I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could I live without the good times and the sexual pleasures that he gives me?"

Then there was the money, if he was organising this job for me how would I stand with the contract and the money? For the rest of the week, the embarrassment and humiliation that I had a work and at Tony's apartment seemed trivial. I realised that I was happy.

Saturday morning arrived and Tony took me to see that man that he knows. My heart dropped when I saw the place that he parked outside. It was a strip club. He must be getting me a job as a stripper.

The front door wasn't locked and Tony led me in. It was dark and dingy and I saw, and heard, a woman using a vacuum cleaner; and a man sat at a table writing something. Tony led me over to him.

Tony and Liam (I found out later) greeted each other like old friends, both ignoring me for ages. It was Liam who first said something to me,

"So you want to be a stripper? What's your name girl?"

"Claire."

"Take your clothes off Claire."

"What?"

"Your clothes, take them off, I need to see you naked. I have to check that you don't have any stupid tattoos or bulges in the wrong places. Maybe you're some sort of trans-whatever and the punters wouldn't like that."

I thought for a second then started unbuttoning my top. As I did so the disappointment of what Tony had meant by 'a job' started to fade and the excitement of the thought of me taking me clothed off for lots of horny men, started to take over. Then there was Liam, he wasn't that bad looking, what would he think of my body?

As my breasts saw the lights in the room my nipples throbbed.

"Good, not a bad size and the shape is good as well. Are your nipples hard all the time or do you like taking your clothes off in front of horny men?"

I didn't answer him and a couple of seconds later my top was on the floor, closely followed by my skirt.

"Sensible girl." Liam said, presumably referring to my lack of knickers. "Turn round slowly."

I did, and when my back was to them Liam said,

"Spread your legs and bend over."

I did.

"Nice pussy."

"I had her flaps cut off." Tony said.

"They did a good job, she looks like a little girl. That will go down well with the punters. Put your clothes back on girl; can you dance?"

"Yes."

"When you're ready go over to the stage and start dancing when the music starts."

Liam got up and went over to a little office with a big glass window. I was standing on the stage when the music started so I started dancing. Liam and Tony came over and stood in front of me, watching me.

Liam hadn't told me to strip but I guessed that I should, so I did, I took it slow and I tried to make it look as sexy as I could. Somehow I knew that I should try to tease as I did so and I did my best, unfastening my top and holding it over my tits then letting it slip a bit then finally throwing to the side of the stage.

I did a similar thing with the skirt, holding it over my pussy and butt when I turned my back to them, before throwing it to the side.

Now naked apart from my heels I played with my nipples and beasts as I swayed about before moving down to my pussy where I rubbed it in time to the music before finger fucking myself and making myself cum.

As my orgasm got close I dropped to my spread knees and finished myself off leaning back so that they could see my pussy spasms as the orgasm hit me,

I stayed like that until the orgasm had gone and the track ended.

The next track started but Liam had gone to turn it off. When there was silence I got to my feet and stood looking at Tony who looked pleased with my performance. Liam returned and said,

"Not bad Claire. You've got great potential. You need to polish a few things but we can work on those. That orgasm looked real, was it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, I hate fakers. You'll need to provide your own thongs, the smaller the better, but we have quite a wardrobe of suitable clothes for you to wear to strip off so you won't need anything else apart from the thongs and some heels. You might want to bring a dildo or 2, the punters like watching a girl fuck herself with at dildo. Which nights can you work?"

Tony told Liam that I could work 2 nights a week but not a Friday because Friday is his night out with his mates and that he takes me along to entertain them.

"Okay, Thursday and Saturday it is. Two sets each night. Get here for 7 pm next Thursday so that you can have a practice run with some of the other girls giving you some tips. Ask for Ruby, she looks after the newbies.

Tony told Liam that I would be there then told me that I could get dressed. I'd forgotten that I was still naked, I guess that that's one of the penalties of being Tony's slave.

We left and as we drove home I asked Tony if he was really going to make me work as a stripper.

"Come on Claire," Tony said, "you know that you'll enjoy it. Think of all those horny men that will be lusting after your body. You'll cream yourself every 5 minutes."

I didn't say anything but I couldn't stop thinking that he was probably right.

The next few days until the Thursday dragged. Tony may have been doing the usual, not very nice, things to me but time still dragged. One exception was him tying me to my bed with my Ohmibod in and my magic wand hanging from above and resting on my clit. It was running and he'd connected my PC to the website where people can watch me and control my Ohmibod.

Those 3 hours went very fast as my tormentors took great pleasure in making me cum over and over.

Tony dropped me off outside the club at 18:45 on the Thursday and I easily found Ruby. She looked me up and down and told me that I had the body of a good stripped, not that I knew what she meant.

Anyway, she asked me if I'd brought any thongs and when I got them out she laughed and said,

"Well if you wear those with skirts that short you definitely can't be the shy type."

"I don't wear anything under my skirts." I replied. "I've got those for when I can't be naked."

"Good for you girl. Now, lets sort out some clothes for you."

When we went into the changing room Ruby told me which locker I could use and gave me one of the club's little robes.

"You can wear that when you go out into the club between sets. Most of the girls don't bother with the belt and just let it hang open, it's up to you."

Ruby picked out 3 outfit that she thought I would look good in, including 3 bras.

"I don't normally wear bras either."

"I'm getting you like you more and more Claire. But you can't be called Claire, you need a stage name, some things sexy. How about 'Pussy Kat'."

I laughed and said that I liked it.

"Right Pussy Kat, put an outfit on and get on the stage and do your thing. I'll watch and give you some pointers and tell you the rules as we go, not that there are many rules."

I did, and Ruby made a few suggestions as to how I could improve my style, and how I could get the punters giving me more tips. Basically, get my tits and pussy as near to the faces of the punters as I can and look like I'm cumming at least once during each set.

"That shouldn't be a problem." I said.

"Yes, Liam told me that you had a real orgasm when you were auditioning. It was real wasn't it? A lot of the girls fake it and are very convincing."

"No, it was real."

"So do you think that I'm ready for the real thing Ruby?"

"Yes, you'll relax once you get started. The big question is do you think that you are ready Pussy Kat."

"Yes, a bit nervous, but yes, I'm ready."

"When you're not doing your turn you can either come and hide in the changing room or you can go out and mingle with the punters. If you do you can get some lap dances. The only rules with them is there must be no physical contact skin to skin. That rule is club wide but it isn't really enforced, I've seen girls being groped and finger fucked all over the club. In fact I've had it done to me lots of times. It's up to you Claire, sorry, Pussy Kat.

Outfits sorted, Ruby got ready for her first set. While she was changing she continued giving me instructions,

"I'm on first, in a few minutes, then there's 2 more girls before you. Watch us all and learn. None of us will mind if you include bits of what we do in your act, there's not a lot that a girl can do when she's stripping. After all 3 of us have done our 'thing' you'll have 5 minutes to get ready. When you are go and tell Mike in the little office that you are ready and he'll announce you then start your playlist. Oh, you'd better go and give him that in a minute."

"Shall I put on my first outfit now?" I asked.

"I wouldn't, just the robe. Oh hi Foxy Lady and Delight, this is Claire, aka Pussy Kat. It's her first time stripping tonight so be gentle with her."

"Hi Pussy Kat." Delight said. "Relax Hon, you'll be fine."

"Hi Pussy Kat." Foxy Lady said. "It will be relatively quiet tonight. Ruby, have you told her about the bouncers?"

"Thanks Foxy Lady. The bouncers are here to look after the girls as well as deal with unruly punters. If you need one just shout, they'll be watching."

"How will I recognise the bouncers?"

"Black suits, white shirts and dicky-bows; and they're all big guys. They're all nice guys as well."

Foxy Lady and Delight started getting changed and Ruby told me to put the robe on and follow her.

"Time to get the show on the road. I'll introduce you to Mike."

We went out and I was surprised to see about 30 or 40 punters there. I had only expected a dozen or so on a Thursday night.

After introduction I went through my playlist with Mike then went and stood near the stage to watch the other girls. Before Ruby started, a middle-aged man came and stood next to me and started talking to me. He wanted to know who I was and if I was one of the girls. When I said that it was my first night he untied my robe and looked my nude body up and down then said.

"Nice body, you'll do great girl."

I smiled and saw Ruby walk onto the stage.

I did learn a few things by watching the other girls do their act, and when Delight finished I went to the changing room to put on my thong and first outfit. I didn't like the bra and had forgotten how uncomfortable bras can be.

"At least it won't be on for long." I thought.

The butterflies started when I opened the changing room door. When I got to Mike's office to tell him that I was ready, he looked at me then got out a bottle of whiskey, passed it to me and said,

"Have a swig of that."

I did, and that burning feeling as it went down my throat made me forget my nerves.

On the stage I looked out and saw that I could only really see the faces of the punters who were close to the front of the stage. All were staring at me and cheering as Mike introduced me. The music started and I started dancing. Yes, I was nervous, but as I danced and swayed about I started thinking about the times that Tony had made me take my clothes off in public. I started feel aroused.

By the end of the first track I was down to the bra and my thong. As soon as the thong was revealed the cheers started and the calls to take it off started.

The whole of the next track was taken up with me taking the bra off and teasing the punters in the way that I did it. And me bending over and showing anyone who hadn't already noticed, the lack of material in the thong.

The third track was taking the thong off and rubbing it along my slit. As the track was ending, I bundled the thong up, got to my spread knees, and pushed the thong into my vagina. Judging by the noise and tips going into the boxes along the front of the stage, that was a popular thing to do.

"Must remember that." I thought.

Track 4 was taken up with me getting down on my spread knees at different places along the front of the stage, pulling out and putting back in the thong, and masturbating for the guys.

I was loving it and those guys at the front must have been able to tell. My pussy was dripping.

I orgasmed just as the last track was coming to an end and my pussy convulsions and my shaking body will have let everyone know that I was having an orgasm.

My orgasm was still going on as the music stopped and all I could hear was the noise of the audience.

They were still cheering and shouting things to me when I got my senses back and I got to my feet and did a little curtsey before walking off the stage and back to the changing room. Ruby followed me in carrying the clothes that I'd worn, and the first thing that she said was to tell me to pick up my clothes on the stage as soon as I finished my turn, and to bring them back myself.

"Oh sorry, I was a little distracted and didn't think. I'll get it right next time."

"So there will be a next rime Claire will there?"

"Fuck yes, that was awesome."

"Good, because you were good, a couple of things need polishing but for a newbie you were good. Now put a thong on and your robe on and go and circulate. Oh, if you didn't notice before, one of the bouncers collects the tips, you'll get them at the end of the evening."

"Thanks, I forgot about those."

I did put a clean and dry thong and my robe on and went out. Delight saw me and came over to me.

"Not bad for a first time Pussy Kat, I liked the finish, was it real?"

"Yes."

"Good for you girl, and I like your thongs, I'll have to get some of those. Now, do you want to watch me give a lap dance, I've seen a punter who always asks me for one so we don't have to wait to be asked."

Delight led me over to a middle-aged man who she greeted with a kiss on his cheek. Then she led him over to one end of the bar where a woman took the man's money and wrote something down then delight led the man to a corner of the room to where there were 3 curtained booths. When she pulled the curtain back I saw a solitary chair in the middle and the man sat on it.

Delight then took off her robe and hung it on the pegs. Standing with her legs outside of his she started rubbing her bare tits in his face, pulling his face onto her chest with her arms. All the time gyrating her hips and going up and down a little.

This went on for a while and one of the bouncers came and looked into the booth, presumably to make sure that the man's hands weren't on her bare skin.

Then Delight got off him, turned around and started grinding her pussy on the front of his trousers. It was then that I saw that Delight's thong was pushed to one side and I could see both her labia and everything between them. It was her bare pussy that rubbing on the man's trousers.

That went on for a couple of minutes then she turned around again and went back to rubbing her tits in his face.

Shortly after that the bounce came back and told her that the time was up.

As she got up I looked at the man, his face looked disappointed, and the bulge in the front of his trousers had a wet patch. I wasn't sure if it was from Delight's pussy, or if he had cum in his pants.

Delight led me back to the bar where she said,

"Easiest £20 I've made since last night."

"So how many of those do you get a night?"

"Tonight, probably only 2 or 3, but on a Friday or Saturday it can easily be 6 or 7. So do you think that you could do that?"

"Easy."

"Just hang around and wait for a punter to come over to you. If a man comes to the bar go over to him and start talking to him. Try to get him to buy you a drink. Ask him for a vodka or gin. The barman will give you water instead and charge him £20 for it. He'll never know and £10 of the £20 will go into your tips."

"This place really rips-off the customers doesn't it?"

"Yes, but all places like this do, and it's what the punters expect."

"I'm glad that I'm not a man."

"Me too. Life's so biased towards us girls."

"Talking about life being good to us girls, if you want you can wander around and go to the tables where you can ask the guys if they want some more drinks. Don't forget to ask if you can order 1 for yourself as well. Tell the barman that it's for you and you'll get a water and £10 into your tips. Oh, be careful where you stand at the tables. If it's next to a bloke who has wandering hands then expect one of those hands to slide up your thigh. If you don't tell him to stop it, he will keep going and find your pussy. It's up to you."

I did pick up a note pad and pen from the bar and go over to a nearby table with half a dozen men sat at it. Stupidly, or not, I went and stood next to the loudest man there. As soon as he saw me his hand went for my thigh, rubbing the inside up and down a bit. Not moving, I asked them if I could get them another drink and the hand slid further up until it touched my pussy. I shuddered and my wet lips parted and a finger rubbed my clit.

"She likes this." the loud man said, "take your time making up your mind what you want to drink lads."

They did, and it was long enough for the fingers to make me cum.

I had to read the drinks order back to them to make sure that I'd got it right, then I asked if I could add a drink for me.

"Hell love, after that performance you can add half a dozen."

"One will do thank you sir, I seem to be losing a lot of liquid tonight."

One more time a finger went deep inside me before I backed away and went for the drinks.

"Did you just cum again?" Delight asked me as I was waiting for the drinks.

"Yes, that man knows how to use his fingers."

"Would you mind if I took them their drinks?" Delight asked.

"Sure, share and share alike." I replied.

I watched the same man's hand slide up the inside of Delight's thigh before going for a walk around. On my walk I got stopped to take another drinks order but the man either didn't want to finger me or he didn't have the courage to do it when I stood next to him.

At another table a man asked me if I did lap dances. When I said that I did, he stood up and I led him over to the woman at the end of the bar. I have to say that I was a little nervous as I led him to a booth where a bouncer opened a curtain for us and the man sat down.

"Slide forwards a little love." I said, wanting to dry hump him in the best possible way.

He did and I took my robe off and climbed on. As I rubbed my pussy on his bulge I rubbed my tits on his face. I slid my nipples along his mouth which opened to lick the nipple that was passing.

After a while I climbed off him and turned around. As I sat down on his lap his bulge pressed on my pussy. I lay back and used my legs to slide up and down and gyrate on his bulge.

I think that it must have been my imagination but I got the impression that the bulge in his trousers got bigger. Half expecting his trousers to get as wet as my pussy, I climbed off him and turned around again.

I'd just got a nice rhythm going when the bouncer told me that time was up.

I think that I was as disappointed as the man was.

I did 1 more lap dance and 1 more turn on the stage that night, and I have to say that I loved every second of it. I got a taxi back to Tony's apartment and he was still up waiting for me.

"So did you enjoy that as much as I thought that you would?" He asked.

"No, it was horrible. I had to cum in front of all those me, it was degrading. And what if someone who knows me came in and saw me? What if they tell my parents what I was doing? My mother would kill me."

"I don't believe you Claire, I reckon that you can't wait for Saturday night. As for someone you know seeing you, if they told your parents they'd have to admit that they were at the club. What would your parents think about that? Right, you're sleeping in my bed tonight and I'm going to fuck your brains out before you go to sleep, and again before you wake up. Go."

I did, and he did, both times; although there's nothing unusual in that these days.

What I've written about so far is the humiliation that Tony has inflicted in me outside of his apartment but things have been going on inside that apartment as well.