All Comments on 'I'm Just Really Curious, Daddy Pt. 03'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave 5 Stars to all stories in this series, but like this one the least.

Need to dress this teenage fuck slut up in lingerie and give her a massive facial. Cum that streams across her face and into her hair. Then she can drink some from his fat root.

HofeederHofeeder8 months agoAuthor

Again! A couple ratings below three! I can tell by the swing in the average at these low numbers of ratings. Some of these low raters must be jealous fellow authors trolling. I picture them not even reading new works and giggling maniacally as they slap their one and two star ratings on quality submissions and scour the site for more authors to insult. lol Of course, there were some typos in here I missed. Bearing instead of baring, and cloths instead of clothes, that sort of pesky misspelling the Spell Check fails to underline, but one or two stars? For this? Are there some dummies reading incest category pieces and getting offended by the incest? I've seen that in the non-consent category, people trolling rapy stories for reasons to get triggered. Actually, I believe they secretly ENJOY these "dirty" stories a LOT more than most readers and that's why they obsessively seek them out. They probably pleasure themselves to explosive orgasms as they sob in anger at the injustice of this SMUT! Freaky weirdos! lol Se la vi. Go ahead. Just be brave enough to tell an author why their work deserves one or two stars when you rate it that low. You can comment Anonymously. If it's a good solid reason like the dialogue seemed forced or fake an author worth his or her salt will appreciate the heads up. And if you're just being petty or snarky you'll get to work through that anger inside you even more with some satisfyingly direct insults. Win/Win.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beyond hot that she threatened him…braless little cocktease could put daddy away for a long time if she wanted to…Giggles…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.