All Comments on 'I'm Just Really Curious, Daddy'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really hope this isn't "The End" and Daddy answers Jess's question and any others she may have.

winterplayingwinterplaying9 months ago

Now this is a story that really needs a second chapter! :-) Thanks for this nice little gem.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What makes you think that's how your format dialogue? the 'SCRIPT' excuse doesn't really cover for you lack of care. Stop being lazy and just do it right.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As you noted, this is a script rather than a story. As such, this is the wrong site to post this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Didn'the read it, story's in script have no appeal for me.

Did notice decent comments so, carry on.

HofeederHofeeder9 months agoAuthor

For those who think I messed up on the "script" format or that scripts have no business being posted on Literotica.com, I disagree. First off, as long as a piece is legible, tells a good story, is grammatically correct and able to be understood it qualifies as a script and has every right to be posted on this venue.

Ilfen1Ilfen19 months ago

Script form is unpleasant to read. That's all I've got to say.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Script form is just fine. If you don't like it, don't read it. So many here think they a crafting Shakespeare. Shakespeare wrote scripts you fucking snobs. So fuck off you fucking fucks. Yeah I stole that line.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Script-form was the *perfect* form for telling this story. Made for excellent pacing and focus on the interaction without distracting, extraneous details. Plus it was a great way to really emphasise the illicit relationship without bludgeoning us over the head with it—or 'shoving it down our throats', so to speak.

Dialogue was a little clumsy or contrived at a couple of points, but not enough to really detract from it. Well done.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie5 months ago

That was so sexy. I’m so turned on right now!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.