I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two remained entwined in each others arms the rest of the day, joined at the asshole, as it were. At one point, Joyce told five, "I have to pee. Come over here and I'll remove your butt plug so I can go."

Five gushed, "Why do you have to do that. I think you can pee while we are still, uh, attached." I'm sure Joyce was puzzled, but she played along. The two walked arm in arm to the open toilets. Five took a position kneeling in front of one of the toilets. She had her ass pointed toward the toilet, about a foot away. She stepped over the chain to kneel. By now, Joyce figured out she could sit on the toilet. She placed her hands on five's back. Five showed her pleasure. Five reached back and positioned Joyce's hands on her breasts. Her smile widened.

When Joyce had finished, uh, evacuating her bladder, she reached for the toilet paper. Five said, "No, let he help you with that." Five grabbed the paper and reached in back of her to wipe Joyce's cunt. Then five swung one leg around so that she was kneeling facing Joyce. The length of the chain joining the two butt plugs kept them very close. After wiping Joyce, she stood up helping Joyce to her feet at the same time. Five was able to lower her head and lick Joyce's pussy, saying, "There's still a drop or two there." They smiled at each other and walked back, arm in arm, attached at the ass holes, to their seats.

HOME AGAIN

The evening was coming to a close and I helpfully suggested that she need to call Jaime to come pick her up. She said, "No, that won't be necessary." I was puzzled.

"Did you have him waiting outside all this time?" I asked.

"No," was her curt non-communicative response.

I persisted, "Do you want me to take you home?"

She smiled. "You and nine and I are all going home together."

I was curious what she meant by "home". I sought to clarify, "You mean back to your home?"

She smiled. "You and I have never made love in your bed. What better time to do so for the first time than Christmas night."

I didn't know how to react. I was flattered that she wanted to spend this special occasion with me; but frankly I was a little put out that I wouldn't be spending Christmas night with nine.

I finally compose myself enough to respond. "Alright. That would be nice." I don't think I meant it, but it was all I could say. Nine was close enough to have heard all this. She had not shown any reaction. "And where am I going to

be sleeping?"

Joyce shot back, "Why, with us, of course. I can't imagine there's not enough room for all of us."

She just glided by all sort of questions about privacy, not to say pure logistics.

Joyce had still been attached to five at the anus. Was it my imagination that five seemed to get a sad look on her face at having been left out of this discussion. She removed the butt plug from five, kissed her gently by affectionately and said, "Don't worry, child. We'll have many other opportunities to spend time together. Merry Christmas."

Joyce gathered her clothing, but did not get dressed. Nine, of course, was naked. I had not brought any clothing. We got into my car. I was a very minor point, but I thought the arrangement of the three people would say a lot about our relationship. I just got into the car anxious to see who would be steated with me in the front. Joyce opened the rear door and politely ushered nine in. She then got in next to her. Well, that told me a lot. I had now been reduced to a chauffeur for my two lovers!

When we got to my apartment building, I deliberately succumbed to a moment of passive agressiveness, got out of the car and extended a hand to help Joyce and nine out of the back seat.

We did walk arm-in-arm-in-arm into the building. We greeted two groups of late night revelers and our nudity was accepted without comment. In the apartment, we each attended to our evening toilet. Joyce went first, as the guest, then nine. I was the last to get ready for bed. The door was open the whole time, and we did not completely honor each other's privacy as we move back and forth in the bathroom.

I was curious what the sleeping arrangements were going to be. As the apex of this triange, albeit a triangle that wasn't rigid, I assumed I would be in the middle so that I could minister to whomever I please, and each of them could minister to me as they saw fit.

I got to the bed and noticed two strange things. First, nine had put on a silk nightgown despite the fact that she had been completely naked all day. And Joyce had positioned herself in the middle of the bed.

We were all exhausted from a busy day and we all wanted to get some sleep. Oh, there was some light foreplay, but it was all with Joyce. Unless nine or I climbed over Joyce, we couldn't conveniently get to each other. I accepted this and quickly went to sleep.

I was aroused in the middle of the night but some movement. Nine and Joyce were pleasuring each other. I could do nothing but stare at them. I wasn't bothered by this scene, although I had every right to be bothered on so many levels. First, my lover Joyce was making love to another person. Second, my lover nine was making love to another person. Third, I was being omitted from this passionate tryst. In fact, I was aroused by watching this scene. The love making was so genuine and passionate. I was actually glad, in a way, they Joyce and nine were being so pleasured.

I moved out of the bed so that I could seat myself in a stuffed chair and observe this scene better. Then, my anger was aroused. Nine move around so that she could eat out Joyce's asshole! This was something nine had never done to me. She had plenty of hints that I enjoyed....would have enjoyed.... this activity. I had eaten out her asshole on numerous occasions. Eleven and I had eaten out each other's assholes infront of 9. I had never asked her to give me a rim job, but I didn't think I needed to.

As I watched, I became more and more embittered. I had always cleansed myself thoroughly before we made love. I prided myself with the care I always took to make sure her path to my was glory hole was thoroughly disinfected. I know Joyce had not taken such care this evening. She had quickly evacuated her bowels before coming to bed, but she had not cleansed herself thoroughly.

Joyce and 9 finally fell back exhausted. They saw me but did not speak. I was slowly processing what I had seen and realized there was a fissure in our relationship, both mine and Joyce and mine and 9. Why was I so upset? Joyce, or rather anus and 9 had exchanged embraces before and that didn't bother me at all. I actually found it arousing. I didn't know what I was going to do, if anything. I didn't go back to bed, but finally fell asleep in the chair, actually cried myself to sleep in the chair accepting the reality that these relationships all had changed forever.

TO BE CONTINUED