I'm Just Really Curious, Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JESSICA: (nods, sniffling, nervous, whining) But I always... I always go slow... at first, Daddy... slow at first.

DAD: (strokes cock, puts head against tiny anal entrance) You mean like this? (slowly wiggles and pushes head of cock into tiny butthole)

JESSICA: (flinches, face contorting, airily whispers) Yes, Daddy... just like that. (moans as his head squeezes into her tight asshole) Mmmm! (whispers) It's in me... it's in my BUM.

DAD: Yes, it is. (moves right hand from guiding cock into crook of her thigh and hip, tightens fist on nightgown belt, grits teeth, rips her body toward him and thrusts his hips forward with all his might)

JESSICA: (lets out an ear piercing shriek as her fathers big, very hard dick plows all the way up to the ball sack into her ass) HEEEAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAAAAAH! OW! OW! OW! (slaps wall with hand repeatedly as she wails out crying)

DAD: (ignores crying, begins pumping his daughters ass fast, deep and hard) You like that, you filthy little slut? You like getting fucked in your ass by your own father?

JESSICA: (whips her head around, still sobbing, shouts) STOP! DADDY! MY BUM! IT FUH-HUCKING HUR-HURTS! STOH-HAAA-HOP! (openly sobs as she gets pounded mercilessly, her ponytail wagging between her tits and the wall with each jarring thrust)

DAD: (shoves cock deep and stops, holding it there) OKAY! (shakes head, out of breath) Oh my God, Baby... Daddy's so sorry. (continues breathing heavily) I went... I went crazy... so crazy.

JESSICA: (sobbing, nods, shaky voice between loud gasps for air) It's... it's okay-hay... I'll be okay, Dah-haddy! (continues crying)

DAD: (rubs and caresses daughter's stomach, hips and ass, still catching breath) Couldn't... couldn't help it... This is... the tightest... sweetest... softest... ass... Daddy's... ever fucked.

JESSICA: (nods, quiets sobbing, swallows, looks up at ceiling, crawls up wall with hands, arches back more and clears throat) Do it, Daddy. (grits teeth) DO IT!

DAD: (shocked) Do... what?

JESSICA: (louder, forceful) Fuck it, Daddy! Fuck my bum as hard as you want to! Do it! I WANT you to! (starts pumping hips back into him, shouts) DO IT!

DAD: (straining, grunting, starts pumping) Yes, Baby! Yes! Give me that sweet ASS! (begins pounding her again, grunting with each powerful thrust)

JESSICA: (meeting his hard pumps by pushing back, whines loudly) Oh GOD... OH GOD... IT'S SOOO GOOOOD, DADDY!

DAD: (talking between pumps) I am going to... cum so good... in your tight ass... you fucking.... filthy little slut!

JESSICA: (pumping back hard, turns, snarling, grabs DAD's t-shirt at the stomach, twists it in fist, pulls him into her as they pump together. Talks between pumps) I am a filth... a filthy fucking... filthy fucking SLUT... Cum in my bum... Daddy... cum deep... in my bum! (they both pump even faster and then JESSICA stiffens up as her DAD goes wild pumping her ass faster than ever. She screams so loud it's more of a shriek) YEh-HEh-HESSSS! (then grits her teeth and cries out a gutteral grunt as her orgasm explodes through her) UUUUHNG! (her whole body shakes and trembles as her father's cock continues to relentlessly fuck her ass. She collapses, her head and shoulders falling down onto the table, but her ass still high in the air getting pounded)

DAD: (sweating profusely and fucking his daughters ass with everything he has, he feels his orgasm building. It rushes through him. He pulls his daughters tight asshole all the way onto his cock and his orgasm explodes inside of her.) SWEET FUCKING JEEESUS! (He empties everything he has into her, then reality washes over him as he hears a knock at the laundry door.)

MOM: (knocking loudly, voice muffled by door) WHAT IN HOLY HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THERE!

DAD: (out of breath, shouts, pulls penis out of JESSICA's ass) NOTHING, HONEY!

MOM: (shouting through door) NOTHING? NOTHING? I just heard Jessica cry out like you're frigging killing her. Did you HIT her, Frank? DID YOU?

JESSICA: (rising up into kneeling position, cum gushing out of her ass onto clean but crumpled cloths, shouting) It's okay, Mom! I'm okay?

DAD: (pulling pants up, grabs cum soiled cloths and throws them) SHE'S OKAY!

MOM: (muffled) Did he hurt you, Baby? Why were you shrieking and grunting like that? He HIT you, didn't he?

JESSICA: (picking folded shirt up and wiping cum out of her ass crack) NO! I just... (looks around) I got my hand caught in the drain. Daddy was helping me get it out. (steps off table, tries to straighten out nightgown)

MOM: Caught in the drain? What drain? (yanks at door, then pounds on it) Open this GODDAMN door!

DAD: (grabs pajamas and hands them to daughter, whispers) Get dressed!

JESSICA: (startled, overwhelmed, whispers) These are Mom's!

DAD: (frantic, whispers) So! Get dressed now!

MOM: (annoyed) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO WHISPERING ABOUT! OPEN THIS GODDAMNED DOOR!

DAD: NOTHING! Hold up a minute! (goes to door, hand on latch, fumbles not trying to open it) Goddamned latch is stuck again! (looks back at JESSICA who is dressing, mouths 'Hurry up')

MOM: (pounds on door) Open this goddamned door right now, Frank, or I swear I'll break it down.

DAD: (throws latch with a grunt and opens door, smiling) What are you so upset about? I got her hand out of the drain. Everything's fine.

MOM: (stomps into laundry room, looks at JESSICA) Why are you wearing my pajama's?

JESSICA does a deer in headlights impression.

MOM: (annoyed) Well, answer me.

DAD: I told her to put those on. She was wearing practically nothing, as usual and I made her cover herself up.

JESSICA: (hoarse voice, nods) Yeah... I told him they were yours.

MOM: (frowns, nods, checks sink, scowls) How the hell did you get your hand stuck in that?

DAD and JESSICA both step closer to sink. It has a two inch metal mesh covered drain.

DAD: (forces laugh) Oh, not that drain. (points behind washer at pvc pipe the washer hose empties into) That drain.

MOM: (squints, peers at JESSICA) Why the hell would you take the hose out and stick your hand in that?

JESSICA: (shrugs) I don't know.

MOM: (incredulous) You don't know? That's just plain stupid, Jessica. (holds out her hand) Give me your hand that got stuck. Did you hurt it bad?

JESSICA: (puts hands behind her back, shakes head) No.

DAD: She's fine, Marilyn.

MOM: Fine? I heard her scream like a STUCK PIG! She can't be fine.

JESSICA: (smiles mischievously, holding back laughter) A stuck pig? (covers mouth, giggles) That is... strangely... appropriate, Mom. (breaks into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, holding stomach and falling against the washing machine)

MOM: (flabbergasted, watching daughter laugh) What is so goddamned hilarious? (looks at DAD for an answer)

DAD: (smirks, shrugs, suppressing laughter, feigning bewilderment, squeaks out) Got me. Teenagers.

THE END

12