I'm Going to Be Your New Mommy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes later, Kyle started mopping up the cum with a handful of tissues. Lisa had finished with her sunblock show, and was feeling horny. She needed to masturbate, but she didn't want to make it obvious by going straight to her bedroom. Just then, Tim's face screwed up, mouth open and eyes wide, as he came again. Lisa turned over and lazed on her front. The least she could do was even up her tan, before she went inside to take care of her needs.

Kyle stared at her incredible body in awe. It was glistening with the lotion on her skin, giving her an almost divine appearance. His cock was already hardening again, as he gawked at her amazing ass. It looked like she was dozing, as her head rested on a cushion. Kyle seriously thought he could suffer psychological issues if he didn't fuck her. There was nothing more important. He wanted her, had to have her, no matter what. He began jerking off, fantasizing about her.

An hour later, Lisa was on her bed masturbating. She'd found a pair of Kyle's boxers in the laundry basket, hidden at the bottom. They were stiff with dried cum and sweat from his genitals. He'd obviously used them to jerk off into. She inhaled the masculine aroma as she buzzed her clit with her little vibrator. She let out a long groan as she came for the second time. In her mind, she saw herself kneeling in front of Kyle, pulling down the same pair of boxers. Sucking on his monster cock.

Outside, Tim had his ear pressed against the door, listening to his stepmom masturbating. He, too, was masturbating, as he heard her moans and cries. He could also hear her vibrator softly buzzing. The noises almost sounded like some kind of sexual music. In his mind, he was the one making her cry out in pleasure, as he thrust his dick into her. A dick that was suddenly much bigger. Another muffled groan signaled her third orgasm, as Tim ejaculated on the door.

The next morning, Lisa walked the short distance to Rhonda's house. They had coffee in the living room, as they arranged their night out tomorrow. They usually went on a night out every other week. Some of them had been fairly wild in the past. When the two women were dolled up, they were a striking pair. Rhonda wasn't quite in Lisa's league, but she wasn't that far behind. Her daughter was 14, and her body had never completely recovered from the pregnancy.

Rhonda's breasts were big DD's. They couldn't match Lisa's slightly bigger and firmer jugs, but they were still extremely impressive. She'd been a little overweight when they'd first met 4 years ago. Lisa persuaded her to join her on her aerobics workouts, and put her on a healthy diet. Within a year, she looked like a new woman. She was fitter and healthier than she'd ever been, but she still wasn't satisfied. Her breasts had a little sag, and Robert had arranged for her to have a tuck.

Now, when the girls hit a club, men would swarm around the two blondes like ants around their queen. There was always dancing, teasing and flirting, but Lisa knew where to draw the line. However, it soon became apparent that Rhonda didn't draw any lines. Making out with guys was a given for her. Only Lisa's presence had stopped her from going home with them. Lisa insisted it wasn't safe, and that random hook ups couldn't be trusted.

She already knew about Rhonda's frustrated sex life due to Robert's impotence. She later learned that Rhonda's sex drive had hit new heights since she got fit. Lisa knew exactly what that felt like. On one night out, they'd driven to a club, and the night ended with Rhonda blowing some guy on the backseat, while Lisa watched from the drivers seat. It happened again a month later. This time, the guy was a 20 year old who reciprocated by eating her pussy to orgasm.

After they'd planned their night out, Rhonda said,

"So, are we still on for Sunday's workout at your place?"

"I think we better have it here, Rhonda," Replied Lisa.

"Come on, Lisa, what's the big deal? I'm not going to rape Kyle. I gave you my word," Said Rhonda, throwing up her arms. Lisa calmly replied,

"It's best not to put temptation in your path, Rhonda. I know what goes on in your dirty mind...and in your panties."

Rhonda reluctantly agreed to switching the venue of their workout. It was disappointing, but not surprising. She'd been looking forward to seeing Kyle. He was an 18 year old who could probably produce more cum in one day than Robert had in his entire life. And she knew from experience that he'd try and spy on their workout. Afterwards, he'd probably go to his room to jerk off. After what Lisa told her, Rhonda imagined Kyle completely drenching his window with cum.

Tim was in his room, going through the pictures he had of Lisa on his laptop. There were pictures from her modeling days and pics he had taken himself, most of them covertly. He clicked on a pic of her modeling lingerie, in some kind of black bodysuit. It was practically transparent and was wrapped tightly around her curvy body. Tim's dick was erect in 2 seconds, as he stared at his stepmom. There were 2 other pics of the bodysuit, one showing a rear view.

Just then, Lisa arrived home after her visit to Rhonda's. She was going upstairs to her bedroom, when she heard grunts coming from Tim's room. She didn't need x ray vision to know what he was doing. She waited a few seconds, before she quietly cracked open the door. She saw Tim standing in front of his table with his pants around his ankles. He was staring at his laptop as he jerked off. Tim suddenly sensed movement behind him.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw Lisa standing in the middle of the room. She lowered her eyes to his dick and said,

"Jesus, Timmy, no wonder your room smells like a pigsty. You've been cumming on the carpet, the bed...everywhere. You've probably even cum on the wallpaper."

Tim was paralyzed with shock, as he stuttered,

"W-What? I wasn't masturbating. My dick just got hard for no reason."

Lisa saw the image on his laptop. One of her photo shoots from 10 years ago. As an embarrassed Tim pulled up his pants, she said,

"You really shouldn't be jerking off to pics of your mommy, Timmy. If you keep playing with your little dick, it'll drop off."

Tim's dick got even harder after she said that, and he blurted,

"I can't help it. You're so sexy, mom."

"Awww, you're so sweet, Timmy. Well, just make sure you use tissues or a cum rag," She replied as she turned and left.

As soon as the door closed, Tim grabbed a sock and pulled out his dick. Within a minute, he was cumming into it, as he remembered how Lisa had stared at his dick. He wiped off the remaining cum, and slumped onto a chair. He felt like he was sinking further into his obsession. He couldn't get his stepmom out of his mind. She'd just caught him jerking off to her pics, but he knew she wasn't pissed about it. She was a born prick teaser, and she got off on it.

Kyle woke up with a start, looking around groggily. He'd fallen asleep in the living room watching a film. Then, he heard someone stumbling around in the hallway. It was 3.10am, and he realized it had to be his stepmom. He got up and went to see what she was doing. He walked down the hallway and found her struggling to climb the stairs. He could see she was very drunk. He couldn't believe the outfit she was wearing. A micro miniskirt and top that displayed a mass of cleavage.

Kyle put a hand around her waist and said,

"I'll help you upstairs, mom."

Lisa smiled when she saw him in just a pair of shorts, and replied,

"You're just what I need, Kyle...I mean, to help me upstairs."

She leaned against him as they slowly climbed the stairs. Kyle's hand began lowering, as it rubbed her hip, and then moved down onto her ass. Her skirt was so short, his hand accidentally slipped under it.

Kyle gasped to himself when he felt her bare ass. She was wearing a thong under that ridiculous skirt? His cock sprang to life in his boxers, putting on weight by the second. She was struggling to get up the last few steps in her 4 inch heels as she held onto Kyle. They reached the landing, and he helped her walk unsteadily to her bedroom. He opened the door and thought about leaving her to it. But, she was drunk, and he saw an opportunity to take things further.

Lisa could feel his hand on her bare ass as they entered the bedroom. It felt really good, as did his muscular body. She was feeling incredibly horny after her night out. Rhonda had procured a couple of tablets for them. Lisa couldn't even remember what they were, but they'd made her hornier than she'd ever been in her life, and that was saying something. All night, she and Rhonda had danced and been propositioned and groped by a succession of men.

After the club closed, they'd left with 2 cocky guys. Lisa wanted to fuck one of them, but somehow, some part of her brain had resisted. In the end, she'd sat in the passenger seat of their car, watching Rhonda blowing one guy as the other fingered her. After they switched, Lisa couldn't resist masturbating herself to orgasm. Rhonda wanted to try to find some more action, but Lisa knew neither of them were thinking straight, and insisted they get a cab home.

She took a step back and slurred,

"Thanks, Kyle. I think I had a little too much to drink."

Her eyes dropped to his crotch, and the tent in his shorts that he was making no effort to hide. Kyle just stared back at her with lust in his eyes. He stepped right in front of her and said,

"Do you want me to help you out of your clothes, mom?"

"Errr, do I want you?...Yes...I mean, I can handle it," She replied.

Kyle stared at her full lips, and imagined kissing them. Her eyes were glazed, as they stared at each other. He couldn't hold back and wrapped his arms around her as their mouths mashed together. Their tongues came out, dueling and licking wildly as their bodies grinded together. Kyle cupped her ass and squeezed her cheeks as they both moaned in arousal. Lisa could feel his hard cock pushing against her crotch, and she rolled her hips to grind into it.

Lisa's breasts were squashed against his chest, her nipples poking through her top. Her brain was trying to think straight, but her body had already submitted. They continued making out for several minutes, before Kyle began moving them towards the bed. Lisa's pussy was so wet, juices dribbled down her thigh. Her body was screaming for an orgasm, and she wanted Kyle...badly. She was about to pull him onto the bed, when she saw the picture by the bed.

It was taken 8 years ago, just after the marriage. She and Clive stood behind Tim and Kyle, looking like a happy family. They still were. But, would they be if she fucked Kyle? She wasn't in the right frame of mind to make a decision of this magnitude. She suddenly pushed him away and breathlessly said,

"I'm sorry, Kyle, I'm not thinking straight. You better go to bed."

Kyle looked crushed, as her eyes suddenly cleared.

He considered begging her to change her mind, but quickly dismissed the idea. In the end, he had to turn and leave. He took a final look at her, as she mopped her face, looking flustered. Within 5 minutes, they were both on their beds masturbating. They were both fantasizing about what had just happened. Imagining that things had gone further. Lisa buzzed her clit with her vibrator, as she closed her eyes and felt Kyle's cock deep in her pussy. She cried out as she came.

Kyle felt a little awkward the next day. He thought Lisa might be embarrassed, and treat him differently. But, when he went downstairs, she was in the kitchen wearing one of her short robes. She was putting on her usual show of bending over and stretching for things. Tim was sitting at the table, his eyes locked on her.

"Good morning, Kyle. I hope you weren't annoyed about last night. I thought I heard you explode in your room," Said Lisa, cheerfully.

Kyle realized he'd been too loud when he came, last night.

"I was thinking about you when I exploded, but I wasn't annoyed. You could never annoy me, mom. Drive me crazy, maybe," He laughed. Lisa smiled as she folded her arms and replied,

"Good, I like driving my boys crazy. Why don't you have an organic coffee? It's practically zero caffeine."

Kyle nodded as he sat down at the table, away from Tim.

Tim looked at his stepmom and then at Kyle, wondering what happened last night. He'd never been close to his brother, and their relationship had become more strained as they got older. Tim was jealous of Kyle's looks, height and muscular body. Tim was a carbon copy of his dad, which was an average guy, at best. The attraction between Lisa and Kyle infuriated him beyond words. Tim wanted Lisa's attention to himself. Why couldn't Kyle move out?

On Monday night, Lisa had just finished talking to Clive on the phone, when it started raining. He was due back on Wednesday, and she was looking forward to having a warm body in her bed again. Although, Rhonda often joked that Clive and Robert were not much warmer than a pair of corpses. Lisa decided to have an early night. Tim and Kyle were both out. Kyle was at Clinton's house, his best friend. And Tim had gone to the cinema with some college buddies.

Earlier that day, she'd let Kyle give her a shoulder massage. He'd gotten a little fresh, lowering his hands to rub the side of her braless breasts. Lisa only stopped him when he tried to slip his fingers under her top. Tim had been watching with a look of horror on his face. She'd been tempted to ask Tim to massage her feet at the same time. It went on for about 15 minutes, until Kyle cheekily said,

"How about doing me now, mom?"

"I'll have to owe you one, Kyle," She'd replied with a wink.

Lisa went upstairs as the rain got heavier. She turned on the tv in her bedroom as she got undressed. She put on a tight, black, satin nightdress that just covered her ass. Just as she got into bed, there was thunder and lightening outside. She jumped in fright at the sharp crack and rolling thunder. Lisa had been afraid of thunderstorms ever since she was a kid. She grabbed her teddy bear and ducked under the covers. To Lisa, the weather sounded angry, and kept her awake.

Just after 10pm, she heard someone enter the house. They came upstairs, and walked to the end of the passageway. She knew it had to be Tim's room. Half an hour later, she assumed Kyle was home, when his heavier feet ascended the stairs, and entered the bedroom next to hers. Lisa tried to watch some tv, but the thunderclaps outside scared her back under the covers. She cuddled her teddy bear, and wished that Clive was here to calm her fears.

Lisa drifted in and out of a fitful sleep. She was suddenly startled by a noise, and opened her eyes to see Kyle looking down at her.

"What are you doing in here, Kyle? You know my bedroom's off limits," She said, trying to admonish him. Kyle just shrugged, and replied,

"I know how scared you are of thunderstorms, mom. I'll keep you company."

Before she could reply, he was getting under the covers with her. Another crack of thunder sounded, making her shriek.

Lisa held her teddy bear tightly, and said,

"Well, ok then, but don't get any ideas. I am your mommy."

The room lit up as lightening filled the night sky. Kyle immediately snuggled up behind her. Just his presence and the warmth of his body made Lisa feel safer. Kyle slipped his boxers down and kicked them off. He caressed her hip, as his cock rose and poked against her ass.

Lisa flinched in surprise, as something hard prodded and slid over her ass. She knew it was his erection, and her nipples hardened instantly. His cock eventually slipped between her asscheeks, and wedged there. Kyle began sliding his cock up and down her ass crack, as his hand moved around to her belly, then up to her big tits. Lisa's body spasmed as her nipples were tweaked. She clenched her ass around the thick cock that was sawing through her ass crack.

Kyle couldn't believe he'd even gotten this far. Lightening flashed again, this time, Lisa flinched in arousal, as she moaned,

"You shouldn't be doing this to your mommy, Kyle...UGGHHH."

Kyle felt a wild excitement as he continued pumping his cock back and forth. Precum was leaking heavily between her cheeks, as he kissed along her neck, and then licked her earlobe, before whispering,

"I want to fuck you, mom. You make my cock so fucking hard."

Lisa's body bucked as she let out a long guttural groan and came. A clap of thunder accompanied her moans, as her orgasm surged through her body. She briefly wondered if it was God clapping them from above. Kyle lifted her nightdress, and pulled it over her head and off. He dislodged his cock, and turned her onto her back. Their mouths collided as they kissed in a frenzy of passion and lust. Kyle eventually broke off the kiss, and stared at her magnificent tits.

He pushed them together, and then buried his face in her huge breasts. His tongue licked and lashed her ample titflesh, until he reached her nipple, which he sucked hard on. Lisa's hand found his cock, as she closed her fingers around the long and thick shaft. Kyle's hand began tugging her thong down, as he was about to remove the last barrier. Lisa glanced at the photo by her bedside again. Was she ready to let Kyle penetrate her?

She stopped him from removing her thong, and said,

"Don't be annoyed, Kyle, but we can't have sex...yet. we can do other stuff, but you can't penetrate your mom."

Kyle wasn't annoyed. He just wanted to know what 'other stuff' entailed. He got onto his knees and straddled her belly. Lisa gasped when she saw his massive cock pointing straight out. Although, she had to admit, it didn't look out of place on his big, muscular body.

Kyle's precum was dripping onto her tits, as he placed his cock between her jugs and began slowly thrusting back and forth. Lisa squeezed her tits around his shaft as she watched the big, bloated head tunneling through her cleavage. Kyle knew he wasn't going to last long, as his cock throbbed and he started grunting. Lisa stared in wide eyed excitement, as she waited for him to cum. She remembered how he'd covered the window, and she wanted to see it happen.

Kyle's cock got even bigger as it throbbed and stiffened. He bellowed as he came, a jet of white cum shooting out and splattering Lisa's cheek. She opened her mouth in surprise, as the next burst covered her tongue. Her taste buds lit up, as another jet splattered her face. She opened her mouth wide, as several jets covered her lips and filled her mouth. Lisa swallowed the hot spunk, as more bursts streaked her neck and chin. She quickly grabbed his cock and clamped her lips around it, as thick cum kept spewing out.

She gulped down 2 more mouthfuls of Kyle's hot cream, as his ejaculate slowed to a drizzle. Even then, it kept oozing out, as she licked and sucked on his cockhead. She worked his shaft with 2 hands, trying to coax out every last drop. Kyle looked down at her in amazement. Her face was covered in his cum, and she was hungrily sucking him dry. She'd eaten most of it like a cum hungry whore. If she thought that was enough to satisfy him, she was mistaken.

Lisa scooped up cum with her finger and popped it into her mouth, as Kyle moved away and watched her. She looked at him and said,

"I can't believe how good your young spunk tastes, Kyle. I love it."

She made a show of licking another dollop off her finger, as he watched, eyes riveted. No girl had ever swallowed his cum. He suddenly pulled her thong aside and buried his tongue in her pussy. He licked like crazy, eating her snatch with wild enthusiasm.

Lisa's body writhed on the bed, as Kyle's tongue wormed into her pussy. His finger started flicking her clit, making her body jolt, as she moaned loudly. She rolled her nipples, as she humped into his face, racing towards an orgasm. She grimaced and cried,