I'm Brought to Please Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, who's panties..." you began to ask.

Mia quickly replied, "Don't worry about those, I'll tell you later."

I heard you kissing and rubbing each other, which was driving me crazy with lust. The occasional piece of clothing you slipped off each other landed on my naked body.

Eventually I felt you both landing on the bed beside me, carrying on as though I wasn't there. I loved it!

I could feel your skin on mine, the motion of you enjoying yourselves and the sounds of pure passion.

One of you got up and stood over me and then slowly lowered yourself slightly, crouching over me enough to then take my blindfold off. It was Mia! My eyes took a while to adjust having been in darkness for so long, and I watched hypnotised looking up at her as she slowly lowered herself onto the phallus that was protruding out of my mouth and connected tightly round my head, holding onto my forehead for stability and control. It was shiny and black. I just watched on as she played with the tip on the entrance of her glistening pussy for a minute or two with her eyes shut. She then got up and faced the bottom of the bed and steadied herself with her hands on my chest and lowered herself onto the tip of the cock again.

She then just slowly dropped, absorbing the whole thing, deep inside of her, burying my nose into her asshole. Her feet were beside my ears while she ground into it, moaning and sticking her nails into my chest.

I could feel you get up onto the bed and straddle my torso; your wet hot pussy lips pressing onto my abdomen. I could see your hands clench the back of Mia's head and pulled it closer down to your tits where she started to kiss and suck them as she grated on the cock, pushing my nose further into her crack, rubbing her ever increasing juices over my face. She started to lift up and down on it, getting carried away before she completely jumped off with a pop sound. I could see her juices glistening on the object that was buried inside of her. I could see that it was you that grabbed her off so that you could take over. You came and stood by the bed next to my head and slowly bent over to lock eyes with mine.

You took the cock in your mouth and licked it as though it was mine. This was a sadistic fantasy of mine, being locked into a cage and watching you use a face dildo attached to me as though it was mine. Now it's happening it's much more intense than in my fantasies! Having to watch you take it in you and lose yourself on it as I watched your pussy take it above my face to a climax. You licked all Mia's arousal off the cock "She tastes so good. I bet you wish this was your cock I'm ravishing right now, don't you." With that, you got up onto the bed and eased yourself onto it. I couldn't believe you were doing this! You put one hand on my chest and the other guided it into you, forcing my chin up to give you the best angle to implant it into you. A massive guttural sigh came from you as you sunk deeper with every drop.

My world was getting darker as your ass got closer and closer to my face, finally you got to the bottom and you squealed with delight. As Mia did, you started grinding it deeper and deeper, rubbing yourself on me as you went. I was struggling to keep the dildo upright, but thankfully it was all one long piece into my mouth, so I had a certain amount of control and you could get maximum pleasure as I steadied my head.

The feeling of your tight, smooth, slippery butt hole pressing on my nose and face, getting sweatier as you were gaining more and more pleasure as I was tied mercilessly down to the bed. Your thigh was becoming more slippery as it got more sweaty, passing and rubbing my cheek.

To be able to see this moment in time, as I watched your back arch moving to your rhythm, was so hot!

I suddenly felt the vibrations start up again, adding to my torment! I could already feel my cock trying to break through the bars of it's prison and Mia must have been enjoying the sight so much, she decided to add to it! She climbed onto me and straddled my chest and wrapped her legs around the back of my head so her pussy was against my chin. Your bodies were against each other as you still moved the cock, grinding it from front to back, trying to grind your cunts together as you exchanged tongues passionately. You became in sync as I could see the muscles in your ass shake above me and screams coming from both of you.

Mia rubbing her pussy, you pushing the cock ever harder, grinding each others' clits together as hard as you could...

Muuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

The world went dark and I could suddenly taste the aftermath of your climax as it ran down the shaft, into my mouth below.

I couldn't breath!

You had lost yourselves in a moment of pure ecstasy, forgetting everything sensible and for a moment, so had I!

I started to panic and shook my head, which was our safety sign we used when I couldn't speak. "SHIT, baby, you ok?" You said, as you slowly, gingerly lifted yourself up the dildo and sat back down behind my head, resting your exhausted pussy on my forehead.

I nodded.

You both laughed, pointing out how used I looked. My eye lashes were covered in sweat and cum, along with the rest of my face. Mia threatened to take some pictures, but thankfully you got her not to - keeping everything contained between us as much as possible.

I loved looking up at you like this, looking at your sweaty body and sexed face and your warm centre leaning and resting on me.

You lovingly unbuckled the leather strap from around my head and pulled the gag out, giving me the ability to move my jaw properly for the first time in ages. Mia switched the plug off and came over with a glass of water and slowly poured some into my mouth until I has happy.

I started to say how incredibly hot that was and "Who was... mmphhhhhhhhh..."

Mia slid up and sat back on my face, stopping me from talking. "Put your mouth to better use." She tenderly kissed you as I slowly worked my tongue round the outer lips of her moist cunt, working my way into her hole where her juices were flowing out into me. Slowly licking her in and out and up to her clit, she quickly came again and I could taste her nectar, flowing down over my face and into my throat.

You both started to yawn and Mia slid off me and started to tie her hair up. You swung your leg over my head to get up too, and came down to my cock which was starting to soften. You tickled my balls and slowly gave me a blowjob in my cage till you knew I was about to blow inside it and suddenly stopped, still stroking my balls. Looking up at me and smiling, you then tied your hair back and you both slunk off to the bathroom to shower off.

It occurred to me it was the first time I could see and move my jaw while lying here. I stared at the ceiling and saw the curtain rail where you must have tied me the first night. The door was open to the bathroom and I could see the steam creeping out.

After you both got cleaned up and was ready for bed, you both untied me from the bed and let me use the bathroom that I desperately needed by this point and do my teeth. "Don't shower!"

I quickly did what I was told and came back out to you both in bed.

The lights were down low on the decedent lamps on the wall either side of the large bed.

"Come to the end of the bed, baby." You told me.

You shuffled down to the end so you were sitting over the edge of it, proudly showing off your naked form before me. I stood between your legs as you pushed me to my knees. "You did so well today. You did everything we asked of you. Seeing you in those shorts in front of everyone, showing everyone the power we have over you. Shame you let yourself down at the last hurdle and kept me waiting for my sun lotion by getting too distracted. I was looking forward to letting you in the bed tonight. Instead, you're going to be on the floor again, covered in sex. I never feel like giving you the proper discipline at home and now I'm regretting it. It has so much potential!"

You took the blindfold again and slipped it over my eyes.

While stroking my caged cock, rubbing my bulging helmet coming through the bars with your thumb, you said in a compassionate tone of voice, "It's our final full day here tomorrow, so Mia thought it was best that you were fully under our control again tonight and I kinda agree."

You tightened the blindfold around my head and gently wrapped my hands in the rope, walking me round to the side of the bed and securing them to the the top legs of the bed. In the dimmed light, I hadn't noticed that you had laid a pillow down on the floor already for me.

"You're very lucky we're not going to leave you with the vibrator on... for now." Mia called out from where she was lying.

"Oh, and one more thing. This is a little reminder of how turned on I was when I was out tonight." You said as you slowly inserted your panties from tonight into my mouth to keep me quiet.

"Night baby."

12