All Comments on 'I'm Big'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was interesting but the guy's experience seems very limited.

I'm not handsome but I like to laugh and I have (apparently) an unusually long and thick cock. Quite a few women have enjoyed it, mostly after initial hesitation, and several of those have asked me for anal (I never ask them). After a lot of initial discomfort they have always without exception asked for more of it. Guess it depends on who you happen to meet and how careful you are.

The writer and every other writer on this subject that I've read never mentions a major problem-a big cock has to be kept out of the water when the owner is using the toilet.

Vadar990155Vadar990155over 1 year ago

Good dose of reality. I enjoy your viewpoint and your lighthearted outlook. Plus that picture of that chocolate lab on your home page is worth a full star all by itself.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 1 year ago

How enlightening, he truly gets it. I love this man.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 1 year ago

How enlightening, he truly gets it. I love this man.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 1 year ago

How enlightening, he truly gets it. I love this man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Remember that the decision to give a man access to her body, is based on constant analysis of risks and rewards."

Very well put.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.