All Comments on 'I'm Done'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ArglassArglassover 1 year ago

I done with that, reminds me of Forest Gump

kalaniahkalaniahover 1 year ago

Far too forgiving of Marcy. She made her choice she should have to live with the consequences. How long until she does it again knowing if she waits long enough he'l just take her back again. He should have never let her back in his life. Otherwise the beginning was almost perfectly written.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

And I thought that my “romantic side” was long dead and buried. I really enjoyed this story, even if thinking that it was a bit impractical! Good job giving that fairy tale happy ever after a good run.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonover 1 year ago

Good attempt.

But it fell short.

Your MC is a caricature of person. You fail to make him into an individual, a real enough one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um a fantasy marriage then nightmare breakup then fantasy threesome then foursome then a dream with babies then … most likely more nightmares if this was real life. Three wives and children is my nightmare.

Most LW stories start with happy marriage then kids then sex goes stale and they drift apart and …

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do American women ever have periods nowadays?

From most stories involving more than one female participating at a time seemingly not!

With three statistically it is more likely than not!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

The question regarding menstrual cycles, women in close proximity will generally fall into the same cycle.

As for discussing it, not exactly the most sensual thing, is it?

Not tonight love, I'm on the blob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sorry - it's a really stupid story

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

When Marcy was invited back, I left the story.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Wow. What a way to take a perfect 5-star re-birth story up until page 4, make it bleh 3 stars on page 4 when the two clueless women inflicted bitch's presence on him, and completely destroy it to 1.5 stars on page 5. RAAC at its "finest".

"There is no way to know what the future will bring"??? Sure there is. 3 years down the road, the selfish bitch will destroy him and likely, the rest of the family.

Wish you posted this as 2 parts, at least I could vote 5 stars for the good part and 1 star for the second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started off well enough . Really thought this had the makings of a fine story .

Glad Marcy came back into it , relating how things came to be .

But at the same time I knew this was going to be a turning point with the whole tale going downhill .

And so that came to be .

Bit of a disaster all round in the end .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never was a RAAC proponent nor a detractor. This reunification came in a thoughtful manner & I could get behind it if he just kept in the engagement category. Hopefully that happened. She treated him way too harshly to just be given a pass. Can a tiger change its stripes?

Recent photographs show that even black panthers show hidden stripes with the right lighting.

I think in this story the reconciliation was well & thoughtfully handed. If she derails again he has 2 other great women to keep him centered.

Bill S.

tablelandswritertablelandswriterabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the start but for me, it went from 5 stars to 4 when the protagonist ended up with Penny and Bella and dropped again when he brought Marcy back in. Sorry.

pjpbpjpb2 months ago

4/5 with mixed feelings

Dan, Penny, Bella - make sense and their stories strong 4/5. Marcy - her character is all over the place. After many months emotional affair she deluded herself into thinking she can have sex with player offering her best friend (in love with Dan) in exchange and that disclosure of affair and infidelity will not impact her relationship.... then suddenly had enlightens moment she has lost Dan.... and still later died inside without him. Spli personality disorder could be the only way to explain it. Why would football player marry and keep for years his permanently drugged whore is also weird

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
624
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
793
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
864
I'm 51 
4.83
772
589
Ask Me Why 
4.59
1k
662
More Stories