All Comments on 'I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 03'

by CorbinC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Turn Up the Humiliation

The story does a good job of describing the social interactions between Monica and Mailgirl 9 outside of work. What about detailing more of Monica's reaction to witnessing Mailgirl 9 being humiliated at work? An example would be describing Monica's embarrassment at seeing her girlfriend degraded during an important boardroom meeting. More emphasis should be placed on differentiating between Monica's high corporate status at work as opposed to Mailgirl 9.

Enjoying the story so far.

CorbinCCorbinCalmost 5 years agoAuthor
You can read my mind

To Anonymous, you must be reading my mind. I'm heading down that road soon. Maybe not so much in Chap 4, (a little bit, but I'll try to step it up). But if you can stick around to Chap 5, I really think you will enjoy it.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Getting darker

I may be too invested in 9 and Monica, but the growing darkness concerns me - hopeless romantic that I am.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago
Foreshadowing?

I wonder would Monica's stout statement at the end ever backfire. And oh my, they have shit packing plant for an exile camp...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorbinC@CorbinC
I love naked in public stories and stories involving relationship with teachers and former students. Some of my "critics" think I should add a fetish about women with shaved heads, especially descriptions of their hair being shorn.