I'm My Brother's Keeper Pt. 03

Story Info
Joey's 19th birthday cums with a surprise.
8.5k words
4.2
16.9k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be my third installment regarding the adventures of Vivian and Joey. i truly hope that you like it, and that you'll let me know. Also, if you don't like it, please let me know and why. All participants are assumed to be disease free as they engage in condom-less sex.

"Come on Joey! You've got this!" Vivian, Aunt Genie, and Vivian's best friend Maria Infante', yelled from the stands as they watched Joey's last wrestling match. If he wins, then his school will capture its first ever Wrestling City title.

As usual, Genie did her best to remain inconspicuous, but somehow, the former Adult Film starlet's fame outshined her ability to remain anonymous.

"Excuse me Ma'am, But Aren't you...?" A gentleman sitting next to her asked.

"No. I'm not. She's slightly taller." Was her response.

"Damn! After all the years of Gonzo, amateur, internet, and free porn, you'd think that the general public would've forgotten my ass considering that it's been nearly 20 years since I last fucked on film." Genie whispered to Maria.

"Shit! Would you look at the cup that the cute black one is sporting? His dick must be 13 inches long, as well as round." One of the female onlookers said to Vivian.

Vivian didn't take offense, there was noway that this woman could've known what Joey and her meant to each other, and she sure as hell wasn't about to tell her differently.

"I wouldn't know. He is my little brother though." She said in reply.

"Shiiiiiit! Gurl, does he have a big brother?"

"No. Unfortunately, it's just him, no other brothers." Vivian replies with a satisfied smile. She didn't realize prior to that moment that it gave her a small sense of pride to be getting each night what so many other women appeared to covet.

And what probably came as a surprise to no one in the gym, Joey dominated his opponent all the way to victory.

"Way to do it baby! I love you!" Vivian shouted, however, she was drowned out due to a thunderous symphony of applause as the referee raised Joey's arm in victory.

Joey's high school had always been known as a football powerhouse, as well as an occasional state basketball title holder. Coach Zimmerman brought the wrestling program out of obscurity during Joey's freshman year.

As Joey made his way through the crowd toward his sister/lover as well as the rest of his small tight knit family that also consisted of Regina Summers aka Aunt Genie, and his "play" Aunt Maria, he is stopped by a white man in an expensive suit.

"Impressive victory Mr.Summers, the kid that you beat? McCormick? He was a three to one favorite to win today. I guess, no one told you huh?"

Three to one. Joey knew that Coach Z liked to leak bullshit to the media in an attempt to change the odds on his wrestlers.

One of our kids has a tweaked ankle. It's going to hamper him a lot.

This Kid's parents are having marital issues. His heart may not be in the match.

This kid has knocked up his girlfriend, he may be tempted to throw the match for cash.

It didn't matter which rumor he started, as long as it gave his best fighters longer odds to overcome, then the more he made when he placed his bets.

"Odds aren't a deciding factor, only Skill Mr..."

"Lorenzo. Frank Lorenzo." The man with the slicked back hair in the Italian suit told him. "I'm a pro wrestling promoter and manager."

"Ok."

"Look kid, I know what you're thinking. This guy here wants to sell me some bullshit about getting into this fake ass shit on TV." Lorenzo said.

"That's a distortion of the truth Sir. Wrestling may have predetermined outcomes and scripted storylines, but I'd do a disservice to icons like Mick Foley by claiming that him falling off of the top of a cage onto a concrete floor was somehow faked. I'm smart enough to know the difference."

"Good kid good." Lorenzo said as he looked around to see who, if anyone was watching him. "I have a proposal for you, but, don't contact me until you graduate. I'm not supposed to be talking to you right now, so here..." He slides Joey a business card. "Contact me once you're done with High School."

"Sure. But why?"

"Kid. I'm going to make you a millionaire several times over."

...

Joey finally reaches his family after several congratulatory hi fives and mini conversations from the crowd. The first to greet him is Maria.

"Congratulations Mio'!" She says to Joey as she embraces him tightly. She stares into his eyes, and for the first time, she gains a true understanding of why Vivian is so attracted to him.

"Come here Nephew! Give Auntie some love!" Genie said as she ripped Joey from Maria's arms. As they get close, She discreetly whispers into his ear, "I'll congratulate you later."

Joey gently breaks the hug, all the while knowing what Genie meant by "later."

He then turns to Vivian. It's as if at that moment, there is no one else In the entire gymnasium but himself and his woman.

He grabs her, takes her into his arms and lifts her up and spins her around.

He is just about to pull her tongue into his mouth for a deep soul stirring French kiss when they both realize where they are.

"Later." They both say in unison.

"Joey?" A familiar voice says as they break their embrace.

"Amanda?"

"Yes."

"Well, this is a surprise." He says as he eyes his ex girlfriend. Amanda was a true Nordic beauty. Flowing Blonde hair, with dark blue eyes, she had an ass like a rap video vixen, which she showed off in her Daisy Duke cutoff shorts. Her toes were painted fire engine red, and she displayed them in her platform rubber flip flops. Her breast were tight and perky, her lips full and soft. Was her pussy nice and tight? Joey had no idea as he never got to fuck his Caucasian ex girlfriend.

"It's good to see you. By chance, can we talk? Maybe in private?" She asks.

"Talk? About what exactly? Do you want to talk about the fact that you dumped me after I lost my scholarship? Or, perhaps we should discuss the fact that you're here now. Perhaps, you want to jump back on the bandwagon now that you think the wheel has been fixed after I won today?"

"You lost your scholarship? When did that happen?"

"Seriously Amanda? The same day that you dumped me. Surely that played into your decision."

"Baby No! That wasn't it at all. The fact is, I was scared. I knew that you'd be leaving for university, I knew that I wouldn't be there, and I knew that there'd be thousands of girls that wanted you that either looked like me, or better than me on campus."

"If that's the case, then why not have that discussion with me?"

"I tried too! That's why I came by the following Sunday."

"Didn't Vivian Tell you?"

"Ok, that's enough for today." Genie says. "Young lady, this isn't the time or place. Call him next week."

A confused Amanda nods and turns to walk away. Joey looks quizzically at Vivian.

"Vi? Is this true?"

"Naw. Fake news honey." She told him.

"Sigh, I figured as much."

Maria, who knew that Amanda did indeed stop by, pulls Vivian aside as they walk to the parking lot.

"So, Chica? Are you not going to tell him the truth?"

"I'm taking that one to my grave." Vivian said, as she thought of the other secret regarding her rendezvous with her ex lover Bruce, and the wisdom of keeping that a secret as well.

"He loves you Chica. Surely, he'd understand."

"He may. Then again, why take a chance?"

...

The following day.

"Come on Chica! Pump it out! One more!" Maria shouted at Vivian as she tried to increase her one rep mass by hoisting up 340 pounds on the bench press. Vivian struggled under the massive weight, a weight that most men would be hard pressed to get above their own heads. Vivian eventually triumphed! This was another hill that she had conquered as she raised the massive weight high.

"Oye Chica! You did it!" Maria exclaimed.

Vivian's lower body twitched on the bench. Endorphins flooded into her as if the mighty Mississippi River had been rerouted into a residential neighborhood. She couldn't believe what she had just done.

She also couldn't believe that she had just benched 340...

"Gurrrrl! Let me tell ya!" Vivian said to her bestie and spotter. "Do you remember Arnold's famous line from the movie documentary Pumping Iron?"

"Training is like cumming."

"Exactly! Only in my case, evidently training made me cum just now." Vi said as she toweled off and wiped down her bench.

"Oye Chica! And they say that "the gear" doesn't have any positive side effects." Maria added, referring to anabolic steroids in bodybuilder slang.

Just at that moment, they are approached by a tall handsome African American dark skinned man. His eyes seem to be fixated on Vivian.

"May we help you?" Maria Asked.

"Uh, Yes. I was wondering if I could get on your schedule for some personal training sessions." He said to Vi.

She gives him a very thorough once over. He appears to already be in shape, and there was something else off about him.

The gym that they were in was old school, no machines, only free weights; also it had certain unwritten rules that all regulars followed. One of which, was that everyone worked out barefoot, no shoes no socks. This generally bought a bit of delight to the other gym goers as they got to catch a peek at the beautiful manicured feet of both Vi and Maria.

But this guy was wearing sneakers.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm preparing for a contest, I don't have the time to train anyone else right now."

"Oh, ok." He said with a bit of disappointed in his tone. "By chance, would you be interested in maybe catching a drink with me sometime?" He asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry again Dear, but, I'm in a serious relationship; very serious." She said with emphasis.

He smiled politely, nodded, and dismissed himself.

Maria watched him leave with a shit eating grin on her face.

"What?" Vi asked her friend.

"It's funny Chica. The "experts" always claim that men aren't attracted to female bodybuilders...Chinga! They need to tell that to my overworked pussy."

"Ain't that the truth? But, it's like Aunt Genie said, if a man wants what's between your legs, then what you do, or what you've done has zero bearing on that.

A lot of the main ones that talk shit about us in public, "we look like men", "we aren't feminine", blah blah fucking blah...are then the same motherfuckers begging you for sex as soon as they are alone with you."

"Aunt Genie! Now there's a diva! She looks like a dark skinned Marilyn Monroe. Being a porn star never stopped her from getting married to some wealthy motherfuckers. Tell me something Chica, do you think that she's ever really been in love? I'm talking about that Chaka Khan type shit, Through the Fire, to the limit, to the wall type of love. You know, like you and Joey."

Vi smiled. "Yes, she once told me about a time when she was truly in love. But Sissie trust me, there is no other love like me and Joey."

...

The following Sunday morning.

At home in her Pearl Grove mansion, Aunt Genie lays across her mammoth oversized king bed watching a video on her phone. The bed had been specially designed at a hefty price tag. Unbeknownst to her niece and nephew, she had also specially hidden cameras installed in their part of the wing, so when she couldn't have Joey to herself, she could watch in private while he fucked his sister.

With Vivian gone for her morning workout, this was the perfect chance for some quality time with her lover. But, she knew that she needed to make herself presentable, so she made her way to her vanity station in her bathroom.

She stared at herself for a few seconds. She still couldn't believe how gorgeous she was despite the self medicating, and abuse that she at times had put her body through in the past.

Suddenly without warning. The image in the mirror starts to smirk back at her. And then, even more incredibly, it starts to speak.

"You are one pathetic bitch Regina." The mirror image said as it addressed her by her given name of Regina Summers.

Genie sat, unable to break away from the image, she hadn't seen her in years, why was she here now?

"What do you want? Why are you here?" Genie Asked her.

"I'm here, dumbass, because you've obviously dropped some lithium. Why else would I appear out of the fragmented recesses of that mind of yours?"

"I don't need you here! For once, all is right in my world!" Genie shouts at the mirror.

"Bitch! You call this setup that you've created "right? I can't began to count all of the shit that's wrong with this."

"Why, why do you say that?"

"Tell me Regina, what happened to you in Santorini? That Billionaire Greek financier had proposed marriage to you, but you turned him down; and why did you do so? All so that you could fly back to the states, and setup house with Vivian and Joey after you saw the photo that Vivian sent you. You saw how much he resembled James, his father, so you figured that you'd put Vivian on one end of the house, and Joey would be on this end, with you. And just like that, you'd have James back. Fuck! I see why yo ass takes lithium."

"Fuck you bitch!" Genie screams into the mirror. "You don't know shit!"

The image starts to laugh. "I do know that you didn't count on the one thing that you couldn't possibly have seen coming. You didn't see Vivian beating you to the punch. She was already giving her little brother all the ass he could handle.

Oh if I could've saw your face when she walked out of his bedroom to open the door for you in her skimpy kimono robe with nothing else on, her brother's cum dripping down her leg. I'll bet you anything that if the muscle bound bitch didn't look like she can bench press trucks, you'd have probably taken a swing at her. God! What a family you guys are." She continues to laugh.

"Laugh it up bitch. After today, you won't be back."

"Oh I'll be back, I'm sure of it. Anyone crazy enough to walk away from a billionaire lifestyle to chase behind an 18 year old relative who she seems to think is really her brother/lover reincarnated...well, that person isn't done with the lithium."

With all the might at her disposal, Genie puts her fist through the smiling ghoulish image in front of her, it indeed disappears in a sea of shattered glass. She next takes the remaining lithium pills and flushes them down the toilet.

...

At the gym, Vivian and Maria continue their workout. And, just like earlier, another male gym goer starts to approach them.

"I think I'll let you have this one Sissie." Vivian says to her as the man mountain gets closer.

"It's ok. I know what he wants." Maria said.

"Hello ladies. Maria? Have you got anything?"

"Yeah. Look in my gym bag, the deca is marked with red tape, the test is marked with blue. Just shake my hand and leave the cash in it."

The man does as he's told, leaves the cash and grabs two syringes out of Maria's bag, and the transaction is very quickly completed.

Vivian can hardly believe what she's just witnessed.

"Maria! What the hell?"

"What?" Maria Asked.

"You're selling steroids? Are you crazy? That's fucking dangerous."

Maria puts the money in a side pocket on her gym bag. She then

smiles thoughtfully at her best friend.

"Well Chica, selling pussy is dangerous as well. Do you know how often I get stalked dealing with these unstable assed Tricks? I was simply looking for an easier way to make a living."

"But selling the gear is illegal."

"So is selling ass."

Vivian looks at her friend with a lot of sympathy; she herself knows what it's like to be stalked by a suitor. No, let's call him what Maria called him; a Trick. Vivian recalled this from her brief time as an Escort.

"Maria. Sissie, if money is a problem, just move in with us. We have the space."

"Chica...Chica...you really don't have the space; Genie does. And while Your aunt may like me,I doubt that she foresaw the idea of taking care of her niece's best friend when she moved you both in with her."

"I honestly don't think that she would mind."

"Maybe not. But you might."

"What? What is that supposed to mean?"

Maria straddles the bench that Vivian is sitting on and gently puts her hand on her friend's shoulder, some in the gym give them a glance; most of the guys had always wondered if there was more between them than just the vibe of sexual tension that they emitted when they were in each other's orbit, but Maria ignored it and went on to clarify her statement.

"Chica, my Mami' used to say this to me all the time. Never let another woman into your kitchen, and never let another woman spend too much time in your house around your man."

"But Sissie, you've known Joey for years, you're like a sister to him."

"Let that linger for a second Vivian."

"Fuck!"

"Exactly." Maria said. "Our friendship means more to me than having you think that I may have designs on your lover."

"But Maria, selling steroids? I understand what you're saying about escorting. But this? This is so extra."

"Do you trust me Chica? Do you trust my judgement?"

"Always."

"Then trust me on this. Once I get my pro card, I'm done. I promise."

"I'll hold you to that."

"And in the meantime my Chica," She says as she slides Vivian three syringes, "you get the best friend discount, always on the house."

...

"Joey...come see your Aunt please..." Genie says over the house intercom system.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? You know why." And she clicked off.

She once again went to the mirror to fix her appearance(a different one than the one that she broke). She had a head wrap on, so no need to stress over her hair. She stripped completely naked except for her world famous "Come fuck me shoes."

And she lay across the bed, waiting for a knock on her door.

When the knock came, she bolted excitedly toward the door, then she nonchalantly opened it, quickly turned around, and gave her nephew a birds eye view of her twisting naked ass as she seductively made her way back to bed.

"What happened to your hand?" Joey asked of her slightly bandaged appendage. She however, declined to tell him that she had put it through a mirror.

"Don't worry about it baby. I still have one good hand to jack you off with."

Joey quickly shedded his pajamas and joined her. He seemed eager to stick his cock inside of her; probably, as she intended from her tease walk back to the bed, but it appeared that she had other plans...

"Not so fast my darling nephew. I want to talk first."

Joey's face filled with frustration. At first, he wanted nothing to do with his Aunt's black mailing advances. Now however, Vivian was withholding intimacy until after her upcoming contest; the hormone raging 18 year old had come to depend on these impromptu sessions with Genie for much needed relief.

He just allowed Genie to think otherwise.

Genie snuggled up in Joeys arms and pressed her naked body up against his clothes-less form, she grabbed his cock which was already as rigid as a steel pole. She squeezed it gently as she began to speak.

"You hurt me Joey. You hurt me so badly."

"What? How? What did I do?" He asked with a lot of surprise in his voice.

"I feel like I'm forcing you to make love to me. I'm forcing you to FUCK me." She said as she put the right amount of emphasis on the word "fuck" judging by the way his dick jerk when he heard it.

She continues...

"I don't want to force you Joey. I love you too much for that..."

She then turns her back on him, reaches between her legs and finds his aching dick. She guides the head in, and then admonishes him to remain still.

"You don't have to fuck me if you don't want to Joey. You're free to pull out, and go back to your room. I won't black mail you, and you can still stay right here in this house and only fuck Vivian.. Do you want to go back to your room Joey?"