I'm Going to Be Your New Mommy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep doing that...Gonna cum...I'm...ugh...GODDDD!"

Her body squirmed and bucked, as an orgasm rocked her. She gripped the sheets, as another clap of thunder rang out. God was clearly enjoying the show.

10 minutes later, Lisa returned from the bathroom, her nightie back on, and got back into bed. Kyle wasn't looking sleepy, so she said,

"We need to get some sleep Kyle, so, you'd better behave yourself."

Light from the tv was still illuminating the room, as Lisa turned her back to Kyle and closed her eyes. Thunder and lightening continued to roll and crack outside. Kyle stared at his stepmom in lust. His cock was hard again, and he needed to put it to use.

An hour later, Lisa still couldn't sleep. Kyle had been relentless, his hands everywhere. He mauled her big tits, tried to finger her, and humped into her ass forcefully. Lisa breathlessly said,

"Kyle, will you please stop that? I haven't slept a wink."

"Sorry, mom, but I can't keep my hands off you. I think about you every night when I jerk off," He replied, sincerely. Lisa didn't really want him to stop. The thought of his big cock had her body tingling in arousal.

Kyle managed to turn her towards him, and they started kissing passionately. His cock was pressed against her stomach, as their kiss intensified, heads twisting and tongues probing. Kyle decided to be less forceful, as he caressed her ass. Lisa found the situation incredibly erotic. The thunder made her feel like something epic was happening between them. Her hands roamed over Kyle's muscular shoulders and back. She pushed Clive from her mind, and sighed.

Lisa reached between them, and held Kyle's cock, running her hand up and down the long and thick shaft. It pulsed in her palm, as she tongued him fervently, licking and sucking his tongue. Again, she saw the photo, and told herself she couldn't go all the way. She pushed Kyle onto his back, and kissed his cheek, chin and neck. She kissed and licked her way down his chest, before trailing her tongue all over his hard sixpack. She was drooling over the massive cock she held.

She inhaled its masculine aroma, as it hit her senses like a narcotic. Her tongue darted out, flicking and teasing the swollen head. Kyle moaned, as her tongue circled the ridge, snaking around with vigor.

"Your cock is so beautiful, Kyle...so big and hard for me. Do you want me to suck it, baby?" She said, staring into his eyes.

"Fuck, yeah!" He growled, as his cock throbbed. Lisa felt the veins on his cock bulge against her hand, growing thick and angry.

Lisa kissed the big mushroom head, and then wrapped her lips around several inches of his cock. Kyle groaned in pleasure as she pumped his shaft and sucked hard on his cockhead. Her full lips descended his cock, swallowing over half, before rising to the tip, then swallowing it again. Lisa put all her experience to use, rolling his heavy balls as she ran her tongue all over his shaft. She planted loud kisses up and down his cock, making it throb and get even harder.

Lisa stared in amazement, as Kyle's cock appeared to get even bigger. He was moaning, as he gripped the bedsheets and gasped,

"Gonna cum...can't hold it."

Lisa sucked on his cockhead as it twitched and exploded. Thick cum pumped into her mouth, as she jerked his shaft to keep it coming. She gulped down hot spunk, as her mouth filled again. She swallowed more cream, as his climax slowed to a steady drizzle.

She kept licking, as cum trickled out slowly. Kyle's cock began deflating as he closed his eyes, suddenly tired. Lisa finally released him, and his cock slapped against his thigh, resting there. She got out of bed, and went to her bathroom to brush her teeth. She couldn't resist masturbating while she was there. Kyle was sound asleep when she returned. She couldn't believe she was still horny. She knelt over him and kissed his flaccid cock, before she snuggled against him.

Lisa dreamt she was on the living room floor being fucked by Kyle. He was ramming his cock into her, as Tim and Clive sat on the sofa watching. She tried to grab his shoulders, but there was no one there. She opened her eyes as she started cumming. It was morning, as she moaned and thrust her hips into the air. Why was her pussy on fire? And what was between her legs? She raised her head, and looked past her heaving breasts. Kyle was ravenously eating her pussy.

He was a quick learner, and knew exactly what Lisa liked. She hooked her thighs around his shoulders, and trapped his head, as another orgasm wracked her body. Kyle thumbed her clit, fingered her pussy and licked along her slit with vigor and skill. Lisa's body writhed and spasmed as she raced towards another orgasm. She tried to hold off, but the floodgates burst, and she came again. This one was the biggest, yet. She cried out in elation, her pussy gushing her cum.

She rolled away, gasping for air as she slowly recovered. Kyle's face was completely wet from her juices. He sat back on his heels, his cock sticking out, and hard as steel. Before Lisa could get up, Kyle was on top of her, trying to push his cock into her pussy. Her thong was in the way, and he tried to remove it. Lisa squirmed beneath him, unsure why she was even trying to stop him. She abruptly said,

"Stop, Kyle, we can't do that. Let me give you another blowjob."

Kyle wanted to fuck her, but, he was more than happy with a blowjob. A minute later, Lisa was on her knees sucking his cock. Kyle watched her sucking him off, and really got off on standing over her. Lisa, too, enjoyed kneeling before him, as she slobbered over his massive cock. She wanted to please him, and earn another helping of his hot, young spunk. She licked every inch of his rock hard shaft, until she had him moaning in pleasure. His cock began throbbing harder as he groaned.

He grimaced, as his cock spewed a torrent of thick cum into Lisa's mouth. She gulped down 3 full mouthfuls of hot spunk, relishing every drop. She squeezed his shaft, as she greedily tried to get every morsel out of him. She'd never tasted cum as good as Kyle's. She'd had 11 men in her life, and nearly all of them produced tasteless and watery cum. Eventually, she got to her feet, and then ushered Kyle out of her bedroom. She looked at the photo, before heading to the bathroom.

Lisa was thinking about what had happened, as she showered. She didn't really feel guilty, but, she did feel that something had changed, and she couldn't go back. She justified it all by repeating Rhonda's amateur psychology. Clive didn't know, didn't need to know, so, it couldn't hurt him. He was away so much, it was only natural she'd be frustrated. He only wanted a trophy wife to show off. As she dried herself, her justifications suddenly seemed reasonable.

Later, that morning, Kyle walked in the kitchen, and saw Lisa leaning over the table reading a magazine. She was wearing a tank top and a tiny pair of shorts. Even when she was lounging at home, she had to look sexy. Kyle had never seen her in anything plain. There was always flesh on view. He snuck up behind her and grabbed her big tits. Lisa squealed in surprise, and then pleasure, as he played with her nipples. Kyle wormed a finger under her shorts and between her legs.

Lisa lurched forward, as his finger found her pussy, and then pushed inside it. She spread her legs, as he wriggled 2 fingers inside her. In a matter of minutes, Lisa was bent over and moaning, as Kyle said,

"You like this, mom?"

"Yes...Yes...Oh, Kyle...ugh...ugh...JESUSSSS!" She hissed, as she came. She gripped the table, as he fingered her clit, prolonging her orgasm. She finally fell onto the table, softly sighing.

Tim was upstairs, when he thought he heard Lisa doing some of her stretching exercises. He went downstairs, and found his stepmom in the kitchen with Kyle. She was looking a little disheveled, her long hair messed, and her shorts had ridden up. Tim ignored Kyle and said,

"Morning, mom. You ok?"

Lisa straightened her shorts, as she smiled and replied,

"Good morning, Timmy. I'm fine. Kyle was just giving me a rub down."

Tim looked at his younger brother jealously. Kyle was leaning against the refrigerator, shirtless, as he usually was, these days. Tim had to look away. The sight of Kyle's muscular body demoralized him. As Lisa sat down, Tim stared between her legs, and saw the wet spot on the crotch of her shorts. He licked his lips, as his dick hardened. She crossed her legs slowly, and smiled at his stunned expression. He didn't want to think about why her pussy was wet.

Kyle was about to make a sandwich, as he said,

"Do you want a snack, mom? Maybe a schlong salami to fill you up."

"Mmm, sounds good, but I'll take a raincheck on that, Kyle. You can keep a portion on ice for me, though," She drawled, eyeing his crotch.

Tim looked confused, as he thought, 'schlong salami', what the hell was that? He didn't have as active a life as Kyle in college, and some slang went over his head.

Tim hung around until Lisa disappeared upstairs. He didn't like Kyle being alone with her. Kyle didn't bother trying to be amiable to his brother. Tim's attitude had begun to change when Kyle was 13. That was when Kyle had overtaken him in height. Since then, Tim's insecurities had slowly gotten worse, as Kyle's physical prowess and confidence overshadowed him. If Kyle moved out, it would be the perfect solution. Tim went back upstairs to jerk off to Lisa's pics.

That evening, Kyle was in the living room trying to find something to watch on tv. Lisa had gone out earlier to meet her ex manager for dinner. Kyle knew his 'father' would be home tomorrow, and opportunities to get Lisa alone would be limited. He would be in college during the day, and his father would be home in the evening. Kyle wanted to make the most of their last night at home before his father returned. The front door opened as Lisa arrived home.

She breezed into the living room, and dropped her designer handbag on the table. She'd obviously been drinking, as she excitedly said,

"You'll never guess what happened, Kyle. My ex manager Brian wants me to do one or two shoots. Can you believe he thinks I look better than girls in their early twenties?"

Kyle could quite easily believe it, as he stared at her outfit. A classy mid thigh dress with a front and back slit that reached her crotch.

He wasn't listening to her anymore, as she babbled on about her earlier career. He was staring at the huge cleavage on view in her green halterneck dress. Kyle unzipped his shorts and pulled his cock out. Lisa abruptly stopped talking, as she stared at his cock, rapidly growing to erection. She suddenly felt like some kind of addict needing a fix, and Kyle was her dealer with a high quality product. She walked towards him, hoping that Tim didn't come downstairs.

There were no words between them. Lisa simply dropped to her knees and stuffed his cock into her mouth. She gripped his shaft, as she licked and sucked on the mushroom head. Kyle sank back and sighed, enjoying the sight of her beautiful face and full lips worshipping his cock. She plunged downwards, swallowing half his length with apparent ease. She was sure that it had to be nearly twice the size of Clive's mediocre penis. And Kyle was 18. He was probably still growing.

Kyle suddenly sat up, and grabbed her by the hips. With some difficulty, he lifted her in the air, positioning her on top of him in the 69 position. He managed to get her thong off, then sucked on her snatch. Lisa rocked back and moaned around the cock in her mouth. His tongue flicked and teased her engorged clit, as he curled 2 fingers inside her pussy. His cock popped out, as she came, stifling her cries as her body stiffened, then convulsed.

For the next 15 minutes, the sounds of slurping and sucking, moans and groans gradually got louder. Kyle kept Lisa's pussy simmering, gently rolling her clit, as his tongue ran up and down her ass crack. As his cock began throbbing harder, precum was literally pouring into Lisa's mouth. She jerked his shaft faster, as she sucked hard on his swollen cockhead. Kyle grunted loudly as he came, blasting cum into her mouth. Lisa couldn't believe how much spunk kept spewing out.

She hungrily swallowed his thick cream, relishing every drop. When his cum slowed to a steady flow, Kyle rapidly strummed her clit, as he fingered her pussy. Lisa felt a mounting sensation rising inside her. It reached its precipice, and then, her orgasm exploded. She cried out in ecstasy, as her body lurched and shuddered. Her quivering pussy squirted juices over Kyle's face. She was overwhelmed by her huge orgasm, as she kept cumming, bucking and moaning.

As Lisa came down, she tried to get up, but stumbled onto the floor. She was breathing hard, her face flushed, as she murmured,

"Oh, my God, Kyle, that was incredible. I haven't cum like that since my first serious boyfriend. You even made your mom squirt."

Kyle's curiosity was peaked. He leaned on a cushion and asked,

"So, this guy was good in bed?"

Lisa's breathing was returning to normal, as she furrowed an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah, he was very good in bed. His name was Jimmy. I was 20, and he was 24. He had a lot of experience, and he was one dirty minded fucker," She replied, as she got up and sat in an armchair.

"How was he dirty minded, mom?" Kyle asked, eager to hear more.

"He was up for anything. Anal, threesomes, sex in public. And he knew how to use his cock. It wasn't as big as yours, but, pretty big. And when we had sex, the color contrast was really sexy," She replied.

"Color contrast?" Shot back, Kyle, his eyes wide.

"Didn't I say? Jimmy was black...really dark. Some people called him an ugly brute, but I thought he was gorgeous," She replied. Kyle's cock sprang to life, as it hardened. He looked at her in surprise as he said,

"So, mom, you like black guys?"

"Fuck yeah, Kyle. As long as they don't have too much attitude. A little attitude is fine, but, too much is a turn off," Replied Lisa, seriously.

Kyle was trying to picture his stepmom with a black man. He'd never really thought about her life before she'd met his father. He knew about the modeling, but nothing about her private life. A scene suddenly popped into his head. It was of Lisa with his best friend, Clinton. His black friend had always had a thing for her. As did all his friends. In high school, his friends always wanted to visit. They all wanted to gawk at Lisa in her skimpy outfits.

Kyle's cock was rock hard again, as he stood up and walked over to Lisa. He unzipped his shorts, and pulled it out. She opened her mouth to speak, but, Kyle's cock was immediately stuffed into it.

"Suck it, mom," He snarled. Lisa nodded, turned on by his sudden aggression. 20 minutes later, he was throbbing, as Lisa begged,

"Cum in my mouth, Kyle...I want your cream...PLEASE!"

Kyle's whole body stiffened, as he exploded, blasting cum into her mouth. His cock recoiled again and again, pumping out jets of thick cream. Lisa hungrily gulped down every drop of hot spunk, as she frantically stroked his shaft, squeezing it for more cum. Kyle backed away and dropped back down onto the sofa. He felt like she'd drained his balls of all liquids. Lisa quickly picked up her handbag, and blew him a kiss as she left. He'd probably be erect again in minutes.

Half an hour later, Tim was ejaculating into a sock. It was the third time he'd jerked off in an hour. He sat down in his chair, and stared at the picture on his laptop. It was one of Lisa kneeling in shallow water in a skimpy 2 piece bikini. Her hands were in the water, upper arms pushing her large breasts together. 9 years later, she barely looked like she'd aged. Tim got up and turned off the radio. He'd turned it on earlier to drown out his own noises when he jerked off. The sudden quiet brought his attention to sounds in the passageway.

He walked towards the door and turned off the light, as he quietly turned the doorknob. The passageway was dark, except for the light coming from his stepmom's room. He could see Kyle outside her doorway, saying something. Tim listened carefully, and heard Kyle say,

"Come on, mom, I promise I'll leave after an hour."

"No way, Kyle. Your father will be back tomorrow, and I need to get some sleep," Replied Lisa. Kyle wasn't persuaded, as some jostling followed, and then Tim froze in shock at what he saw.

Kyle had managed to wrap his arms tightly around her, as he kissed her hard. Lisa struggled for a few seconds, before kissing him back, as her arms enveloped him, caressing his back. Tim was horrified and sickened by what he was seeing and hearing. Their lips smacked and sucked, as they both moaned and sighed with passion. As horrific as it was, it still had Tim's dick throbbing. Their passionate embrace continued, as Lisa lowered a hand to Kyle's ass, before it slipped under his waistband.

Tim's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as Lisa's hand moved back up to to his hip, then around to his crotch, where it started to move rhythmically. Tim was gripped with fear, as he wondered where this would end. Kyle started pushing her back into the bedroom. Lisa suddenly broke free and put her palm up, as she said,

"That's enough for now, Kyle. You'll have to make do with your hand, until I say different. Goodnight, big boy."

The door abruptly shut in his face. Kyle stared at it for a while, before he headed to his bedroom, looking frustrated. Tim quickly closed his door, his head spinning. He sat on his bed, trying to calm himself. Something had happened between his stepmom and Kyle. But, maybe it was nothing serious. Maybe it was just her flirting, like she did with Tim. Rubbing his dick with her feet and other teasing. He tried to sleep, but he kept seeing Lisa's hand rummaging around in Kyle's shorts, moving up and down his crotch.

The next morning, Lisa made them all breakfast. She was wearing a shirt that just about covered her ass. Tim and Kyle's eyes followed her every movement, as her ass was on view every time she bent or stretched. She put their plates down and said,

"I spoke to your father earlier, and he's going to be a little delayed coming home. He should be here by 9pm."

Tim ate his breakfast in silence, deep in thought. He was glad his father was returning. At least things would return to some kind of normality.

He finished his breakfast, before giving Kyle an angry look, as he said,

"I've gotta go. I'll see you later, mom."

"Goodbye, Timmy," She replied, as she gave his cheek a loud, lingering kiss. He had a raging hardon as he left. Kyle left, not long after. He received a much longer kiss on the lips. Lisa now had the morning and afternoon to herself. She decided to call Rhonda and arrange a tennis match at the club. She'd be able to update Rhonda on what had been happening. Her mind would be blown.

Lisa and Rhonda played 2 sets of tennis at their private club. There were a lot of male members gravitating towards their court to watch the two busty blondes in their tiny skirts. The regular members positioned themselves behind the girls, where they'd get an eyeful of their thong covered asses. By the time Lisa won the last point for a 2-0 win, there were around 60 people around their court, with more watching from the club's snack bar.

Later, in the bar, Lisa told Rhonda about everything that had happened with Kyle. They sipped the drinks that one of the patrons had paid for, then Rhonda said,

"So much for the loyal wife who couldn't cheat, huh?"

Lisa was a little irritated by her sarcasm, as she replied,

"Rhonda, I didn't just jump into bed with him. He took advantage of that thunderstorm and my fear. Anyway, I didn't let him penetrate me, so, it's not real sex. Blowjobs don't count, just ask Bill Clinton."