I'm into You Ch. 02

Story Info
Interracial romance.
2.8k words
4.25
9.8k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: My story holds themes not everyone will enjoy or appreciate, such as interracial love between a white man and a black woman, forced love/scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes. If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, there are other stories out there you may like. I am sorry if my stories are not to your liking. Once again, everyone else, please enjoy and thank you. If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else. I do not want you to burn your brain cells.

SO: Ken

I'm Into You 02

It took Suraya three hours to get to Jordan's house. She had to take two buses and walk the rest because his neighborhood didn't have an additional bus stop. "Of course not," she mumbled. Cambridge Estates meant luxury, silver spoon baby.

She was attending Cambridge Academy due to her scholarship and sponsor. She must maintain a four-point-zero GPA, or they would have thrown her big booty out. Her sponsors were using her as a tax write-off. They paid for her room and board. Suraya was okay with them using her as their token. God, she said mentally, how can I be okay, shaking her head.

Pulling the sheet of paper she got from Mrs. Williams, she headed towards 2309 Westbound Lane. Once she arrived at the Tuscan-style home, she matched the number to the note and walked up to the door. Living in a poor neighborhood had its disadvantages, but it had some advantages as well. Suraya enjoyed looking closely at the house and appreciated its elegant and beautiful features.

A butler in a black suit opened the door. "Good evening, ma'am," the butler said in precise, clipped tones.

Suraya smiled at him. "Good, good evening to you, sir. I'm here for Jordan Highpoint."

he He stood aside to let me in. "Right this way, ma'am. Follow me."

Suraya's eyes were wide as she followed the butler to the living room, trying to take in all that she had seen. She was sure that she passed an elegant formal living or dining room attached to a rather stylish and 'chic' family den space, which looked super fashionable, with polished hardwood floors, and valuable-looking paintings on the wall. Translucent curtains were running throughout the house, painted in a light-champagne tint, bringing in the required brightness and airiness in perfect measure.

Suraya couldn't contain her smile when walking into the house.

"Please have a seat. I shall go get Mr. Highpoint," the butler said, gesturing to a plush couch.

"This living room is so beautiful," Suraya blurted out.

"This isn't the living room, ma'am. It's the parlor," he said before leaving the parlor.

Suraya was in awe of the place, making a mental note so when she got a lovely house. She giggled, trying to mimic the butler in a deep, low accent, "This isn't the living room, ma'am. It's the parlor." She giggled again. Suraya hadn't been outside her dorm, let alone to realize that she had entered a parlor.

"Mr. Highpoint would like for you to meet him in the kitchen. Please, ma'am, follow me."

Suraya stood up and almost forgot where she was for a second, following behind the butler, entering the beautiful kitchen.

Jordan was leaning against the kitchen counter. He crossed his arms across his chest and grinned smugly at Suraya.

Crap, alone in a kitchen with Jordan, she thought. She knew bad things tended to happen around him.

Jordan bit his lip reflectively. "So why are you late?"

Suraya gulped. "Uh, oh. I had to walk here, and I didn't have a cellphone, and yeah. I'm sorry." She smiled weakly at him.

His eyes flickered over her. "Why even come?"

Suraya wasn't sure either, and she was confused at why she did come. The words flowed out of her mouth like vomit. "Why did you try to get me suspended?" She continued, "I could have lost my scholarship because of that."

"Ah, so you come to ask that, instead of trying to tutor me. Is that why you're late?" Jordan spoke.

Suraya shook her head. Was he not listening? I had to walk to get here. He lives ridiculously far for no reason. "I just told you, why I was late, please don't change the subject. Why did you tell the principal that I did your homework."

"But you did do my homework," he said smugly, then roughly added, "For my own personal reason."

"Whatever the reason, it is probably not a good one, leave me out of it," Suraya spat out firmly.

"Have a seat, Suraya," Jordan said, pulling the chair out.

Feeling like a moron, with Jordan having ignored her, and she didn't know what else to do. "You guys bullied me into doing your homework," she said softly.

"I don't recall it that way."

Suraya was confused about why he was playing dumb. "Wes told me, I... If I refuse." She swallowed hard. "Wes said to have it by Friday." Tapping his lips, "I don't recall him saying what he would do to you if you had refused."

Thinking back to the time, Suraya realized Jordan was right. She never figured out what he would ever do to her. She could have gone to Mrs. Williams about it and told her what had happened. She became lost in her thoughts.

"Let's get started," Jordan said. Following Jordan's demand, Suraya walked in silence as if her body had a mind of its own. About fifteen minutes in, Jordan suggested they head back to the parlor. Jordan sat next to Suraya once they enter the room. She had never sat this close to a guy before. Feeling a bit hot, Suraya grabbed her book and went to sit down at the computer desk, her back facing him. Jordan, who was engrossed in his reading, didn't even look up from reading to notice she walked away. they studied in silence until Surya's timer went off.

"Let me check your work."

Jordan handed her his sheet. Suraya pursed her lips, as she scanned his work, tracing over his writing with her fingers. "This easy isn't bad, maybe you can add more details here. but overall it's simple and neat." She smiled. "OK, let's review the math homework that was signed to us by Mr. Piadas."

"You got all these answers right, why do you need me to tutor you?" Suraya had ask, raising her head to look at him.

He grinned, spreading his hands supplicatingly. "Because I need you," he said.

Suraya blushed for a second before she turned to look back at the paper. Don't fall be fooled by his word, she thought to herself. She thought that he needed the help. When he wasn't looking, she wrote a small 'done' next to his homework.

Hopefully, he won't need her help after today because she was confused as to why she was there. She kept her eyes averted, pretending not to see the intense gaze he was giving to her.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes please," she answered with a smile.

She had envisioned piping hot chocolate and cookies, which had been dancing in front of her very eyes. Stepping out of the room, Jordan went to go get the food. Returning, Jordan brought back a tray with him. Suraya noted his hands were full, and got up to help. Taking a step forward to grab the plates from his hands, she tripped over her own two feet. With an involuntary 'oof' noise escaping from her, she fell right on top of Jordan, feeling his body clench as she 'landed on top of him.' She had tried a wild, windmilled motion with her arms to try to keep her balance and not tip over, hoping, please, God, don't let mei fall on Jordan... too late. 'Oh God, take me!' she screamed mentally.

Jordan growled from under her, trying to push her off his body. "the food is all over the place and we're freaking wet!"

"I'm sorry. I was trying to help," Suraya panted, trying to work her arms more adroitly so that she could raise herself; her legs were all tangled with his— they looked like a human ball of intertwined wool. As she was trying her best to free herself, she noticed how warm Jordan felt, and how his chest was rising and falling in time to his breathing, how fast his heart was beating, and how amazing he smelled.

"Try harder!" Jordan exclaimed, his breath fanning her hair against her cheek.

Suraya was glad her hair was on her face. As she couldn't see the expression on his face, judging purely by the sound of his voice, he was very pissed off.

"I am so, so, sorry," she said profusely. "I tripped! Here, let me get you some Kleenex."

The sweet tea had spilled everywhere, all over him and her. She scuttled across the room to fetch some, and when she turned, Jordan had started to remove his shirt.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he snapped, glaring at her as she walked towards him, holding the box of Kleenex at arm's length. He looked ready to attack.

Suraya's mouth opened and closed like a fish. "I-I, I tripped," she explained, grabbing her wet shirt.

"You need to change," he said, grabbing her hand.

Just for an instant, her long, slender fingers overlapped his, and a tiny current prickled Suraya's skin. Jordan snatched her hand away and took a step back, a startled look on his face. He had felt it, too, she thought.

"Sorry," Jordan said, stepping away. This time, he was careful not to touch her. He was motioning for Suraya to follow him as he walked out of the parlor. "C'mon. Let's go to my room and get you cleaned up," he said cryptically.

As he led her into his master bedroom. When Suraya entered, the bedroom it looked like a suite in a posh hotel. His room style appeared to be inspired by Thailand, with a contemporary interior design. The black accents ground the space nicely, while the light nuances created a bright and airy ambiance. His room seemed simple, but also inviting and friendly. She was in love.

"Beautiful," she whispered.

Jordan leaned against the door, and it clicked shut as he folded his arms across his chest and grinned at her. Suraya snapped her head in his direction, staring wildly at him. he stood there watching her, She called him but he didn't answer.

"Hellooo," she said, waving her hand in front of his face. "You deaf?

"Huh?" Jordan blinked, realizing she'd been asking him a question.

"I asked why did you lock the door?" she said sheepishly.

Jordan stepped closer, invading her personal space, fighting the urge not to retreat. Jordan tilted his head forward. Suraya swallowed, inhaling his scent. He was taller, making him about six-foot-one, with a lean, muscular build associated with most athletes. He smelled good, really good. Jordan's hair was scented with something citrusy, probably some type of name-brand shampoo.

"Shower," he said.

"Together?" For a second, Suraya couldn't find her voice. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

Jordan bit his lip, his hand slipping down 'til it rested on her lower arm, making her heart do a backflip, even though she couldn't even feel his hand through her wet clothes.

"I said you should shower," Jordan spoke softly.

Embarrassed, Suraya glanced down to break eye contact, afraid of what she might see if she looked up again. "I...I should shower," she said, her voice uneven. "So if you don't mind..." Her throat was dry as a dry, sunbaked ham when she spoke those words.

Jordan grabbed a towel and showed her his bathroom. "There you go," he said with a smile, "let me know if you need anything, okay? Everything should be in there. Even an extra toothbrush. I'll have one of the staff wash your clothes."

"Thanks," she said, then moved around him to get into the bathroom, closing the door shut.

"Fuck." she shouted out loud, but prayed he didn't hear her. Damn teenage hormones! There was no doubt that any further contact with him would spell trouble, with a capital 'T'. All she wanted to do was go back to the dorm and forget this day even happened. Better yet, she was going to try to see if she could graduate from her dorm room. Suraya finally talked herself off the ledge and showered.

Jordan had placed her clean clothes in a bag and gave her his shirt and gym shorts to wear back to the dorm. He informed her it was getting late and knew she needed to return. On the ride back, she didn't say anything or make eye contact. Jordan did not attempt to make conversation, either. She wanted to break the awkwardness.

"I guess, I won't be coming over for another tutoring session at your house." She nervously laughed. Suraya wasn't sure why she spoke and said what she said, but she was hoping it wouldn't be her last time over. She wasn't sure, but she thought she had felt something, or Maybe she was wrong. Perhaps he was just being nice.

Jordan didn't say anything or see any security, so he pulled into the parking space. He turned the engine off and looked around.

"Suraya, can I ask you something?" Jordan said softly, rubbing her arms comfortingly in the dark. He pulled her closer, leaving less space between them. His expression was uncertain.

"Can I get to know you better?" His voice was low, caught between a whisper and seduction, and it sent a shiver racing down her spine. His piercing emerald eyes caught her and held her captive for what seemed like an eternity.

She tried to swallow past the lump lodged in her throat. "W-Why?"

Jordan gave her a lopsided grin which made her stomach flip and then another.

"I think you know why." His lips curved up at the corners.

They sat there in silence. She closed her eyes and inhaled the masculine scent of Jordan. She could feel his warmth close as his big hands cupped hers. She shivered involuntarily. His calloused fingers were gentle on the side of her face before they lifted her chin upward to meet his gaze. They stared at each other for a long time. Suraya's heart pounded against her ribcage as Jordan inclined his head towards her. A bouquet of fruits and vanilla engulfed her nose. His forehead settled against hers. He breathed in her scent into his body. His lips brushed hers lightly, sending a chill down her spine, as if Jordan's kiss had sucked the life out of her in that one instance. The kiss had sent heat down to the pit of her stomach and made her toes curl. His hands firmly cradled her face to keep her from pulling away--her first real kiss.

She never imagined it would feel this good to have his full lips sliding across hers, intermittently nipping and sucking gently on her lower lip. Her hands rose of their own accord and gripped the front of his shirt. His tongue flicked across the seam of her lips. His tongue forced her lips apart for her first French kiss. Suraya didn't notice that his hands were now resting on her thigh and creeping upwards. His hands then reached under her shirt and crept up to her breast.

"Jordan? What are you doing?"

"Shh, baby," Jordan said, placing a finger on her lips. Jordan's other hand then squeezed her breast. "You like that?"

Breaking from their kiss, "What are you—"

Another kiss on her lips. Jordan's hand then rubbed her nipple, which suddenly became erect and hard. She gasped. His other hand came up and did the same to the other one. She grasped his forearms as the sensation made her tits painfully sensitive, and every caress of his hands increased the warmth in her vagina.

Jordan's hand slithered under her shorts' waist, making his way down the front of her underwear, pulling her panties aside, and began touching her bare. Suraya moaned at the sensations. She hissed when she felt one of his fingers slip into her vagina. One finger turned into two as he stretched her virgin cavity. He slid his fingers in and out while trailing kisses from her breast to her throat. She continued to breathe hard as he continued touching her boobs and fingered her. Pulling his fingers from her vagina, he brought them to his lips, licking her cum off.

"Delicious," he said in a low, seductive voice.

A tremor went through her body.

"I...I don't normally do this kind of thing," Suraya whispered, wishing her voice sounded just a little firmer, a little stronger.

The hungry look Jordan gave her made her stomach flutter. "Do what?" He tilted his head slightly and leaned in closer. "I'll see you tomorrow for tutoring."

"Umm... sure." She tucked her bottom lip between her teeth, giving him a weak smile. She shivered as she watched his eyes darken seductively. She swallowed hard.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Delicious."

For once, she was excited for the next day.