All Comments on 'I'm Finally a Girl for a Man'

by Clintdear

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Erotic fantasy

What a wonderful sdtory of seduction I felt every touch on my own nipples. I would have loved to have breasts like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very sweet story

I loved your story - it was so wonderful and sweet. I too want to be someone's girl. I want to only have sex with men and I want to please them in all ways possible. A part of your story I really enjoyed is the kissing. It was so tender and got me so hard. Please tell us more of what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just what I've always wanted

Your story is exactly what I have fantasized about - being a girl for a wonderful man who fucks me and lets me suck his cock. He treats me like the beautiful sissy fag that I am, especially when he kisses me gently. I used to want to fuck women - now I only want to be a man dressed in sexy women's clothes servicing my well-hung man and getting fucked by his big beautiful cock.

I'd love to hear more of what happened with these 2 lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautifully written

it is a perfect telling of perfect love.

alania56alania56about 12 years ago
My dream

I wish this would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely Story

Thanks for sharing her pleasure with us. I hope you got as much sexual satisfaction out of writing the story as your characters and I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful story

This is a wonderful story which is exactly my fantasy. I wish I would meet a man who would make me feel like he does to you. I would melt in his arms, savour his loving kiss, and I would dress up in women's clothes for him. I'd be his "girl". I'd suck his cock, he would fuck my man-pussy, and I would look pretty & sexy for him. He'd be my "daddy" and I'd be his "princess". This is my fantasy. Hopefully one day it will come true. In the meantime, please tell more stories like this one.

ladypaulinaladypaulinaabout 12 years ago

Oh yes,I soooo totally love the tenderness & affrectionate kissing & sweet caressing daddy showers on his sissy princess. And the loving care in applying all the pretty cosmetics & polish to sissify his born to be a queen girlyboy. . My Carlos, a M.A.C. makeover gorgeous hunky, did my makeup before our 1st lovemaking. Made me adore his huge cock & manliness that much more. Thanks for the memories my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hard

made me hard and so wanted to be her. I am virgin and dreaming of my first time. I think I realy want to hear a man tell me to suck his cock and call me his sissy slut and be a little ore forcfull but did like the way the 69 for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

I love reading these kinds of stories cus I like to see how the minds work of the sub...what gets em hot. I'd screw the brains out of her.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 11 years ago

That is a wonderful story of finding one's inner self. It is a tale of finding. not only that she can be a beautiful young lady but enjoying that fact that someone cares. I hope that you will continue writing these wonderful stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So HOT!

This reminded me of my first time. My friend was huge and it scared me when I held it my hands. He kissed me and got me so hot. He put me in a doggie position and lubed my virgin pussy. He asked me to spread myself and then I felt the intense pressure of his huge head destroying my virgin pussy. It took him a good time before he penetrated me with only half of his cock. I was begging him to stop but at the same time loved how his huge cock was ravaging me. I didn't take it all, but he did flood my insides with a huge load of juicy cum.

By the third time he took my girl pussy, I managed to take all ten inches.

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Very erotic

Nice work, very erotic. You did an excellent job of explaining the excitement from girl's point of view. Looks like a fling might turn into a long-term romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I I have always wanted to be changed into a girl

Oh yes I loved this story! I am looking for a man to completely change me into a beautiful feminine girl! I so much want to look think act and feel like a girl! I want to fall in love and be a loving wife for the man who can make my dreams come true! I hope my trandformation could be done by you! You understand how a sissy boy like me feels and thinks! I wish i was your girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
like my first time

This story was similar to my first time with a man. When I put on the sexy clothes (panties, nylons, bra & wig) I truly felt like a woman. When my male lover fed me his big cock it was wonderful. I sucked him dry and then he fucked me for the first time -- and it was wonderful !!! I'm truly a sissy faggot cocksucker who loves his man deeply. Please keep up the great story-telling. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I always wanted to be a slut girl

Wow! I always wanted to be a girl for a real man. Put me in a tight dress and stiletto high heels and use me like the slut that I really want to be. Take me in my mouth and ass ans cum in both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm Finally A Girl For A Man

I am a mature, classy crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I am looking forward to loosing my anal cherry and hope it will be soon.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

email: josie.karaoke@yahoo.com

facebook: Josie Augusta

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lovely story

I,m a mature T girl and found this story even more lovely with the second reading my dream to have a boyfriend .catherine400@live.co.uk

HungSavannahDaddyHungSavannahDaddyabout 9 years ago
Daddy Loves it

Love all you girls and your desire to please us hung men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a submissive girl you are, and what a writer! His masculinity and your total need for his manhood is thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do you know what I like about your writing?

NO humiliation, No belittling, No forced or violent sodomizing ...

Lots of gentle TLC - the way it should be (or should have been, as appropriate).

Your stories, thus far, have me craving for what happened to me only twice in my life; the first time some 50 years ago when I was 14, and the second about 5 years later. Though I enjoy being a man who can please women, there are too many times where I wish I could be servicing a tender loving man.

Maybe I should search for my perfect hermaphrodite...

robin48robin48almost 7 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful.

Boy beCums girl to please real man.

Detailed,nice pace and so appropriate in today's society.

TY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice story

my first time been a older man house maid I toke a job cleaning this old man place it was dirty and a big mess he said I know I need a house maid but I pay you good if you will clean this place up I just said yes sir I will be the house maid and clean up that when he said well you don't look like a maid they wear a maid outfit I said as a joke if you have a outfit you want me to wear he said I only got aa old bra and panties form my late wife well you are the boss he went and got them and I put them on and start to clean they felt nice I got the place clean and sat down for a bit and fell a sleep I didn't hear him come in I was laying on the couch my back side was up I thought I heard him said I hope he a sleep I want to feel is ass in them panties I just lay here the next thing his hand were on them I moan a bit and move my legs when I did my ass came up a bit as he play more my ass went up I said yes master that nice he slowly pull my panties down I bend up on my knees he saw this got up remove his pants got behind me then he put his cock at my ass hole then he shove his cock into me it hurt a bit and soon it felt nice I been fuck by a old man cock and all I could said yes if what you want me for I be your maid and my ass his your well after that I start to dress as his maid and for that he show me how to please his cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sooooo romantic

I just love the way you write. There’s a gentle romance to it. It feels so pink, soft and feminine. You make it seem like the most natural thing in the world. I could feel waves of femininity wash over me as I read your beautiful account. Thank you sweety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A perfect story

Well, that was pure perfection. I loved every moment of this story, I loved how it developed. I want to live this for real with a similar fem guy. Please reach out to me. I'm in Boston and I'll treat you as a girl like you needs to be treated and pampered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my, so hot. I wish I could find a man like that, would be heaven, CDJane xoxoxo

MysticalRubyzMysticalRubyzalmost 2 years ago

sooo good i reread this about 12 times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clintdear, I happened this piece, only this morning and I just loved it. An honest to goodness love story, without the drama that too many other authors rely on way too often On this thread. I’m surprised to see how long it’s been since you’ve posted a story here, but I Know how shit happens!

I hope find the time to continue writing though; you got real skills! 🤷🏾

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A perfect story got me excited

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful. I love love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous