All Comments on 'I'm Having Your Baby, Boy!'

by dutchpantyraider

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well, that was different ..... and enjoyable, A few errors eg. risky a couple of times when I'm sure you meant risque, but overall, well done.

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraideralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Typo's will soon be corrected

Thanks anon for your reaction, I've noted some more mistakes myself. Since these are more than the few you indicated I will soon publish a correction which wil help to make the story a littlebit more enjoyable to read. Thanks once more for pointing out!

Since I'm not a native English writer by a long shot I'm still in search for an editor... If anyone would like to proof-read my stories you're invited to contact me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

You have a very cruel sense of perspective. Forcing a woman to be a single mother just because she lost a contest? WTF. I know it's your story and your universe but don't you think the producers of the show could have at least had the decency to allow the losers to reconnect on their own dime and to at least provide contact information for that purpose. just because they guessed wrong is no excuse to throw out the baby with the bathwater in a matter of speaking. This is my opinion unconscionable to forcibly separate people who are so compatible. Even the girl who wasn't pregnant. Going to have to give you only at 2 because of this. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdutchpantyraider@dutchpantyraider
I love Literotica and love to share my fantasies with you. Your feedback is happily accepted. Please note: I write for my own and your enjoyment, like I relish other writers' stories. If you like my fantasies, please vote. If you don't like them, no problem, but please don'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES