I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I recovered from my very first double penetration orgasm I continued my inspection. Next I was drawn to the stocks and other restraints. I caressed each one gently. I particularly liked a spreader bar with a collar. When worn, the wrists were extended on each side and bound at the end of the bar. The collar had the obligator ring in the front and back so that a leash could be attached. I think I would enjoy displaying anus in this contraption. It was gentle enough that it didn't offend my sense of only humiliating anus and not causing her genuine pain.

I moved to the cages. anus had already been displayed in the human cages that entrapped her with a minimum of freedom of movement. Then I was drawn to the cage that was elevated and which could hold at least two and possible three people. It was suspended three feet off the ground. I felt the cold steel bars and moved around it completely caressing the bars wondering how they would feel against the naked body inside. But I wasn't day dreaming about how they would feel against anus' body but rather mine. I opened the door and crawled inside. Of course I couldn't completely lock it, but I was swept by the feeling of confinement, humiliation and subordination.

There was barely enough head room for me to sit up with my legs stretched out. I did so, all the while caressing the cold steel bars with my hands. Then I lay down, but I still continued to stroke the confining bars. I thought I heard Jamie and anus drive up, but I made no effort to extricate myself, to hide what I had been doing. After a few minutes, after she had been calling out my name, anus came into the room of pleasure and pain. No word was spoken by either of us. She stood there for a short while, I'm sure assessing the situation. Then she came over to the cage. Again, she did not say a word; nor did I. She reached her hand inside the cage and caressed my body, first my legs, then my torso. She did not pause on my pelvic region. She moved to my arms then my neck and eventually my face. I grabbed her hand and kissed it and started sucking her fingers. She smiled.

Finally, she spoke. "You look so lovely in there, so natural. Do you want me to join you?"

I paused, "No, not now. It needs to be a special occasion." I really didn't realize what I meant by that. What would have been more special than two loving lesbians spending Christmas Eve together in their loneliness. I reached through the bars and pulled anus' face toward mine where we kissed, tenderly at first, but progressing into a more passionate demonstration of affection. I lowered myself out of the cage and I took anus' hand and led her to the bedroom.

I commanded her, "Take off your cloths. I'm going to fix our supper but I want to luxuriate in your vulnerable nakedness."

She asked, "Will you remain naked through the evening?"

"Yes. I'm sure I will."

She questioned me, "And is that a sign of your vulnerability?" I was taken aback by her question.

"No. Just the opposite. It is a sign that I am in complete control of the situation and I dictate the rules." As soon as I uttered it, I realized the internal contradiction of those completely contrary analyses of each of our naked states. anus was much too polite, or intimidated, to question that statement or to contradict it. Instead, she started to disrobe but stopped and looked at me silently commanding me to continue her denuding. I took her by the hand and led her to the dining room. I seated her and went into the kitchen.

I prepared the posole. I could tell from her quizzical look she had no idea what I was serving. I answered her unasked question. "It's green posole with cod and cilantro." She did recognize it's ethnic origin.

"I see you and Maria had a very productive day."

I tried to get her to warm up to the dish. "I hope you will like it."

"Maria has never fixed me any native Mexican dishes."

"Maybe it's because you have never shown any interest in stooping down to her level. You've never encouraged her." I couldn't help remind Joyce that she can be a stuck up better-than-thou-bitch when it came to those who she considered to be her inferiors." She didn't respond.

She took a bite and gave out with a loud "Ummm. Delicious." She wolfed down her meal before I had a chance to get halfway through mine, asked me. "Can I have some more?"

"Of course." I got up and got her a second helping. "Maybe you need to be more open to new things from now on. Otherwise, you can get stuck in a rut."

She asked me, "Does that mean you are also going to be more open to new things?"

I laughed, "How much more open can I possible be? I have taken a lesbian lover and brought her home to my very conservative mother. I've allowed my self to be blackmailed into another lesbian relationship with a woman twice my age. Nudity is becoming second nature to me, not only in the home but in social occasions and at work. I've discovered that one of my lovers is a sub and is slow transforming me into her Dom and my other lover is really a closet Dom who is insinuating herself into my relationship with my sub. Tell me, pray tell, how I can be more open."

She leaned over the table and kissed me. "By spending more time with me in my cage in the room of pleasure and pain. Just as you did this afternoon." We finished eating in silence. Then Joyce, actually anus since both of us were easing into our Dom/sub roles, stood up and took my hand. She led me upstairs and we went by our bedroom directly to the room of pleasure and pain. We were both already naked. She opened the door to the larger cage and gestured that I should enter. I did so. She followed me inside, but not before grabbing a lock and its key. She shut the door and reached through the bars and locked the cage. There was a table near the cage and she could extend her arm so that her hand was positioned over it. She dropped the key and my heart sank as i wondered if it would stay on the table within our reach. I could just see the key dropping to the floor too far away for us to reach it and maybe Maria discovering us three days later, dehydrated and starving. But it stayed on the table. anus seemed to enjoy the danger of the situation much more than I did.

We made love. It was uncomfortable with my body next to the large cold bars. But the pain I felt was counterbalanced by the pleasure I felt from anus pleasuring my cunt and my pleasuring hers. We maneuvered throughout the night into various positions so that kisses could be applied all over each of our bodies. The cage provided restrictions on our movement, but not so much that we could not have enough freedom to pleasure each other. We eventually fell asleep.

When we awakened, anus reached down to the table to retrieve the key to unlock the cage. My heart sank when as she was only able to grab it with her outstretched finger tips she dropped it back to the table. It hit about 1/2-inch from the edge of the table and I was afraid it would bounce to the ground. But it lay there precariously near the edge of the table. I told anus to let me retrieve it this time. l was able to do so. I unlocked the cage and we clamored our. I told her I had to piss and I rushed to our bathroom. I didn't see her for about five minutes, so I assumed she availed herself of the of the other bathrooms on the floor. I had finished wiping my ass, but I was still sitting on the toilet. anus smiled at me and grabbed some toilet paper and indicated she wanted to wipe my cunt. I allowed her to minister to me in that way.

She timidly finally said, "Merry Christmas! Do you want to open your gifts now?"

I told her I would rather wait until later this evening. I thought it would be inappropriate to do so in the warehouse in front of the mailgirls. She agreed. We went downstairs, both still naked. I fixed our breakfast and we had a beautiful holiday breakfast. We lounged around the house and at around 11:30 I asked her to help me load the food into my car. Since I was going directly to the warehouse where I would be naked, I didn't bother dressing. I asked her if she wanted to go with me. She said that she would dress and show up around 1:00 when the Christmas dinner was planned.

CHRISTMAS DINNER IN THE WAREHOUSE

When I arrived, I took one load of food into the warehouse. I was surprised to see that two long tables were set up. They could seat 16 people. They were covered with simple white utilitarian table clothes. There were actual china plates, silverware and crystal. It looked like the same type that is used on the 42nd floor. Despite the fact that the warehouse is cavernous, the tables were a bit crowded in the room. Without my asking, eleven spoke up and told me that they had been delivered by Seahawk food service this morning. I knew that had to have been ordered by anus, ah, actually Joyce in her role as head of HR. I was pleased by this human gesture from someone who could be a hard-assed cunt when it came to the mailgirls.

I asked a couple of the girls to help me bring in the rest of the food. Five and eleven quickly jumped at the chance. I'm sure they were motivated in part by being able to spend a few extra moments close to my nude body. I was thankful for the gesture, no matter what the motivation, but as I led them outside I did manage to give five a loving caress on her ass cheeks. She smiled back at me.

I didn't bring in the girls Christmas presents yet, but I did bring in 16 Santa caps. The girls all got excited as they were passed around. There was an added touch of naughtiness as they were all completely naked except for a red cap with a whitle snowball tassle.

We had everything all set up at about 12:45, and then Joyce came in, fully clothed, of course. But she was accompanied by nine still in her mailgirl uniform. I had fully expected her not to be joining us until after 7:00 and I was overcome with joy and caressed her excitedly. "I thought you had to work today?" I addressed that half to nine and half to Joyce.

Joyce answered me, "Just consider this an early Christmas present." I hugged Joyce to show my gratitude for this gesture. I didn't articulate the obvious question, but she answered it anyway. "You keep forgetting that the head of HR makes all the rules."

The girls fell in line, all the while oohing and awing about how delicious the fool looked. They collectively seemed to defer to five going to the head of the line as the proxy for the youngest child at the dinner. They also insisted that Joyce be served first. I was glad to see there was no latent resentment of Joyce as the head of HR who directly or indirectly was responsible for they condition of servitude. Even five graciously indicated to Joyce that she should be the first served. As the first two through the line, there was no problem in their taking two adjacent seats at the table.

As others went through the line, they joked about which cut of the turkey they wanted. Some of them caressed their or a neighbor's breast or leg of thigh as they expressed their choice. Eleven, just to be the life of the party announced, "My favorite is the asshole. I want that." As she did so, her hand moved down to my ass cheek and her finger explored the crease between them. I did not mind as her finger found it's way to my sphincter and as the tip of her finger inserted itself into my asshole. She kissed me as she did so. I put up no resistance and even nine and Joyce smiled at these shenanigans. As the girls went to the table to be seated, five politely but firmly shooed them away telling them she was saving the two seats next to Joyce and her for me and nine.

When everyone had been served and seated, Joyce stood up and got their attention. "Merry Christmas, everyone. How nice it is for all of us to get together and enjoy this special occasion as one big family. And I have some great news! Because of the extraordinarily good job you have done, we are expanding the mailgirl program. Now we are delivering to a nine-block area centered around the Seahawk building. Beginning the first week of the new year, we will expand our delivery area to 25 blocks, all centered around the Seahawk building. You will still be required to be accompanied and leashed when delivering to this new area. But in order to have enough escorts, four of you will be designated as senior mailgirls and will provide the escort to the girl making the delivery. These senior mailgirls will be wearing collars, but they will not be leashed."

There were murmurs around the table as the girls did not know how to react. This was quite an accomplishment for Seahawk, but it meant nothing to the girls, except more work and no more pay.

"To help with this increased workload, on Monday, January 6, we will have four new mailgirls. They will be living here in the warehouse. We will bring in 4 new beds and as a special reward for your good work the past six months and to help accommodate the new arrivals, we will be installing another queen size bed. Twice the fun for you ladies, right?" She winked at her audience.

"And now for a very special announcement. Olivia had a vacation planned for that week and I didn't want to interrupt her plans. The new mailgirls were already scheduled to start work that week, but there had to be an orientation and training period. So for the first week in January, Monica will be the head of mailgirl training and operations." All of the girls politely applauded and between murmurs among themselves occasionally expressed their pleasure toward me. Nine kissed me, passionately. Eleven got up from the table and came over and also kissed me, but not quite as passionately, but certainly affectionately. Five also got up and came over to me and kissed me. When she sat back down, Joyce smiled and said to her, "I'm jealous." Joyce was clearly just making a joking tribute to five, but five leaned over and kissed her. It started more as a sisterly kiss, maybe better described as a mother/daughter kiss in view of their age difference, but Joyce quickly turned it into a passionate kiss. Five had an embarrassed smile, but clearly she enjoyed the gesture.

After everyone had finished eating, I invited the girls to come get dessert. "I have sweet potato pie, pecan pie, and, as a special surprise for 'the little one'". Five blushed again as I said that, but it was clear I was referring to her. "For 'the little one' her favorite, chocolate cake." I plated several servings of each dessert. Then I took a plate of the cake over to five. I handed her a fork, but she demurred and side, "We don't need a fork." She smiled at Joyce to indicate Joyce was the rest of what she meant by "we".

She broke off a piece of the cake with her fingers and moved it to Joyce's mouth. Joyce smiled and opened her mouth so five could stuff it in her mouth like a new bride feeding her groom at a wedding reception. "You've going to get chocolate all over your pretty blouse. Let me take it off for you." She reached for the hems of Joyce's blouse and slowly raised it over her head. No one even appeared to consider the alternative to getting chocolate on the blouse of using a fork.

There was Joyce, smiling giddily wearing her skirt and a bra but otherwise naked. I thought it was a little unusual for her to have worn her bra, but it wasn't completely unexpected. Five fed her another bite and then stopped to remove her bra. Joyce gave no objections. I, as well as all the other girls, were enjoying the scene. I realized that I was only a skirt away from losing my bet, but I wouldn't mind losing this one.

Five then got up and took the plate and placed it on the floor. "Come on, Joyce, this is how all of us who don't have a spork have to eat our gruel each morning." She dug her face into the cake and continued eating. Joyce, who had joined her on the floor, dug her face into the cake. The smile and occasional laugh showed that she was enjoying the new-found comradery and wasn't the least bit bothered by it. They finished the cake on their hands and knees. Five took a napkin and started removing the cake from Joyce's face, still on the floor.

Joyce pushed her hands away and said, "No, do it this way." She then started licking five's face. The act of cleaning soon turned into a passionate exchange of caresses. The girls all watched in wonderment as this youngest mailgirl was converting the aged head of HR into a lover.

"Take her skirt off, five." I think it was six who made that suggestion, but I honestly didn't look around to confirm that. Joyce stood up as if she were waiting for five to obey that suggestion. When five remained on the ground, Joyce leaned down and took her hand to help her up. She then took her hands and placed them on the hem of her skirt. Five figured out quickly what to do. Joyce smiled giddily as she was stripped. She was still wearing some not too revealing underpants, a garter belt, stockings and medium heeled shoes. She kicked off her shoes, then unsnapped the stockings from the garter belt. Five did the actual removal. Then she removed the garter belt and Joyce stood there wearing only panties.

"Well?" she questioned five. Five got a grin from ear to ear on her face and moved in to remove the panties. Several girls gave off appreciative applause as the panties came off. There was a murmur as it was revealed that Joyce was wearing a jeweled butt plug in her asshole. I was surprised as anyone by this revelation. Not that she was wearing a butt plug since I have frequently seen her wearing one, but that she would have worn one to this occasion. I didn't think that she imagined that she would be revealing it in this manner since she couldn't have imagined that she would strip, or be stripped. Or did she?

"Oh, it's beautiful. Can I touch it?" five exclaimed. Joyce only smiled, bent at the waist and took five's hand and gently guided it to the plug. Five was uncertain what to do, but eventually started twirling the plug in Joyce's asshole. "How does it feel?"

"Take it out, child." Here was yet another woman that Joyce had christened "child", but I felt no resentment about this one. Five gently tugged at it until it popped out. She giggled. "Bend over," Joyce said. It wasn't really an order nor a mere suggestion, but a statement of what she should do. Five obeyed and Joyce started to insert it in five's butt hole, but her hole was too tight.

Joyce looked around, and saw some butter on the table. She wiped some on the business end of the plug and resumed trying to insert it. Five started moaning, but I don't think it was from pain but more pleasure as the feeling took hold of her asshole and then started radiating up her entire body.

"I feel so full. Ummm. It's pulsating."

Joyce enquired, "Your asshole?"

"That. And I feel it in my pussy." Five got up although it appeared her legs were a bit wobbly. She walked all around the room occasionally steadying herself. She went back to Joyce. "Oh, that was, uh, um, orgasmic. Can I continue wearing it?"

Joyce reached into her purse. "I may have something here you may enjoy more." She pulled out a fine link chain that had two butt plugs attached one to each end. The chain was attached to each plug where the jewel was on the jeweled plug. "Here, take one of these and insert it into my asshole." Five did so; she needed no lubricant since it popped right in. She reached down to grab the dangling plug. "Bend over so I can insert this in your tiny little rosebud." Five appeared bewildered, but she was certainly all in. Joyce pulled out the jeweled plug and was able to insert the other tandem plug. It was a bit of an effort but she put the plug in her mouth to apply some lubricant and popped it right into five's asshole.

The two were now joined by less than three feet of space. Five appeared uncomfortable, not for the sensation she was feeling, but from not knowing what to do with the proximity to Joyce. "Come here, child. Let me hold you in my arms." She approached as Joyce enveloped her in her arms. She then felt comfortable in reciprocating as she held Joyce in her arms. A giant smile covered her face.