I'm Having Your Baby, Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an hilarious rush to have explicit sex, right in front of an audience, live on camera. And with different partners one after another. Because I had quiet some rest between the different bouts of sex my energy came back, and I threw myself into the next round of five minutes.

My third test partner was the blonde miss Yellow. The fifteen minutes of detailed images on the monitor in my desk during my pause had ensured I was still on a high and ready for action. The blonde goddess was ready to receive me, and my little friend between my legs was very interested to get to work in her fat vagina, puffed up and surrounded with curly blonde hairs. Nearing the end of our allotted five minutes we switched from missionary to doggy. The time was too short, although this blonde was not my #1 favourite.

Another break of fifteen minutes ensured I also endured my last five minutes slot. My finale was with the cute miss Blue. The petite Asian candidate with long raven black hair revealed to be an aggressive sexual girl. She jumped my cock the second I got on the bed. Was she eager to get stuffed with my cock. She pinned me down on my back and sat on my crotch. Her ultra-tight pussy sank over my member, engulfing me inside that hot oven of hers. Then she started to make rotating movements meanwhile massaging my dick with her internal cunt muscles. An amazing feeling spread from the root of my cock through my body, up my spine straight into my brain. It was almost like an orgasm, but I didn't actually come.

After two minutes this angel came to a full stop, my piece still buried deep inside her treasure. She rose up making my penis vacate her vagina. She turned around and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. The sweetest flower I ever tasted descended into my brain. At the same time angel lowered her head towards my still rock hard cock. With her tiny hands she grabbed me by the root and her mouth engulfed my pride. She sucked on my joystick like it was her very last popsicle, so intense and thoroughly. With her hip movements she grind her twat on my mouth. I ate her out as if my life was at stake, and in a way it was, for my future could depend on this.

The last minute miss Blue got on all fours. And although I wanted to just admire the beauty of this creature I understood her hint and immediately got behind her and drove my pecker home. I fucked her furnace with rapid movements, and she met every one of them with counter movements of her delicious butt. This was the best doggy style fuck I could remember. Or my brain was simply under the spell of this crazy intense sex doll.

The minute was over before I knew it. My foggy brain registered it was more like I had been fucked instead of the other way round. It was as if this petite Asian beauty had made sure I had sampled her the best I could. She had left a profound heavenly memory for sure. My body simply needed more of her. Still craving for more I got back behind my desk. I could only see the blue button winking at me and I pushed it as fast I could.

"The choices have been made," Mat said. "The contenders have tested our four date candidates, and along the way this made for some pretty hot television I must say," the audience agreed with a loud roar.

"Our computer is now processing the contenders experiences and what they have indicated tonight: which girl is the best match for them sexually. And then we'll see if this concurs with our scientific prediction in the sealed envelope."

The results were soon announced. Adam had opted for miss Green, Benjamin had indicated miss Red to be his sexual dream, Charley was smitten with miss Blue, and I had been in doubt very much.

I do have a crush on redheads in general. And our miss Red tonight is a very fine example of this bred, especially with her long smooth legs and that shaved pussy - except for a well cropped small stripe of pubic hair right on top of her slit as evidence she is truly a redhead by nature...

But then miss Blue has proven herself to be an incredible good fuck. Her Asian features and tight smooth cunt in combination with her rather large bust compared to her small built are a delight beyond imagination. She´s like an angel fallen from heaven. How could I let her slip out of my fingers.

"We've done each of your screen tests on the day your designated best fit was at her prime time for conceiving... And at the end of your test day you all have fucked your match and left your seed inside. So the chances are big some of you have unknowingly succeeded in impregnating your date. Now let's find out which of the girls are pregnant indeed!"

An obstetric chair was wheeled into the studio, followed by a man in doctor's dress.

"Meet our gynaecologist Fred who has monitored the ladies for quite a long time and who had decided on which day each of you had to be tested so the breeding occurred on the most fertile days. He will now check with medical ultrasound who of you succeeded in knocking up his girl. We will all see the evidence. We've mounted a tiny camera inside the endovaginal transducer through which we'll all witness the procedure."

On the big screen wall everyone present and all viewers at home saw how the dildo-like transducer entered the vagina of the first girl. Miss Yellow's labia were pushed to the side to make way for the sheath. We all were sucked into that love canal. As we reached the bottom the cervix filled the entire screen. The image changed to ultrasound as Fred scanned the uterus. He froze the image and made a few measurements with the computer cursor.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here we see clearly an embedded embryo. We can say this has been a successful insemination. I have no doubt that this foetus will grow into a healthy baby." Fred's words were met by a big applause from the audience.

Next was miss Blue. As with miss Yellow the camera sliding inside showed clearly the remnants of earlier actions as trails of white spunk were clearly seen on the walls of the vagina. Once her cervix was blown-up screen wide the image flickered and made place for the sound image. Two minutes later the verdict was given: miss Blue was definitely on her way of becoming a mommy too.

Now the green pussy was on the block. It was truly a feast to witness that succulent cunt being penetrated with the POV of the cock. The awesome pornographic image made me and probably all males in the studio and at home rock hard and wishing only one thing: to fuck the chick myself. And I already had. Fred fucked the girl with the transducer like it was a dildo. Squelching sounds and the panting of the girl filled the studio.

As the image switched again to ultrasound a silence fell over the studio. It took a little bit longer, but then Fred said he was sorry. The brunette was not on her way to become a mummy right now.

Miss Red showed one of us had indeed been successful in impregnating this beautiful babe. Question remained if the right guy had been the culprit.

Mat took over again. "Gentlemen, now here's your big and final question: did you choose the girl which is also your prearranged best fit, and thus the one you've already bred and impregnated? Are you really the father of her child? Because if you're not, I'm afraid you're out of the race...

"Now if you are designed to miss Green you're in bad luck. As per the rules of our show you can only leave the show with your date if she does carry your child. Hé, it isn't called "I'm Having Your Baby, Boy!" for nothing... Since miss Green's oven is still empty we'll have to fix that. We will hand her over to our fuck squad which stands ready back stage. Luck has it she should be at the peak of her cycle today or tomorrow, so there's still a chance she will leave this show knocked-up! Although we'll never know..."

The music was turned up as a light show started. The studio lights were dimmed and coloured beams cut through the air, coming to a standstill at the sealed envelope that still floated in mid-air. The audience roared again, understanding the showdown was near.

The envelope mysteriously descended down, and miss Lot took it from the wire, handing it over to Mat.

"Let's now find out what the pre-arranged matches are which were established through intensive research. Aah, I see the very beautiful miss Red was paired to Benjamin. Ben, you've done a very good job tonight in picking the exact right girl!

"Our lovely brunette miss Green was indeed matched to you Adam. But what unlucky you are you didn't impregnate her... Now we have to deliver her into the hands of our infamous fuck squad. To sweeten this a little bit for you Mona will console you while we will all witness how this prospective love of your life will get gangbanged by some very fine black master stallions..."

Mona Lot escorted Adam to a sofa next to the king-size bed. As Adam set down Mona nestled herself on his lap. Five big guys entered the studio, two of which grabbed the unfortunate miss Green and brought her to the bed. As they held her down a third freed her of her bottom, and he began to eat her out. The last two undid their robes and readied their hard-ons. One grabbed Green's head and shoved his prick between her lips. The other entered the smooth vagina that had last been occupied by Adam himself, and which I had tasted over an hour ago. But the niceties were over. After some deep fucking miss Green got the first of five heavy loads of baby batter deep inside her twat. As the first man left her baby chute the second entered his thick baby maker and started pounding the girl merciless. A second load of seed was deposited right at her cervix, and then a third, a fourth and a fifth. Meanwhile Mona had taken off her bottom and impaled herself on the rock-hard cock of Adam. She bounced on his lap in a slow steady tempo, making him go crazy. When the last fucker had sprayed Green's womb Mona rose from Adam's big dick.

"Would you like to give miss Green a farewell fuck?" she asked Adam. "Now is your chance to maybe leave your baby inside her belly after all..."

Adam got up, and nestled himself between the thighs of the brunette. He buried his big stick into the sperm-filled cunt and pounded the girl. He glued his lips on her mouth, and as they French kissed each other he banged her cervix again and again until he finally lost his thick juice at the very threshold of her womb. The public loved it.

When the brunette and Adam had left the studio Mat Sterbator went on. "So miss Green is gone, and Benjamin will go on a date with miss Red. Lucky Ben! Now what will be the fate of miss Blue and miss Yellow?"

Looking on the card he said: "I see the last two contestants Charley and Daniel have both set their hopes on the delicious miss Blue... Now this is easily to understand, but it means miss Yellow is claimed by none of the contestants! And one of them did make her a mommy! But per the rules of our show she's not leaving with the father...

"Now all you good men in the audience have filled in a form before the show. All your entries have been entered in our computer, and the best possible match to miss Yellow is decided...

"We can present miss Yellow as a date to one lucky bastard among you! May I please ask to come forward mr... Ed Jack Ulate!"

A beaming member of the audience stepped from the stand onto the podium. Mona escorted the lucky guy to the blonde bombshell miss Yellow who took his hand and they both sat down on the sofa.

"And now for our last date candidate miss Blue... The contestant who was absolutely right in choosing her is... DANIEL!!"

My heart skipped a beat, and I immediately felt like being deeply in love with her. Realizing the wild and amazing miss Blue was already bearing my child enhanced my feelings for her. The knowledge that it was my child growing inside her womb meant we already had a bond for life.

EPILOGUE

Miss Blue is now Mrs. Daniel, and we're expecting our first boy to be born any moment now. Asia's belly is very prominent and looks so hot on her. She committed to me that the show was maybe the best way to get the very best partner for life. All women in the program were thoroughly tested and coupled well-advised to the contestants. And they got to read the report of their assigned partner beforehand. She did cheat a little bit during the show though, knowing from my test results I had a crush on redheads, and miss Red was such a hot girl. She didn't want to end like miss Yellow and being send away with some dude from the audience. So she made sure I couldn't ignore her and be diverted by Ruby. We both experienced the show as the most exciting experience in our lives, and we would not want to have missed it. As a memento we got a blue-ray of the show, including a second disk containing all uncut footage. We planned a reunriskyion with Benjamin and Ruby a month after the children will be born. This will no doubt be a very hot weekend. We will watch and comment the show together, and since we already have fucked each other on the show we look forward to a lot of swinging and group sex as well.

12