I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry, honest, I didn't know." Then after a pause in which my pussy reminded me that it needed some attention, I continued,

"Well I guess that it IS the least that I can do."

The rest of their tea was quickly forgotten as the men assembled it, not that it took long.

"There you are love, climb on."

"I've never used one of these before, what do I do?"

One of the men told me to lay on the bench and shuffle along until the tip of the dildo touched my pussy then he asked if I was ready. When I said that I was, the other man plugged the plug into a wall socket then picked up a little black box. He slowly turned a knob and the dildo went back and forwards.

"I guess that that's it's maximum thrust love, you'll have to shuffle down so that it's inside you."

I did then the turned the knob again. This time he left it on and the dildo started fucking me.

"That's nice." I said.

"It will go faster." The man said and turned the knob.

Within a minute I realised that an orgasm was quickly building.

"Oh, oh, oh, aargh, aargh, oh, I'm cu ..."

"Wow, that didn't take long love, you must have been really gagging for it." One man said as I started to get my wits about me again.

"I, I guess that I was. Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You didn't love. We'll just collect all this cardboard and leave you to enjoy yourself."

"I, I."

I didn't know what to say but I got up, off the bench and went and opened the door for the men to leave. As they walked through the door I said,

"I hope that you're not going to be late or get into trouble gentlemen."

"Don't you worry about us love, you just enjoy your new toy."

"I will." I said as I closed the door the turned to look at the machine that had just made me cum in front of 2 strangers.

"What the hell had I just done?" I thought. "How could I do that? What was wrong with me? No sane girl would ever do such a humiliating and debasing thing. Tony's turned me into some sort of exhibitionistic slut. Yet I had enjoyed it. It was only afterwards that I regretted doing it. Is that normal? What is normal? Am I normal? Am I a freak? "

I looked down at the dildo, just laying there, still with my juices on it, and my pussy twinged.

I decided not to tell Tony that I'd christened the machine and got a cloth and cleaned the dildo, wiped my juices off the bench and unplugged it.

As I continued with the chores that I had to do I decided that I was happy that Tony had bought that machine. Little did I know that there was more to it than I had sampled.

I was feeling sort of normal when Tony arrived back home.

"Oh good; it's arrived. I'm glad that you unpacked it, where's the boxes? Did you take them down to the bins? I hope you put them in the recycling bin."

"What? Oh yes, all gone, I hope that you didn't mind."

"No, it saves me unpacking it. You know what it is don't you Claire?"

"I can guess."

"You'll enjoy it."

"I doubt it."

"Oh you will Claire; after 5 minutes you'll want to use it every day."

"Oh, right. Do you want your tea now?"

"Yes, it's been a busy day and people were asking after you. You seem quite popular with the neighbours; I didn't think that so many men worked in Units nearby and even a policeman was asking after you. You haven't been breaking the law again have you Claire?"

"Probably, but that's your fault. You make me do those horrible things."

"There not horrible Claire, you love doing every thing that I tell you."

"Yes Tony," I thought sarcastically, "I just love being naked and masturbating in front of strangers. It really makes my day"

"I'll take your silence as your agreement; but it doesn't matter what you think; you signed the contract. Now, I'm going for a shower then we'll eat then I'll setup this machine where I want it and where you will be seen."

After I'd cleaned up after the meal Tony moved the fucking machine a little then changed the display on one of his monitors. When I saw it I realised that he'd been recording me using the exercise cycle, and cumming on it. Now the display showed the fucking machine as well, from the business end.

Then he raised one end of the bench so that it was sloping down to the dildo.

"Great," I thought, "I can watch the dildo fucking me."

After that he opened a bag that came with the machine that I hadn't bothered looking in to. When he tipped everything out of it I saw a longish strap, 6 of those karabiner things, one longer strap and 3 more dildos, all different colours. All3 were bigger than the one that was already attached to the motor and 2 of them were very knobbly. They looked painful.

"Go and get your wrist and ankle cuffs Claire."

When I got back he put them on me then told me to get on the bench. It was then that I noticed the metal rings along both sides of the base of the bench.

Tony clipped my ankles to the corners and my wrists half way along the bench. I was stuck; I'd tried to unclip those Karabiners with one hand before and never succeeded.

Next came the long strap. He lay it over my waist and strapped both ends to the base of the bench. I tried to move but I was firmly strapped down.

"Which one Claire?" Tony asked as he held up all the dildos.

The stupid me went and said the blue one which is one of the bigger ones with big lumps all over it.

"Good choice Claire; in at the deep end."

I didn't answer him and he screwed the chosen dildo onto the end of the metal bar then made a couple of adjustment so that the end of the dildo was just inside my hole.

Because of the size of the dildo I was dreading him switching the machine on, but thankfully when he did he set it to slow thrusts.

I swore as the big dildo entered me then retracted. The second time it didn't hurt as much then after that my body had got used to it and Tony turned the speed up.

Just then the doorbell rang. When Tony opened the door I heard him say,

"Oh hi Mick, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hey, I was just wondering if you could show Dan here some of the cameras that you've got around the town. He's thinking about getting some in the shop that he's just opened."

"Sure, come on in."

"Woah there." Dan said when he saw me getting mechanically fucked, "If this is a bad time I can come back some other time."

"Relax mate." Mick said, "that's Claire, Tony's slave. Didn't know you had a fucking machine Tony."

"Yeah, arrived today, just trying it out. Come in and watch."

"H there Claire." Mick said.

"Hi." Dan said.

I was incapable of saying anything, not that I would want to; I just wanted to run away and hide.

I had to endure Tony, his brother Mick and Dan who I'd never seen before, watch as that damn machine slowly brought me to an orgasm. The thing was, Tony wanted to see what he could do with the controls and he played with them as the 3 of them watched my reactions.

After my first orgasm Tony turned the machine down and I was slowly getting fucked. The 3 men turned to look at the wall full of monitors. Tony explained where each camera was.

When he got to the camera in my old room at my parents he started to explain where the camera has hidden and he demonstrated the zoom. While he was doing that Aria walked into the room wearing just a towel. She sat on her bed, discarded the towel and started to pluck her pussy area.

Tony took great pleasure in demonstrating the zoom again and I felt horrible for Aria.

After he'd gone round the monitors he asked Dan about his shop. It is a young women's clothes shop and it isn't his, he just manages it for a large chain but he wants to cut the store's thefts to make an impression with head office.

"I'm sure that I can help you there but you have to understand that spying on young women when they are getting changed is illegal."

"Oh I know that, I want to cameras to be concealed and easily and quickly removable; just in case I have to remove them quickly."

"I understand, but you'll never be able to post the videos on the internet if there's anything that can trace them back to your shop."

"Yes, I understand that. Most of the videos will get deleted every day or so and the err interesting ones will be transferred onto a cloud drive that only I have access to; but I could make it available to you if you wanted."

"I store a lot of Claire's videos on a cloud drive as well. I'll give you the details before you leave. That christening of that machine is being transferred as we speak."

The 3 of them turned to look at me and I thought,

"Oh fuck."

But I didn't have a chance to dwell on it because the machine was causing my third orgasm to build.

"Getting a bit noisy isn't she?" Mick asked.

"I've got a couple of solutions to that problem. Well 3 if you are interested Dan?"

"Sure, why not?"

Tony got up and came over to me. He bent down, did something to the bench and my head fell backwards. Once I realised that the bench was no longer supporting my head I lifted it up.

"Leave it down Claire." Tony said.

As I lowered my head back down I saw that he'd got his cock out. I knew what he was going to do and I opened my mouth.

For the next 5 minutes he fucked my throat, holding it deep in my throat for longer and longer until I thought that I was going to die.

Finally, I felt his hot seed shoot further down my throat and he withdrew, letting the last few drops land on my face.

The machine was rapidly bringing me to my fourth, or was it my fifth orgasm and just as I was about to cum Mick shoved his cock into my throat.

OMG cumming with a full throat is a challenge, one that makes me think that I am dying, but I survived and Mick started to thrust in time to the machine. Fortunately he withdrew each time and I was able to grab a quick bit of air.

He too shot most of his load down my throat and let the dregs land on my face.

"Your turn Dan." Tony said.

"Are you sure, I mean she's taken 2 and that things being fucking her for ages."

"She can take it, she's still conscious isn't she? It no fun fucking her when she's out cold. I've tried it." Tony replied.

As Dan's cock entered my mouth I heard Mick say,

"So you don't fancy necrophilia then bro?"

I think that I heard Tony say not. I certainly hoped so.

My next orgasm had been building and it arrived just as Dan started squirting his load. Again, I struggled to take the punishment without suffocating; but I survived and gasped for air as Dan withdrew.

The 3 of them seemed to lose interest in me for a while and after a while they got up and turned to me.

"Nice to have met you Claire." Dan said. "Come and visit my shop, I'll give you a nice discount."

Mick just laughed then him and Dan left.

Tony came over to me and said,

"Two more orgasms and I'll let you get up."

He turned and went and sat on the sofa and opened his laptop.

It was 3 more orgasms before he switched the power off and unclipped my wrists. He left me to unclip the rest but I just lay there, the dildo still inside me, for ages before I found the energy to get up.

"Shower before you sit on the sofa." Tony said without lifting his eyes from his laptop.