All Comments on 'I'm His? Pt. 03'

by littleladylola

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Before I met my wife

She was raped by someone she considered a friend. He didn’t force her, he didn’t punch or physically injure her. He didn’t even use the threat of force.

It was -30 outside and he gave her a ride to his place to pick something up. If she wanted a ride home, all she had to do was fuck him, otherwise she was free to walk. She didn’t have a jacket or gloves or anything else and so she “consented”. She cried the whole time, she was dry and wasn’t turned on and so it hurt.

I say this because your story, although fantasy, ignores a few basic physiological aspects and it really could use some reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great pace and story

Love a story where a little non-consent is used. Women need to learn that all of their holes can bring them pleasure. Just drop the pretense that 'I don't want to' and learn that if you allow all of your body to be used you will get both pleasure and pain from the experience.

Open up your holes and bear the pain, it will take you to a higher level of orgasm. Once you have had all you holes opened up a good gangbang making you air tight a few times will really bring out your inner slut..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this....

When's the next chapter?

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 3 years ago

Another very sexy chapter.

Knothead23Knothead23almost 3 years ago

Great story, now have roles reversed and she pegs him

Knothead23Knothead23almost 3 years ago

Many women experience orgasms during non consent. Now have her pegging Sam's butt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous