I'm into You Ch. 06

Story Info
Im sick, and I hate him, and I need more, please.
5.4k words
4.06
7.4k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, there are other stories out there you may like. If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. Thank you to the new followers and new readers. Please enjoy!

(S/O to the Anonymous user who came up with the short description for this chapter, hopefully you enjoy this one. I tried to make it short, but yeah, I'm sorry about the long chapter)

Shout to Kenji Sato for editing

*

The morning light seemed to come from hell, as Jordan pried open his eyes. Jordan's head was pounding. Memories from last night flooded back to him. Turning over on his side, that half lay empty; Jordan's body fell back against the soft bed. His thoughts flooded him like a storm that was raging.

'How could she leave? Why would she? She probably hates me.'

The words 'hate you' replayed like an alarm clock in his head. 'Fuck, I gotta fix this,' he thought, after he sat up, fought his fogginess, then stumbled towards the adjoining bathroom. Walking out of the room, he descended the stairs.

"Oh shit, look who's up." Darius sang. "Thought you were going to sleep in all day."

"Why are you so happy?" Jordan grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and chugged it. He would have, if Suraya didn't leave him feeling cold. "Besides, you know I hate sleeping alone."

"Okay, fake Drake, I know you're mad that I am a happy soul," Darius spoke, stuffing cereal in his mouth.

"You're just mad that Drake's album was better than Kanye and sold more," Darius grumbled a bit, but Jordan just laughed.

"Hey, by chance, did you see Suraya this morning?" Jordan asked, clearing his throat.

"Yeah, she and Aiden left together just a while ago." Darius shrugged, returning his attention to the cereal.

"So, is Aiden your special someone?"

"What if he is?"

"I'm just asking; no judgment here," Jordan spoke, throwing his hands up. "How long and why didn't you tell me?"

"Just a few months, we're not sure what we are, but I like to hang out with him."

"So, are you bisexual, then?

"Jay, I'm not putting a label on it; neither should you."

"Are you happy?"

"I'm enjoying myself," Darius said, with a smile.

"Good," Jordan said, with a smile

"So, what happened after I gave you the keys?" Darius' words made Jordan feel ungodly hot. He could feel cold drops of sweat run down his forehead. "Bruh, you look like you are about to be sick." Darius' eyes were clouded with belated concern as he moved closer to Jordan.

"Yeah," Jordan said, swallowing hard, as he tilted his head to one side. "Bruh, I fucked up, she was playing with her pussy, and I walked in."

"Hold up, Suraya was doing what?"

"I just told you, she was masturbating, and I sort of tied her up, and I fucked."

"Bruh, what the fuck? I feel like you're skipping shit!"

"Fuck, okay, okay, I'll start over." Jordan told the story from the start.

Darius absorbed Jordan's words, and his expression went from tense to relieved and then something sweet and sad.

"It was intense; I'm not going to lie, I think I scared her," Jordan said, rubbing his neck.

"I mean, Jordan, you are a bizarre person, and some people might think that's too spicy," Darius laughed, and tossed the bowl in the sink.

"Great, laugh at my pain, why don't you."

"Jay, you had one job, and that was to check on her."

"I did check on her. It was just that she looked so good, and I know I should have waited." Frustrated, Jordan flung his head towards the counter. "I wanted to talk to her in the morning, but she was gone."

"Damn, maybe she went and told the cops."

Jordan sat there, frustrated, as another thought hit him. "Oh, shit. Do you think she would?"

"I mean, I don't know what to tell you?"

"Shit. Text Aiden and see if she's okay."

"Hell no, I'm not trying to be an accomplice to any crime."

Jordan was tired, frustrated, and, worst of all, scared. He wasn't sure how she felt and what she might do. Rubbing his forehead, Jordan felt his world was crashing around him.

"Damn. All right, I'm going to help you. Fuck! Jay, don't fuck this up."

"Thanks, man. I owe you one."

"No, you owe the blood of your firstborn," Darius said, playfully.

"Bruh, something realistic."

"Okay, I'll come up with something later."

"Deal."

"Do you have a plan?"

"I was going to take her out this morning before she dipped on me."

"Umm, maybe you can still take her out, but think of something better. I just texted Aiden."

Just then, an idea came into Jordan's head. "What is the weather like today?"

"It's a sixty percent chance of rain and lows of sixty-eight, why?" Raising his brow, Darius asked curiously, "What do you have planned?"

"I am not sure yet, but I think I have an idea." Jordan's laugh was short and humorless.

Just then, Darius' phone buzzed. "She is at the library tutoring your little friend, Cody." Darius looked ready to laugh, but smiled widely instead.

Jordan rolled his eyes at Darius. "Haha, not funny. Let's hurry up before I miss out on making up with Suraya."

Both Jordan and Darius gathered their things and headed out.

Suraya looked down at her textbook. The events of last night replayed in her head. She couldn't focus. Looking at Cody, who was lost in his geometry book, she looked over to the right to see Aiden, who was passed out with his hoodie pulled over his head. Suraya wanted to punch Aiden in the thorax, but her body felt sore. Rubbing her neck, she stretched before settling into an awkward sitting position across from him.

"Hey, I hate to ask you this, Cody, but can I help you later?"

"Umm, I know you guys went to Darius's party. How was that?" Cody asked, nervously. "I had to take care of my little sister."

"You have a little sister?"

"Yeah, I told you about her, don't you remember?" Cody sounded a bit disappointed.

Suraya sensed it. "Of course, umm. CiCi, but she likes to be called..." struggling a bit to remember, Suraya took her index finger and tapped her temple. "I'm sorry Cody."

"It's Adam, she likes to be called Adam," Cody softly spoke.

"Ohh, Adam. Yes, I remember now, sorry. I thought of Adam, but I didn't want to offend anyone."

"No, no, I'm still glad you remembered her, that's a plus," he replied, looking suddenly more awkward than usual. "She's going through this weird phase, well that's what my parents say." While Cody chatted away, Suraya sat, as nervous as a broomstick, and Suraya listened to him talk. She enjoyed their conversations when he wasn't so nervous around her.

"Suraya, so do you wanna go to the strawberry festival?

"The what, never heard of it?" Suraya spoke, turned her head with a questioning expression.

"What, seriously, Suraya." Cody said nothing, but let his eyes show his excitement. "I can't believe it."

"Well, believe it, I don't get asked out like that."

"Well, I'm asking you?

"Cody, I need to tell you something."

Aiden poked his head up from the table. He watched the awkward exchange. "Yes, Cody, Suraya will go."

Turning to face Aiden, Suraya's eyes narrowed at him. "Thanks for answering for me, asshole."

"You're welcome."

Sensing the tension between Aiden and Suraya, Cody cleared his throat. "Are you okay?"

"We're fine," they both spoke in unison.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," they both spoke again.

"Stop!" Suraya shouted.

"I'm sorry, Cody, I'll see you Saturday, and Aiden, go home and get some rest," Suraya spoke, as she let out a pout. Gathering her books, "You clearly needed it, you whore," she said, as she walked out of the library.

"Fucking Aiden," she mumbled. She felt her phone ring in her pocket. It was Julie on the caller ID.

"Hey, Jules," Surata spoke, as she answered the phone.

"I thought you would be here by now?"

"Sorry, it's still early and I just finished, how are you feeling?"

"I still have the runs."

"Eww, Jules, TMI!" Suraya giggled. "What did I tell you about sharing too much?"

"I'm sorry, I can't help it, you did ask how I was feeling."

"I had asked how you were feeling, and not your bowel movement, nasty. Plus, it would help if you were getting more rest."

"Ha. Ha. Resting is for the weak!"

"This is why you won't get better," Suraya said, as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't act like that, I swear I'm feeling better. I'll feel a lot better once you are here." Julie smiled and yawned. "Are you still coming over?"

"Umm, about that, I need to tell you something."

"Tell me what?? Don't cancel on me again, please. Plus this time, I am making your fab!"

"Oh my god, what are you making today?"

"Don't sound so worried, I YouTube everything today."

"Jules," Suraya said, lifting her brow.

"It's a surprise, asshole?" Julie spoke, as she smiled from ear to ear. "You said that you wanted a home-cooked meal."

"Yeah, by your chefs and not by a person who can't boil eggs," Suraya chuckled, as she shook the phone.

"I just... feel so hurt," Julie said, putting her hand over her heart. "They were still good, just a little watery."

Suraya shook her head--tears of laughter filled her eyes. "I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear you say that."

"So ungrateful," she muttered to herself.

"I heard that."

"I know." Julie stuck her tongue out at Suraya. "Ungrateful, what time will you get here? I got some new clothes I need you to try on for my portfolio."

"Ugh, I'm very ungrateful for my taste buds," Suraya snickered, "it's early, I'll be over at six?"

"Six, why so late?"

"That's not late, that's dinner time, and I'm sleepy and sore."

"Sore, did you get hurt? What happened? I'll send a driver over to get you."

"No, don't do that. I'm fine I swear," Suraya stammered.

"Sai what's wrong? Tell me?" Julie sounded distressed.

"God, don't be like that."

"Why shouldn't I be! My friend is hurt; let your bestie take care of you."

"I swear something is wrong with you," Suraya sighed. "It's about your brother."

"What about him?"

Suraya felt her voice breaking as she bit her lower lip, trying to hold her composure.

"Girl, did you fight Mia?

"What?"

"You said it's about my brother, I thought you beat Mia up. The way you're taking so long to say it."

"Girl, No! Last night, Jordan..."

"What about me?" Jordan's voice and demeanor was calm as he approached. Leaning over her, she felt panic rise in her chest. "What about me last night?" he asked, as he snatched the phone out of her hand.

"Ugh, give her back her phone, Jordan." Julie said sounded annoyed with Jordan.

"Aww, I love you too sis. How are you feeling?"

"I would feel a lot better if you got a venereal disease," she chuckled. "Now give the phone back to the girl."

"Tsk, tsk, that's not nice, right Suraya."

"I mean, if that would make her feel better, why not?" she said, as she shrugged her shoulders.

"That means you would have something," Jordan smirked.

She became embarrassed when she entertained him, "Wha-- what... I... me..." she stuttered nervously.

"Just kidding."

"Umm... Hello? What the fuck is going on?" Julie shouted from the phone.

"Jules, we will see you at home."

"Wha-- Let me talk to Sa--" Jordan ended the FaceTime call.

"You are the worst. Can I have my phone back?" she spoke, sticking her hand out.

"Anyone ever told you that you look cute when you're mad," Jordan said. He teased her hoping saying that would make her smile.

"Phone, N-O-W!" Suraya demanded, as she spelled out the word 'now'.

Jordan took a long, deep sigh, "Fine," handing her the phone.

"Thank you."

"So what happened to getting breakfast?"

"I wasn't hungry," Suraya spoke. She proceeded to walk to the bus stop, but Jordan followed behind, sculling her as they entered the bus area. "What Jordan?"

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Acting like what?"

"Cold?" Jordan's voice sounded wrecked.

"Jordan, we had sex. Nothing much." She took a seat on the bus stop bench.

"I... mean, it was more than that, and you know it."

"Jordan, what did you think was going to happen. I was going to fall madly in love with you," Suraya huffed. "Sorry to disappoint you. We had sex, and that's it."

"Can we at least talk about it?" Jordan huffed.

"Why?" Suraya's voice sounded defensive.

"I just wanna make sure you're okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine."

"You're not fine." His voice sounded serene. "If I hurt you, I'm sorry," he spoke, as he took a seat next to her.

She saw the pain and embarrassment on Jordan's face.

"It was intense Sai. Fuck, I know. I was drinking and you..." His voice trailed off, into a whisper, as he dropped his head in his hands. Jordan shifted his gaze toward her, as she placed her hands on his knees and leaned toward him.

Suraya's lips felt dry, and oddly, when she stuck out her tongue, it trembled as if the effort were too much for her. "Have you never been rejected?"

He looked confused and irritated as his eyes registered what she was trying to imply. "God, you think I'm an asshole like that?"

"I mean if it quacks like a duck."

"Name a time I fucked you and left."

"I don't have one."

"So why assume that I was going to leave."

"I didn't want to take that chance."

He paused for a moment, looked deep into her eyes. "Seriously, why won't you give me a chance," as his hand squeezed her hand that was resting on his knee.

"Jordan, I don't know," Suraya spoke, as she bit her lip. "We only have about six weeks left of school, and I mean, we are not even going to the same school."

"So, we can do long distance, or we can get an apartment in the city."

"The fact you are saying that sounds crazy. We never even had a date, let alone get a place together."

"I can change that, If you give me a chance, please. Can I take you somewhere?"

Suraya tilted her head, narrowing those beautiful eyes at him. "Where?"

"Seriously?" A big grin was plastered on Jordan's face, a look of pure elation. "Please don't play with my emotions."

"I'm not playing. Seriously, if we don't get out of this incoming rain, I might just change my mind," she said, unleashing a grin.

"Let's go." A mischievous grin appeared across Jordan's face as he grabbed Suraya's hand.

Alarm bells went off in Suraya's head, as they walked deeper into the woods away from the roads. Every teen-slasher, horror film she could think of, a black person always dies first. She kept looking towards the trees for any signs of a dark figure wearing a white hockey mask, or worse, Jordan could be planning on killing her.

"How much further is it? I'm cold and my hair, ugh," Suraya spoke, as she sounded irritated.

Jordan tugged on her hand. "Not much further, I'm sorry about your hair, but we can change once we get there."

"Ugh, I should have waited for the bus."

"I'm really sorry, Sai, it's not that much further."

"You said that already and we're still not there. Maybe we are lost? Let's turn back."

"We're not lost, I swear. Don't be scared."

"Who said I was scared?"

He shot her a sideways glance, quirking his lips with amusement.

"I'm not scared," she said, indignantly.

Suraya tripped over the thick roots sprouting from the ground. Jordan caught her arm before she went sprawling face first into the dirt. Ballet slippers were not proper shoe attire for hiking through the woods.

"You okay?"

Cursing under her breath, Suraya nodded and continued on, being extra careful to avoid the bevy of fallen tree branches at every turn. A few minutes later, they ended up in a small clearing with a cozy log cabin in the center of it. It had a stone chimney and a front porch with a swing to be repainted. There was even a faded welcome sign hanging over the door.

"Why is this so secluded from the main roads?" she asked.

Jordan retook Suraya's hand, helping her step onto the porch. "It used to be my grandpa's cabin. My dad built a bigger one about two years ago, on the other side of the lake closer to where the other roads are." He released her hand and went around the side of the cabin. A few seconds later, the front door creaked open.

Jordan smiled at her from the other side of the threshold. "Would you like to come in?" he said, with a Cheshire cat grin on his face.

"How'd you get in?" she asked, crossing the threshold.

Jordan decorated the room. Next to the bed was a picnic-like blanket with a small array of foods, low light, aromatherapy, candles, and relaxing R&B music playing in the background.

"Wow, it's beautiful in here. Did you do this all by yourself?"

"Yes and no, but I hope you like it."

"This is all for me?"

"I mean, if you give me a chance. I can do a lot more than this."

"Still doesn't explain how you got all this in?"

"The window in the back. We always leave it open."

"Excuse me?"

"I hang out here sometimes. The latch on the window has been broken for close to a year. My father hasn't bothered to fix it."

Suraya crossed her arms over her chest. "Did you bring Mia up here? Did you do the same thing for her, too?" As soon as the question flew out of her mouth, she wished she could fish it back in. She didn't know why that should matter to her, but for some reason it did.

"Would it bother you if she had?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

Jordan, sighed. "I won't lie to you. She's been here, but most of the time, we didn't come up here for that. Is that what you wanna know?"

"I don't fucking care."

"Shit, sounds like you do," Jordan scoffed.

"Ugh! I'm sorry." She bit her lip and crossed her arms; she glanced down at the ground. Suraya felt stupid. What Jordan did before he knew she existed had nothing to do with her.

"I shouldn't have asked you that. It was before--"

"Before us," he finished, turning to face her. He stood next to her and without hesitation, pressed his body against hers. "Being here with you right now, is all that matters to me."

Suraya didn't know what to say. Instead, her eyes scanned the well-decorated room. Her eyes stopped on the single bed in the corner. Just the thought of Jordan with another girl on that bed made her heart race. Whether it was with jealousy or anxiety, she wasn't sure.

Suraya jumped when Jordan's cool lips pressed against the back of her neck. She was so wrapped up in her own thoughts, she hadn't heard him approach from behind.

"What's wrong?" Jordan seductively whispered, resting his chin on her shoulder. His arms wrapped snuggly around her waist, pulling her back against him.

"Nothing," she lied, but the butterflies in her stomach said otherwise. He kissed her again, letting his teeth graze the curve of her neck. She did her best not to squirm, but it was impossible.

"You're trembling, are you cold?" His breath warmed the back of her earlobe. She could feel him smiling against the back of her neck. "Let's get you out of these wet cold things."

Another shiver crawled up her spine and she hugged herself. "No, I don't need to change."

"You're wet and so am I." He looked mystified. "Stop acting shy now." Jordan grabbed her butt with both his hands, and gently pulled her closer to him. "Sai, babe, talk to me."

Suraya finally met Jordan's gaze. "I'm just wondering if you're expecting me to... you know."

Jordan chuckled and kissed her passionately. "I'm not going to lie, I want to eat some pussy, but I'm only expecting what you're willing to give me."

Suraya swallowed hard. If he kept looking at her that way, she'd be willing to give him anything he wanted. Jordan smiled at her and took hold of her hand. They both removed their clothes. Jordan remained shirtless and changed into his white gym shorts. He handed her a T-shirt. Jordan bit his lip and looked down. The shirt he gave her barely covered her ass.

12