I'm Home Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carly... You gotta try this..." She moaned quietly.

Carly wasn't given any time to prepare, before two more appendages slip up around her ribs. Before she had time to gasp, Charlie was doing the same to her. Carly managed to remain coherent however. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy breast play, but she knew her's weren't as sensitive as Josie's were.

"That all you got Charlie?" Carly moaned, leaning back against her porcelain lover.

Charlie didn't respond verbally. She merely slid a thickly, ribbed appendage cervix deep into her. There wasn't time for her to cry out before Charlie's lips wrapped around hers. Carly was held in a state of ecstasy as Charlie's fingers wandered across her clitoris. Then Charlie got an idea... Lifting Carly's lower end out of the water slightly, she released Josie's breasts. Josie rolled her head forwards just as Charlie moved her hands away from Carly's now exposed mound. She could see the ribbed appendage sliding in and out of the beautiful woman before her. Without prompting, Josie leaned in and took Carly's clitoris in her mouth.

This time Charlie's kisses weren't enough to muffle her cries... Let alone screams...

Dinner was a pleasant affair. The three of them sat curled up on the couch cushions in the lounge room. They had a movie playing in the background, but none of them were really watching. Between their post coital bliss, good wine and better food, everyone was just sort of enjoying the moment. It wasn't until well after their meal that Josie realised that Charlie was severely lacking in their orgasm count.

"Charlie?" She started.

"Yeah, Josie?"

Before she could continue however, Josie's phone made a weird notification. She checked it, and found the app for her new cameras had just informed her it detected movement. Opening the app itself, she connected her phone to the camera. Her eye's went wide as she watched a figure in a balaclava quickly creeping up her front steps.

"Quick, someone's trying to break in, we need to get out the back door," Josie said quickly.

She climbed to her feet and offered her hand to Carly. Charlie however was already standing, a scowl on her face. But before Josie could even turn around, a loud band rang out. The sound of bits of glass and wood bouncing around the hallway was drowned out by the sound of someone kicking the door open. In barely a moment, the masked figure was standing in the entrance to the lounge. But what drew Josie's eyes, was the shiny revolver he was holding.

"On your knee's demon bitches!" The man snarled.

Josie and Carly quickly got down to their knees. Charlie however remained standing. Before Josie could grab her hand and pull her down, the figure started moving towards them.

"Wanna be a hero? Be my fucking guest!" The man yelled, pointing the gun at her.

"Charlie... Please do what he says... That's a gun," Josie plead.

The man chuckled, "oh... That's how it is huh?" He swivelled the gun towards Josie now. "On... Your... Knees... Bitch."

This time Charlie complied, Josie however was staring in shock at the open end of the revolver. Her whole body was rebelling... One side of her wanted to grab her friends and run, the other wanted her to roll in to a ball... All that was left was her unable to stop visibly quaking.

The man chuckled for a moment. "Shit... How lucky am I huh? Three sexy bitches willing to do whatever I want... You know... If they know what's good for them. You two," he gestured towards Charlie and Josie, "start making out, I want a good show."

Josie nodded, turning towards Charlie, she could see the fear in her eyes. But it was apparent that her fear wasn't for herself... Charlie was terrified of something happening to Josie. She hid it quickly with a smile, opening her arms she gently pulled Josie into her embrace. Even now, Josie couldn't help but feel safe and secure, wrapped in the arms of the woman she loved. As their lips pressed together, she drifted away from the horrible moment and she allowed herself to love the woman holding her.

The man, satisfied with his instructions being carried out, turned to Carly. "Get over here bitch." Unzipping himself, he pointed it at the pretty real estate agent. "You know what do do."

Carly swallowed her fear, knowing there was only one real option she had at this point. She shuffled slowly towards him on her knees, while keeping an eye on the revolver. The sound of car tyres on gravel suddenly caught her attention. The man's head snapped around and she acted. Grabbing the barrel of the gun, she quickly disarmed him before kicking the side of his knee. The sound of cracking joints and a heavy impact on wooden floors drove Charlie into action. Breaking her kiss with Josie immediately, she threw herself over the man, pinning him to the floor with her weight.

Before the man could try to struggle, two police officers tore into the room guns drawn. The first was an attractive young man, the second a grizzled older one. The young man proceeded to roughly pull Charlie away from the attempted rapist. The older man however grabbed him.

"Careful Johnny, these ladies are the victims here, be nice," he growled.

"What happened to innocent until proven guilty?" The young cop asked.

"When I receive an emergency notification from my daughter that she and her 'female' friends are in trouble. And we burst in to find a guy in a balaclava being wrestled to the floor, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt."

"Hi daddy," Carly said softly. She climbed to her feet and gave the big man a hug.

"Are you OK princess?"

She smiled grimly, "I never in my wildest dreams thought your lessons would be put to the test. His gun is over there," she gestured the revolver on the floor.

"Shit... Sorry boss," said Johnny. Turning back to Charlie, "sorry about that, I'm just a rookie, learning the ropes."

"Daddy's said good things about you," Carly smiled.

"... Well... Ah... Thanks..." Johnny slightly blushed.

"Stop flirting with my daughter and cuff this piece of shit already."

"Right!"

Johnny, quickly moved to the man on the ground. He read the man his rights and cuffed him before sitting him upright. Pulling off the balaclava, the three ladies gasped.

"I suppose that means you know him?" Carly's dad snarled.

"His name is James, I've no idea what his surname is." Josie started.

"Blande, it's James Blande," Carly offered.

"Well, Mr Blande, I suppose it's time to come with us." Johnny grinned, before trying to haul him to his feet. Immediately, James cried out in pain and collapsed.

"I WANNA PRESS CHARGES!" He cried, "THAT BITCH BROKE MY LEG!"

"I'll note that on my report, under, 'had leg broken while holding defenceless woman at gunpoint.'" Carly's dad chuckled. "Johnny, wanna radio in an ambulance? Even the lowest piece of shit deserves medical attention."

James was about to start yelling again when Josie moved towards him. "Your sister would be ashamed of you..."

His face dropped at her words, and he started crying.

Twenty minutes later and a cup of coffee later, courtesy of Charlie, the ambulance arrived. James was cuffed to the stretcher and he remained silent as he was taken out of the house.

"Now..." Carly's dad started, "introductions please?"

"Daddy, this is Josie, I sold her this house. And the lovely creature beside her is Charlie." Carly chirped.

"And are you two dating?" He asked, gesturing from Josie to Carly.

"No sir, we are," Charlie chimed in with a smile, leaning on Josie's shoulder.

"Dammit..." He grumbled.

"What?" Carly demanded.

"I owe your mother twenty dollars, I thought you were on a date tonight." Shrugging his shoulders, "Either way, please call me Al, if I'm in uniform it's Officer Carpenter. Any friend of Carly's is a friend of the family. Please get the app from her phone and if you ever have an emergency, I'll be right there.

"In the meantime, take it easy tonight, swing by the station tomorrow afternoon and I'll take your statements. I'll have Johnny stick around until our after hours repair man comes to fix your door. I've got the bill."

Josie barely managed to call out a thank you before the large man stormed out into the night. A few minutes later, Johnny came back. Politely knocking before he came back inside.

"Are you ladies OK?" He asked softly, looking at each of them.

"Yes."

"Yup."

"Thanks to you and daddy."

Johnny smiled "Awesome... I'll be out front then-"

"Why don't you stay inside, there's no use sitting alone in the dark," Josie interjected. "We're not likely to get any sleep at this rate anyway. At least not until I can lock the door."

The four of them decided another movie was in order. Around 3am the sounds of a power drill woke Josie. She was the only one awake, Charlie was cuddled up beside her as usual. What she found interesting however was Carly cuddled up against Johnny. She smiled, they looked cute together.

Extracting herself from Charlie's embrace, Josie approached the front door. A dark figure came into view, he was using a small headlamp, obviously trying to stay subtle. Josie on the other hand, switched on the hallway light for him. She smiled, recognising the man from the hardware store.

"Oh no... I didn't realise you needed security that bad dear..." The man looked crestfallen.

Josie gently patted his shoulder. "Oh no... I wanted the cameras for another reason, what happened tonight was random."

"Still though... Al didn't tell me much, but he put in a good word for you. I'll be back tomorrow to fit proper security rated doors and fittings."

"You don't have to do that," Josie smiled, "can I get you a drink?"

"Lass... This town is a lot bigger than it used to, but it's still a small town. We look after our own. After you deal with Al tomorrow, stop in and see Barbara, she mentioned she knew you. I'll drop in and you can buy my a coffee as reparations." The old man smiled.

"Thank you..."

"It's Al," he chuckled. "I'm Albert, and Officer grumpy is Allen."

Josie shared a quick chuckle. It wasn't long before the door was in order and Al bid her goodnight. Josie, made her way back into the lounge, Charlie hadn't moved, but Johnny had rolled further onto the cushions. Carly however was now almost laying completely on top of him. Josie quickly left and retrieved a blanket, draping it over the hopeful couple. Gently rousing Charlie they moved upstairs to their bedroom before falling asleep in one another's embrace.

Josie and Charlie were roused by the sound of a blood curdling scream. The pair of them scrambled out of their room and downstairs. Bursting into the lounge, they skidded to a halt, their socks sliding on the polished floorboards. Before them was a very naked Carly, with a very naked Johnny perched between her legs. Both were red faced and puffing, Carly was still twitching from the after effects of whatever orgasm she had just come down from. They both turned to face Josie and Charlie, speaking in unison...

"Don't tell Al/daddy."

12