All Comments on 'I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 16'

by CorbinC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series

I have greatly enjoyed your work and hope you continue

CorbinCCorbinCover 3 years agoAuthor

I had a big misstep back in Chap 4 and then a serious case of writer's block between Chap, 11 and Chap 12 where I had serious misgivings about transforming Monica and Joyce's relationship. I had a nagging feeling it was a mistake to go off in that direction, but apparently my "fans" liked the change. I'm just bubbling over with ideas now and I can't get them down on paper fast enough. Can Monica overcome her natural sub tendencies, can nine suppress her natural Dom tendencies, how will Monica turn out as the trainer of the new class of mailgirls, will Monica "monetize" her body, is Terri the rising star in this little group? And Olivia, poor little chubby Olivia enjoying her everything bagels, can she survive at Seahawk Industries?

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 3 years ago

Great, this is becoming delightfully weird.

And when Monica uttered "anus" to Cyril, I had to shove the phone under the pillow. Then chuckle over myself about such a "girly" reaction, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think there's something about writing what your fans like and what you like that can really affect your motivation. You can really only write what you know but, at the end of the day, what you like. If you don't like the direction and your fans want it to go another way, then it becomes a tug of war between writing well vs. writing for the sake of writing. I'm only a few chapters and loving it so far but, at least for me, I'd rather see a story completed that goes in the direction the author likes to go than a half-completed story where the author loses their motivation.

That said, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had been much enjoying this story, and initially I was very disappointed at not seeing it updated in several months. Now I realize that perhaps it was after all best for the author to walk away from it. Recent episodes had simply pulled in too much. The narrative lost its emotional center. Perhaps CorbinC could refocus the story, tighten up the plot and get it back on track, but that would be a huge effort. Perhaps best to "chalk it up to experience", as the saying goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I Loved this story

Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorbinC@CorbinC
I love naked in public stories and stories involving relationship with teachers and former students. Some of my "critics" think I should add a fetish about women with shaved heads, especially descriptions of their hair being shorn.