I'm into You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a different shirt? This one doesn't fit."

"That fits fine."

"Whatever," Suraya spoke, fidgeting with the bottom of the shirt. It was raining again as they sat and chatted.

"Maybe we should head back."

"Aww, what's the rush. C'mon we can stay a bit longer."

"Today, I told your sister that I would be over for dinner."

"Please tell me your not ready for death?"

"Shut up, its not that bad." she burst out laughing, and soon both were laughing uncontrollably. "It's bad."

"Super," Jordan leaned over and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Plus, I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure." Suraya smiled as she grabbed a juice box.

"The Strawberry Festival is in town, and I was thinking maybe... could we make that our first date?"

Clearing her throat, she sipped on the cold drink, "Umm, when is it?"

"Saturday? I mean It's only in town for two days?"

"When is the first day?"

"Friday?"

"Let's go Friday and beat the crowd."

"No, Saturday is college night. Now that I'm about to go soon, I want to go Saturday. C'mon Sai, come with me."

"I can't?"

"Why not?" Jordan's tone of voice, it was calm. "If you're scared of getting too drunk, there are hotels next to the festival."

"That's not it?"

"They make people take breathalyzers before they leave the Festival. Just in case of any drunk drivers, they have to get a hotel next door."

"That is cool they enforce that, but that's not it."

"I'll get my room and won't even check on you. I swear."

"Jordan... it's just that," Suraya let out a sad sigh, "Cody asked me to go."

"Cody," Jordan mumbled with restraint, shaking his head and allowing the pain to flicker across his face as if it had risen from the depths of his soul. "This is bullshit, Sai. I'm jumping through fucking hoops, and Cody eats like a king."

"Jordan, lies, unlike you, Cody never wanted anything from me."

"Bullshit, Cody is a fucking guy and he wants pussy."

"What about you?" Suraya shouted.

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Since you wanna talk about he wants pussy. I let him finger me, a while back in the library. How about them apples."

"Wow?" Jordan's head began to spin wildly and he could hardly speak.

Suraya looked scared and panicky. "Maybe I should go," she said, as she began to grab her wet clothes. "I'll find my way back."

Jordan raked a hand through his hair and chewed on his bottom lip. This wasn't going the way he'd hoped.

"Stop."

After he grabbed her, he kissed her deeply. Jordan picked Suraya up and carried her to the bed, laying on top of her. His hand moved mechanically across her breasts. Finally, when he broke away from her lips, he groaned and breathed heavily, as if he was out of breath.

"That was before me, right? Nothing else."

"I don't know how to explain that." Suraya spoke, as she licked her lips.

"You don't have to, but if you are confused about if you like Cody or not, go on a date with him." Jordan whispered, "Are you scared of me?"

"No." She bit down on her lip, a nervous habit she fought to control.

He stared at her for a long time, his brows furrowed. "Then, what is it?"

"I don't know. I... just don't wanna rush into anything."

"I'm not asking you to." His heart was in his eyes as he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. As they laid together in silence, staring at their linked hands, dark brown fingers laced between strong pale ones. Deep down, a spark of insecurity flickered inside her. She still couldn't help wondering if sex with a black chick was his ultimate goal.

"Before me, did you ever have sex with a black girl?"

Jordan rubbed the back of his neck, looking towards the door. "Yes. Darius' cousin, Monica; we had sex. Also messed around with his cousin, Shante."

"Wow that's pretty low--cousins."

Jordan snapped his head back in her direction. "Look, I'm not some guy who goes around screwing anything in a skirt. I haven't been with anyone besides you for the past seven months. I could have fucked anyone that night at the party with how drunk I was, but I only thought of you."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? Plus, I'm just saying, Jordan, that doesn't mean you're not a ho."

"How am I a ho? because I fucked one of Darius' cousins?

"You said you fucked two cousins."

"You are such a fucking hypocrite, you know that?" Jordan spat out a mouthful of gasoline. "I can say the same thing about you."

"What?" Suraya's heavy lids descended, narrowing her eyes, and then her eyebrows rose and pinched the flesh above her nose disapprovingly.

"So you just let random guys finger fuck you anywhere." He laughed as he scolded her. "Must be nice for the pot to call the kettle black."

"Fuck you, Jordan. Cody isn't some random guy!"

"Neither is Monica or Shante! It was summer, and they were visiting. We were watching 'The Righteous Gemstones'. Shante had this crazy ass idea that white guys were small because of the show. I had to explain to them that not all men were equals," Jordan explained. "Next thing I know, Monica wanted to see it. I had her bend over, and Shante got tired of watching and after that, joined in." Jordan spoke so calmly.

"Okay enough, I don't wanna hear any more, please. I'm sorry for even asking and calling you a ho."

"Are you sure? I can tell you more details if you want," Jordan laughed, but then his face turned stern, "I'm sorry, too."

"I, seriously, don't need to hear anymore..." Suraya squeaked apologetically. "Can I ask one more question without getting chewed out?"

"All depends?"

"On what?"

"If you're going to judge me like you enjoy doing, if you don't like my answer."

"Jordan, I won't. I swear, I won't."

"Fine. Ask your questions," Jordan said, visibly upset.

"Why do you like rough sex so much?"

"I don't know how to explain it, it's something that I always liked. So what, I can't like rough sex and black women simultaneously? Can I only have rough sex with white women."

"It's just that... you know... why... "

"I can't change history, it's fucked up--what white people did to black people--but I like what I like, Sai. I'm sorry." Jordan sounded sincere. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," Suraya quietly nodded her head.

"Do you think it's bad?"

"I... I think... I mean some people might think it's bad." Suraya bit her lip nervously; she wasn't sure how to answer.

"That's not what I asked you, Sai. What do you think?"

Suraya looked away and shrugged her shoulders, unable to meet his eyes. "I... liked it. I don't know; maybe I'm sick?" She sounded worried.

"Yes," he confessed, then pulled her close.

"Jordan, I'm serious," Suraya said, elbowing Jordan in the ribs.

"Ouch."

"Good." She immediately dropped her chin and pouted her bottom lip.

Jordan caught hold of Suraya and pulled her close. A flash of lightning illuminated the dimly lit room. The rain hurtled down, and rumbles of thunder passed overhead. Jordan kissed her passionately as he slowly guided her underneath him.

"Did you see that flash?"

"That was the lightning."

"You sure?" She turned her head and chewed her lip as the flash lit the room again.

He leaned forward and kissed her lips. "See, it's just the rain," Jordan explained, as he planted successive kisses on her lips, "and lightning. Now relax."

She stared up at him, smiled seductively, and slowly bit her lip.

"Sai, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." she cooed.

"I know you are not ready for sex, but would you be against me eating pussy?"

The words slid from her brain, and knots started to form in her stomach. "Umm... all you want is that?"

Jordan's hard cock pressed against the waistband of his shorts. "Trust me, I'll take care of that, but I really wanna taste you."

"Okay." She nodded her head, avoiding his gaze, and she felt the knots again.

Jordan, placed his finger under her chin, raised her face to his, and gently pecked her lips.

Suraya's hands were deep in Jordan's hair, as his electric, green eyes traveled lower and lower down. His lips kissed along her hip bone, tasting the cream of her skin mixed with the salt and sweat. He gently slid Suraya's panties off, and pressed kisses up Suraya's thighs as he spread her knees apart, lifting her legs to rest atop his broad shoulders. Jordan bit her softly on the thigh, causing her to squirm again.

"Fuck!" Suraya almost yelled out, and a sob nearly tore itself from her lips as he licked across her clit. "You drive me so crazy."

Jordan's lips sucked deep-purple bruises into her thighs and hipbone, "I will make you come so hard that you won't be able to walk straight."

"God, please!" Suraya sobbed out, her body feeling taut and light. "Quit teasing me!"

"No, baby," he hissed.

Suraya nearly screamed as his tongue entered, drinking up all of her juices like water in an oasis. Working his fingers inside of her until Suraya's thighs clamped down on Jordan's head, letting more cream escape around his knuckles, as she squirmed against his tongue.

Her hand came to her mouth, muffling the moans that spilled out of her. Jordan's eyes lingered on Suraya's pussy. Her pussy was oozing. Jordan leaned over and conjoined his mouth to the core of Suraya's pussy, he tried to wrap it up all into his mouth. Despite, or perhaps because of, how enchanted he was by her, he kept rubbing and licking her cunt. His cock was desperately hard, but he resisted the urge to grip himself in his hand. Suraya trembled and quivered as she arched her hips towards Jordan's face. Riding the surge of her approaching orgasm, she silently begged, implored, pleaded Jordan to keep going. Suraya rolled her hips again, right onto Jordan's tongue.

"Go ahead, come for me, Sai," Jordan growled, and Suraya felt the wave break. Her orgasm hit her hard and left her screaming Jordan's name like it was the prayer she recited every morning. Suraya's juices filled up Jordan's mouth, flowing over along Jordan's chin. Jordan continued to lick Suraya's pussy clean, drinking every drop. Every few seconds, her chest heaved, and she gasped. Jordan fell into Suraya's arms, his chest heaving against her.

"Damn, Jordan! You sure you don't want me to take care of that."

"No, I'll take care of it later. Plus, we need to get cleaned up for dinner."

"We?"

"Plus, this gives me bonus points," Jordan smirked. "I'm going to need them for what I got planned."

"What do you have planned?"

"You will find out soon," Jordan smiled, mysteriously. "Also, if we don't leave, I might change my mind," He said, as he pointed at his dick.

"Let's go before you ruin the mood," Suraya smiled sweetly.

12