I'm Home, Princess

Story Info
Damon rewards his good girl with a bit of dominance.
1.3k words
3.74
10.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the door close. Quick steps through the hall and the sound of keys dropping on the dresser.

-Hello, darling -Damon says, as he undoes his tie and puts down his briefcase.

-Hi baby, I've been waiting for you all day.

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, with my legs crossed. Dressed only in a big t-shirt of his and my panties. He takes a few steps forward to stand in front of me.

-It's been a long day at work... all I could think about was you. -he says, as he caresses my cheek with his hand.

He gently lifts my legs, spreads them apart and stands in between them, leaving his torso just a few inches away from mine. He looks down, strokes my thigh and gently pulls it closer to his. As I look him in his eyes, those deep, dark green eyes, he lifts them from my waist and meets my gaze. I quickly look away as the redness in my cheeks spreads.

-No, baby, I like it when you look at me. -Damon replies, lifting my chin, forcing me to stare at his face again.

At that instant, he bends down and pushes his lips against mine. His kiss meets my mouth in such a gentle manner, but still inexplicably makes my insides tingle.

-How was work? -I ask.

-Nothing special. I just couldn't wait to get home... to see you. -he kisses me again, and all of a sudden he's cupping my breast with one of his hands while holding my waist with the other one. I put my arms around his back and the tips of my fingers slip just a little down his trousers.

As the kiss endures, he grabs me by my thighs and ass and lifts my entire weight. My arms switch to his neck, and as I put my fingers between his hair, I feel Damon's smile grow against my lips. He turns around and sits on the edge of the bed, with me on his lap, hugging his torso with my legs. Damon moves his soft lips from my mouth to my cheek and onto my neck. As he pulls me tighter, with his arms around my torso, gripping my skin, my breath gets heavier.

-You're hungry for me, aren't you? -he says in his deep voice, practically whispering.

-Yes, baby, I am. -I struggle to get the words out.

-Have you been a good girl?

-Yes, I haven't touched myself today.

-Hmm -he moans- it makes me so happy to hear that, princess.

He lifts my shirt, so delicately that it makes the hairs on my skin stand up, and throws it on the floor. As I slowly grind against him, my breasts brush his shirt, hardening my nipples. Damon is still fully dressed, but I can feel his bulge growing against my panties. In the midst of a kiss, he looks down.

-Oh, look, baby. You've gotten all wet... and my trousers aren't even off. We'll have to do something about that, won't we? -he says, as he meets my nervous eyes and licks his middle finger.

He places his hand on my breast, and traces it down to my bellybutton and into my panties. He moves it up and down my slit, causing me to moan softly as he smiles in satisfaction. In a repeated motion, he alternates between stroking my clit and sliding a finger in and out of me. As I pant, I unbutton his shirt one by one and slide him out of it, until it's finally off. I caress his arms and slightly scratch his chest with my nails.

-Well, darling, you've made me hard now.

Damon lifts me again, turns around and throws me on the bed, my bare back on the mattress. He sits, on his knees, on the floor by the edge of the bed.

-Lift your hips. -I obey- I'm going to take those soaking wet panties off. -and so he does, impatiently, and continues by spreading my legs apart.

As I grab onto the sheets, he lays his chest down in front of me and fills my inner thigh with soft, moist kisses. Slowly, he approaches my slit, kissing and licking it. He focuses on the clit with his mouth as he takes two fingers and repeatedly slides them in and out of me, faster every time, as my moans grow. Again I entangle my fingers between his hair and stroke it, pulling it slightly.

-I want you in me, baby. -I say between heavy pants- Please.

-You do, don't you? Do you think you've earned it? -Damon replies. Without interrupting his stare at me, he gets back on his feet. I sit up and undo his belt, then he undoes the button of his trousers. He pulls them down and takes them off. I gently stroke his member over his boxers, and feel it getting harder at the touch of my fingertips. I slide them down, exposing his erection, and start to stroke it more intensively as I look up at him. Then, he shoves me back on the bed by pushing my chest with his hand. Damon comes down to me, lifts a strand of my hair hanging by the side of my face and whispers into my ear:

-Turn around.

I obey him, with my face down on the bed. All of a sudden I can feel the grip of his hands tightening on my hips, lifting me and putting me on all fours. Again he slips a finger up and down my wet slit.

-Oh, I want you so bad. -he moans.

Then, he gets up on the bed, on his knees, the head of his hard cock teasing my pussy. He slowly slides it inside me, as I moan in pleasure.

-Do you like that, princess?

-Yes I do, baby.

He continues the motion, in and out, sliding his cock into me as he grabs me by the hips. At every push he starts groaning deeper, and I feel myself open up.

-Hmm, I can feel it in my tummy. -I say, as he leans down and kisses the back of my neck. He shifts one of his hands from my hip onto my breast and squeezes it.

-Darling, hmm -he says, nearly grunting- you've been so good. So good, baby, and you feel so nice and warm. -as he continues to thrust his hard cock into me.

As I get hotter, he suddenly stops.

-Baby, please -I moan- go on.

-I don't think so. I want to hear you beg. -he replies, as he teases my slit again with the head of his cock.

-Oh, please -I say as I pulse at his touch- please, baby, put it in again, I beg you.

-You really know how to convince me, don't you, darling?

And he fulfils my wish. Again I feel every inch of his hard cock sliding inside me, as I get wetter. But this time, he also strokes my clit with his fingers as he fucks me. Damon knows how much I like it, so he continues, on and on.

-I'm making you cum, huh? -he groans into my ear with a tone of superiority and pride. He's right; I'm about to cum. Less than a minute passes and I feel it all over me; my legs shaking, my pussy pulsating, my nipples hardening, my insides turning to butter.

-Hmm -he moans- you know it makes me so hard to see you cum, princess. -as he lets out these words, I feel him cumming inside me; a thick, warm load.

He takes his cock out of me and kisses my shoulder, then turns me around and leaves me laying on my back. He fills my neck, chest and breasts with kisses and goes back to my mouth. He lays down on top of me, with his head on my chest, and we fall asleep while he caresses my waist and I stroke his hair.