I'm Forever Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,963 Followers

In six weeks time we had just over ten grand in our savings just from my extra jobs. Liz had been banking a good portion of her check as well, living off my salary we could afford to live decent and not affect our nest egg. Each Friday night we would talk about the week and what had transpired in our divergent worlds. It was as though she lived vicariously through these women, oooing and ahhhing, saying this or that must have been heavenly. It was always on Friday night that I heard the faint drone of her vibrator.

I continued my life as a chauffer, and jigalow, amassing almost thirty grand before Liz and I made a paradigm shift in our relationship. It was a Saturday night, we'd finished the order in pizza and she was bringing two beers from the kitchen. I hadn't realized she'd changed until she handed me the beer and plopped next to me. She wore a thin tee shirt, naked beneath except for a pair of sheer black panties, I could see the outline of her bush through them. With her legs crossed sipping on her beer we chatted through the boring news and started searching for something to watch on Hulu. Nothing. She dropped the remote, stood, sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and asked.

"What ya gettin me for my birthday? You do remember when my birthday is, right? I want something exotic and erotic, I want to feel the same as those ladies who pay you for sex."

She was wiggling her butt across my crotch, trying, and succeeding, to get me hard. I put my arms around her waist and told her she looked hot, if I wasn't her brother she'd be in trouble. She looked into my eyes and said, "Then don't be my brother."

"I'm serious Liz, I can see your hard nipples pressing against the fabric and your panties are so sheer I can see your bush through them, how the hell am I supposed to keep from being aroused? As it is, you're wiggling your sweet ass on my dick making me hard."

"Okay Lester, if I'm so hot then prove it, take me to bed and show me how much you love me. You've been telling me I'm your number one girl since we could talk, time to own me or release me Les. What's it gonna be?"

My mind was in a stupor. Did she just say what I thought she said? Does she really want me to make love to her, like I'm her lover and protector? I let my dick make the decision to go for the gold, we'd figure out the details later. Liz isn't a buxom person, if she's a large A that would be it, her hips are narrow, and she has a cute tiny ass. I lifted her shirt and pulled it over her head, she put a nipple in my mouth immediately, drawing a breath and pushing her tiny tit into me.

She took my free hand and slid it inside her very thin panties, as my fingers invaded her pubic hair I felt her body shudder, I don't think it was an orgasm but it was very close. Her bush was like the hair on her head, soft with big looping curls, it puffed her panties out and I was salivating as I thought about tasting her. I curled a few hairs around my finger and lightly tugged, causing her to smile and kiss me.

"I always knew this day was going to come Les, I just didn't know when, I've been so jealous knowing those women were getting your affection and I was getting none. When we would talk on Fridays, I would spend hours with my vibrator imagining it was me you'd done those things to. I'm the one who has always loved you, not them, it should be me your cock is squirting into, it should be my body that gets to have an orgasm on your chocolate bar with the creamy center."

I picked her up and carried her to my room, laying her in her sheer panties, staring at her body, a perfect body in my estimation. When I was naked laying next to her she rubbed her hands across my chest, I could feel her warm breath as it filtered through the hair, she let out a heavy sigh and told me to take her.

"Les, make me yours tonight. I don't want to belong to another person, I want you to own me because you love and desire me. There has never been, nor will there ever be, a man I could possibly love more than my brother, my soon to be lover, my soul mate for life."

We didn't have the discussion about how making love would open a door we couldn't close, or the aspect of it being incest, we were educated people, we knew exactly what we were doing. We were going to give ourselves to each other as a husband and wife would. As we kissed, I felt her little tits, massaging them, squeezing the nipples, pulling them softly. Breaking from a kiss to suck them, then invade her mouth again with my tongue.

As I sucked and lightly bit the nipples she cooed at me.

"Les you make me feel so sexy, nobody has ever sucked or played with my tits, they all said they were too small."

"No baby, they match the rest of your body, don't listen to those fools, I like them and that's all that should matter. Lift so I can take these soaked panties off what I will soon own, my playground."

With her panties off I lay between her thighs, kissing her inner thighs, nibbling along the labia, sucking first one side then the other, sliding it along my wet slippery lips, splitting the clit hood with my tongue and kissing her love nubbin. I was surprised it wasn't very big, maybe a quarter inch in diameter, sticking out at least a half inch, it was however extremely sensitive, just a quick lick had her hips jumping. I formed my mouth around it as I licked in a circle, trying to find that one spot to send her over the cliff.

Her tiny hips were pushing upward as she whimpered and emitted little choppy sounds, her hands on my head running her fingers through my hair. I thought about licking lower and teasing, then decided against it, that would be cruel now. I continued to lick and suck lightly.

"Down a little Les, no to my right. Ahhhhh, oh that is so fucking good, just stay there baby. Lick me Les, make me cum."

In a matter of moments her body began to thrash about, she drew her legs up and hooked her hands behind her knees pushing her cunt into my face at the same time. Her ass muscles clenched and unclenched, her hips were moving up and down slightly and then it hit. She let go of her legs, smashed my face into her pussy with her hands, put her heels on my shoulders and dug in, no noise or yelling, nothing but ragged breaths and gasps for air. As her orgasm subsided her hips began to undulate slowly, dragging her pussy down across my tongue until it hit clit, then her body would twitch as she pulled it away. This went on for a minute or more before she squeezed my head, pushing it away at the same time.

"Fuck Lester. What did you do to me? I've cum hard but never like that, I couldn't get my breath."

"I didn't do anything sweetheart, I let you tell me what you wanted and did it. I love how you came, there's no faking something like that."

"Do you want me to suck you Les? I'm not very good at it, the guy I tried it on in college wasn't very clean and it turned me off. I don't swallow either, but I'll learn, I want to please you."

I lay next to her, stroking her hair, listening to her. I could hear desperation in the tone of her voice and wanted to assuage that feeling immediately.

"We aren't going to worry about that Liz. A good place to practice that is in the shower, no question of cleanliness and if you have to spit it'll all be washed away. What I would like now is to make love to you, fast, slow, however you'd like it, you tell me."

Pulling me on top she told me to put it in her, make her my woman, mark her with my seed. While I hovered over her, lowering between her hips her right hand dipped between us and took hold of my cock pulling it to her very wet opening.

"Oh Les, you're bigger than any guy I've been with, the only guy I ever had sex with was much shorter, I'm a little frightened."

I pushed forward as she pushed back against me, feeling the head pop in I stopped a second, let her catch her breath and pushed forward, about half way she was slapping my arm.

"Wait Les, you're too big, it's going to split me in two."

I chose to end the resistance then and there. Laying still with my head alongside hers I spoke softly.

"Shh, shh, shh, it's okay Liz. My cock is only seven inches, your vagina is deeper than that, you're feeling discomfort because your pussy has never been stretched this much before. Now relax and take it like a woman, you're not a high school girl anymore."

My face was above hers and as she was going to speak I put my index finger across her lips.

"Shh, relax. Good girl. Now lift your legs with your knees bent, when I push forward don't tighten up, stay relaxed."

I stroked out a little then went deeper with each stroke until I was balls deep. When she felt my nuts touch her ass she smiled.

"I took it Les, all of your cock is in me. I'm ready for you to own me Les, make me yours baby."

I started slowly, making sure she was comfortable as I increased the length I withdrew and then plunged back into her hungry cunt. Within five minutes she was moaning and thrusting into me, feet on the mattress, knees bent, pushing upward with my every thrust. Her pussy was tight, not virgin tight, but tight, the vaginal muscles were squeezing my dick, coaxing my balls to send a wave of exhilaration through my cock and into the depths of her vagina.

Liz began clenching her ass again, she was on her way to another climax, it wasn't an earth shattering scream and thrash around orgasm, it was a stiff body, pussy pushed up into me and seeming to want to be pounded harder kind of orgasm. As she was coming down from her high I was entering mine. As I rammed my cock as deep as I could go and let loose with a yell she squealed, I could feel the vaginal muscles tighten, a velvety vise gently massaging my cock. I sensed she was trying to get every morsel of cum I had to offer.

I was trying to catch my breath as I lay on top of her, it wasn't a minute later that I felt her push up on me, I flopped to the side, my dick pulling out as I did. With my head cradled in her arms she whispered to me.

"My pussy feels complete Les, the cock that was meant to be there all along has finally been inside me. Lester, you own my pussy, you own me, we belong to each other from here on. The only cock that will ever go inside me is your's sweetheart."

Now I was in trouble. What was going to do, Liz and I had made love claiming one another's body, what was I going to do about these other women and my job? Hmmm, I think I screwed up by being their jigalow. Liz and I will need to discuss this tomorrow, for tonight I just want to hold her tight and sleep with my naked body against hers.

I was up well before her and sitting on our small deck soaking up the sun when she walked out the patio door. Her robe was long, flowing and all but transparent. As she sat on my lap she put my hand under her robe directly on her curly little muff, then pulling the robe around my arm as if no one would notice. No one was anywhere close enough to notice, I just thought it was cute. She wants her pussy played with, but she wants to be modest about it, I wasn't quite sure how that worked.

A little kissing, Liz spreading her legs and whispering "inside", she'd gotten right to the point, no beating around the bush. (pun intended)

"What will you do about these women who are hiring you to screw them Les? As far as I'm concerned, we're married, you're mine. What do we do Les?"

"I don't know Liz. It's a hell of a lot of money to ignore, at the same time I only want to be with you. I'm conflicted Liz, if I had a job in my field it would be easier, I could give two weeks notice and be gone. Help me Liz, what should I do?"

I had a finger inside her, she rocked into it and softly told me to play. I began finger fucking her and sucking her nipples through the robe. Grabbing my wrist she tensed up and whispered, "I'm cumming Les, I'm cumming."

When she relaxed she pushed against my hand in her crotch and smiled. She then told me I should give my two week notice tomorrow, to service these ladies while I worked for Mrs. S, but let them know that was it.

"I know about it, it's not like you're cheating on me or making me a female cuck. I'll share you until you leave the position, after that never again. Agreed?"

I nodded and silently wept, what had I done to deserve this marvelous woman? We showered together playing and feeling without intercourse, then traveled crosstown for the best brunch in town. This wasn't our normal stomping grounds so we weren't sure how we would be received. Upon walking in I saw Mrs. Cadwell, my normal Wednesday morning fuck, she actually sucked more than fucked, she had a thing about sucking a black cock and having me shoot down her throat. Did she somehow think it was a different color? Sperm is white, I don't care where you come from, these women and their silly fetishes were beginning to peeve me. The hand full of money was all I'd come to care about. As I was telling Liz about her she grinned at me.

"You really are a man whore. Can I have my way with you tonight my little man slut?" Then burst out laughing.

I was in sweats watching a football game when she stood in front of me naked. "What's it gonna be stud, me or that shitty football game?"

As I slid my sweats down revealing I was commando she squealed and plunged her face into my crotch, sucking me deeply before letting go, straddling my hips and sliding down my pole in one long move. I flipped off the game and concentrated on this luscious piece of ass impaled on my dick. With a nipple in my mouth she ground back and forth. Letting it pop out she began moving up and down.

"I thought your pussy was sore sis? Are you sure about this?"

"It may be a bit swollen, and it may be more swollen when we're done, but you are going to fuck me hard and deep, just like you do those old ladies. Now shut up and fuck."

She rode until she came, then draped herself over the arm of the couch with me filling her from behind and came again, I finished off standing flat foot on the carpet with her on all fours, back arched and her ass pointed straight at my cock. I was pushing against her ass with every ounce of energy I had when I began dumping sperm into her body. My sperm hitting the inside set her off once more, her body and hips shaking as she squealed loudly. She was exhausted, I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laying her on the bed.

After running a tub of hot water and adding her foo foo bath water junk I placed her in the lovely warm bubble bath. I declined to join her choosing to take a quick shower instead, by the time I was finished and dried she was ready to be taken out. I laid dry towels on the bed and put her in the middle of them, wrapping her up, then rubbing her body dry. I rummaged through her underwear drawer until I found the panties I liked.

As I slid the lace boy shorts up her legs she protested saying they covered nothing. I put my finger on her lips.

"Shhh, I want to see your pussy anytime I look under your nightie tonight."

"Mmmm, you're a naughty boy Lester Arroyo. I may have to fuck you again later as punishment."

"Baby, if you can get it hard and want to ride, go for it, cuz between last night and today I don't have much left."

Bedtime came early for us, in bed by nine and up at six as usual. It was a tender morning for us, lots of hugs and kisses. As I left, I squeezed her tight and told her goodbye little wifey. She smiled big and kissed me deep whispering, "goodbye hubby, see you for supper."

When I told Mrs. S that I needed to give my two week notice she was disappointed but understood, I only told her I was going to be working in finance with no particulars. As the week progressed I told each lady I would only be with them once more and if they didn't want me to return I would understand. It was just the opposite, they all wanted me one more time for sure. Mrs. S had asked if I knew of any prospects to take over, one with manners, one who could be discreet and one with a decent sized "member" as she called it.

As the week went by I could only think of one guy who's mission in life was to fuck, he could care less if they were married or not. My roommate from college, Julio Ortez. His folks had come to the states from Honduras legally in the mid-70's, there'd be no question of whether he was a legal resident. I called, he was not employed, told him of the job and asked if he might be interested. If I didn't know better I'd swear I could hear his cock get hard over the phone. When I told Mrs. S about him she perked up, she had a thing for Latino guys and she knew three of the other ladies did as well. I had never done Mrs. S, thinking she wanted to keep a barrier between employer and employee. I introduced Julio on Friday, following a two hour private interview he was hired, as I took him back to his place he told me she was one fine piece of ass.

"Julio, you can't do that. You can't talk about these women to anyone, especially not to the other women, they've got tons of money and they'll kick your ass to the curb. You'll make a lot of money if you can keep your mouth shut, this aint college or the bar scene, time to grow up and be a man. No more kiss and tell. You'll have more pussy than you can handle, and don't look at their ages, let me tell you my friend, they'll keep your balls empty."

As Liz and I counted the weekly take at supper on Friday I mentioned that Julio had banged Mrs. S and it surprised me, she had never seemed interested. The amount of money was staggering considering I'd done no more than leave their greying older pussies with cum dribbling out, one preferred it in the ass on her back, cum would be running out of her ass as I went to clean up. When Mrs. S informed the lady's a Latino man would be taking over four of the regulars wanted him right away the following week.

Mrs. S lined me up with three new ones, along with the regulars who wanted me until I left. All of them caught up in the big black cock thing, I thought to myself, they watch and read too much porn, but if they wanted to pay handsomely, I'd give them a black cock. One of the replacements wanted me to make her beg for my cock, I just kept hammering until I exploded, those kind of games didn't interest me at all. The total came to $3300 that week, Liz and I looked at each other in absolute amazement. All that money just to get fucked by a young guy, what the hell was wrong with their husbands?

Liz knew I was worn out Friday, but early the next morning I woke to her sucking my cock. We hadn't really practiced in the shower, I was a bit afraid of the surprise she'd get when I came. When I pulled her off she slapped my hand.

"Stop it Les, I'm going to suck your cock, my husband's cock, and I'm going to swallow the best I can. I've been doing a lot of reading this week waiting for you and I have a good idea what to do. What was it you told me, be quiet and take it like a... man."

Her head dropped onto my cock, taking a few inches in until she had about four in her mouth. She had obviously read she should jerk me off at the same time. I moved her hands and told to go slow and deep, no hands, just wet, soft, warm, pussy like lips. As the head swelled she made a noise of surprise and started to pull back. I told her it was too soon and to continue sucking, thirty seconds later I told her to slide her lips back to the head and lock them tight, which she did.

I erupted into her mouth, she swallowed like a trooper but eventually had to open and let some dribble down her chin. Looking up at me afterward she swiped her fingers across her chin and sucked them clean. She'd obviously been watching porn, little Susie home maker doesn't normally do that the first time she gets a mouth full of spunk. Smiling she crawled up my body stopping face to face, I French kissed her which I think shocked her at first, then she relaxed.

R410a
R410a
2,963 Followers