I'm Having Your Baby, Boy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that's her concern. For the audience and the viewer it's icing on the cake witnessing her downfall and enjoying the multiple rape which showers her sanctum with an abundance of potent baby batter. Nobody envies her chances.

Every time I see the showdown I feel blessed with our own outcome. My life might have continued more or less without too much disruption if I had chosen Ruby instead of my designated match Asia, or if my sperm hadn't found Asia's little egg. But either way Asia's future would have taken a complete other direction. As our participation in the show had turned out we are now in the most amazing relationship we could never have dreamed of.

Ruby and Ben cherish the same thoughts. Sharing more details revealed we had all been in a very dangerous position. Our matching could very well have been the other way round. It is no wonder we feel so completely at ease among the four of us. You might as well say we're a foursome made in heaven.

With today's redhead and black haired bitch left without a date since their designated partners had chosen wrong, both their futures were now fucked. Depending on the revelation during the showdown this would be as a future single mum given away on a date with a random member of the audience if pregnant, and if not they will be handed over into the hands of the black impregnation squad.

The ultrasound revealed Rusty to be very pregnant, and Raven to be the centre of the next gangbang. Having not been in those situations ourselves we still could appreciate the spectacle which was served next. Ruby lifter her pussy from my cock which uncunted with an audible plop. Asia followed suit and the four of us sat in a row on the sofa. I found myself between Ruby and Asia. As Ruby held my cock in a tight grip my right hand cupped her beautiful mons, and my left hand sneaked into the crotch of Asia. My fingers found the very wet entrance to her pussy. Had Ben already lost himself inside her? As I felt some thick syrup dribble from her slit I had to assume he had indeed.

On the screen Raven was impaled from the front and back by two big black cocks in a double penetration. She was sandwiches on the king-size bed in the middle of the podium. A third black stud fed his tool into her throat making her blacked out. The audience approved the action with a loud roar. The stud filling her cunt rapidly worked to an orgasm emptying his nuts deep inside her empty belly. As soon as his prick had left Raven's sex pot her anal intruder switched from her poop chute to her baby portal. With long deep strokes the black bear clearly enjoyed the tight vice his intruder found itself. After a thorough pumping of the poor girl's pussy she received another fresh dose of lethal black sperm.

Looking to my left I saw Ben staring to the screen his eyes fixed on the action there, enjoying Asia's sweet mouth glued to his pecker. Since Ben had recently shot his wad inside Asia's pussy she went on through the entire scene, delivering a continuous stimulation to my friend's pecker. He let out an unceasing happy growl. Near the end Asia bobbed her head up and down on the now very erect cock.

Ruby massaged my nuts with her right hand, her left hand keeping my dick in a firm hold at its root. I slowly squeezed her pussy with my hand covering her beautiful bald mound. I gradually slipped my middle finger inside, first gliding through her wet lips, but eventually inside her very love canal. First one knuckle, but I kept crawling deeper and deeper, and later added another finger and then a third.

My left hand did the same to my wife's pussy. Very slippery from Ben's ejaculate that slowly seeped out again I first gave her outer folds a thorough massage. But then I assaulted Asia's pussy as well. With my left hand I copied in Asia's crotch what my right hand did with Ruby. In the end I fucked the two wet pussies with three fingers each, amidst roaring sounds from the studio and heavy panting from the two babes on my hands.

Ruby stopped jerking my cock as she herself neared her orgasm. This saved me from a premature ejaculation, as I wanted to plant my seed inside my now favourite redhead. I intensified my handiwork in an effort to make the girls come together. This didn't work out because I'm right handed, so my manipulations on Ruby's pussy were slightly more effective than on Asia's twat. Once Ruby came with a loud thunder I concentrated on Asia. That made her come as well slightly after her best friend.

After Asia had loudly declared her release she went on with Ben's hard-on. His amazing staying power made him enjoy my girl really really long and intense, a big grin on his face! Meanwhile I got up and positioned Ruby over the back of the sofa so I could easily mount her standing behind the sofa keeping an eye on what went on in the studio.

The banging of Rusty's cunt was now over. As she stood up, still unsteady on her feet, the happy smiling host of the show Mat Sterbator kept her upright. The camera zoomed in on her wobbly legs showing clearly the excess spunk trickling down her thighs. This girl was filled to the brim with black seed. Her assigned date, the contestant who had wrongly chosen Raven, had busted his nuts inside the blonde Mona Lot. She equally leaked sperm from her slit, although not as much as Rusty. Not by a long way.

After a name and seat number appeared on the screen a beaming young man from the audience came down to collect the pregnant Raven for his lucky date. He was surely going to bang the hot black beauty during the entire night in the complimentary suite in the hotel next door to the studio. Possibly he knew already the room was bugged with HD-webcams to record their every action. For the viewing pleasure of porn lovers. And a perfect opportunity to try out his porn stud capacity.

The fate of the last two chicks was on the block next. Fred came back with his gynaecological chair. One after the other the ladies got into position to let Fred penetrate their pussies with his vaginal probe to make his verdict. And again their designated mates had chosen wrong. It was just one of those nights. So again fate would bring either a hot steamy night or a filthy hour. One night with a horny member of the audience, because she was already underway towards a life as single mom. Or an hour of heavy fucking in the spotlights, with a high chance of getting pregnant from one of the black studs of the infamous impregnation squad.

And again a silence fell over the audience. In our house we could hear the sound of the air-conditioning in the studio. I felt a twitch in my member even though I had come twice already. The view of the probe entering the vagina and sinking down into the depths of yet another fair maiden was intense and mesmerising. The view sucked me into the tension of the woman's faith. I didn't know what to hope for. Off course an intense night of sizzling sex with no holes barred was very inviting. But so was the foresight of the black stallions taking possession of her pussy and let them hammer her empty womb merciless trying to fill her void with a black bred bastard.

Well, luck was with the audience again, who got one of both. Our little intimate group had had enough sex for now, so we settled on the sofa in front of the big screen for yet another fine hour of sordid hot sex. Watching the intensity of first the pump action and then the throbbing phalluses as they uploaded their hot seed to the very doorstep of the womb was breath-taking. What made the ruining of the last girl even sweeter was the tiny size of her body. This 20 year old A-chested firecracker looked so small the action took my breath away and left me thinking how her body would accommodate the growing fruit in her womb. Hell, it looked like she would fall apart just from the thick horrid penises entering her fragile body. This is a chick truly destroyed. The quivering heap of flesh leaked sperm from her every orifice as the poor thing was finally taken backstage.

Mona looked amazingly sexy as she rode the poor contestant to his last orgasm as he was forced to witness the destruction of his lost date up close. The spectators roared their approval with the outcome of this lost coupling. The show ended with the appointing of the lucky guy who got his night of porn fame with the second pitiful preggo babe who found herself without a date.

We ended the day huddled together on our king-size bed in the master bedroom. For Ben and Ruby the guest room was not an option. We considered them not as guests but as part of our family. We counted are blessings knowing very well our fate could have been just as today's blue and red couples. As with them our matches were so close we were in fact interchangeable.

EPILOGUE

The next day over an extended brunch we concluded we should form one big happy family. Maybe our lives were ruled by the show and its production company at one time, but no more so. Now we could perfectly decide ourselves what would be best for us. We agreed we cared too much for each other to live so far apart. The sex is way too good to just go back to our normal lives and hunger for each other. The realisation our paring is so perfectly interchangeable felt natural and like a liberation. To us the matching might have been just the same the other way. It´s just awesome we did choose right in the show, for otherwise we would surely be truly fucked, but now it was all the same. Since Ben had a job in ICT he could do from anywhere in the world, we decided Ben and Ruby would move in with us in Florida, where the climate is so much nicer and the clothes women wear so much hotter.

12