I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes but ..."

I didn't know what else to say. At least I was comfortable in that sling thing and if I did pass out my head would just fall back onto some of the webbing where I could just sit there until I came to life again. I'd just have to live with my legs being spread wide and maybe my pussy dripping onto the floor. And it was a good orgasm.

Tony left me sitting in that sling for about an hour while he setup a camera on the wall opposite me. I assumed that he wanted to video me while the Ohmibod was driving me crazy. Then he did some work on his laptop. I have no idea what because I couldn't see the display.

While I was sat there I was looking at all the screens on the wall and I saw Aria come into her bedroom and strip naked. She left the room for a while then came back with a towel round her.

After doing a couple of things she took the towel off and painted her toe nails. Then she inspected her pussy area and used tweezers to remove some unwanted hairs.

Tony caught a glimpse of that and zoomed the camera right in on her pussy. We could just make out each hair as she plucked it out. The attention that she was giving that area must have got her aroused because she put the tweezers down and picked up a vibrator.

In glorious colour and very high resolution I watched my cousin bring herself to what appeared to be a very satisfying orgasm. It was nice to watch and I could even see her juices leak out of her hole; but hey, she's my cousin, I shouldn't have to see that sort of thing; and Tony shouldn't be seeing it either.

I just daren't ask Tony if he was streaming the feed to somewhere on the internet.

When Aria climbed into the bed Tony got back to what he was doing and 10 minutes later he turned to me and said,

"Right, that's all setup, now for round 2."

"What?" I asked, but I soon got my answer, my Ohmibod burst into life again.

As I started to feel good again Tony told me that he'd created an account for me on some voyeuristic website where people pay to watch girls strip and even fuck; and that I was going to get paid for letting people watch me bring myself off.

"But anyone that I know could be watching me, it's horrible."

"I doubt that anyone that you know will watch you. If they do it will be because I've given them the link to the website."

"OMG Tony, please don't do that. I'll never be able to face them again."

"That's the thing Claire, you will never know who has been watching you."

"But I don't want to be seen all over the world."

"You don't have any say in it Claire; in fact you've just got your first voyeur."

"What?"

"Yes Claire, you've now got 3 people from somewhere in the world watching you and if they decide to they will pay to control that vibrator that is slowly turning you on."

"Oh gawd, no Tony, please stop it."

"I'm not controlling it anymore Claire so just relax and go with it. I'll decide when to shut the site down. Have a look at the monitor at the top right, that's what those people are seeing."

I blushed when I saw myself on the screen. It was so detailed that I could make out one of the scar lines.

"Why are you doing this Tony?" I asked.

"Because I can; and besides, you want me to."

"No I don't."

"It's a good job that it's not your decision then Claire; relax and enjoy it. I know that I shall."

Then Tony disappeared for a couple of minutes and when he came back he was holding my new ball gag. As he fitted it on me he said,

"We don't want you disturbing the neighbours do we Claire?"

I couldn't answer him and over the next hour or so the Ohmibod probably did everything that it could do to my body. In between different people from anywhere in the world torturing me I managed to get the odd look at me on the monitor. My hair was a mess and I was covered in sweat. The camera angle was such that I couldn't see the floor below me but I was sure that there was a small puddle of my juices below me.

My Ohmibod made me cum 3 times during that time and I hoped that whoever they were got their money's worth and I was sure that I couldn't have lasted much longer.

It only stopped when Tony decided that he wanted to go to bed and, thankfully, he didn't want to leave me being tortured all night. As he shutdown the website and released my wrists he said,

"You need to get some sleep Claire, it's work tomorrow."

I tried to pull myself up and out of the harness but I was too tired. Tony was laughing as he helped me get out and helped me in to the shower. Then he went to bed.

I had a long shower then almost crawled to my bed. I was asleep in seconds.

I was still tired, but otherwise okay when the alarm went off and I was soon back into the old work day routine.

When we arrived at work Sandra was already there and Tony took great delight in telling Sandra that my pussy had been operated on. Sandra told me to sit on my desk, lay back and spread my legs.

"Bloody hell girl," Sandra said, "your hole is wide open, you haven't got anything to cover it. You need to start doing some Kegels."

She then prodded and poked me to see what my response was. She quickly made me cum, just as the postman was delivering our mail (ever since Tony stopped me wearing proper clothes, if the door isn't locked he comes in and puts it on a table near my desk).

It was bad enough that the postman sees me virtually naked each day but to see me having an orgasm was mortifying. I dreaded seeing him the next day but he just acted as if it hadn't happened.

When my orgasm had subsided Sandra asked me how my new pussy felt.

"Actually, it feels good. The air passing my more exposed hole makes me feel good and so does my more exposed clit touches things that it never has before. I have to be a bit careful that I don't accidentally rub it on something and get turned on."

Sandra laughed and said that maybe she should have the same operation.

The rest of the day went much the same as any other work day with the nearly naked me greeting delivery men, going out to the snack van and being looked at by all those workmen that now get their lunch outside our building. Rajeev has started giving me a discount, telling me that I'm good for his business.

On the way back to Tony's apartment he told me that I did need to start doing Kegel exercises. He told me that he didn't want my pussy to stretch so that he can't feel anything when he fucks me.

When I told him that I didn't know what Kegel exercises were he told me that he'd looked them up on the internet and he explained them to me. He told me that I have to do them every time that I'm sat doing nothing.

He also told me that he'd get me some balls that I (or him) can push up my hole and it is good exercise to try to keep them in for hours at a time. He told that he'd get me a selection of balls.

"Not footballs I hope." I joked.

"No, they're too light; now bowling balls would be good."

"Now I know that you are joking."

"Am I?"

Nothing more was said but I did the exercises in the car and decided that I could do it and that it was a good thing to do so I decided that I would; I didn't want to not feel his cock when he was fucking me. I wondered what my pussy would look like when I did them so I decided to get a mirror as soon as I could.

Later that evening Tony took me to the pub to see his mates. We didn't stay long because his mates wanted a good look at my new pussy and, although Tony told them that they could get a look in the pub, they wanted to go back to Tony's apartment for an even better look. On the way back they got a couple of cases of beer bottles and I realised that it wasn't going to be a quick look.

As soon as Tony and I got back Tony told me to climb into the harness. As I did so I begged him not to repeat what he'd done to me the previous evening.

"It may well end up like last night." Tony replied as he finished clipping my wrists to the rings in the ceiling.

Minutes later the door opened and 4 of his mates walked in.

Three of them came over to me and bent over to have a good look at my pussy while the fourth put the beer in the fridge. He came over and joined his mates.

"I don't remember her clit sticking out as much." One of them said.

"You're right mate, I got some of her hood cut away." Tony replied.

"Can I touch it?" Another asked.

"Sure, help yourselves."

They did, and I was soon moaning.

"Hang on a minute guys." Tony said and disappeared for a few seconds.

As he put my ball gag on he told his mates that he didn't want the neighbours disturbing.

His mates then took it in turn to play with my clit until all 4 of them had made me cum.

As one of the guys got 5 bottle of beer out of the fridge Tony told them that he's got me an amazing new vibrator, then he went and got it.

He put it on the table and used his phone to start it vibrating. We all watched it dance about and his mates came out with all sorts of comment. Then Tony picked it up and gave it to one of them.

"Put it in her will you please mate."

Without any hesitation he quickly pushed it up my vagina.

I moaned, but they wouldn't have heard me.

Tony then demonstrated what his phone could get the Ohmibod to do and I started jerking about. Then Tony passed his phone to each of them in turn and let them control me.

I managed to survive 2 of them but when the third mate took over he managed to take me over the edge. All 5 of them stood watching me with smiles on their faces.

The fourth mate started me on the upward journey again but he stopped before I reached my peak again.

Then Tony told them about the website and how people anywhere in the world can control my Ohmibod. He fired-up the website and they sat down waiting for someone to pay some tokens to control me. It wasn't long.

The 5 of them watched either me or my images on the big display as I started getting tortured again. During some of the short breaks that I got I looked at the monitors. I was pleased to see that Aria wasn't in her room and I hoped that she'd gone home for the weekend.

I, of course, was getting more and more tired and was pleased that I didn't have to try to stand up because I was sure that my legs wouldn't have supported me.

When the beer ran out the mates decided to leave but Tony asked them to get me down and put me in the shower. As they did, a couple of them couldn't resist rubbing my clit a bit and one of them nearly dropped me as the rubbing triggered an after shock and my body jerked.

They left me sitting on the floor in the shower. They'd turned it on but the water was cold to start off with. When it was warm I unfastened the ball gag and relaxed.

The water was starting to cool down when Tony came in, turned it off and told me to go to bed. I slowly managed to get up, get dried and get to my bed.

Fortunately, my alarm clock only wakes me on a Monday to Friday and as it was Saturday I woke up late. Tony was already up and thankfully he hadn't woken me. When I emerged ho told me to get our breakfast then to use the exercise cycle telling me that he wanted to see how my surgery affected my response to the saddle.

The quick answer is that it takes a lot less pedalling for me to reach a climax. Tony quickly realised that and told me to use the bike a lot more. The problem is that all that exercise wears me out and, along with the torture that my Ohmibod gives me I've over slept a couple of time resulting in me going to work with a red butt.

The second time that it happened we were both running late and Tony waited until we got to work to give me the spanking. He was still spanking me when Sandra arrived. She immediately started laughing then asked Tony if she could finish the job.

Tony agreed and Sandra gave me 20 more swats then started rubbing some cream that she had in her desk on my butt. She didn't stop there and she'd only been rubbing my clit for about a minute when I orgasmed. Sandra's response was to finger fuck me with at least 2 fingers whilst I was still cumming.

About 2 weeks after we got back from London Tony fixed a camera to the wall at the bottom of my bed. It looks down onto my bed. That night he tied my wrists and ankles to the corners of my bed then pushed my Ohmibod into my vagina. He put my ball gag on me then left me. I hoped that I was just going to have a night sleeping like that but a short while later the Ohmibod burst into life and started driving me crazy.

He checked on me about 30 minutes later. I was in agony, the Ohmibod was making my body jerk about as much as the restraints would allow and I desperately wanted to rub my clit and make myself cum.

"I'm leaving the light on Claire, try and get some sleep."

"Sleep!" I thought, "how the hell can I sleep with that thing going crazy in my pussy; and how can I sleep with the light on."

The random blasts from the vibe led me to believe that he'd connected the camera to the internet and that voyeurs website.

It went on for hours, presumably until the battery went flat, before I was able to get some sleep. But that was after my body gave in to the Ohmibod and I had cum 3 times.

Just before I went to sleep I realised that I was staring to like the idea of my naked body writhing about on my bed, and the resultant orgasms, and being seen all over the world; providing that none of them knew that it was me. I needed to find a way of getting Tony to blindfold me of adjust the camera angle so that my head wasn't visible.

"That's it," I thought, "I'll move the camera myself."

The next evening when I got the chance, I adjusted the angle of the camera and hoped that my face wasn't visible to the camera.

Tony didn't tie me to the bed that night and he didn't say anything. I was hopeful that I'd succeeded in my mission.

It wasn't until the morning 3 days later when I'd been tortured again, that Tony told me to watch a video. It was a split screen video and I instantly realised that it was me tied to my bed. Imagine my horror when in one of the windows was my naked body minus my head, and the other window was full of my face.

I watched the expressions on my face as they ranged from anticipation to lust to frustration to ecstasy. That time my first orgasm wasn't long in cumming and just as I reached my peak Tony turned the screen off.

"Tony, please, you can't let that video go on the internet."

"Too late Claire, it went out live last night; and you forget that I have total control over you, and that includes what the world sees."

Both my head and my heart dropped; he was right, the contract said so. I had to find a way out of the contract, Preferably without losing any of the money. I'd need that to emigrate.

Tony also moved the camera back to its original position.

The following night when I was tied into the sling again Tony added another implement to torture me even more. He got my magic wand and used duck tape to strap it to my right leg in a position where the business end was resting on my exposed clit.

The voyeurs made me cum even quicker that night and Tony cut the hour long session after about 30 minutes. The added stimulation wore me our quicker and he took pity of me, reminding me that he has some compassion.

The following Saturday Tony's siblings arrived for the evening. Zoey again said,

"Hi Claire Cumalot."

I didn't respond.

After a while of them joking about my slave status and my nudity, Tony told them that I'd had some surgery when we were in London. Of course they wanted to see and Tony told me to climb into the sling saying that it would be easier for them.

All 3 of them rubbed my exposed clit and finger fucked me before Tony got out my Ohmibod and pushed it in me.

After nearly an hour of Tony showing them how it can be controlled and letting them have a go; and me cumming twice, Tony finally switched it off and helped me get out of the sling.

I thought that my problems were over for the night but I was wrong. The subject of conversation soon got round to spankings and before long I was bent over the back of the sofa and getting spanked by all 4 of them.

I got some relief later when both Zoey and Eve stripped naked and Mick and Tony spanked both of them.

I wanted to say,

"There, see how you like it."

But I didn't, I just sat there and watched with a straight face.

Tony told me to sleep in his bed that night and he fucked me before he went to sleep and then woke me up in the morning by fucking me again.

I was a relatively happy girl that Sunday. It was also my monthly Sunday lunch with my parents and I had a great time catching up with them, although I again felt guilty when I changed the batteries in the teddy bear in Aria's room.

I don't think that I accidentally flashed my father, but he was in quite a good mood.

Three weeks after we got back from London Tony went to work without me. He told me to stay in his apartment because he was expecting a delivery. He also reminded me that I had to stay naked all day. Not that I needed reminding; I am very used to his rules and the consequences of failing to comply.

After Tony had left I tidied-up and cleaned the apartment. There's something about doing the housework naked that I like. It didn't take long because Tony has me cleaning things all the time.

Around late morning the doorbell rang and I opened the door. Two men stared at the naked me for a few seconds, and I stayed silent until 1 of them said that he had a delivery for Tony.

I looked at the 2 quite large boxes and asked,

"What are they?"

"No idea love, we just deliver them."

"Okay, can you bring them inside please?"

"We don't normally do but since you asked so nicely we will. Come on mate snap out of your dream."

I smiled as I realised why he was staring at me. Then I opened the door fully and stepped out of the way. The 2 men carried the boxes in and I told them to put them beside the exercise cycle.

"We don't normally take the packaging off but I think that we can make an exception for you." One of the men said.

"Thank you." I replied, knowing that they were only doing it so that they could look at me for longer.

For some weird reason I was enjoying being naked in front of those 2 men.

"Would you like a cup of tea gentlemen?" I asked, knowing that they would be able to see me moving around.

"Yes please." The other man said.

They took their time and still hadn't removed the boxes when I took their tea to them.

I watched as they lifted the contents out of the biggest box. It was a bench of some sort; padded with detachable sections at each end and it had metal rings on the metal bars that went along the sides at floor level.

"Never seen a bench like that before." One of the men said as they stood drinking their tea and looking at both me and the bench.

"Neither have I," I replied, "my flatmate ordered it but that's all that I know."

"Why was my pussy starting to tingle and get wet." I wondered.

In between sips of their tea and ogling at me, they lifted the contents out of the smaller box. It was some sort of electric motor and another, smaller card board box.

"Shall I open this box as well."

"May as well," I replied, "it might give us a clue as to what it all is."

As he opened it a big flexible dildo fell onto the floor.

"Hmm," one of the men said, and then turning to me he continued, "you really don't know what this is love?"

"No idea, as I said, my flatmate didn't tell me what he was expecting."

"Well love, this is what you call a fucking machine."

"Oh my gawd." I said after a quick gasp. "If I'd know I wouldn't have asked you to get it out of the boxes, I'm so sorry."

I think that I was actually blushing a little bit the tingling got a bit stronger and I felt a little wet rush.

"Would you like us to assemble it and you can try it out; it's the least that you can do after embarrassing us like that."