I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 17

Story Info
A Mailgirl's Christmas.
8.8k words
4.65
3.1k
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers

This story is a continuation of I'm Dating Our Mailgirl. The 1st 16 chapters of that story should be read first for context. All characters are 18 or older and are completely fictitious as is Seahawk Industries. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

anus STEALS THE SHOW

Skyler wasn't the most animated person I've ever talked with and, despite having covered a lot of material, I felt our conversation was coming to an end. I knew she didn't want to mingle with others, but I felt I needed to fulfill the task anus had assigned to me on our way over here and I needed to do some more networking.

I looked around for anus even though I knew she wasn't going to be providing much conversation. I couldn't find her at first, then I saw a group of about ten people and I saw her kneeling in the middle of them. She had removed her bolero top, or it had been remover for her, and she has wearing only the pantaloons which provided scant little cover for her.

I was so embarrassed, not for her since I really enjoyed seeing her placed in this even more humiliating situation than when we had first come through the door. But I was embarrassed for our hosts and indirectly for me (more so than us) for placing her in this situation. But then I saw Ashley Milner squatting on the floor next to anus. She wasn't really kneeling but had lowered herself down to anus' level where she was feeding her out of her hand. I walked through the crowd but they really didn't disburse.

Ashley stood up and had a grin from ear to ear on her face. I spoke, "I'm so embarrassed. I am so sorry that we created such a spectacle at your lovely party."

"Good heavens. What are you embarrassed about? You've single handedly assured that my party will be the talk of this town for months to come. And I mean in a positive way. Thomas Wolfe has nothing on me now with his 'Radical Chic' story. Thank goodness Skyler was here. She may have this party written up in City Magazine."

"Oh, I don't thing you'll have to convince her to do that."

"Monica, may I finish undressing her?"

There was no need to get anus' assent. I replied, "Of course. And don't be reluctant to explore any parts of her body."

With that, she grabbed the leash from the man who had been holding it, politely asking his permission. She grabbed the leash and firmly pulled anus' head up by the neck. anus obeyed. I knew she would have trouble undressing anus while holding the lease. She or I could have commanded anus to undress herself, but I think both of us, all three of us, preferred the humiliation of having a third-person undress her. I took the lease, smiling broadly at anus. Ashley gently but firmly lowered the scant covering that had provided a slight bit of modest covering for the bottom of her body. Ashley caressed anus' cunt, ever so gently.

"Don't be reluctant to explore it completely."

She started gently massaging her cunt, rubbing her fingers around her labia and clit. anus gave out a slight utterance of pleasure. It was at this moment I first began to embrace my new reality as a Dom and to enjoy the humiliation I was subjecting my sub to. The problem was, I'm not really sure she was humiliated as anyone else would have been. I think she honestly embraced this treatment. But I could live with that. I so wanted to make love to her tonight. I would not be put off by any restraints she may impose such as being bound in instruments of bondage. We were going to lie in each other's arms.

I coaxed Ashley, "Examine her asshole." She appeared surprised, but slowly fingered her bejeweled buttplug. She placed her fingers around the rim of the jewel and then started rotating it, laughing as she did so. "Take it out to examine it." Ashley gently tugged on the plug, but it was a rather large one and it resisted her. "Come on, pull harder." She did so, and anus' face grimaced as the plug pried open her sphincter trying to pull free. Finally, it popped out. anus got a tremendous look of relief on her face. She didn't realize immediately, that relief would be short lived as I told Ashley to reinsert it now. She struggled to do so. The pain she was experiencing was obvious on anus' face.

Ashley asked, "Should I get some lubricant? I have some upstairs."

"No. She embraces the pain."

Ashley looked somewhat pained, but she continued to jam the plug into what is normally an adequate orifice, but which was a bit too small to accommodate this intrusion. anus seemed to be fighting back tears. Finally, the plug popped in. anus gave out a sigh of relief. I wasn't entirely sure if it was because the excruciating pain had finally subsided, or was it from an orgasm at having the foreign object provide such a pleasurable feeling in her sensitive erogenous zone.

Cyril came over to us. He was carrying a ball gag. "Monica, if anus is through eating, may I gag her?" I was struck once more, who comes to an elegant cocktail party with a ball gag ready to be put into use? There was no indication that his was a gathering for BDSM practitioners, other than anus' presence. No one else gave any indication of submissive behavior. But yet, as Ashley pointed out, anus, and indirectly I, had managed to dominate the evening.

The rest of the evening was spent with various people, male and female, caressing anus all over her body. They mostly caressed her breasts, her face, her lips, her anus and her cunt. Kisses were applied as part of the caresses. I'm not going to say there was no cunnilingus performed but it was fleeting. There was no overt anilingus, but several of the women did kiss her ass cheeks.

Shortly after midnight, I could tell anus was at the height of her sexual arousal and needed me to push her over the edge. We, or more correctly, I bid various guests good night and thanked them for the various courtesies they had provided. That's the word I used, but they knew what I meant. I bade Ashley and her husband good night and thanked her for the invitation she had extended us. "Thank nothing of it, Monica. As I said, you have made this party the highlight of the social season. I should be thanking you." Again there was no mention nor acknowledgment of anus.

Jaime had drive our car up and we entered as he opened the door for us. anus still had her collar and leash on, and her butt plug inserted, but I had removed her gag so she could pleasure me with her mouth. She grabbed my head as the car drove off and lowered it to her cunt, pausing at her breasts to get her engines running. Or I guess it would be more accurate to say to get her engine into overdrive as it was already running.

When I pushed her over the edge of orgasm, and it didn't require much of a push as she was right on the edge of the cliff, she screamed. As soon as she recovered she started tearing off my clothes. The long slit in the side of my dress allowed her easy access to my cunt and my ass. She tore off my C-string and started pleasuring my cunt.

We made out like a couple of teenagers in the back of a car at a drive-in all the way back to her house. Jaime opened the door for us and we stepped out, each carrying the outfits we had worn to the party. I had enough presence of mind to tell Jaime to have Maria at the house at 8:00 so we could start preparing the Christmas dinner. I told him he could take Joyce to work at 8:30. There was no need to her to stick around the house, and I wanted her to take care of her HR chores at work.

I led her upstairs by the leash. I led her into the bedroom. She hesitated, but asked, "Mistress isn't taking me to the room of pleasure and pain?"

"Joyce," I consciously addressed her by that name, "I want to make love to you tonight in a normal way. I want you to make love to me normally. Do you realize we have been together four times in six days and we still haven't made love?"

"But you spent Wednesday and Thursday night here."

"That's my point. And I slept, and made love with nine while you were tied up in the next bedroom or caged so that you could watch us. We did exchange some kisses and caresses Friday, but it was all pretty tame. You're going to sleep with me tonight. In my bed. Our bed."

She kissed me lovingly to indicate her assent. "May your humble servant ask one small indulgence?" I was bothered by her reverting to BDSM language, but I didn't say anything.

"What is it?" She got out of the bed and left the room. She came back in a couple of minutes carrying some type of rope contraption with fur restraints. She stretched it out and the ropes, when extended, formed an X with restraints attached at each end. There were also devices which would allow each rope to be attached to something. I looked puzzled. She spread it out on the bed.

"Here, help me attached them to the bed posts." She then climbed onto the bed and lay down spread eagle. "Can you bind my ankles and wrists?" I did so. She had such a contented look on her face. "Now you can do with me as you will."

And I did with her as I would. I mounted her so that I, too, was in a spread eagle position, but of course I was not bound in any way. I immediately started pleasuring her cunt but I was positioned so that my pelvic region was on her mouth. I felt her tongue on my pussy lips and she slowly made her way to my clit. Her tongue explored the crevice of my cunt. We pleasured each other this way for awhile. Each of us had multiple organisms. At least, we each had to catch our breathes and we disengaged. I repositioned myself so that my head was next to hers. She remained restrained. I smothered her face with kisses.

After I had satisfied myself, and I hoped her, I lay there with my arm draped over her body. I really couldn't hold her in my arms nor spoon with her since she was confined. But I had no though of loosening her restraints. Finally, I spoke to her. "I'm starting to enjoy what we are becoming. At first I was afraid and disturbed by the physical torture you wanted me to inflict. But tonight, it was so exhilarating displaying you in your nudity so that all your friends could see you and actually insult you. And their taking liberties with the most intimate parts of your body, especially you anus."

"You weren't jealous, my love?"

"No. Because I knew when we got home you belonged to me. And as much as I'm uncomfortable inflicting physical pain on you, I really enjoy inflicting the humiliation. I can't believe all the openly insulting names they called you. Doesn't that bother you, being told you have always been considered an asshole?"

"I believe they said I was an anus." She smiled as she said it, wearing the insult as a point of pride. "If they say these things to my face, they are unlikely to be saying it behind my back."

We fell asleep. I got up at around 6:45 but didn't disturb Joyce. I attended to my morning toilet. When I came back into the bedroom, Joyce was stretching as best she could with the restraints. "Do you need to attend to your toilet?" I knew she did.

"I prefer when you ask me if I have to piss and shit."

I smiled. "Alright, do you need to piss and shit?"

"If Mistress will allow me." I started unfastening her restraints.

"I certainly don't want you pissing and shitting in bed." She stretched to allow the circulation back into her extremities. "I'm going to fix us breakfast. Do you prefer an omelette, pancakes, waffles or French toast?"

"French toast sounds like it would be delightful."

"Get your bath. And get dressed. I want you clothed for breakfast."

I was playing a mind game with Joyce, but even I wasn't sure of my motive or what the game was that I was playing. While I wanted to maintain a certain level of Dominance and subservience, I wanted to dial the relationship back to a minimal level of normalcy. To make my point, I walked out of the bedroom naked to go to the kitchen. I created a classic role reversal where the Dom was naked, the traditional mark of obedience and the sub was clothed, the mark of authority.

She came in just as I was finishing cooking. "Just in time. Be seated and I will serve you."

"Don't you mean serve us?" she plaintively asked.

"You're uncomfortable with our little role reversal, aren't you?"

"I don't understand," she said.

"Do you remember several months ago when you gave me my performance review? I was supremely confident that I would get a good review, but no one likes to go through those ordeals. And then when you destroyed my confidence by giving me the poor review, I was devastated. But you turned the situation around by, frankly, blackmailing me into becoming your mistress."

"My concubine," she corrected me.

I chuckled, "Yes, your concubine."

"That day, as if it had not been done previously by virtue of your position as the head of HR, you clearly established the boundaries of our relationship. You were in a dominant position and I was in a subordinate position. I distinctly remember you corrected me and my behavior three different times the night of our Thanksgiving dinner. But then gradually you reestablished our relationship as one of equals. Then once you had established our relationship of trust or mutual respect you completely flipped the relationship and I was the decision maker, the Dom."

I continued, "Joyce." I paused to emphasize that I was calling her by her given name and not anus. "Joyce, I'm much more comfortable as your inferior or as your equal. But I'm having more of a problem assuming the role of your superior. That isn't me."

"I see."

"And frankly, I have such respect for you, that isn't how I see you."

She asked, "Does that mean that we are no longer in a Dom/sub relationship?"

"No, no. Not at all. I felt such exhilaration publicly humiliating you last night, calling you such vile, despicable names in front of your friends. I loved the way your friends led you around with a leash and gagged you. I nearly orgasmed just from the sight of that. I hope that we can create that experience more and more. Now more than ever I'm looking forward to our reveal."

"Are you sure we are going to have anything to reveal?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm sure. We just have to figure it out. But I am looking forward to this exploration." Then I added, "You worthless cunt."

She looked up at me, "You really have to learn to say that without a big smile on your face."

"But you make me so happy." We kissed.

She raised her glassed of orange juice. "Here's to our exploration."

"I wish I had time to take you back upstairs and make love to you again."

She answered, "I AM the head of HR, and it is Christmas Eve. I can be late to work."

"Yes, but I have to prepare this meal for your favorite department, the mailgirl staff."

We fondly kissed. We heard Jamie drive up with her car and Maria came in. I broke off the kiss and asked Maria, "Good morning. Are you ready for a busy day?"

I kissed Joyce once again and scooted her out the door so each of us could start with our tasks. She said to me as she left, "I think things are going to work out just find."

MEAL PREPARATION

I asked Maria if she wanted me to fix her some breakfast. She looked surprised that I wasn't just treating her like a servant. She told me how to fix huevos rancheros but we didn't have half of the ingredients. She said if I didn't mind, she could wait until we went to the store. I was glad to make that concession to her. We were going to have a hectic day, but there was enough time so that I could do this for her. I told her if she didn't mind, we could wait until lunch and I would fix them then. I would be hungry by then again. She agreed.

We went to the store and got everything we needed. Maria took me to her favorite Mexican bodega. It was a real learning experience. She asked me if she wanted to teach how to make green posole with cod and cilantro. She said she thought senorita would enjoy it. I guess she figured I would be fixing a meal for her tonight. I asked her if she cooks for Joyce often. "Oh, no, ma'am. Senorita feels it is too, how do you say, ethnic." She didn't pronounce the "h" but I knew what she was saying.

"Do you think she would enjoy it?"

"Oh, si. Senorita is so in love with you. I'm sure she would enjoy anything you made for her." That was an interesting perspective on my relationship with Joyce. I had to process it for awhile. We came back and started the meal preparation. At noon, we took time for Maria to give me a quick lesson in Mexican cooking. The huevos were delicious even if it was my first effort.

At mid-afternoon, we had practically everything done. All I needed to do was pop the turkey and the dishes into the oven Christmas morning. Even though it was not a traditional Christmas food, I made a chocolate layer cake for tomorrow. We did all the prep work for the posole and I felt confident enough that I would be able to put the meal together that evening when Joyce came home.

DAYDREAM BELIEVER

Maria left a little after 3:00. I didn't know when Joyce would be coming home. It was Christmas Eve, after all, and I was sure she wouldn't be working until 5:00.

I had noticed a small Christmas tree set up in the living room. By small I mean about 6 feet, but it was dwarfed by the massive size of the house and the living room. There was one package under the tree. Actually, there was a package and three envelopes. I examined the envelopes first. One said "To: Maria From: Ms. Parker". The second said "To: Jaime From: Ms. Parker." The third said "To Jaime and Maria From: Ms. Parker." How strangely formal. She couldn't say "From Joyce?" The package said "To" Monica From anus". I was struck by the starkness of this tableau. I was heartened by the fact that I was the only person she considered worth of giving a true gift to. But one package? Was her circle of friends so bleak that she only had one true friend? I was saddened. I went outside to my car and got my gift for her that I had brought. I placed it under the tree.

I went upstairs to our bedroom and undressed. I told myself if was so I could take a bath, then I realized I wasn't going to bathe now. I was going to enjoy a bath with Joyce before our lovemaking that evening. But I didn't bother putting on any clothes. I was drawn to the room of pleasure and pain. I went in and examined the entire room thoroughly. I touched all the instruments of pleasure and pain, one by one. I started with the whips but they still held no attraction for me. I recoiled as I fingered the more cruel one, the ones that were designed to inflict the maximum amount of pain.

The sexual tools were much more interesting. I fingered one of the vibrating eggs. I applied some lubricant, but I was starting to secrete pussy juice so that I really didn't need any help in inserting it into my cunt. I hit the remove control and jumped from the sensation I felt. I adjusted the rheostat to turn up the amount of vibration until I felt I was about to cum. I dialed it back to a low level of erotic stimulation. I picked up one of the butt plugs, one that vibrated. I have never had a butt plug in my ass. I guess my asshole isn't quite as good an erogenous zone since there was no natural juice being produced to aid in the insertion. I grabbed the tube of lubricant, applied it and slowly inserted it. Or I should say, I tried to insert it since I had a great deal of difficulty in doing so. Slowly but persistently I kept pushing it, backing off, pushing it again until finally it popped in. I turned it on and was again startled by the erotic sensation in my asshole that had previously never been sexually aroused except by Joyce's tongue, and eleven's. The double sensation from the plug and the egg eventually accomplished their task and I came. I think I simultaneously had my very first anal orgasm. At least it was a more overwhelming feeling than even Joyce and eleven had been able to give me, as pleasurable as those feeling had been. I collapsed into the overstuffed chair that Joyce had thoughtfully provided for me, or, more realistically, that amelia, or what ever her sub name may have been, had provided for Joyce well over five years ago.

CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers