I'm His? Pt. 03

Story Info
Sam takes Lola's final virginity.
2.4k words
4.58
22k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I preface every story; nonconsent is a fun fantasy BUT please always use consent in real life. No means no, people! Anyway, this may be the final part to this but please, let me know if you'd like to see more of Sam breaking Lola in different ways. Maybe them trying bondage, etc. I love your input!

-------------------------------

She woke up, she felt heat in the bed next to her before her eyes were even opened she started feeling around the bed. Her hand found his rock hard body, memories from the night before came flooding back. She had expected him to leave but there he was. His arms were still around her and he was breathing shallowly, she couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not but that was quickly answered when his grip tightened and his voice came out gruffly, "Good morning, princess." She tensed up in his arms, she just wanted a shower and for him to leave. She didn't say anything in response, just attempted to slip from the bed. He didn't allow her, "I said, good morning." She ground her teeth a little before unlocking her jaw and quietly saying, "Morning, can you let go now?"

She felt his disappointment when his body tensed at her words. He was getting fed up with her resistance. He let her stay here, he didn't take her away from her life and her friends. He was giving her a chance to adjust to being his and allow him into her life but she just kept fighting him. He kept holding her, taking a few deep breaths to steady himself before he spoke again, "So, how did you enjoy last night?" Her eyes were finally opened and she was staring at the wall while he was looking down at her. She was still sore from last night, her pussy ached and her ass felt like it was bruised. She couldn't lie to herself about how amazing it felt when she came for him. How she had never felt anything so intense. Just thinking about it was making her wet again but she tried to hide it.

He couldn't help but grin because he knew the question made her think about him and the way he felt inside of her. There was still so much for them to explore and he couldn't wait to do it with her but he wanted her to accept him. Finally, she spoke quietly, skipping over the question, "I want a shower." She felt his arm slither from around her and then the bed shift as he exited the bed, holding a hand out to her. She let out a deep sigh, slipping her hand into his as he helped her out of bed. They walked to the bathroom, she trailed a few steps behind letting their arms stretch a little from the distance. He would stop and pull her along, once they reached the bathroom he ushered her in first, closing the door behind them.

She was leaning over a little starting the shower turning the water hot, she ran her hands through her hair, trying to work out some of the kinks. His hand came to her ass and she flinched, thinking he was going to smack it. His fingertips softly caressed the tender flesh. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder, brushing his hard cock against her as she stood there, rigid under his touch. His voice was soft, it had lost its harshness from the night before, "I don't like hurting you. I just want you to accept me." That was when she turned toward him, there was a fire in those blue eyes as her voice came out, it broke a little at first, "Accept you? Like you gave me the chance? You came into my apartment, took my first time and now my second. You took away my feeling of safety and I'm supposed to just let you in and fuck you like I want you?" He was taken aback by her brashness. He took a step back from her.

His eyes trailed her body, somehow this made her all the more sexy to him, the water running he picked her up rather easily and stepped into the shower. His grip on her waist tightened as he pressed her against the shower wall. The water beat down over them, her legs were around his waist and his cock was nestled right between the lips of her already wet pussy. His lips hovered inches from hers, that fire in her eyes was starting to die, his closeness driving her wild. His gaze was intense on hers, "Are you saying you don't want me because it sure does feel like you do, baby.." His hips moved a little, rubbing himself against her. She tried to let her head fall back to hide her reaction but his hand slipped up into her hair, forcing her to stay face to face with him. "You don't get to look away this time. Prove you don't want me.."

Her eyes started to close but he softly yanked her hair, "No, eyes on me. Prove it. Prove you don't want me and I'll never touch you again." She inhaled deeply as his hips worked steadily, just teasing and playing with her. Her nails were digging into his skin, her legs got tighter around his waist. Her body was starting to crave him inside of her and she hated it. She hated herself for wanting him. Her hips were starting to move back against his. Her eyes didn't leave his and their lips were almost touching, she knew how to put an end to the torture but she couldn't bring herself to ask him to stop. Little moans were slipping out, his lips brushing hers as he spoke softly, "All you have to do is tell me to stop. All you have to do is say it while looking into my eyes." She kept gripping tightly to him, not saying anything, just little desperate whimpers. "Baby, I don't know how long I can control myself.. Tell me what you want."

It was at that moment she realized that she did want him and that's when her gaze softened, he noticed the softening of her gaze and that's when he repositioned pressing against her entrance and then he was filling her. She cried out a little as he pushed his whole cock inside of her, she was still sore from the pounding she took last night but fuck she wanted him. Somehow she still couldn't tell him to stop, his lips finding hers in the softest kiss he'd ever given her. It was then she felt him start to give slow, deep thrusts while his lips played over hers. Her body just gripped to his, accepting those deep thrusts, whimpers of pleasure leaving her. His lips moved to her neck, pressing his face there, this wasn't like he had been before. This was as if he was making love to her. He was whispering softly against her neck, "Baby, tell me you want me.. I can feel you do, let go." He was right and that made her angry again. How did this man get to take her virginity? Her feeling of safety? How did he get to make her want him?!

The whole time she was processing her thoughts, his hips were moving against hers and hers were eagerly meeting his in return. She was moaning and gasping softly in his ear, it was the first time she let her guard truly fall when she said it, his name, not what he told her to call him, "Sam.." It was like pure bliss ran through his body hearing her need for him. That made him start to move faster, her body arching back in his grip as they moved together. One of his hands came up into her hair baring her throat to him as he leaned down biting her hard. This elicited a loud gasp from her, the surge of pain sending waves of pleasure. Her grip tightened as she got closer to cumming. He wasn't rushing, he wanted her to enjoy giving herself over to him and experience how much he truly wanted and cared for her. Her head was leaned back against the wall and her eyes were closed, he was enthralled by the way she looked lost in the sea of pleasure. He could also see her fighting the internal battle of wanting him and not wanting him.

With each stroke of his cock deep inside of her, it drove them both to orgasm agonizingly slowly. He knew exactly what he was doing, pushing her to the point she'd boil over only to change and push her back from that edge. This time was different, this time instead of backing her off the edge his hand found her hair and tugged her head forward, "You want to cum? Look at me as we cum." His words were laced with his own pleasure as her eyes opened, a far gone look inside of them as she locked her eyes on his. That's when he picked up the pace, harder, faster and deeper than he had been going before. He made sure their eyes stayed locked together, pressing his forehead against hers as both of them tensed and stilled at the same time. Him buried deep as ropes of his thick cum filled her and her pussy clenched around his cock, milking him for every bit of his warm cum. They were both breathing hard and she had gone limp in his arms, not holding him nearly as tightly, he kept her up in his arms. He had not gone soft inside of her. Still pressed deep inside of her, he turned off the shower carrying her off to the bed.

Lola was somewhere between bliss and feeling lost about giving herself over to what just happened. She barely registered being carried to the bed, wet bodies still clinging to each other. He laid her on the bed, still inside of her, his lips captured hers and they shared a deep passionate kiss. The kind of kiss girls only dream about, the kind of kiss she lost herself in so deeply that when she felt him start to move deeply inside of her again her body just returned the movements. She was floating on a cloud, his previous load dripped from her and she could feel it running to her ass. That's when she felt him slip from inside of her, she let out a frustrated groan as he pulled away from the kiss, too, her gaze finding his. She was about to beg when he started to turn her over and she went along with it, anything to get him back inside of her at this point.

Then he was back inside of her but only for a few strokes before pulling away again, she was getting mad but then she felt the tip of his cock press against her ass. Her eyes went wide and before she could say anything his hand was over her mouth and he was whispering in her ear, "Shh, shh, this is the one experience we've yet to share, my love. Just trust daddy, everything will be fine." Somehow his words soothed her and terrified her at the same time. That's when she felt the head slowly pushing in. She was well lubricated because of the large load that had dripped from between her legs and his cock was well coated with their juices, "Relax.. It'll hurt less.." She whimpered against his hand and tried to relax the best she could but she could already feel herself stretching around that thick head of his cock. Her breath quickened just a little as she felt him finally press the head in, there was a pain she couldn't describe.

He was whispering words of encouragement as he pressed inch by inch into her tight, virgin ass. Her eyes closed as she felt him bottom out inside of her, her asshole stretching to accommodation around him. He kept himself pressed deep inside of her for what felt like ages, letting her adjust. Then he began to pull back about half way, starting slow thrusts. The hand not on her mouth came around to start to rub that ever so sensitive clit, "That's it, baby girl.. Such a good girl." Her hips started rubbing into the touch on her clit, helping him slide deep into her ass. The pain was slowly subsiding and an intense pleasure was starting to take over. The slow, deep strokes, the rubbing to her clit. Her body started to give itself over, her hips were starting to meet his rhythm, taking him deep in her ass every time he pulled out a little further until he was to the point only the head of his cock was left before it plunged in. Her ass was so tight and it being his second orgasm he was already so close. He wasted no time, the fingers on her clit working it in circles harder, pushing her to the edge of an orgasm with the mix of him moving inside of her.

"Cum with me, baby, let me hear you." His hand moved from her mouth and all her muffled moans and whimpers were now heard. Music to his ears as he thrusts got harder and faster, fingertips pressing hard on her clit, just hard enough to push her over the edge as he began to fill her ass. Thick ropes of cum pouring into her as her body tensed and another mind crushing orgasm took her away from Earth, she gasped, "Daddy!" This brought a smile to his lips as he slipped from inside of her, watching his cum leak from her bruised ass. His hands coming to gently caress it before collapsing on the bed next to her and pulling her into him. She didn't fight it, falling into his arms as she looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand next to them, it was only noon.. Wait, noon? They'd been awake for two hours now and accomplished nothing. She groaned softly to herself and he just tightened his grip bringing her in closer.

Her mind shifted to what just happened between them.. There was no question about it now, was there? The whole time she had been fighting it but he was slowly breaking her. Training her body and mind to want him.. There was no doubt about it in her mind as she pressed herself into his side, her arms slipping around him..

She was his.