All Comments on 'I'm Brought to Please Ch. 02'

by HeSaid

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, this is just so hot and steamy. I am so glad that there are some safe gestures and maybe a safeword that they have between them. This is a hot couple and she loves him so much. I think she is pushing his limits but we don't know what hard limits they have considered. I would not let him wear a butt plug for so long as he has had it in for most of the day. Leaving him tied to the bed without anyone around is not a wise move. I wonder who that other woman was and did they really leave the sign up to make up the room?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Note: one NEVER leaves their sub tied up, and isolated, for that long. Every bad thing you can imagine can and does happen.

There may be limits and safeguards in place, but we aren't informed of them, as readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeSaid@HeSaid
The whole point of BDSM to me is as individual as anyone else's. There's no box to put the feelings in for it, just that I want it to be pushed slightly each time I learn. The hot feeling of submitting and being vulnerable came very early on and it's something I've found out t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES