I'm Just Really Curious, Daddy Pt. 04

Story Info
Script: Jess drains dozens of boys dry for Daddy.
2.6k words
4.32
15.6k
26
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
272 Followers

Ext. Behind the Supermarket in DAD'S truck, About 7:30 AM

DAD is having an orgasm, his head back, teeth clenched, groaning loudly and body writhing.

JESSICA has her head in his lap, mouth around his cock, jerking him off and drinking as he ejaculates.

JESSICA: Mmmmmmm... (swallows loudly, pinches lips off head of penis, raises head up, swallows again and gasps for air) Aaaah! (licks lips and lets out a little burp) All gone, Daddy. That was a big one. You always cum more on Mondays.

DAD: (out of breath, smiles) You have gotten... really good at that, Sweetheart. (pushes air out in relief) Whew! I mean... you really have learned... how to get a man... to cum quick and hard... with that AMAZING mouth of yours.

JESSICA: (smirks, snickers) Yeah... well I had to learn. Between you before school, Mr. Hill, and the Newman brothers at school and Eric Beauchamp after school I would be sucking cock all day long if I didn't learn how to milk all the cum out of a man. (shrugs, sits up in her seat, flips visor down and checks face in mirror) The funny thing is you all like it so different. (pulls out lip gloss and applies it) You like it when I deepthroat. Mr. Hill likes it very slow with a lot of moaning... Oh, and Bobby Newman likes me to stick my finger up his ass. (giggles) Do you think he's a little gay? (flips the visor closed) I think so.

DAD: (pulls up pants, sits up, frowns) I don't know. (scowls) How does his brother like it?

JESSICA: (shrugs) Just regular, like Eric. They both cum so fast I never really had to work at it with them.

DAD: (starts truck, shifts, starts driving) Do you think you can... find another guy?

JESSICA: (grimaces) Sucking five guys off every day isn't enough, Dad? This last month has been a LOT of work. What? Do you want me to get lockjaw or something? (giggles)

DAD: (smiles) No. I just like hearing about you drinking all that cum.

JESSICA: (nods) Oh, I drink plenty of it already. How much more do you want me to drink?

DAD: (shrugs) I don't know. A lot more.

JESSICA: (sighs, purses lips) Well... I did have one idea, but it's a little crazy.

DAD: What's that?

JESSICA: The football, soccer and baseball teams at Boyleston High School are throwing a huge party to celebrate their upcoming graduation. Ronnie Newman invited me to go. He said there would only be a few girls there... and it got me to thinking...

DAD: That you might be able to suck off a bunch of horny Seniors?

JESSICA: (bites lip, nods, looks nervous) Crazy, right?

DAD: (shakes head) No. That's a great idea.

JESSICA: (frowns, shakes head) No. It's a bad idea. I think Ronnie might get jealous if I even suggest it. He thinks of me as his... you know, like his girlfriend.

DAD: But you suck off his brother, too. He knows about that.

JESSICA: (nods) Yeah, but I started sucking Bobby's dick first, so Ronnie doesn't ever complain about that. Still (shrugs) I can tell he hates it more and more.

DAD: How can you tell that?

JESSICA: First off, Ronnie started asking me why I always sucked Bobby off first. So, I told him it didn't matter who went first, and now Ronnie always has to be first, while Bobby keeps a lookout... you know, for anyone coming down the corridor to use the boys bathroom. Now Ronnie keeps asking to have sex with me and I keep having to tell him no. He is getting more and more upset every time I turn him down. And I know for a fact that he invited me to that huge party hoping he might finally get to fuck me.

DAD: (nodding) You're right. He's getting too attached. (thinks) Maybe... you can trick him into thinking it's his idea... using your pussy as the carrot.

JESSICA: (confused) What do you mean.

DAD: (sits up) Okay, what if you told him you wanted to suck off dozens of cocks on a video for a porn contest on a website?

JESSICA: What website? There's a porn contest?

DAD: No. I'm making this all up.

JESSICA: (frowns) I don't know. That sounds sketch as fuck.

DAD: You were just about to believe me... before I said I was making it all up.

JESSICA shrugs, not looking convinced.

DAD: (sighs) The point is that you could make up a story about NEEDING to suck a bunch of random cocks, not WANTING to do it, and then ask Ronnie to help you... and then you say if he agrees to help you do that you'll agree to fuck him.

JESSICA: (shakes head) No. That will never work. He gets jealous when I suck his brother's dick. He'd never be able to handle watching me suck off a bunch of random guys at a party. Plus, he goes to school with all those guys. If he wants me as his girlfriend he would hate them all getting blowjobs from me. It just won't work.

DAD: Tell him you'll wear a mask and a wig.

JESSICA: (shakes head) Yeah, I still don't think he'd go for it.

DAD: Try asking. What have you got to lose?

JESSICA: (thinks, shrugs) Okay... I'll try. (grimaces) What do I tell him again?

EXT: Outside of Jessica's school. A few minutes later, around 7:30 AM.

DAD's truck stops, JESSICA kisses DAD on cheek, gets out of truck. Sees two boys, RONNIE and BOBBY, wearing crossing guard vests and approaches them.

DAD's pickup truck slowly pulls away.

JESSICA: (waves, smiles) Hi, Boys. (stops in front of them, excited) You two boys want to help me win ten thousand dollars in a contest?

BOBBY: Shit yeah.

RONNIE: (skeptical) What kind of contest?

EXT: Santoro's Pizza parking lot. After school. Around 3:30 pm.

DAD's pickup truck pulls up to JESSICA, who is waiting, seated at an outdoor table. She gets up, grabs her backpack and gets in the truck.

INT: DAD's pickup truck.

DAD: How did today go? (shifts, begins driving)

JESSICA: Good. I got them all today.

DAD: (smiles) Excellent. You usually do. Anything special happen?

JESSICA: (giggles) Mr. Hill asked if he could fuck me today.

DAD: (surprised) Really? What happened? Did you let him?

JESSICA: No. I'm on my period.

DAD: Would you have let him?

JESSICA: Sure. Why not. He's very good looking, you know.

DAD: Okay. Just keep me updated.

JESSICA: I will, Daddy.

DAD: What about Ronnie Newman? Did he agree to help you win that contest?

JESSICA: (frowns, sighs, watching DAD who looks disappointed, then she laughs) Just kidding. He agreed.

DAD: Really? That's awesome!

JESSICA: (nods, excited) They're going to tell all the boys at the party that they hired a prostitute to suck everyone's dick. Then I'll show up in disguise. (giggles) I can't believe I'm going to do this. It's so... slutty.

DAD: Well, Jess, you are a filthy little cum slut. (laughs)

JESSICA: Yes, I am. And Ronnie even agreed to film it all. He's actually excited about it.

DAD: So how many loads of cum did you drink today?

JESSICA: (thinking) The usual, five... nice sized loads. I think Ronnie's was the biggest today. After I promised to fuck him for helping me win that fake contest he couldn't wait to get me into the bathroom. He came quick, too, even faster than usual. I had to swallow like three times.

DAD: (pulls over, parks truck, unbuckles belt, unbuttons and unzips jeans, pulls them down) Let's get one more big load in your tummy before we get home.

JESSICA: (smiles, putting hair up in quick ponytail with a scrunchy) Okay, Daddy.

JESSICA goes down on DAD.

EXT: MANSION, Almost a week later. Early Morning Hours, maybe 2 or 3 AM.

JESSICA walks gingerly and staggering down driveway, high heels, mask and blonde wig in hands. She gets into DAD's pickup truck.

DAD: (scowls, concerned) You look like hell, JESSICA. Are you okay? Have you been drinking?

JESSICA: (shakes head) No, Daddy... only cum. I'm just really tired and really sore.

DAD: So... how did it go? Did you suck a lot of dicks?

JESSICA: (shaking head, looking overwhelmed) Oh my GOD, yes. (fumbles with handbag, pulls out video camera, hands it to DAD) I need water. (grabs DAD's water bottle, opens it and guzzles it down)

DAD: (looks down at camera) How many did you suck?

JESSICA: (lowers bottle, swallows, shakes head, breathing heavily) No idea. (shrugs) Lost count at twenty or so, but there were a LOT more. I feel... so full... and sick to my stomach. (lifts bottle, guzzles, drains bottle, drops it on the floor, breathes heavily)

DAD: (suppressing excitement) Really... and you got it all on video?

JESSICA: (nods) It's like almost four hours long. (looks at her DAD, concerned) I thought I might be pregnant last month. After tonight... I know I'm pregnant. Do you have anymore water?

DAD: (scowls) You fucked some of them, too? How many? (starts truck, puts it in gear, drives)

JESSICA: (shakes head) I don't know.

DAD: (incredulous) You don't know? More than five?

JESSICA: (nods) Oh yeah... but I don't know how many. Anymore water, Daddy?

DAD: I'll stop and get you some. Did you fuck more than ten?

JESSICA: Maybe... after I fucked Ronnie for helping me blow everyone... some black kid named Tyreese started fucking me, and then they all got in line and just kept--

DAD: Wait! You got fucked by a black kid?

JESSICA: (laughs ruefully) I got fucked by like eight or ten black kids... and hispanic dudes and lots and lots of white kids. They all just kept coming, Daddy. I couldn't believe how many there were.

DAD: So they gang raped you?

JESSICA: (pauses, thinks, shakes head) I wouldn't call it rape... more like a competition. They were all double penetrating me and trying to get me to squirt again.

DAD: YOU GOT DOUBLE PENETRATED... AND YOU SQUIRTED? (shakes head, disturbed) Wait. Tell me everything from the beginning, JESSICA. And don't leave anything out.

JESSICA: (sighs, lays head against DAD's shoulder, yawns, groggily) Too tired. All on video. Watch it later. I just want to sleep now.

INT: LAUNDRY ROOM. The next day, around noon.

DAD is seated on an office chair that doesn't belong in the room. He is in the same clothes, bleary-eyed and watching a video on his laptop, which is up on the washing machine.

There is a soft knock on the door.

DAD: (startled, closes laptop) Whose there?

JESSICA: (muffled through door) Me Daddy.

DAD: (jumps up, struggles with lock, opens it and opens door. JESSICA scrambles in wearing a gray terrycloth bathrobe. Her hair is still damp from a shower) You have GOT to see this, Baby. (closes and locks door)

JESSICA: (smiles) Did it come out good, Daddy?

DAD: (walks to laptop, pushing chair out of the way. Opens it up.) It's amazing. I never saw a better amateur porn video. (clicks on mousepad) Let me start it from the beginning.

JESSICA: But it's four hours, Daddy. I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I'm starved.

DAD: (shakes head, smiles) Nope. I edited it down to just over fifty-six minutes, just the cumshots... and some of your facial expressions, like when you squirted and when that big dicked black dude fucked you in the ass.

JESSICA: OH MY GOD! Right? He was fucking huge. (giggles) My bum is still sore.

DAD: (points toward video) You were wonderful, Baby. It starts off with you just drinking load after load with the mask and wig still on.

DAD and JESSICA watch as the video shows her swallowing many loads of cum in succession. It goes on for over ten minutes even though it's cut down to only fifteen or twenty second cumshots and swallows.

JESSICA: (after ten minutes of watching, squeals, giggles) Oh! I remember that one. That kid had a small penis, but boy did he cum a lot. LOOK! He filled my mouth up twice. I barely got it all down. (laughs) That's when I knew I was in trouble. I started asking them if they wanted to fuck me after that... my tummy was so full it was starting to ache.

DAD: Well, you drank forty-two big loads at that point, Those kids all really came a lot, Jess... and you didn't waste a single drop. I am so fucking proud of you.

JESSICA: (giggles) I learned from the best, Daddy. (bites lip and looks down at the bulge in DAD's jeans) You want me to blow you while you watch them all fucking me, Daddy?

DAD: (shakes head) No. Kneel on my chair. I want to fuck you in the ass.

JESSICA: (excited) Okay. (DAD pulls chair with back toward laptop. JESSICA kneels on chair, Bends over, resting arms on back of it and arches back.)

DAD: (lifts robe, revealing JESSICA's naked ass, unfastening jeans) I am going to plow this ass so fucking hard. (drops jeans, licks spit onto dick, and pushes it into her waiting asshole)

JESSICA: (groans, lips pursing and eyelids drooping as he buries his cock deep in her ass) UHN! Oh, SHIT! That's still sore... (squeals as he pumps her hard) Is my bum... still tight for you... Daddy?

DAD: (pounding her mercilessly) Oh... it's still fucking... tight, Baby!

JESSICA: (points toward screen of laptop as her DAD fucks her, voice shaking with each thrust) LOOK! They started... putting it... in both my... fucking holes!

DAD: (sweating and grunting as he pounds her ass) Immmh! YES... They fucking - Immh! Did! I bet you - Immh! Liked that! Immmh! Didn't you?

JESSICA: (squeals, begins pumping back against his thrusts) I fucking... LOVED it, Daddy!

MOM: (yelling, muffled and far away) Jessica! Where are you?

JESSICA: (body spasms, rigid and quivering as DAD furiously pounds her ass, screams loudly) I'M FUCKING CUMMING, MOM! (her pussy squirts juices onto the chair as she grunts a primal grunt)

DAD: (buries cock in daughter's ass, shouts) ME TOO! (groans loudly and fills her asshole with cum)

Both collapse onto the chair, breathing heavily.

DAD: (smiles) You... are a fucking... angel.

JESSICA: (licks lips, nods) I know.

DAD: Here... hold on a second. Let's not waste this big load. (stands, pulls cock out, grabs an empty tumbler glass from on top of washer and places it beneath JESSICA's asshole.)

JESSICA: (nods, smiles) Okay. (farts huge glut of thick white cum into his glass) Wow! That was a lot, Daddy.

DAD pulls glass from between her ass cheeks and hands it to her. JESSICA grabs it, lifts it high and drops the cum into her mouth. She gulps it down.

JESSICA: (swallows, puts glass on washer) There. All gone. (stands up, fixes robe)

MOM: (outside the door, knocks, shouts) JESSICA! Are you in there?

JESSICA: (shouts) YES! I said I was cumming!

DAD pulls up pants, goes to door, unlocks and opens it.

MOM: (suspicious) What the hell are you two doing in here with this door locked again?

JESSICA: (walks out, passing MOM) I was just helping Daddy... with a really big load. (giggles)

MOM: (skeptical) Since when do you help him with the laundry.

JESSICA: I don't. (giggles and runs upstairs)

MOM: (looks at DAD, confused) Did she help you or not?

DAD: (nods) Yeah... she definitely helped me with one... really big... load. (chuckles, then frowns soberly and shrugs) What? Jessica can be very helpful when she wants to be.

MOM: (frowns, turns away) If you say so... (walks up the stairs)

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
272 Followers