I'm Brought to Please Ch. 02

Story Info
Went away together, but not for me to enjoy 'the bars' ffm.
5.5k words
4.46
7.5k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeSaid
HeSaid
43 Followers

Two days ago, I was a boyfriend to a beautiful girl and now I'm a 'slave' to her and her new found passion! I zoned out while eating breakfast, thinking about everything and nothing. I finally managed to relax a bit, doing something other than just thinking about sex and torment!

You two were talking about what the day's going to hold. It sounded like the beach was a strong feature in the day and as always, a bit of shopping.

Having established all that, you were super keen on getting out and ordered me to clean up the breakfast, get dressed and meet you in the foyer down stairs. I raced around trying to get it all done as quickly as I could, trying to get my clothes together, but I couldn't find my underwear... I called your mobile in a panic, but before I could say anything, you said "You won't be needing them, baby. You're always asking me not to wear any panties, so this time I took the liberty and took yours out before we left" and hung up.

Fuck! I slung on my shorts, t-shirt and slipped into my flip-flops and left for the day. Having my caged cock out of the confines of my usual boxer shorts made a very free feeling - I could feel breeze around it and felt a bit more exposed with the one less barrier against the world, although there was less to support the weight of the cage now.

I just hope I don't get too turned on, as it will show through my shorts! You can already see the lock, I thought.

You were both waiting patiently at the front of the hotel and you held out your hand to hold mine and brought me in for another fresh morning kiss before embarking into the local area. This already scrubbed my hope of not getting turned on! It's not going to take much today and I think you knew it!

The morning went by and we were spending our time going in and out of the local shops, getting captivated by the different local food and crafts. We stopped so I could try on some summer shoes. While I was sitting down waiting for the shoes to be selected in my size, you stepped close to me and asked me how I was feeling being so free? Bending down closer to my face, you said, "You're making me so wet, look." I couldn't believe it. You lifted your dress just enough to show me your bikini covered mound.

Sure enough, you had a dark wet line just where your pussy lay underneath. Just the feeling of you thinking about me like that, had its usual instant effect and made me as hard as I was able to get, which pushed the front of my shorts forwards, making it very obvious to anyone who looked. The sales girl came back giving me the right sized shoes and sat on the floor in front of me to get them ready and laces up - I was mortified! I tried hiding it by lifting my knee, but it was too late, she looked up to me to give me a shoe and she locked onto the bulge. She didn't even look away as she passed it to me!

Every time I got hard, it took an age to go down. The air reminding me of it didn't help me think of anything else... I was so horny! You were both smiling and talking behind the sales girls back, taking in my uncomfortableness. Mia decided to take it further and turn around, lifting the back of her dress, showing me her cheeks and the thin bikini thong between them. You stroked it, smiling!!!

I hurried trying them on and quickly asked to pay as you joked with the sales girl that it looks like I really liked them; she smiled and looked down at my bulging crotch. I don't think I've sweated as much as I had in that 10 minutes!

After lunch and a couple of margaritas later, we meandered down the cobbled streets to the opening of the beach. It was packed full of people not wearing a lot!

By some miracle, we found a couple of sun loungers on either side of a table and parasol.

You two instantly took off your dresses, revealing your barely covered bodies and lay down on your backs looking at me through your sunglasses. "Haha, very funny. Where am I going to sit? I don't have any swimmers either as you just said to bring myself."

"We brought some towels and your swimming shorts.

Maybe you can sit on the floor, like you were last night." Mia said with a straight face behind her sunglasses.

It wasn't a question, more of a polite way of telling me. Your face changed instantly and I knew you found what she said to me extremely hot and instantly making you horny, reminding you of what happened. The heat of the day always has that effect on you anyway.

Getting back in the mindset, you say, "Go on! Put these on." You hand me some red shorts that look slightly smaller than I'm used to, along with a towel. I shimmy in and out of my shorts to both of your amusements, revealing a clear outline of my caged cock under the thin red material. "Come here" you say, as you stroke down the top length of my cage and deeply kiss me, intertwining our tongues. "It's time you put sun lotion on us both. We've been out all morning, so the whole of our bodies need a top up... don't you dare miss a spot, we don't want to burn. Be polite and help Mia out first." You say, handing me the lotion.

I set about tying my towel back around my waist, but you snatched it away telling me I won't be needing that yet. She turned around and lay on her front with her arms and hands in front of her face. "Undo her bikini top, she won't want to get any lotion on it." I was already as hard as I could get, straining my shorts.

Trying not to pay any detailed attention with my eyes as I slowly rubbed lotion down from her neck where her necklace holding the key was, to her back and up her legs. I looked down to her pert ass and back to you. "Don't get any on that thong, either." Lifting it around her waist to rub underneath it, I could feel her slowly moving with my strokes, opening up the crack of her bum slightly. As I got closer to it, she sternly said, "Stop. Do me up". I quickly tied her top back up and she then flipped over revealing her damp bikini covered pussy.

"I'm not sure who's made the most mess!" You said stroking my inner thigh as I looked down to my shorts. I was so engrossed in her body and getting it right, that I had forgotten about my own. I had been producing a steady stream of pre-cum and it showed. I finished her front as fast as possible. "You're going to pay later for keeping me waiting like this, now come here." I quickly started on your back and repeated the service. I was trying to keep from getting too turned on, but being in the state I was and touching your gorgeous body, it was impossible. I couldn't wait to get into the water to cool off!!

As soon as I was done, you threw the lotion over to me and told me to sort myself out and wait for you both on the floor. "Make sure you do it properly, you don't want sunburn on your body with what we have planned for you later." With that, you both laughed and ran quickly across the hot sand into the water, leaving me guessing what you must have meant!

Looking at your ass, I could see your bikini bottoms had stuffed mostly between your cheeks, giving me thoughts and dreams of bending you over and stuffing my cock between them, fucking you with abandon... something very far from reality, which made me feel like the kinkiest guy on this beach.

About half an hour later, you both came back to the sun loungers looking rather flustered and again, another feeling of overwhelming jealousy came running through my vanes. Over the next couple of hours you both slept and drunk cocktails, while I couldn't help but throw myself into the sea as many times as I could to cool off, distract myself and also having also found out that the cage felt less heavy in the water!

You were both awake and smiling at each other, with now your sun loungers moved so they were connected side by side. I could tell you were both a bit tipsy which worried me slightly. You had your hand on her inner soft and silky thigh, stroking it gently.

"Baby, we've ordered some bits to the hotel reception, so right after eating this burger and chips we kindly bought for you, we need you to collect them from reception and take them up to our room. When you get there, shower and kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed with a blindfold on. Don't you dare look in the bag. One whiff you have, you'll wish you hadn't." You said as Mia slowly leaned her head onto your shoulder, looking up at me smiling, then kissing and nuzzling your neck.

I got back and it was the first time I had really taken some time to drink the hotel in that you'd chosen for us. It was in a plush new building with a busy foyer that screamed quality. There was a gentleman always at the front welcoming everyone in through a shiny buffed door to the air-cooled reception. It was decorated with a mixture of golden chandeliers and dark shiny materials with cosy parts where business people were sipping coffee and chatting away in all sorts of languages. It smelt good, too, I thought. I headed to the reception and asked if there had been a delivery for our room which the receptionist calmly and professionally retrieved and gave to me. It was a large sturdy plain black card bag with a gold rope cord handle to it with lots of red tissue paper over the top of the items, so I still didn't know what it was, but the colours suggested something provocative.

I quickly made it up to our room on the 10th floor, room 1016. We were up a corridor maybe 5 rooms along. The doors weren't that close, so you can see it was one of the better floors to be on!

As I made my way inside our front door, you instantly take in the bedroom past the wide corridor where the closets were and confronted by the amazing view of the city past the coffee table and the balcony. The room was open and spacious with a bed to the right against the entrance door wall, looking out to the view with a couple of lovely padded chairs and a mirrored dressing table with an iPad on that controlled the music and lighting. On the left hand side was the bathroom which had a large bath against the windows to take in the view. You could easily have a little party in here!

As I entered, I quickly got undressed and did as instructed. Knowing you didn't say anything about wearing anything, I remained naked with the blindfold on and waited.

*

My knees were starting to hurt, but it wasn't long before I heard you both come back. I didn't hear much from either of you, just some small sniggers and some "mmmhhmmm...." sounds and rustling which I assumed was the bag I brought up.

"Get onto the bed, baby. In your back." You whispered sweetly, close to my ear.

You both tightly secured my hands to the two corners of the bed with the rope you used on me last night. As you always did when you tied me up, you asked knowingly for me to try and move, which I did just to amuse you, knowing how you cherish making sure the binds are unbreakable and any attempt to break them would be futile!

You then said something a bit worrying... whispering again in my ear, "just go with it baby, it will be easier for you this way. Do you trust me?"

I nodded as you then kissed me passionately. As I was getting into the kiss, you then pulled away and methodically, as I searched for your mouth again, slowly and purposefully filled my mouth, gagging me again with some used panties. You then lifted my knees up to my chest. The next sensation took me by surprise as I felt Mia start to push and slide something into the entrance of my ass. It was getting larger and larger as you pushed this lubricated object into me. Suddenly as I felt a pinch of pain, it slipped quickly and comfortably in as it became thinner, pressing a flat bit firmly against my opening. It was a plug! The feeling of something filling me was unexpectedly incredible, sending so many sensations through me and my cock. She rotated and twisted it, making sure it was securely in and not about to pop out.

My legs were then secured to the bottom corners of the bed and left lying there as you both got cleaned up from the day.

What felt like half an hour later, I felt something leaning on the bed and then either side of my head. One of you had your thighs either side of me pointing towards my cock, slowly lowering as I felt the warmth and smell of a pussy getting closer to me.

The mound dropped onto my face, grinding all over my filled mouth and up and over my nose, covering me in the scent and liquid arousal. It was then lifted and another one of you repeated the action, further covering me in the smell of pussy. The last one of you slid down and did the same thing to my caged cock, pushing it slightly into the opening of the pussy, leaving it excitingly straining against its bars as I felt the air flow past having been moistened. I was in an absolute daze of lust and longing.

"We're leaving you now to have a night out. Don't wait up, we're not sure when we might be back", Mia said loudly and dismissively. "We've also put the 'Please clean my room' sign on the door, the place is a tip".

This caused me to panic and retry the restraints...!!!!

SLIP

The key card was removed.

CLICK.

The door closed behind you.

The room descended into silence.

*

I lay there, unable to move much at all, with all my senses being filled with all the tools keeping me in a state of complete heavenly torture.

The thought of where these panties have been buried, the texture of the lace and the taste of them as they now filled my mouth was enough to turn me on.

The smell and the stiffness of my skin with the drying female arousal covering my face was enough to turn me on, the feeling of this butt plug filling me, lightly touching my g spot when I moved was enough to turn me on.

The feeling of my cock filling your cage that you have chosen for me to be enclosed in was enough to turn me on.

BUT non of it was enough to tip me over the edge, just keep me thinking of you and your control I dearly needed.

The butt plug as it moved was sending waves of pressure to my cock, forever pushing it to try and escape, making me feel exactly as I was, locked and tied up.

Thoughts of your pussies rubbing over me and leaving me like this replayed over and over in my mind. The feeling of the warm wet lips gliding over me, reminding me how turned on this has been making both of you.

I then remembered you saying about the sign on the door and suddenly my arousal turned into a bit of panic. I kept thinking to myself that it was too late for the maids to be doing the rounds, but it only helped to relax me slightly. As I was starting to relax in thought, there was something setting in again to even find that situation hot! Ah, what's going on?!

You both fed me on the beach just before, intending me to lie here while you went out for something far better. I could hear other people leaving their rooms for a night on the town... little did they know what was going on just a few doors away!

I was just starting to relax when there was a sensation starting deep in my ass. It didn't make me jump, it was just a light humming sensation! It was slowly vibrating against my prostate! It then stopped and came on again shortly after but stronger, sending sensations up my perineum to my balls. It was a vibrating butt plug, and you must have the remote!!!

It was rhythmically sending sensations through me, causing me to feel like I was going to cum any second and then stopping. I was beginning to feel wetness pooling down my balls which must have been pre-cum oozing out. It was off for probably half an hour at a time and then coming on again for 5-10 minutes; it was making me moan through my gag.

When it stopped, I was imagining you two in a bar or having dinner, laughing about it and getting turned on together. Knowing you were both still thinking about me gave me so many emotions.

This went on for quite some time and I was starting to sweat. I didn't know what to do. I had no choice but to lie here and take it!

Every time it was off, it was only a matter of time before it came on again, edging me to another brink. We started to experiment with anal play a while ago, but it was always very sporadic, but this really felt like you knew what you were up to, which made me think Mia might have something so do with this one.

It had stopped for a while and I was able to recover and doze off before it started again which woke me up. This time I heard someone else in the room as the door clunked close behind me and then a feeling of someone stepping onto the bed. I was wandering which one of you it was... Whoever it was, was lowering themselves and crouching onto a space on the pillow above my head. I could feel the warmth of a pussy leaning on my forehead and once they had steadied themselves, I felt her slowly pull the panties out of my mouth.

Wasting no time, she pulled herself down over the whole of my face, burying my nose in the crack of her bum and her whole pussy over my mouth stopping me from breathing! She lifted up after a few seconds allowing me to breath in quickly and she came down again. Her scent was different. I knew it wasn't one of you as she had the smell of the day all over her. I didn't know who this was! She started grinding up and down my face as she held my neck and jaw in place. I stuck my tongue out, licked her, pleasuring her. She wasn't completely shaven but her pussy was neat, leaving me to lick round the outside of her vulva and working my tongue up and through her labia and lightly to her pronounced clit. As I sucked her folds, I could roughly hear her moaning above me, distantly given how tight her thighs are around my head. She roughly dropped down in a shudder onto my face, grinding my chin and my nose into her, holding my throat as a river of cum gushed down into my mouth.

After a few seconds to gain her composure and to feel and inspect my bulging caged cock, she gently got up and off the bed. I didn't know what to say. Before I thought of asking her anything, she kindly poured some water into my mouth and re-gagged me with some new panties that smelt of her and not moistened by my mouth, yet. Must be hers, I thought. Before I knew it, she was gone, sending me into silence again, even the vibrations had stopped.

I had completely lost the sense of time. It could be any time between 9 or 12, I had no idea.

Some time had gone by when I heard your voices being very loud, making your way to the front door. As you came through, I just heard you gasp, and muffled by you two kissing each other, stumbling in, you said, "my god, he's still oozing, Mia!"

"Ha! And we've not even thought about him to put the vibrator on for a while.... Hmmmm... I've been enjoying you too much!"

"If only he knew what we were up to in the toilets together," You said. "I wonder if anyone heard."

"What a holiday this is shaping out to be. One thing's for sure though, I'm in dire need of a cock!" Said Mia, as she rustled the bag next to the bed.

There was a small chance they'd want to unlock me at this point, I thought!

"Oh, me too." You said, leaning playfully on the bed next to my head. "I wish your cock was out right now, I'd sink it deeply into my eager pussy right now, riding it so FUCKING hard and slow! Ohhhh grinding it deeper and deeper!! How would you love that baby? Both of us, just sliding down on your cock; one on your face while the other riding you till we all orgasmed, crashing down in a sweaty heap together, ALLL satisfied! What a shame for you that it's not up to me."

"It's a good job I have the key, not you, isn't it." Mia said, as I heard a loose buckle above my head.

She quickly took out the panties from my mouth and replaced them with a penis gag and heavy handedly buckled it behind my head. It seemed to be top heavy and I had my suspicions of what it might be...

I could hear you two standing up against each other. "There, you don't need his cock for now." Mia said with a sense of accomplishment.

HeSaid
HeSaid
43 Followers
12