a choice.

"Probably more masculine. What's your point? You are a man, after all."

"I'm more of a man than your son. Isn't that right?" he looks directly in my eyes as he smirks knowingly.

Yes, I think to myself. Of course, Jake. You are ten times more man than my son. Jimmy is a sweet kid and I love him. But you have the potential of completely emasculating him.

"I-I wouldn't say that."

Jake slaps Jimmy across the face, who is completely sobbing at this point. I can't bear the thought of emasculating my son further, but I have no choice but to tell the truth.

"Jake, stop! Yes, you are more of a man than my son. Are you fucking happy?"

"That's what I thought," he replies, "I think your mom might be a slut, Jimmy! You're such a loser."

After more degrading statements about my son, Jake and his buddies go back to bullshitting and watching TV. Jake tells Jimmy to clean up the kitchen.

Jake joins us on the couch, and all three muscular young teenagers start to rub my thighs and reach under my dress.

The boys yell at Jimmy to bring them lemonade, but stop feeling me up when Jimmy comes to the living room. Jake makes Jimmy's "faggot fairy ass" thank him for coming over. Soon, they get bored and leave. Phew. It's finally over.

The thing is, every time they insulted my son, I got all hot and bothered. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, but something about real fucking men asserting their dominance over, well, beta weaklings is an uncontrollable turn on.

It's still a turn on despite the beta weakling being my own son. Perhaps it turns me on because the beta is my own sweet, loving, pansy son. What a thought.

I'm relieved. At the end of the day, it could have been a lot worse. I was half expecting them to rip off my clothes and take advantage of me in front of my son. Maybe Jimmy will get through this in one piece.

I think this is all for the best.

Jimmy rushes up to his room, clearly embarrassed and humiliated. Feeling bad for him, and a little bit guilty, I go up to his room and knock on his door.

After he doesn't respond, I open his door to find him in bed, crying. I walk to the side of the bed, open the covers, and lay down with him. I extend my arms out so he can cuddle me, and he accepts the invitation.

"Oh, baby, I'm so proud of you for putting up with that. You are so strong," I say, which is a lie, but it makes him feel better, "are you ok?"

"Not really, mom. But I'm feeling better now that you're here," he says as he lays his head on my huge breasts. I allow him to nuzzle in.

"We're going to be ok, son," I say reassuringly. He cries some more, but slowly drifts off to sleep. I stay awake for hours thinking about how my life has changed so fast, so drastically.

In two days, I am going over to Jake's house with the full expectation of being treated like an object for Jimmy's big, mean bully. Somehow, I'm not upset about it.

Maybe I am just a hopeless, ditzy, big assed slut who wants to be treated like an object. I just hope my son doesn't find out about this side of me.

________

Jake gives me a call the morning that I am to go over to his house. He doesn't say much.

"Wear something slutty," he says, "If I can't see your ass when you bend over, it's not slutty enough. And you better answer the door that way." He then unceremoniously hangs up.

Even though I am taken aback by the idea of dressing like a slut for my son's bully, a part of me is excited. Between work and raising Jimmy, I don't have much time to feel sexy. If nothing else, Jake makes me feel fucking hot.

Most of my clothes are professional and modest. I rummage in the depths of my closet and find a schoolgirl outfit I wore as a teenager.

The plaid miniskirt is ridiculously small, and the matching underwear is just a thong. The top, if you can call it that, is nothing more than two silk pieces of white cloth that tie between my breasts.

For fun, I go to my vanity mirror and put my hair up in pigtails.

I could pass as a slutty schoolgirl. I bet I could get any teenage boy to cream his pants wearing this. I turn around and see my gigantic ass jutting out of the miniskirt, the piece of fabric doing nothing to hide my ample booty.

I put on an overcoat and head from my room towards the front door. Jimmy sees me from the living room.

"Where ya going, mom?" he asks.

"PTA meeting, might go a bit long, see you in a bit honey," I say in a rush as I jut out the door.

I arrive in Jake's parking lot and take a big sigh. Here goes nothing. I take off my overcoat, revealing my almost naked body.

Fortunately, it's dark outside, but if anyone happened to look, they'd see a fat ass MILF looking like a prostitute knocking on Jake's door.

The door opens and I see Jake greeting me with a friendly smile. He's completely naked. My eyes immediately go to his cock, which even though not erect is very, very big.

I force my eyes away from his impressive cock, but then fixate on his toned, muscular chest.

"Oh...um...," I stammer, "h-h-hey, Jake. Do you...do you like my outfit?"

He just laughs right in my face.

"You look like a fat-titted slutty schoolgirl whore."

I grimace at the insult, but notice his gigantic cock getting hard.

"I'm just joking, Ms. Johnston. You look beautiful," he says as he orders me inside.

I timidly head through the hallway as Jake tells me to go in the living room. Again, Charles and Chris are sitting on the living room couch with huge shit eating grins on their faces. Jake sits in between his pals and gives them both pats on the back.

"We got ourselves a mommy-slut, you guys," he says.

"It's the dream, man," Charles enthusiastically says as he gives Jake a high five.

"Even better, she has those big MILF titties and that phat, jiggly, juicy ass," Chris says, openly salivating.

I look down at the ground, embarrassed that I'm being degraded like this. Still, their comments make me feel like a useful sex object, and it's turning me on.

"Turn around and bend over on that chair," he points to his lounge chair.

I came here prepared to do what I had to for my son, and I'm not stopping here. I turn around and bend over the chair, revealing my gigantic ass to the three bullies. Jake comes up to me and forces a blindfold over my eyes.

Soon enough, all three arrogant teenagers are feeling me up; making my ass wiggle up and down, making my tits bounce up and down.

And then, without warning, I feel a hand lift my thong to the side, and a gigantic cock enter my pussy.

"Fuckkkk...," I call out in pain. I am already so wet and turned on that I quickly get used to the big dick as it slowly penetrates deeper and deeper inside of me.

The boys are calling me a slut, a whore, a cumdumpster. The mystery cock is pounding my pussy, filling it to the brim.

A hand reaches towards my clit and the fingers rub my clit. I'm moaning louder and louder, and I feel my body tense as I erupt in several breathtaking orgasms.

Jake isn't done with me yet. He takes off my blindfold and sits in the lounge chair.

"Turn around and sit on my big bully cock," he demands. Unable to control myself, willing to do whatever Jake asks, I obediently turn around and ease myself on his thick cock.

Charles and Chris are both on the couch with their cocks out, both staring at my big titties.

"Oh my fucking god," I scream, "pound my MILF pussy, you arrogant bully. Fuck me, you asshole. Ahhh...fuckkkkkk..."

As I'm riding his cock, he slaps my big fat ass, and I see Ms. Mullin enter the room. She seems completely unfazed.

"I see you got a new fucktoy, son," she says nonchalantly, "You've been wanting to fuck Ms. Johnston for ages."

What the fuck am I hearing? His mom is ok with this?

The woman looks like a basic bitch trophy wife; big fake tits and a big fake ass. Plenty of makeup and botox to fix whatever blemishes she perceives she has. She is wearing a super short skirt.

"Chris, Charles, you boys want a drink? I brought you Pepsi," she offers to the two young men.

"I'll take one," Charles says, still stroking his cock.

"Me too," says Chris. The woman walks over to the two boys and gives them each a soda.

"Anything else you need?" she asks.

"Yeah, actually Ms. Mullin, could you twerk for us like you do sometimes?"

"Of course, boys," she responds casually.

I watch as this middle-aged MILF turns around and twerks for these two young boys, shaking her big, round, fake ass.

"Do you like watching mommy-slut's big phat ass wiggle?"

"Yes, Ms. Mullin!" Chris exclaims, barely able to contain his arousal.

Meanwhile, I'm riding Jake's cock more and more furiously, not wanting to stop the mouth watering orgasms that are coming my way. Jake is pumping harder, and explodes in my pussy, filling me up with his cum.

When Jake's mom notices her son has filled me with his cum, she stops twerking for the boys.

"Harry!" she yells, "come down here!"

After waiting for only 20 seconds, a meek looking middle aged man appears from the stairs. He looks worried; like he is about to do something he doesn't want to do. He notices me still sitting on Jake's cock, and breathes a heavy sigh.

"Clean up your son's mess, Harry," she sternly orders.

"Please, honey. I had a really tough day. Don't make me do this."

"Do you want to raise another child, Harry? Do what cucks like you do and eat your son's cum."

Soon enough, Harry walks towards me and lays down directly beneath me and Jake.

Instinctively, I know what to do. I ease off Jake's still hard cock and place my pussy directly above Harry's face. Jake's cum slowly oozes out of my pussy, dripping in his father's mouth.

Transfixed at the sight before me, I am in a complete sexual haze. The sheer dirtiness of feeding a father his son's cum from my freshly fucked pussy is enough to make my mind explode.

After Harry eats all of Jake's cum, I fall on the floor, exhausted.

But Jake's mom has other ideas. Before I know it, she forces a collar around my neck and attaches a leash to the collar. She leads me towards the kitchen.

"You belong to my son now," she says quietly as she walks me.

When I get to the kitchen, the buxom MILF hands me a piece of paper with a recipe on it. She takes off my leash but leaves the collar on.

"Let me know when you've finished preparing the meal," she flippantly says, and then walks back toward the living room.

Right now, I will do anything for Jake. He just gave me the best orgasms I may have ever had. I am happy to do whatever he wants, including making him and his family dinner, just so long as he keeps treating me like an object for his pleasure.

I will do whatever is necessary to keep getting fucked by Jake.

Wait, I mean I'll do whatever I need to do to keep Jimmy safe. That's the one. That's why I'm doing this.

I hear Jake's mom moaning from the living room, clearly getting fucked by someone. Who is fucking her and how many cocks she is taking, I don't know, but I extend my hand to my clit as I imagine the possibilities.

________

"How about this?" Cheri hops out of her closet, wearing nothing but a white, silky thong and a white, lacy bra. She cups her petite, perky breasts in her hands and jiggles them playfully. She then turns around, showing me her cute bubble butt.

"Does my ass look good?" she asks.

I wish she wouldn't make me do this. She always wants to test out her lingerie on me to decide what her date for that night would like.

"Cheri, you always look hot," I say half heartedly, "but yeah, I think Jared will like it."

"Oh, are you jealous, Jim-Jim?" she asks playfully, "when are you gonna stop having a crush on me?"

"When you stop showing off to me in your underwear," I retort, which seems fair to a horny boy like me.

Jared is a dark, brooding, emo "musician", if you can call him that. I always thought he was a douchebag, but Cheri went for the bad boy types. Fucking typical.

Cheri takes her hand and grazes it over my trousers.

"Do you have an erection, Jimmy? Geez, you really can't control yourself, can you?"

I don't respond, and the pause in conversation leads Cheri to ask me about something else.

"Have you talked to your mom about...you know...your situation?"

"I mean, yeah. She feels really bad that it's happening like this. But I think she's right; I really don't have a choice, do I?"

"I feel so bad for you, Jimmy. I wish there was something I could do."

I think about what I am going to say next.

"Cheri, why don't girls go for guys like me? Like, what do you see in Jared?"

"It's got nothing to do with you, Jimmy. It's got everything to do with your confidence."

"It's just, I feel like girls always reject me when I ask them out."

"Jimmy, maybe this can save you a lot of pain. Girls like guys who take control. That's why I'm dating Jared. He's such a douchebag, but he pins me down and fucks me, Jimmy. He makes me his little red-headed slut."

"But, I don't want to do that to a girl. It seems so mean."

"Are you familiar with the alpha and beta concept?"

"Yeah, I'm not dumb, Cheri."

"Ok. So, when you think about having sex with a girl, do you imagine pinning her down and fucking her senseless?"

"I don't know what you are getting at, Cheri."

"...or do you imagine worshipping her. Kissing her all over. Admiring her beauty. Worshipping her tits and ass," she says, getting more sensual with her tone.

Not wanting to answer the question, I pretend not to hear her.

"Jimmy, I think you are a beta boy. And that's ok! Plenty of girls like to have a submissive boy as a boyfriend."

Again, I try to ignore her. I'm not some beta bitch.

"If you need any more proof, I'm about to get fucked tonight by a douchebag artist, and you are willingly getting humiliated by your bully tomorrow."

Ouch. Fuck you, Cheri.

"Anyway, if you want me to help you find a girlfriend, I bet I could find a girl who is just right for you," she continues, "Jimmy, I love you, and I hope you know I only want what's best for you."

After processing that statement, I know it is true. Cheri has been the only person always by my side, and she would do anything for me.

"I know, Cheri," I say, and then sigh, "have fun listening to Jared sing you Mumford and Sons for the 12th time."

"Fuck you," Cheri jokingly retorts as she continues to get dressed.

________

"Ok, son, are you ready?" mom asks me as she finishes up dinner for Jake and his goons.

"I guess," I respond.

"Ok, remember what we talked about? Jake said I have to agree with everything he says, give him plenty of compliments, and encourage his behavior."

"Yup, I certainly remember that."

"Just keep in mind that I'm doing this to keep you safe. Ok, baby?" she attempts to reassure me, "I would never intentionally hurt you. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, mom. I get it. Let's just get this over with."

Soon enough, I hear the doorbell. Mom goes to answer it, and after a bit of inaudible greetings, she leads Jake, Charles, and Chris to the kitchen.

Before anyone says anything to me, Jake walks up to me, turns around, and farts directly in my face. I look over to mom, who gives me a brief apologetic look.

Jake looks over at mom, who feigns a smile.

"That's what faggots like your son deserve, right Ms. Johnston?"

Doing her best to keep her smile up, she pauses.

"Um...y-yes. Of course, Jake."

"Of course, what?"

"That's what faggots deserve."

"And is your son a fucking faggot?"

She doesn't say anything.

"Say your son is a fucking faggot."

"...my son is a fucking faggot."

I can't tell how much mom is struggling with this, but she doesn't seem to have a problem smiling and feigning peppiness while making degrading comments to her only son.

My heart breaks just a little bit, but I force myself to remember that mom doesn't really have another choice.

In shame, I stare down at the floor, my pride wounded and my masculinity shattered. I don't think I can bear to even look at her right now.

The three bullies and mom sit down on the remaining seats at the dinner table.

"I'm ready to eat! Serve us up, loser," Jake looks at me demandingly.

Without even acknowledging Jake, I get up and serve them all dinner. As I am doing this, Jake is having a conversation with mom.

"So, Ms. Johnston. How much did lil' Jimmy over here tell you about what we do to him?"

"Um...ya know. He pretty much tells me everything, he's a little bit of a momma's boy," she says.

I grimace at this statement, she just unintentionally undermined my masculinity.

"So, you know we like to give him swirlies?"

"Um...y-y-yeah, I did know about that, Jake. That's, ya know, why I came and talked to you in the first place."

"But don't you think giving a swirly to a little faggot is pretty funny?"

Mom pauses for a brief second, but again feigns her peppy smile.

"You guys are so funny! It must have been hilarious to see Willy's head in a toilet."

"Ms. Johnston, you're going to help us give Jimmy a swirly."

This time, I get no apologetic look from mom. She is taking her role in this fucked up play pretty seriously.

"Well, that sounds fun!" she cheerily exclaims. I hope I'm sensing that her cheeriness is fake. Hard to tell.

I am pretty desensitized to swirlies, but mom actively participating in it makes it so much more humiliating. Fuck my life.

"This isn't gonna just be a regular swirly," he says mischievously, "there's a twist." He leans over to mom and whispers something in her ear.

"What a creative idea," she responds out loud, "you boys are so talented," she says as she takes turns smiling at them.

"Tell your loser son to walk himself to the bathroom," Jake says.

"Jimmy, honey, I'm going to need you to head towards the bathroom," she says, looking at me rather sternly. She is really getting into her character.

"No," Jake says, "say 'get your loser ass to the bathroom'".

Mom pauses, and then bravely asks, "Do I have to? That's so mean."

"Say it, bitch. Or the deal is off."

She takes a moment to compose herself.

"Jimmy, get your loser ass to the bathroom," she says with a surprising amount of conviction.

Doomed to my fate, I walk to the bathroom. The three boys and mom follow me.

Astonishingly, I see all three bullies whip out their dicks and each take turns pissing in the toilet. Mom is by my side, rubbing my back in a futile attempt to ease my torment.

"Tell your son what to do next, Ms. Johnston," Jake says.

"Ok, baby, kneel in front of the toilet," she says. I delay, but she motions with her head for me to continue.

I go up to the toilet and kneel in front of it. I can smell the stench of piss and it makes me gag. Please, no. Anything but this.

Before I can even process it, I feel mom's surprisingly strong hands force my head down into the piss-filled water. Keeping my eyes closed and mouth shut, I struggle to get free, but mom just forces me back down.

andibob69
andibob69
626 Followers