All Comments on 'I'm Having Your Baby, Boy! Ch. 02'

by dutchpantyraider

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

I'm wondering if maybe you should do a spin off from this series. I was a little taken aback that the losing contestants weren't at least allowed the opportunity to reconnect with each other on their own dime. Forcing a woman to become a single mother is just cruel, especially if the guy even though he lost might like to at least man up and at least try to be part of that child's life at the very least. Not to mention the fact that even though they lost there might still be some chemistry there and perhaps they could have an actual relationship with each other. Mind you this is all just my opinion and you can do with it as you see fit. It was the one element of your story that I truly did not like. It is also in my opinion very cruel do not let people who have an obvious compatibility to not at least get a second chance.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 3 years ago

The black bastard would never be born if the girl is smart. A D and C within seventy two hours will take care of the situation without her ever knowing if it succeeded. As for the supposed single mom she's only four weeks along. In two more weeks she is able to get an abortion. No where is it indicated the ladies don't have these options.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdutchpantyraider@dutchpantyraider
I love Literotica and love to share my fantasies with you. Your feedback is happily accepted. Please note: I write for my own and your enjoyment, like I relish other writers' stories. If you like my fantasies, please vote. If you don't like them, no problem, but please don'...