I'm Going to Be Your New Mommy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Lisa, stop pretending it was all an accident beyond your control. You did well to hold out for 8 years, but deep down you're a slut for big cock. And you thought I was an out of control whore. Well, you're just as bad. You opened Pandora's Box, and there's no closing it. It's all downhill from here. Your mind's going all the way down to the gutter...just like me," Said Rhonda with cold certainty. Lisa considered her theory. Kyle had been a ticking time bomb that had exploded.

She'd been attracted to him for a long time. Well before he'd reached adulthood. As long as it was illegal, there was no problem. But, the clock had been counting down to his 18th birthday. She didn't really know how bad she had it. Last night, it had taken all of her willpower to keep Kyle out of her bedroom. Eventually, she said,

"Well, I don't know about that. We'll have to see."

"Oh, you'll see, Lisa. Give it a month. But, back to my needs, and you promised me a crack at Kyle," Replied Rhonda.

Lisa was again taken aback by Rhonda's aggressive interest in Kyle. She tried to placate her, as she said,

"Hold your horses, Rhonda. I haven't even had sex with Kyle yet, and Clive's back tonight."

Rhonda knew she had to curb her attitude. Her big cock fetish was making her come across as over zealous and desperate. But, 9 inch cocks were rare, and almost impossible to find. She wasn't going to miss her chance. Lisa was her best friend, but, Kyle had more than enough cock for them both.

Rhonda didn't want to fuck up their friendship. She and Lisa were alike in so many ways. They both liked flirting, skimpy outfits and partying. Their marital situations were not dissimilar. Kyle was the answer to both their problems. He was 18, fit, strong and more than capable of handling 2 busty blondes. Rhonda rubbed her temple, and said,

"Well, get busy, girl. Who's in charge in your house? You or Clive?"

Lisa laughed at the absurdity of the question.

They finished their drinks and left. Rhonda drove them home, as she spouted some more of her amateur psychology. She threw up a hand and said,

"Let's face it, we're a couple of trophy wives with husbands who are much older. Clive loves having a young, blonde stunner with big tits on his arm. He thinks it gives him status. And that shit is more important to him than your happiness. Your wellbeing, he takes for granted. He thinks the comfortable life he provides is enough to keep you satisfied."

Lisa found Rhonda's analysis fascinating. Even though, it was an exaggerated version of the basic facts, it wasn't far from the truth. Rhonda had a talent for putting a slant on facts she wanted to sway in her direction. It was true that Lisa's needs in the bedroom weren't Clive's priority. He was a workaholic, obsessed with big corporate cases. Everything was about status, his job, wife, house, car...etc. She briefly wondered how Clive would react if she put on 40 pounds. Would he dump her in favor of a younger model?

Rhonda had a way of convincing Lisa that cheating on Clive was harmless and completely acceptable. It wasn't an issue of morality, more a pragmatic solution to their unsatisfactory sex life. Lisa had no intention of giving up her marriage and her life of leisure. She'd made a decent living as a model. But, it was all just catalogue and internet fashion. Her claim to fame had been appearing in a paparazzi photo with a famous football player. She'd been snapped in a club, sitting on the guy's lap.

Rhonda dropped Lisa off at her house, then went home. Lisa went straight upstairs to her bedroom. She looked at the family photo by her bedside. She imagined Kyle standing beside her, with Clive seated in front with Tim. She giggled at the thought of Clive being demoted in the pecking order. She had a shower, and was soon playing with herself. She fingered herself to orgasm, imagining Kyle was in the shower with her. As she dried herself in the bedroom, she couldn't resist bringing herself off again.

It was nearly 10pm when Clive arrived home. He got a cab from the airport, and was looking haggard as he collapsed into his armchair. He had a drink, then he went upstairs to bed with Lisa. He was in an amorous mood, as he sucked her big tits. That was the extent of his foreplay, as he pushed his dick into her. He jabbed into her erratically, as he said,

"I've been looking forward to this all day, baby."

After 5 minutes, he was grunting and red faced. Lisa feigned noises of pleasure, as Clive's breathing became ragged.

As his face began to contort with effort, she held him tightly and started feigning an orgasm. He groaned as he ejaculated, perspiring heavily. He gasped as he rolled away, exhausted. Lisa looked down at his deflating penis. It suddenly seemed tiny to her. It kept shriveling up, until it was a 2 inch worm. She looked at it disdainfully, and thought...pathetic. it was the first time she'd ever had derogatory thoughts about Clive's dick. She was hoping he'd go down on her, but he was already asleep.

On Friday, Clive took Lisa to a party at the house of one of his colleagues. Lisa knew how Clive wanted her to dress. He wanted to show off his wife. To let his male colleagues see that his wife was in a different league to their partners. She wore a white minidress with the midriff cut out, plunging V neckline and tie straps. It had an inverted V front slit, fanning out from just below her crotch. Clive got a huge thrill when he arrived with Lisa. All eyes were on his wife. Even the men with partners were covertly checking her out.

There were about 60 people milling around in the house and garden. After an hour, Clive was in a group of 4, talking work. Lisa rolled her eyes in exasperation. He'd rather talk work than have any kind of fun. He'd left her alone in a crowdful of people she hardly knew. Lisa walked around the house, sipping her third drink. The crowd seemed to part wherever she went. She smiled at everyone, trying to put them at ease. Most of the men seemed intimidated by her.

As she stepped outside, a big guy suddenly approached her. He smoothly said,

"Well, it was certainly worth coming to this party. Just seeing you in that dress is going to give me rigor mortis down below for a week."

Lisa was a little flustered by his forwardness, as she replied,

"Glad I could be of assistance, Mister?..."

"I'm Dean, and you're Lisa," He said, dropping his gaze to her breasts. Lisa smiled,

"So, you work with my husband?"

Dean's eyes lowered down her body, and back up, as he replied,

"Your husband? I thought he was your father. And I'm not a lawyer, and I don't work with him."

"That's cute, Dean. So, what do you do? When you can tear your eyes off of my body?" Said Lisa, glancing at his crotch, and wondering how much manmeat he had. Dean grinned as he replied,

"Well, tearing my eyes from your body seems impossible right now."

"Mmm, well, why try, Dean? You must like what you see." She drawled.

Dean stared at her cleavage, almost busting out of her dress, and replied,

"Hell, yeah! I could stare at you all night, baby. Your husband must be crazy letting you out of his sight. Are you sure he's not your dad?"

"Quite sure. You've got some big balls, mister, trying it on like this. What else is big in your pants?" Said Lisa quietly, looking around to make sure no one was paying too much attention to them. Dean was thinking quickly, wondering how he could get her alone.

He caught her staring at his crotch, and replied,

"Big enough. I can hold my own. But, the question is, do YOU want to hold it?"

Lisa felt a sudden surge of arousal, as she said,

"I'd be happy to take a look, Dean, and maybe give you a thorough examination."

She was enjoying the illicit nature of their conversation. She was getting off on the danger of it all. Clive was in the house, oblivious that some guy was hitting on his wife, and making good progress.

The music was turned up in the front room, as people got more inebriated. Dean was trying to locate somewhere secluded in the garden. It was getting dark, as he stared at the summer house at the end of the garden. He couldn't tell if it was occupied, but it was his best bet. Before he could say anything, Lisa said,

"I'd love to see that summer house." As she walked towards it, Dean followed, staring at her ass. Her asscheeks sexily rolled and jutted out in her skin tight dress.

He was feeling wildly excited at the possibility of getting his hands on Lisa. When he first spoke to her, he'd just been hoping for a little flirting, but she seemed eager to take it further. She stepped inside the summer house, then glanced back at him. Dean sipped his drink as he scanned the people in the garden. No one appeared to be paying attention to them. He followed her inside, and put his drink on the table. The front windows were tinted, and he knew they couldn't be seen.

Lisa smiled coyly, waiting for him to act. Given the possible time restrictions, Dean immediately grabbed her. Their mouths met in a tongue dueling kiss. His hands were everywhere, feeling and squeezing her body. Lisa's hands were busily trying to pull out his cock. She finally freed it, and looked down to assess its quality. She was pleased to see it was somewhere between 7 and 8 inches. Her hand glided along its length, as she said,

"Mmm, very impressive. You've got my husband beat, hands down."

She knew that would stroke his ego, and he throbbed in her hand. She didn't know how far she wanted this to go. Not too far. This was seriously dangerous. Her body jolted, as Dean pushed 2 fingers into her pussy. He pulled the neckline of her dress open, and he groaned, as her big tits wobbled free. He realized a fuck was out of the question. He wasn't going to last long. Her incredible tits were turning his mind to mush. He started breathing heavier, as he lifted a big tit and sucked it.

Lisa began jerking his cock faster, as he throbbed and moaned. He suddenly groaned loudly and came. She watched in fascination, as 5 jets of cum hit the floor. She needed to cum, and hurriedly said,

"Quick, eat my pussy, Dean."

He was embarrassed about cumming so quickly, and dropped to his knees. He understood her urgency, and licked and rubbed her clit. Lisa looked out at the garden, in case Clive appeared. The crowd was getting merrier by the minute.

She gripped Dean's hair, pulling him into her crotch. She humped into his face, as she watched the partygoers. She began groaning, and then she suddenly cried out and came. Her body spasmed, as she lifted onto her toes and kept cumming. Finally, she staggered away, breathing hard. She sat down and did her best to check her makeup in the dark. Dean wiped his face with a tissue, and said,

"Can I see you again?"

Lisa had enough going on at home. She didn't need Dean complicating things further.

"Give me your number," She replied, as she straightened her dress. She left the summer house first, walking through dancing bodies. She entered the house, looking back to see Dean exiting the summer house. There were plenty of drunk people making lewd comments as she passed. She saw Clive coming towards her. He guided her away and said,

"I think it's time to go. Things look like they're going downhill."

At home, Lisa was hoping she could get Clive to go down on her. But, after her shower, she came back to find him sound asleep and snoring. Her earlier orgasm had been like a warm up for something else, something bigger. She sat on the bed considering her options. Masturbation, or...maybe she could slip into Kyle's room. She was craving some more of his young cum. She stood up and headed to the door. She looked back at Clive, before closing the door behind her.

Kyle was woken by a pleasant sensation. His cock felt harder than iron. He opened his eyes and saw a big, round ass on his face. It took a couple of seconds before he realized who and what was happening. He grabbed his stepmom's hips and began eating her pussy. Lisa flinched, and then pushed back onto his face, as she continued licking, slurping and sucking on his throbbing cock. The bed began straining and creaking, as their bodies rocked and pumped on the mattress.

Lisa's head came up as she came hard. She desperately tried to stifle her moans as her body lurched and shuddered. Kyle didn't let up, licking and slurping up her juices. Lisa eventually swallowed his cock again, deep throating inch after inch. Kyle couldn't see, but it felt like she'd swallowed his entire cock. Even Lisa was amazed she'd taken his length like a sword swallower. She came up, and did it again with ease. She was elated by this new skill she'd acquired. She grunted as Kyle's cock began throbbing uncontrollably in her throat.

"Gonna...cum...SHITTT!" He gasped through his teeth as he came. Lisa had pulled back to his cockhead before he erupted. Spurt after spurt of cum filled her mouth. She swallowed his whole load, sucking out every drop. After his climax ended, Kyle attacked her pussy again, licking her clit and fingering her. It didn't take long to bring her off again. She sat on his face, as she continued cumming, trying to keep quiet. Afterwards, she got off the bed and put her nightdress back on.

Kyle leaned on his elbow, as he said,

"Get back in bed, mom, I'll be hard again in a couple of minutes. Let me fuck you. I know you want my cock inside you."

Lisa couldn't deny that. She did want it, and it was a tempting offer, but, Clive was next door, and she couldn't risk it. After a deep breath, she replied,

"Keep your voice down, Kyle. Your father's asleep in the next room. You know I want you, but we'll have to talk about it, tomorrow."

She quietly left, and went back to her room.

Over the weekend, Lisa was beginning to see Clive's presence as a nuisance. He was always in the house, making calls, in the living room or the garden. She couldn't get any alone time with Kyle until Sunday night, when Clive was in his office working downstairs. She slipped into Kyle's room and gave him a blowjob. When Clive said he'd be up in half an hour, Lisa went back into Kyle's room and gave him another blowjob, hungrily gobbling down her second load of his hot spunk.

On Monday, Tim woke up late, after jerking off into the early hours. His father had already left, and he was about to descend the stairs when he froze on the top step. Kyle and his stepmom were kissing passionately by the front door. Tim was trembling, in a jealous rage, as he watched. Lisa's robe was open, big tits pushing into Kyle's chest. He quietly said,

"Jesus, mom, I've gotta fuck you soon or I'm gonna go nuts."

Lisa held his face, and replied,

"Don't worry, Kyle. I probably want it more than you do."

After another tongue swapping kiss, Kyle left. Tim waited a minute, then came down. He was tempted to say something, but decided against it. He picked up a piece of toast and poured some orange juice. As he ate his toast, Lisa said,

"Hurry up, Timmy, you're going to be late."

As he was about to leave, she kissed his cheek and patted his dick, as she said,

"You must've been looking at my pics again as you jerked off."

Tim left with a red face and an erection. Lisa felt bored, as she thought about her morning and afternoon. She decided to spend an hour masturbating. Maybe she could find another pair of Kyle's cum filled boxers. After that, perhaps she could spend the afternoon with Rhonda. They could go shopping together. She wanted to get some sexy lingerie and raunchy outfits. She was hoping Kyle would have the morning off on Wednesday. She'd decided that full sex was inevitable, and the sooner the better.

On Tuesday, Kyle told Lisa he did have Wednesday morning off. He didn't have to be at college until 1.30pm. Lisa was excited about what was going to happen. She was going to fuck her stepson in her marital bed. Rhonda was right. She'd done well to hold out for 8 years. At least, she was keeping it in the family. She didn't tell Kyle what she was planning. She intended to make it a surprise. He would be fulfilling his biggest sexual fantasy. Tomorrow couldn't arrive fast enough.

On Wednesday morning, Lisa was impatiently waiting for Tim to finish his breakfast and go. As soon as he stood up, she was ushering him towards the front door. She kissed his cheek, and said,

"Goodbye, Timmy. I hope you've drained your balls of cum. You need to do your college work. You can think about me when you get home, and jerk off to your heart's content."

Tim nodded dumbly as he went out the door. As soon as the door closed, Lisa ran up the stairs.

Kyle had just finished brushing his teeth, as Lisa appeared in the bathroom. She grabbed his hand, and led him into her bedroom. They kissed with passion and desire, as she said,

"All your teenage dreams are about to become a hardcore reality, Kyle. This is the day we've both been dreaming about. The day we make love, baby."

Kyle's face lit up with excitement, as her words sunk in. He pushed off her robe, and stared in awe at her incredible body.

Lisa glanced at the family photo by her bedside again. She placed it face down on the bedside cabinet, and pushed it from her mind. She pulled Kyle down on top of her on the bed. Her thong was quickly discarded, as he slid his hard cock along her pussy. Lisa opened her legs wide and said,

"This is it, Kyle. This is the moment you get to fuck your mom."

He centered his cock and pushed forward. His cockhead popped through, and he slowly worked his way in.

Lisa gyrated her hips, helping him go deeper. She was suddenly overwhelmed by a surge of pleasure, as she climaxed. She almost thew Kyle off of her, as her body bounced and bucked. It took another 5 minutes before Kyle pulled back and slammed all 9 inches of his cock in to the hilt. Lisa went wild in total ecstasy. She cried out and screamed, as a huge orgasm wracked her mind and body. She stared into space in amazement, as she came again, her eyes rolling back into her head.

She was being fucked into orbit, as she kept cumming. She was moaning and gasping in elation. She was incoherent as her orgasm surged on and on. Kyle watched her intently, amazed by the expressions of ecstasy on her face. He continued pumping into her, searching for the angle and depth that drove her wild. He slammed his whole length into her repeatedly, as she dug her nails into his back, and wrapped her legs around him.

Lisa was stunned by the intensity of her orgasms. Kyle's cock was hitting sensitive areas in her pussy that had never been touched. She was gasping and moaning like a woman in labor, as she neared another orgasm. She wailed,

"THIS FEELS UNBELIEVABLE!... UGH...OH MY GOD!...GONNA CUMMM...OHHH!"

She shook like an epileptic as her orgasm exploded. Kyle groaned, as her pussy tightened around his cock like a vice.

Lisa was still cumming, as she cried,

"Jesus...You're so fucking deep...GODDD!"

Kyle was grimacing, as he held out for as long as he could. Eventually, he roared, as his body stiffened, and he came. Lisa could feel his cock pulsing, blasting cum inside her. It triggered another orgasm, as her back arched, and she screamed in ecstatic joy. As she and Kyle came down, they held each other tightly, gasping for air as they recovered.

It was 11.45am when Tim got out of his car. He'd managed to take an early lunch, and had driven home. He just knew something was going on with his stepmom and Kyle. He let himself in, and was immediately hit by the sounds upstairs. Moans, groans, grunts, cries, slaps, all melded together, along with the bed creaking. As he went upstairs, the sounds got louder and the smell of sex stronger.

"Your big cock feels fantastic, Kyle...Yes..Yes..YESSS!"