I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers

The burn and smell of it is seeping in my nostrils. I hear the toilet flushing. Soon enough, mom lifts my head back up and then whispers how proud she is of me.

"Oh my god," Chris says, "this bitch just gave her own son a piss-filled swirly!"

The three bullies laugh in unison.

"Take a shower, bitch," Jake says as he throws a towel at me, "the rest of us are going to the living room." Mom follows the three studs out of the bathroom, briefly glancing back at her humiliated, piss-soaked son.

"I love you," she whispers as she makes her exit.

I take a moment to recover from what just happened. I'm not physically hurt, but I'm not sure I've ever felt so low. But for some weird reason, I am so horny. I take off my clothes, hop in the shower.

My body betraying my mind, I think about watching mom's gigantic tits swinging up and down as she gets fucked by a hard cock. I imagine watching as she gets fucked doggystyle like a dirty slut.

And, most bizarre, I imagine mom tying me to a chair to make me watch. I cum in less than two minutes.

I turn off the shower and dry myself off. I swear I can hear moaning coming from the living room. But after I get dressed and make my way to the living room, they are all just sitting on the couch watching a movie.

After a few more insults, the three bullies leave for the night.

Phew. I made it through another week. Mom embraces me, giving me a long hug, and we go to the couch and cuddle with each other until we fall asleep, mom whispering words of encouragement to me the whole time.

________

"I know you have to put on a show to please Jake, but it was too easy for you, mom," Jimmy says in a distressed tone.

"Honey, trust me. I didn't get any joy out of being forced to say those mean things to you. I'm so sorry I had to do that, baby."

Pangs of guilt fill my body as I realize this statement is not entirely true. I get a sick pleasure out of making degrading comments to my own son. Maybe I'm more sadistic than I thought.

"I know, mom," he responds dejectedly, "It's just so hard for me right now, and I'm so confused. When you are saying those things to me, I feel so small. It's humiliating, mom."

Waves of pleasure pour through my body as I remember dunking my son's head in the toilet.

"I feel terrible for you. Remember, son, we'll get through this. This too shall pass," throwing out another empty platitude.

"Isn't there any way to stop this?" Jimmy asks desperately.

"If you got any ideas, I'm all ears honey," I respond, "now, grab your backpack. You gotta catch the bus. Remember, I have another PTA meeting tonight."

Jimmy rushes to grab his backpack, says goodbye, and then heads out.

My mind fills with excitement and anticipation as I think about what could happen at Jake's house today. I always knew I was a kinky bitch, but this family takes the fucking cake.

Does Ms. Mullin fuck her son? And how does Harry, Jake's meek middle-aged father, fit into all of this? It's not normal to be tasked with eating your own son's cum out of a freshly fucked pussy.

I fill up the day with chores around the house to make it go by faster. I try to work on my next writing assignment (I'm a writer) but don't get very far as my mind wanders to Jake's magnificent cock.

Finally, it's time for me to head over to Jake's house. This time, he expects me to answer the door completely naked. I would have thought doing something like this out of the question just a few short weeks ago. But now, it makes me excited.

I throw on my overcoat and breeze past my son, who has just arrived home from his play rehearsal. I barely manage to get out a goodbye as I rush out the door.

I arrive, take off my overcoat, and walk to the front door. If anyone looks, they'd see a big, naked MILF ass. It would probably make their day.

I'm greeted at the door by a petite, young brunette with gorgeous blue eyes. I recognize her as Mercedes, Jake's longtime girlfriend and head cheerleader. She is only wearing a thong and a collar, and I glance at her perky teenage breasts.

"I see you can follow orders," she says matter of factly as she opens the door to let me inside. After she closes the door, she takes another black collar and secures it around my neck.

I hear loud moaning coming from the living room.This is just getting kinkier and kinkier, I think to myself.

I round the corner and my mind explodes. Ms. Mullin is on all fours, taking her son's massive cock as he destroys her pussy. Her big fake tits are bouncing around, and Jake is abusing her big ass, slapping it and grabbing it.

"Fuck your mommy-bitch, you stud," she says excitedly, "fuck your mommy, son."

"Shut up, mom. Don't tell me what to do," he yanks her hair.

"S-s-sorry, son. I just need your cock so bad. You own me, baby. I'm your fucktoy."

"Hey!" Charles chimes in from the couch, "look what just arrived! Another mommy-slut with big fat titties!"

Jake commands his cute girlfriend, Mercedes, to go suck on Charle's cock.

"Yes, sir," she responds, "whatever you want, master." I see her kneel down in front of Charles and take his big cock down her mouth.

"I'm going to nut in you now, mommy," he says to Ms. Mullin.

"Yes, sir," she responds, "whatever you want, master."

Without another word, he pounds his mom a few more times and then nuts deep inside her pussy.

It is just a few minutes in, but I am already overwhelmed by the kinky, completely taboo, incestuous madhouse before me. When I'm this hot and bothered, I'll do pretty much anything.

"Gwen, you fucking slut," Jake says, "come taste the cum from mom's pussy."

After a moment of shock at the request, I quickly get over it, and obediently lay down under Ms. Mullin's pussy. Slowly, the white substance drips in my open mouth.

"Don't swallow it," I hear Jake say.

There is a considerable amount of cum, and I have to puff my cheeks to fit it all in my mouth. Jake orders me to get on all fours, and orders his mom to also get on all fours facing me.

"Swap my cum with your tongues, ladies," he commands, "If either of you swallow it before I tell you, there is going to be hell to pay."

"Yes, sir," I hear myself saying, "whatever you want, master."

"Shit," Jake says, " I didn't even have to tell this bitch what to say."

Taken with filthy thoughts, I passionately make out with Ms. Mullin as we swap her son's cum with our tongues. Meanwhile, Chris lines up behind me and Charles behind Ms. Mullin.

I feel Chris's cock enter and then relentlessly fuck my pussy. I see Charles fucking Ms. Mullin. We continue to make out, swapping Jake's cum.

Meanwhile, Jake is already hard again and sitting on a lounge chair. Mercedes is riding his cock reverse cowgirl style, and both are watching the hot MILF action in front of them.

"That's it, mom. Show my friends a good time like the good obedient mommy-whore you are."

I use one hand to rub my clit. My eyes are rolling back in my head, my body is quivering, and I proceed to have mind blowing orgasm after mind blowing orgasm, losing all sense of self-decency.

I am calling myself a mommy-slut, a bitch, a whore, and meaning every word of it asI get fucked senseless by an arrogant, teenage bully.

After a good 10 minutes of hard fucking, Chris fills me up with his hot cum. Charles does the same for Ms. Mullin.

"Harry," Ms. Mullin says, "time for cleaning duty."

Somehow, I didn't notice Harry. He is in a corner, sitting on a chair with his mouth duct taped shut. He is completely naked except for what I recognize as a cock cage around his dick.

Harry must not have a problem with obeying, because he eagerly ate all of the cum from all of our freshly fucked pussies.

We all take a short break, but soon everyone is back to fucking everyone. I am forced to fuck, gag on cock, and eat pussy more times than I can count. Harry, the good sport that he is, obediently eats all the cum out of all our pussies.

To cap the night, Jake has all three girls lean over and forcefully inserts butt plugs in us. We bend over in front of him, and he tells us the butt plug has a pink heart with the words "master" in the middle.

Finally, Jake tells me to go home. Fuck, it's two in the morning. How am I going to explain this to Jimmy?

________

"What do you want, you evil devils?" mom recites her lines, displaying fake distress.

She is wearing the costume for Elastigirl, the mom character and superhero from The Incredibles. Her big tits and gigantic ass are more noticeable than ever, as she looks like she can barely squeeze into her tight, red jumpsuit.

I look to my left and right, remembering that I'm tied to a chair with a piece of duct tape over my mouth. I'm wearing the costume for Dash, Elastigirl's son in The Incredibles.

I look up and see my three shirtless bullies wearing plastic devil horns on their head.

Mom told me earlier that Jake wanted us to act out a play he wrote for school. 'This sounds kinda fun', I thought at the time. Mom was optimistic as well, expressing that this might actually be a fun way to spend our evening.

I should've expected I would be tied to a chair the whole time. I look at Jake, wondering what his next line will be.

"How bad do you want to save your son, Elasti-bitch," Jake growls, sneering in a cheesy way.

"Oh, please!" mom reads from her script, "I'll do anything to save Dash!"

"Tell us what you're willing to do," Charles exclaims, clearly proud that he got his line right.

Mom pauses before reading the next line, something clearly throwing her off.

"I...I," mom stutters, "I bet you like this body, you fiendish devils. Tell you what. I'll make out with all of you, just please let Dash go."

Wait, what? No. Mom isn't actually going to make out with my bullies, right?

"Ok, Elasti-bitch," Jake reads from the script, "you better act like you like it."

Mom stands still for a few seconds, taking a deep breath. She looks deep in thought, perhaps trying to get up the courage to do what came next. She slowly walks closer to him, leans on her toes, and puts her arms around his big shoulders.

She meets his lips, and then sensually and passionately makes out with him. I can't shake the feeling that she looks like she enjoys this.

I am screaming through the duct tape, trying not to look at the lewd display in front of me. I never thought mom would ever in her life agree to make out with Jake or any of his bullies. I'm in a state of torment. I can't comprehend what is happening.

Still, despite my better judgment, I look at the image before me. Mom looks so fucking hot in her Elastigirl suit, and it's even more hot to watch her make out with someone in front of me. Despite the fact I am sobbing, I feel my cock getting hard.

Unfazed, mom takes turns making out with all three of my bullies. I can see them mauling her tits and her ass. She doesn't stop them. She doesn't even try.

Out of nowhere, Chris pulls out a rope and forces mom to bend over the dining table. He ties her arms to the table so that mom's gigantic ass is on display for all to see. Mom doesn't try to struggle.

Charles grabs scissors from the kitchen and cuts out the part of the costume covering her ass. Mom's beautiful, juicy, fat ass is now completely naked and a few feet away from me.

"Your loser son Dash here has been such a meddlesome little bitch to us. Right, Elasti-girl?"

Without hesitation, she says, "yes, mister devil sir." Somehow, she is still reading from the script.

"Dash is a fucking pathetic loser, right?"

"Y-y-y-yes."

"Yes, what!" Jake exclaims as he pulls her hair.

"Dash is a fucking pathetic loser, sir."

"Hey, Elasti-bitch, Dash has got a boner thinking about this," he says as he notices the tent in my pants, "he must like his own mom's fat ass. Isn't that pathetic?"

"Y-y-yes, sir. He's such a dirty little pervert."

"Since he is such a little bitch, I think it's fair he watches his mommy get punished. What do you think, Elasti-bitch?"

"Of course, sir. Show Dash how much of a mommy-slut I am."

Jake slaps mom's ass, hard. I see it jiggle and get even more turned on. How shameful.

"Thank you, sir, for showing Dash what happens when he is a little bitch," mom obediently says.

Another slap. Another thank you from mom. He hits her jiggly ass a total of 25 times. By the end, it's red all over.

Abruptly, all three boys pull out their big, fat cocks and stroke their dicks, still mauling her ass and tits with their other hand. It doesn't take long for all three bullies to shoot their cum all over mom's face.

Caught between extreme horniness and complete degradation, I am an emotional mess, sobbing while trying desperately to touch my own cock. I'm ready to explode.

Jake tells mom to go clean herself up and take a shower, and she complies. Done with the play, he unties me and gives me a harsh slap to the face.

"Maybe I'll fuck your PAWG mom next time I'm over, bitch," he arrogantly says as he and his buddies leave. I furiously jerk off thinking about Jake fucking my mom and quickly cum all over myself.

Mom did what she had to do tonight, but no way she would ever let the asshole fuck her, right?

With no energy to do anything, I quickly fall asleep on the kitchen floor, covered in my own cum.

________

I feel the hot water of the shower on my back as I clean off my big tits. My mind starts to wander to the events of last night.

I hadn't seen the script before the play so I had no idea it would get so lewd. I actually started the night feeling relieved that all we would be doing is acting out a stupid, badly written play by a teenager.

Needless to say, it felt a bit suspect when they tied Jimmy to a chair. But when I saw the line about making out with those bullies, my heart stopped.

My first instincts being motherly, I instantly felt like I couldn't go through with this. Not in front of my son. Not like this. But this instinct was soon overpowered by the urge to fulfill the bully's taboo desires.

As I worked up the courage, I got more and more excited, and soon I was full of lust for my son's big, bad bully. Well aware of the taboo nature of this act, I started making out with him in front of my own son.

Waves of pleasure were sent through my body. When I heard the screams from Jimmy, muffled by the duct tape over his mouth, I got even more worked up, sliding my tongue all around Jake's bully mouth.

And then, when they tied me down, punished me, and came all over my face, I erupted in orgasm, which I fortunately suppressed really well.

My desire to do what this young bully wants, the desire to be his total fuck slut, is bleeding together with my desire to protect my son. I can't tell where one ends and the other begins.

I am still rationalizing this to myself - I'm doing this to protect my son. But, even if this wasn't necessary to protect him, I don't want it to end. I've found new meaning in my life - being a cock addicted slut for Jake and his buddies.

Perverted freak that I am, I barely even thought about my son's well-being last night. I almost don't care, even now. I want to get fucked - over and over again. I want to see how far down this rabbit hole goes, and having my wimpy son there only makes it more exciting.

I get out of the shower, get dressed, and head to the kitchen. I see Jimmy at the table eating a sandwich, just arriving home from school. Good, I've been meaning to talk to him.

"Hey, buddy," I start, "how ya holdin' up?"

Jimmy looks at me, tries to smile, but ends up hanging his head down in shame.

"Fine, mom."

I can see there is something he wants to ask me. I think I know what it is.

"Honey," I say, "are you upset that mommy made out with Jake last night?"

He looks up, tries to say something, and then starts crying. I put my hands on his shoulders, trying to support him the best I can.

"I know it must be hard for you to watch mom getting taken advantage of like that, but I'm just trying to help you, baby! Shouldn't this show that I would do anything for you?"

Again, he tries to respond, but is choked up by tears.

"I notice a lot of young boys checking me out. Your mom is hot!" I say, "if Jake needs to use me sexuallly to feel like he doesn't need to beat you up, I'm all for it."

"B-b-but mom, he makes me feel so small."

"Son, that's natural for big, strong alpha boys like Jake. He needs to get his aggression out somehow, ya know?"

"It sucks for me, though."

"Don't take it personally, sweetie!" She says, "they need to make you feel small so they can feel like men. In a way, you should feel good that you are making them happy!"

"Whatever, mom. Just promise me you won't do anything...sexual with them again."

"Sweetie, if I am being honest, your mommie doesn't mind all the attention these strapping young men give me."

"Mom, what are you saying?" Jimmy responds in disbelief.

"Can you blame me? Jake is so strong and confident, even you have to admit that. I would be lying if I told you I didn't like making out with those boys last night."

"But mom, I think he wants to...f-f-fuck you next time. You're not gonna do that, right?"

"Really?" I ask as I giggle like a schoolgirl. I see the look of desperation on his face, so I decide to change course.

"You're telling me you wouldn't want to see your big titted mommy getting fucked by your big cock bully?"

Jimmy is taken aback, and doesn't respond.

"I saw that tent in your pants last night. You seem to get pretty excited watching those bullies maul my big titties and big ass."

Jimmy is looking down at the ground.

"Do you want to see mommy's big ass bouncing up and down as she rides your bully's cock? Do you want to hear me beg for it, honey?"

I reach under the table and feel his bulge. He is super hard. He must be so embarrassed.

"Here, honey," I grab my gigantic boobs and pull them out of my bra, so that they are on full, naked display for my beta son.

"Pull out your dick and stroke it to mommy's big breasts. It's ok, honey. Go ahead."

In shame, Jimmy pulls out his dick and starts furiously jacking off. I describe in detail how Jake is going to fuck me, and how Jimmy is going to watch the whole thing. After only a few minutes, Jimmy shoots cum all over the kitchen table.

I get up and grab a washcloth, cleaning up the fresh cum from the table.

Jimmy doesn't say another word, but instead runs to the living room to get away from me. I make him a cup of hot chocolate, join him in the living room, and assure him that I love him very much.

God, he's so easy to manipulate.

I lie down on the couch and let him spoon me, guiding his hands to my breasts to rest.

As he is falling asleep, I stroke his hair.

"It's all going to be ok, my sweet, pansy son."

He doesn't seem to mind the emasculating comment as he drifts off to sleep. I smile as I think about how I am happy for the first time in years. All is well in the Johnston household.

andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers