All Comments on 'I'm Grandma's Sex Toy'

by 223,703

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Spell-check. Spelling and usage made a good story lousy.

Oh, WAIT, you're an ENGINEER. Got it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Next chapter

Next chapter include the Aunt to form a threesome.

coyote62coyote62almost 3 years ago

Yes so hot. Had a grandmother that i would have loved to have riding me. Loved her body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I minus well" is not a thing. From the context I'm guessing you meant "I might as well" which is the correct phrase

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

False teeth dude? Really? The kind of woman who has false teeth at 62 is usually not the type of woman who takes good enough care of herself to still be hot at 62. Hell every person I've ever met with false teeth at that young an age has been a lifelong alcoholic or had a multi-decade meth smoking addiction.

drabidrabiover 2 years ago

That was fucking hot! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but the misspellings and bad grammar took away from it. And two bathrooms in a trailer? Why did she have to shave her pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Comments of other readers, talking about the grammar, have to understand where the story takes place. The Ohio River, for one, and a trailer park, for another, indicates it's somewhere along the Ohio, probably the Kentucky side, but not to rule out the upper Ohio River Valley in eastern Ohio. Having grownup in Eastern KY, I understood all they said. The "meat" of the story (pun intended) is where the storyline is anyway, and it did get me to beatin' off a couple times. A 62 YO granny, today, ain't old. I'm dating a 79 YO widow who is still a sex machine, and she gets very wet when I get to playing with her pussy. She sucks cock like you ain't never had before......grrrrrrrrreat....., I cum loads & loads. She can swallow all I can give her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very lucky couple a grandmother and grandson haven't so much fun it is fantastic

stratmanstratman4 months ago

This is the best story. Thanks for posting.

lovefamily79lovefamily79about 2 months ago

Can't wait to hear more of these two sexy relatives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous