I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still have to perform as a Cam Girl, always with my Ohmibod vibrator in so that the viewers can control it and make me cum. I still have to exercise at his window where people watch me. I still get abused by the other members of his family. I still have to help him video my cousin in her bedroom. And those are just the things that I can remember right now. There are lots more ways that he degrades me.

Tony still has his wall full of monitors that show what is happening where all his covert surveillance cameras are located. He has dedicated 2 of the monitors to the fitting rooms in his mates fashion store and they caught my cousin Aria getting changed and masturbating in the fitting room.

Tony took great delight in playing that back to me over and over one night. Poor Aria, I hate what he, and me, are doing to her.

I still go to my parents house for Sunday lunch one a month and whilst I'm there Tony gets me to put some new batteries in to the teddy bear. I'm just praying that he's not going to blackmail her as well.

Parties - Tony has these just about once a fortnight and I'm the main attraction, well my body is. He keeps finding new ways to humiliate me in front of his friends. One thing that he's done is have a pole, like a pole dancer uses, installed in front of the webbing swing.

No, he's not trying to turn me into a pole dancer, he uses the pole to attach dildos to, at my pussy height then he, or his relatives or friends, pulls me back and when I swing forwards my pussy engulfs the dildo.

That's not too bad when they line me up properly, but if they don't, and I'm sure that some of them do it on purpose, the dildo hits me all around my pussy, and it hurts me. If it's a silicone dildo it's not too bad, but if it's a solid one it can be quite painful.

The worst dildo is a newish one that he's got for me, it has a metal tip and if the power is on when it hits me, or goes inside me, I often scream with the shock and pain. Of course that just amuses the 'happy' party goers.

Sometimes Tony doesn't put that dildo on the pole and lets party goers just fuck me with it when I'm restrained on the webbing swing. I never know when it's going to shock me and I usually end up screaming, although a few people have made me cum with a combination of the fucking with it and the electric shock.

Thankfully, I'm still alive to write about it.

The other thing that he does do me in that swing, is to dangle my magic wand in front of me so that the business end is just touching my clit. I've been left hanging in that swing cumming with people all around me. Some talking to each other and some watching me.

I think that I'm starting to enjoy that part of those evenings.

Sometimes it's spanking parties, and my butt, and sometimes my tits and pussy, are the main target. Thankfully, I get some rest because Tony's 2 sisters, Zoey and Eve, like being spanked as well, and it's nice to see their bare butts turning red. When that happens I feel a little less humiliated because I'm not the only naked girl there.

Zoey is still calling me Claire Cumalot instead of my proper name, Clare Camelot.

The other thing that Tony has done to me at these parties, is blindfold me and restrain me to my bed and let anyone who wants to, come and abuse my body in any way that they want. You can imagine what they do to me, and I never know who is doing it to me.

In a way that's sort of nice, the mystery of not knowing does turn me on a bit.

One possible nice thing that Tony told me last week was that he's taking me to a surveillance systems convention in California next month, then on to Florida - Key West for a week or so. He says that in Key West he's going to enter me in all the nude competitions that they have there, and have me walking the streets naked, in the carnival events that they have.

I just know that Tony will find some way of exposing my naked body in some way at that convention, and I just don't want to know beforehand.

I'm actually looking forward to the Key West part in spite of the fact that a year ago I would have been horrified at the thought of being naked with all those people looking at me. I'm still not sure that I was happier back then, or what Tony has turned me into now.

Maybe I'll find the time to write about it when we get back.