Mind Control Madness Ch. 01

Story Info
Using mind control on my hot friend.
1.1k words
4.13
55.2k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago I discovered I had a unique ability. Mind control, sort of.

It started off when my mom asked me to do some chores and I said no, and she just said ok and that was the end of it. At first I thought it was a passive aggressive "ok" and that she was going to ground me or something, but that really was the end.

I'll skip to the good bit since that's what you're here for.

In short I figured out I can completely control one person and make them do anything I want. Naturally being a horny college student, I had to push my luck.

Her name was Emily and we'd been friends for years. We'd had biology together in high school and bonded after I helped her study. She was beautiful and way out of my league. She always dated real shitty guys who treated her like garbage, but I hoped I could change that.

We ended up going to the same college, it's one of those big ones you hear about during football season. She met a frat boy named Miles and he was horrible. We met up for lunch to talk about how our semester was going and sure enough, Miles followed her. He approached us and began yelling at her for cheating on him, and he seemed especially fixated on how much of a downgrade I am from him, ouch. Midway through his tantrum I used my little gift.

It doesn't exactly work like a Jedi mind trick and despite its obvious uses, its pretty hard and exhausting to use. I focused extremely hard on the idea of Miles leaving, and after several seconds he stopped yelling and started just looking at me. To be fair, I probably looked like I was shitting myself, mind control isn't as easy as Obi Wan makes it look.

After a few tense and awkward seconds, Miles said that he needed to go study and walked away. See that's another aspect of this you won't see in the movies. Maybe one day I can outright control people like puppets, but for the time being I basically implant an intense suggestion in their subconscious and they always act on it, but their conscious mind has to justify it.

For example, I failed my first math test and "persuaded" my professor to bring my grade up. His rationale was that I had never missed a class, so I deserved an A.

Miles believed that the idea to leave was his own, but it required him to justify why he wanted to do that.

Anyways, Miles stormed out and I walked Emily back to her dorm. She started crying about how much she hated him, but also how much she didn't want to lose him. As she spoke to me I put the suggestion in her mind that he was no good for her and she needed to move on. Unsurprisingly, that's just what she said next.

I offered to take her mind off of it by watching some tv, she said yes and put on Netflix.

Now I had been wrestling with this next decision for a while. Using my power was really hard and exhausting, so despited the obvious ideas of getting girls to do sexual things for me, I always figured I'd be unable to control them long enough. Today though, I was determined to try.

Usually I only use my power every few days, so three times in one afternoon would be pushing it. While Emily sat at the other end of the futon fully engrossed in her show, I began to concentrate as hard as I could on the suggestion that she lay down in my lap.

It took longer than I wanted but finally I heard a sudden "mind if I lay down? I'm really worn out."

Of course I said yes.

As she put her head in my lap I moved onto stage two, I envisioned her giving me a handjob. This one took some real effort, I could practically feel my brain beating in my skull.

After what felt like an eternity Emily sat up and unzipped my pants. My already erect cock sprung out and Emily grasped it firmly.

"It's ok to do this right? You've been such a good friend for so long, I figure you deserve a reward." she said.

"Oh yeahhh... absolutely fine." I said.

I was sweating pretty hard at this point, but I had come this far and I wanted to go all the way.

Emily knew what she was doing. She spit on my penis and began gently sliding one hand up and down the shaft, while rubbing the head of my cock with her other.

I put everything I had into making her go down on me and she finally did. She looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth before leaning over to put my cock in it, all without breaking eye contact.

She licked my head and gently kissed it before sucking on my entire shaft. She kept her lips pressed tightly around my cock and began moving her head up and down. I ran my hand through her beautiful

and soft hair, before running a hand down her back and towards her ass and legs. Her ass was incredibly firm and her legs were so incredibly soft.

Although I wanted to push my luck more, I knew I didn't have much left in me, so I ordered Emily to blow me until I came. She kept moving up and down and, even without my suggesting it, played with my balls and even licked them too. She kept her lips firmly locked around my cock, coming up for air occasionally and stroking me in the mean time. As I got close I ordered her to get ready to swallow everything. Emily put her lips gently over my head, and began stroking my cock. I felt the amazing urge to cum as she licked under and around the tip of my penis.

I exploded into her mouth and she pumped my cock for every last ounce of cum. She sat there, cum dripping from her lips like drool, staring at me. I realized she must still be under my control.

"Clean yourself up."

"Ok."

She got up and went to her desk and wiped off her mouth before coming back and sitting down.

Now as much as I hate to admit this last past, all of this mind controlling was killing me. I laid down in her lap and used my last energy to order her to gently massage my back and stroke my hair. As she began rubbing away at my shoulders, I passed out from sheer exhaustion.