I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted encouraged us, "It's nice of you to be there to support her." I stopped short and thought to myself, is my motivation to be there for support, or is it to see her further objectified and transformed into a sexual commodity. I should have been bothered by that thought. . . .but I wasn't!

We finished our meal and the conversation. We relived Thursday night.

I asked, out of genuine interest not in a prying manner, "So, do you three get together often?"

Ted because nervous. He glanced at Jennifer and Lisa. He asked them, "Do you think it's time we tell them?"

"Tell us what?" 9 and I were both thinking, but she said it. There were nods of assent from the two ladies.

Ted continued. "We told you we met Lisa in a professional capacity about 10 years ago. She was an absolute miracle worker and a godsend. She saved our relationship which was headed for the rocks at the time. Her insights are. . . .priceless. What more can I say? After our professional relationship ended, we explored the possibility of continuing the personal relationship we had developed. Lisa said she wasn't prohibited from doing so by any code of ethics since she was not seeing us professionally, but just to be sure she sought an opinion from the board of ethics who gave us their blessings."

Ted paused, but continued, "I was beginning to show the signs of what is euphemistically referred to as erectile dysfunction."

Jennifer jumped in, "He was as limp as a damp washcloth."

"Yes," Ted retorted. "I guess you could say that, but I rather wish you wouldn't." He chuckled to show he actually appreciated her comment. "Jennifer is a woman of tremendous sexual appetite." 9 and I glanced at each other. We really hadn't seen that in her, but obviously there had been some attraction beyond the intellectual. Ted continued, "The little blue pills aren't the miracle drug they are marketed as. Either that, or they had met their match in me."

"Lisa and Jennifer were not entirely strangers to what I have referred to previously as the art of sapphic pleasure, although neither of them had developed that interest to the high level that you two obviously have. Well, the rest, as they say, is history." Lisa reached over and grabbed first Jennifer's hand and then Ted's. All three smiled the most mischievous smile.

I was the first to respond. "Ted, you are even more of a saint than I first imagined. Jennifer, what a find. Hang onto this man."

Jennifer smiled, "Well, I'm going to have to find some other body part than his prick to hang onto."

Ted jumped in again, "Now lest you think that my days of performing stud service are completely over and that I should be shipped off to the glue factory, I told you that Lisa is a minor miracle worker."

The light bulb went on. 9 jumped in, "You mean she was able to put the lead back into your pencil? You three are a manage-a-trois?"

"Well, you've got to give Jennifer and Lisa some of the credit. I couldn't have done it without them."

The rest of the meal was enjoyed in somewhat of a lighter mood. For example, 9 came back from the buffet line and announced, "Hey, Ted, they've just put out some oysters."

He put it right back on her, "Well, I had half a dozen last night. But alas, only 4 of them worked." All 5 of us laughed uproariously.

We finished our meal and returned to our respective apartments. 9 and I made love several times during the rest of the afternoon, then it was time for us to retire. I had promised 9 she could stay here tonight and I would take her to work in the morning. I set my alarm for 5:00.

"9, let's make a few plans for the upcoming week. I know you're going to be busy for the next 3 nights." I started to tear up. "I'm sorry, I though I could stay in control." I started talking loudly to myself, but loud enough for 9 to hear me since it was in the nature of a dramatic monologue. "Pull your self together, Monica. This is purely a business transaction. It is not a sign of disloyalty or betrayal or any lack of affection for you by 9. Ahum."

"What was I saying? I know you are going to be busy. . . several, ahum, nights. Can we get together Thursday evening?" She nodded yes.

"I think we will both need that."

"Is the Loading Dock alright? I can meet you there at 8:15. Friday night," I again paused as I tried to catch my composure, "Friday I will be at the fishbowl. Would it be too uncomfortable for you just to come into the viewing area when the, uh, . . .when the show is over?"

"You mean when the shearing is over? Please don't fish for euphemisms. You're making it worse than it actually is. I'm going to be shorn like a piece of livestock. There's no way of sugarcoating it. Franking, after talking about it all weekend, I think I'm alright with the whole process."

I picked up on her attitude. "Yes, when you have the Dwayne Johnson look."

"Please, maybe Sinéad O'Connor."

She continued, "Yes, I'll come to the viewing area. Should I come out with what I wore to work Friday morning, or can you bring me something else to wear? Wait a minute, I want to walk out of that forced labor camp with my head held high -- as bald as it may be -- and my body, of which I am very proud, displaced to the fullest extent possible."

"Does that me you want me to bring you directly back to the apartment?"

"Whatever you want to do. Bring me an appropriate change of clothing, or not. As you see fit."

"9, for what I'm about to say, please fully engage the left side of your brain. It will make no sense logically. It is completely antithetical to my customary right brain way of thinking. But I've been thinking a lot about it this past week and I think I have had an epiphany. That Tuesday morning after our 1st weekend together, when I want to see "the show", at first you were mad at me for, I think you said 'invading your privacy'. Then you began to accept it. Eventually, you invited me to attend the show. Even now, you are looking forward, I assume, to me seeing your humiliation taken to a new level as you are herded in to be shorn of your mane that both of us are so fond of." I deliberately chose the vocabulary work associated with livestock."

"That Tuesday morning 8 soaped you up, and finger fucked you. You got off. You really seemed to enjoy it. You didn't reciprocate her, uh, favor. But I would have to be a fool to assume you never have. Or at that point never had. Wednesday, 8 days later, it was right after we had met at the Loading Dock and you told me about 6's psychotic break and your, uh, mental health evaluation. I went back to the fishbowl. You had requested that I be there. You went down on 7. As for as I knew, this was the first woman, beside me, you had ever pleasured. But I'm not so sure. But, 9 dear, it doesn't matter. 9," I looked her square in the eyes, "I found myself, not outraged nor jealous, but aroused by witching you. . . .both of you."

She looked perplexed. "But why did you become apoplectic when I told you I was going to sleep with 7, or all people, just to be off on Halloween?"

"I have to go back to what you have told me several times. If you are having sex with someone at work, it is a part of your job. Not only do I accept it, I revel in it and get off on it! Does that make me a bad person?"

"I'm having trouble processing your though process, but I kinda get it. . .I think."

"But when you volunteered to have sex with 7, that's where I felt the betrayal. It wasn't you job. It was you and a free choice you made regarding your own sexual activity."

"But it was work related. I needed to get off from having to work on the 42 floor Thursday night."

"No, no, it was maybe peripherally work related, at best. But, no, it wasn't. It was a voluntary act of your own volition. That's where the . . . ." she could see I was struggling looking for the right word.

"Betrayal? Disloyalty?"

"No, no, no. Those are harsh, ugly words. They are too loaded. Please, I'm trying not to refight the same battle from last Sunday night. Please help me." I broke down in tears.

She wrapped me in her arms. I still don't understand, but I guess I accept what you are saying. Please tell me we are back on track."

"Just one more thing, 9. Can't you see that I am becoming you?"

"What?"

"I'm becoming you. The carefree woman not just comfortable in her body and actively attempting to be liberate from the confinement of my clothes. I'm a sexual being who revels in my unorthodox sexual relationship, not just with a woman, but a mailgirl, for heaven's sake. I was so aroused by the shower you and 4 and 13 gave me Friday evening, not just by the physical act but it was in the mailgirl territory.

I want to grope your ass in public. I want you to grope mine. I want people to see me as scantily attired in public as decency will allow. I'm rid of the confinement of the brassier; I'm through with the prison of the undergarment. I want Ted to spy on us with his telescope. Heck, I want to send him an invitation. I want my body to be on display. I want, I, uh, want, uh, the whole world to see us making love."

She kissed me lovingly. "Do you want to make love on the balcony now?"

"No, that can come later. Right now I'm just enjoying unburdening myself for the confinement of these thoughts about us and where we are and where we are going." I took one of her nipples in my mouth. I recoiled, not in horror but surprise. "Are you lactating?"

"I think I am, just a little. I think they may by experimenting with our hormones in our gruel."

"Good grief, now they are turning you into lab rats. Will it never end?"

She calmed me down, I continued to suckled at her lactating breast. It certainly wasn't a strong stream, but it was unmistakable. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I NEED TO CHECK MY EMAIL MORE OFTEN

I got up at 5:00 and got ready to go to work. 9 only needed 10 minutes and we easily left by 6:10 which would get us to the Seahawk building in time for 9 to make it to the fishbowl. I pulled into the parking lot and 9 asked, "You don't want to just drop me off?"

"No, silly. I'm going to go get some coffee, an everything bagel with lox and cream cheese and get ready to head to my office."

9 had on jeans and a tank top. We walked into the lobby together. At 6:25, the lobby was empty except for two guards at the security desk including a new female guard I had never seen before. Ignoring them, 9 got me into a lip lock. But she also ignored the security camera which captured our embrace. I walked toward the coffee shop, but as soon as 9 got into the elevator, I headed back to the bank of elevators. I waited to make sure I wouldn't run into 9 upstairs. I was the first one into the fishbowl viewing area. Soon the usual crowd started drifting in and the girls emerged onto the floor.

9 came in and started soaping herself up. She washed herself all over. She also cleaned out her asshole. I guess I had taught her to pay attention to that area even though I wouldn't be invading it for at least 4 days. She started masturbating. One joined her just as she was about to climax. One ran her hands over her and 9 gently moved them to her crotch. One finished her off. I made sure to leave before she left for her 1st delivery. I didn't want to run into her.

I finally went to the coffee shop and ordered my coffee and bagel. I took it to one of the tables in the lobby area. What happened next shook me up completely. I looked to the left and I saw Olivia rushing over to me. "Can I join you?" What could I do but indicate my assent. "Let me get some coffee and some banana nut bread."

She came back and sat down. "We've got a lot of catching up to do. A lot has been going on around here."

"9 told me about the hair thing."

"You really need to read your email everyday."

"I wasn't here Friday."

"Oh, I see why you're in the dark. How about drinks after work. It's much too much to get into over coffee."

As much as I didn't relish spending any time with Olivia, I knew I had to meet with her to find out what was happening.

"Fine, 6:00, alright? At the Brew House?"

She fired back, "I thought the Loading Dock was your favorite after-work watering hole."

How did she know that. "No, I like the Brew House a lot better." I refused to violate 9's and my place by sullying it with my presence with Olivia.

Olivia retorted, "Alright, but I'm going to be busy until after 8. How about 8:30?"

"I can find some work to do to kill a couple of hours."

"Why don't we meet in the fishbowl at 7:55 to start the date. I'm really anxious to see 1 and 2 have their heads shaved."

"First, it's not a date. Secondly, I've never seen you in the fishbowl."

"I'm going to have to start spending more time there as a part of my new job. Oh, my, did I let that little tidbit out? I shouldn't have said that. But don't worry I'll fill you in tonight. I really must run. I don't want to be late my first day in my new job. See you tonight; I'm looking forward to it." And then to further aggravate me, she kissed me. It was a not-inappropriate kiss between co-workers in the work place.

As she left, in the other direction across the lobby, I saw 4 emerge from the elevator with a couriers pouch slung over her shoulder. She had a dog collar around her neck.

The security guard attached a leash to the collar around her neck. First of all, she came out of an elevator. Secondly, I have never seen any of the mailgirls with dog collars. Thirdly, the security guard led her out of the building guiding her with her hand which was placed on 4's ass.

I asked myself, "What is going on around here? Have I been transported to the Twilight Zone?"

TO BE CONTINUED